New Mexico's Best Club Ch. 2

Story Info
Another chapter is the to the story of almost the same name.
3.5k words
4.05
24.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IF YOU HAVE NOT GUESSED, THIS IS ONLY FOR THE OVER 18 CROWD. NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED, DESCRIPTIONS SIGHTLY ALTERED AND THE PLACES, WELL THAT IS ANOTHER MATTER. CHECK OUT YOUR NEIGHBOR OR CO-WORKER. ARE YOU CURIOUS?

3. Megan

Pretty dark haired Megan, 25, green eyes, round firm ass, very ample breasts and long legs. Yes, rather perfect. Her owner is a 40-year-old carpenter who adores her. Actually, she is the one who introduced him into the ways of D/s. Megan had known her tastes when she was in high school back east.

The best thing about slave megan was, she was a Hooter’s Girl. She worked at Hooter’s on San Mateo, They had a routine each Saturday, megan would work the afternoon shift, during which she would, happily of course, suffer secret indignities.

This morning Stan, her Master, woke her up with a tray of eggs and bacon in bed. She stretched and kissed him passionately, while rubbing his chest.

Megan sipped her coffee as she watched Stan head into the bathroom. She loved his tight buns and was dying to kiss them, but she knew that must wait as he had not ordered it and she had to get to work for the lunch crowd.

The slave showered and shaved, you know where, and put on her makeup. The most time consuming task was the enema. Stan did not participate but megan had to give herself one and then make sure she was well cleaned out. She had gotten used to them but still hesitated each time.

When the slave slut was finished preparing herself, she walked down the hall of the modest house and knelt by the door at the end. Stan liked her to kneel erect and hold each big tit up, offering them to him. It took Stan a while to come from the kitchen, megan was getting worried as she did not want to be late from work.

Naked Stan suddenly walked passed the slave and unlocked the door. Swinging it open he stood back and snapped his fingers. Megan immediately dropped to all fours and crawled through the door, this always made her hot. That is the only way she was allowed to enter the room. Stan smiled as he watched her tight ass wiggle as she crawled.

The room was not big but due to Stan’s skills as a carpenter, it was dressed in the deepest of woods, fancy trim and all sorts of devices.

When the slave had a chance to look up, there in a small spotlight was the instrument of her humiliation for the day; a large flesh colored butt plug! Larger that she has had before. Stan likes to vary the sizes so his slave does not get used to them. This one was the biggest. Not only big and fat but covered with bumps.

Megan went back to her kneeling position but could not take her eyes off the rubber plug. The plug was on, what Stan called, a straddle beam. Without much time left because megan had to get to work, Stan handed her a tube of KY and pointed to the plug.

Megan shuffled over to it and covered it with a generous amount of jelly, and then with a big dollop on her finger she pressed it into her tight asshole.

With a nod from Stan she stood and straddled the plug then slowly lowered her asshole until the tip of the plug touched her little pucker.

“Hurry slave!” encouraged Stan.

Gritting her teeth megan pressed her asshole slowly around the plug. Down she went and in it went. Yes she had excellent control over he muscles but the hurt started as she hit half way. It hurt but the bumps started to stimulate her sensitive tissue.

More pressure more stretching, lower and lower slave megan went. Stan watched her shiver as her hole spread to accommodate the widest part of the plug. He watched her breathing increase, breasts heaving, muscles tensing, and finally relief as her spincter closed around the base.

Stan again snapped his fingers, bringing megan to her feet. Her training made her know what to do. The pretty slut quickly strutted around the room, stopping in front of her Master to bend over so her could inspect her plugged ass. He touched it, tapped it and gave it a little tough to make sure it was well seated. A shiver shot through her body and made her hanging tits jiggle, to Stan’s pleasure.

A stiff slap on her ass and he sent his property to get dressed. With some difficulty the cute slut turned, kissed her lover and trotted off to her room. Puckering her ass tight megan slipped on her panty hose, then her short pants. She then slipped on her athletic socks and white gym shoes. Finally she slipped her tight shirt over her head and fluffed her hair. One last glance in the mirror, she adjusted her breasts and with another kiss, she headed to work.

The drive was interesting. She had had many butt plugs in her ass but none this big and those bumps added a new twist. When megan parked at work, she swallowed hard and stepped out of her truck. As she walked to the door, she felt the rubber base of the plug rub between her ass cheeks.

The day went as usual, food, drink, smiling at customers, and giggling with the other girls. About an hour before the slave was to get off from work, three young men came in and after speaking with the hostess, they were seated at one of megan’s tables. They were friendly and jovial. Like so many others, they flirted with megan as they ordered. She brought their drinks and more flirting. She noticed their stares and whispering as she walked by waiting on other tables. In a way, she noticed them more than anyone else did because they were constantly joking and laughing. A little, before her shift ended the men got the check, thanked her and left a $30.00 tip!

Megan was summoned to the telephone. It was her owner, “Are you almost finished with your shift?” he asked. Quietly she answered “Yes Sir”

“When you are finished, go into the bathroom and remove your panty hose. Then on your way home stop and get these things….” He ordered and then gave her a list of several places to stop.

Megan knew that without the panty hose she would have to rely strictly on her ass to hold the plug in. What else she did not really like was that she was still wearing her Hooter’s shirt, would she get the gawkers.

Megan clinched tight as she moved through Wal-Mart. Picking up some food and drinks. At Home Depot her Master had her picking up items that she knew would be used in the playroom. He could have gotten them himself earlier, but he enjoyed knowing that it made her uncomfortable. What was worse that holding the plug in her pussy was starting to leak juices.

Plopping in the driver’s seat megan leaned back, after a quick glance around he gave her hot cunt a good rub.

When the horny slut arrived home, Stan came out to meet her, and help her in with the bags. After unpacking and putting the things away Stan ordered into the bedroom and striped. “Then bend over and grab you ankles for inspection” he said

When he entered there was his slave as told, bent at the waist, hands grasping her ankles, filled ass in the air. Stan walked up to her and ran his hand lightly over the tight upturned buns. “Did you have a good day whore.” He asked.

“Your whore had a good day Sir, extra tips” she liked being called a whore.

Her tips were laid out on the bed as usual. It was Stan’s practice to take 75% of her tips and make as if he would spend it on gambling or beer. In actuality, he had a secret bank account in her name that already had $5,000.00 in it. He would surprise her with it when she wanted a new vehicle.

Stan rubbed her ass harder and harder feeling her soft flesh that turned him on so much. He took the plug and tugged and pulled it. Megan moaned loudly as her rotated the knotty cork. He spent a few minutes just playing with her ass, then moved to her taught thighs. His hands ran down the out side of her legs, around her knees then up the inside until her felt the wetness that dripped from the cunt. Smiling, the Master worked his way up and into her cunt. An even louder moan escaped the excited slut’s mouth.

Megan desperately wanted to impale herself on his fingers.

He buried his fingers deep in his property, but only briefly. He pulled out and put his fingers to the slave’s mouth. Megan took his fingers in her mouth and licked them clean.

Stan slapped the bent slave several times on the ass and ordered her to take shower and a quick nap. She was grateful, as she was rather tired from work. “ Leave the fucking plug in or else.” He said.

Megan had fell into a deep restful sleep.

A while later Stan woke her. He asked if she was hungry. Having had a snack before she left work, she told him “No Sir”

“Then stand” he ordered

Megan stood with her head bowed. The collar he locked around her lovely neck was not the usual one, but a thick discipline collar. The wrist and ankle cuffs were the same.

Stan attached a leash to megan’s collar and led her out of the room. It was no surprise where they were going. Reaching the playroom door the slave went to all fours. Stan pushed the door open and pulled the slave through the doorway. The room was dim, lit by the great indirect lighting that Stan had installed.

As she crawled toward the center of the room megan heard some strange noises. Stan led her around the bondage horse he set up on the middle of the room and when he stopped her, she knelt back on her calves.

Stan brought up the lights and told the slut she could look up. The sight of three naked men sitting in the corner startled Megan, between the center one’s legs was a blonde women.

She glanced at her owner then back at the men. The two end ones had hard ons, and megan stared at the blonde. Her head was bobbing at a fast rate. When megan finally got her bearings she figured out the blonde was sucking the man’s dick. Then it hit her! These were same three people she had at her table and gave her the big tip. It looked like they noticed her surprise as they looked at each other and chuckled.

The blonde shuffled over to the one on the right, megan realized who she was. It was Jenny, a member and an attractive 48-year-old wife of an Intel department manager. They live in Rio Rancho not far from the plant. She was now on her knees in front of much younger men, crawling like the fucking whore she is, from one to the other sucking their dicks.

Stan jerked megan to her feet and pulled her to the end of the padded device. He pushed her down on the padding and secured her ankle cuffs to the legs of the horse, stretching them wide apart. He quickly pulled her arms behind her and connected them together then to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Her collar was chained to the front of the device. Megan has been in this position many times. Her tits hung on either side of the horse. Stan hit a button on the wall and the chain from the ceiling slowly pulled her arms up, putting uncomfortable stress on her shoulders. The three men still did not say a word but passed the older blonde slave from one to the other. Jenny sucked and licked each hard rod stopping only to lick each scrotum.

Stan was the only one left with clothes on. After checking each binding again, he gave megan a few hard slaps to her ass. “Megan my lovely Bitch! These are three men from a swinger’s group in Las Cruces. Clean and tested as we are. I asked them to check you out at work, they liked what they saw and decided that you were good enough to fuck.”

That statement made the slave flush, the indignity of it, who are they to decide.

“You will give them your best and they will give you your first gang bang.” “Yes Sir.” Came the shaky reply

As a final touch, the slave’s owner attached clamps to each of her rock hard nipples. From each clamp a string hung and to the string her tied a small plastic pail. This puzzled the slut.

“Jenny” ordered Stan with a snap of his fingers.

The naked blonde slut quickly dropped the cock from her mouth and scrambled over to Stan on her hands and knee. He handed her a box of condoms; “ You know what to do, right cunt!” spat Stan “Yes Sir this slave knows what to do.”

Stan motioned to the men, with big smiles the stood up and approached the bound up Hooter’s girl, but not before one picked up two small Dixie cups of water from a table.

Before positioning himself between the slave’s legs Man 1 deposited the contents of the cups in the pails that dangled form her tits. The slight weight change made the slut cringe. Megan felt the soft flesh of the head of a hard prick rubbing on her face. Instinctively she opened her mouth to accept it.

Around her back Man 1 stood with his hands on his hips. Jenny had opened the rubber, and placed it in her mouth. Leaning forward, she pushed the man’s hard cock in her mouth, as she fed it deeper she unwound the condom on his dick.

When the rubber was properly installed Man 1 moved behind megan, with out so much as an “excuse me” he pushed his dick deep into her pussy. The slave moaned around Man 2’s dick, he smiled and loved it. The bitch was fucked hard and fast by the horny man. He had been waiting for several hours to get his meat into that slut.

Stan handed Man 3 a light flogger, and motioned toward the bound slut. He had never done this before but the big grin on his face showed that he was not bashful. He stood to the side of megan and slapped her back with the whip. One, two three, four, her continued. Both men looked at each other as they took advantage of two of the slut’s holes.

Man 1 held her hips and pistoned his prick in her pussy. His orgasm built quickly as he fucked the cunt harder and harder. He gritted his teeth and growled, his cock rammed deep into the bound bitch. He had a handful of her hips, using it to help push his dick deeper than he though possible.

Megan, shivered with lust, she wanted to cum from the moment he pushed his cock pasted her cunt lips. In spite of her lust she sucked Man 2 as deep as her angle let her. Like having a dick all the way through her body.

Man 1 grunted it was obvious that he was shooting his wad. Man 2 pulled out from the slave’s hot mouth. Man 1 turned to slave jenny, she gently pulled the condom off his dick, placed it in a bowl then reached up with her open mouth and sucked his juices from his flesh. Man 2 picked up his two cups of water and dumped them into the suspended buckets. Megan winced as the added weight pulled at her tender tits. Turning, jenny put another rubber in her mouth and rolled it on the real hard dick of Man 2. Like one, two rammed his dick deep into megan’s open cunt.

Like Man 1, two took his pleasure from the young woman, with one exception. As he fucked he took the base of the butt plug, turned and twisted it. The uncluttered mouth of the slave blurted out “Yesssss oh fucking yesssss please!!” her head thrashed pulling on the chain fixing her to the wooden horse.

When the flogger hit her and Man 2 plunged into her and the plug was pulled out the rammed back in it was too much for her to stand, the slut broke out in a sweat and trembled it an immense orgasm “Master I am cummmming please Haaaaaaaaaa!”

Man 2 blew his load and blew it hard. He collapsed over the slaves back. While he panted in passion and recovered his strength, Man 3 stood before jenny as she sucked his cock into her mouth and rolled the rubber on the dick.

Jenny repeated her work with the used condom from two. Stan held Man 3 up for a moment as her pulled the big ass plug from his property’s hole. Three then emptied his two cups of water into the pails and took his position behind megan. He stared at Stan as he touched her open rectum with the head of his dick. Stan nodded and Three plunged his cock all the way in. Weak Megan jerked her head up but did not have the strength to say anything. However, she did not have to because Man 1 shoved his half hard cock into her mouth.

Magen lay bound being ass fucked in her own house. She felt the cock in her mouth quickly gain it’s life back. Jenny was sucking Two’s cock, cleaning and keeping it hard.

When Man 3 finished, One plunged into her asshole, when he finished, Three fucked her cunt. Then One again in her ass and Two in her cunt.

As her ass was being reamed for the last time megan looked up to see her lover sitting in a chair with the slave jenny on her knees sucking his 9-inch dick. Poor jenny was working her ass off without any promise of satisfaction but that was her husband’s wish.

Megan wanted Stan’s cock, wanted it bad, she loved him.

The slaves tits were stretched, they hurt and bad but she did not complain, after six or seven orgasms. Her holes were wet but not from cum but her own excretions and lubrication.

Jenny took Stan’s huge load of cum in her mouth; it dripped out of the sides of her mouth as she tried to swallow it. Jenny was there because she was a cumslut. He looked at megan looking at him. She managed a small weak smile.

One, Two and Three sat back in the corner, and watched jenny blow Stan.

After a few minutes or rest everyone but megan, stirred. Stan redirected the ever-present cameras to the spot before the three fuck hounds. He then moved the bowl of used rubbers in the center of the floor. Snapping his finger jenny crawled to the bowl. One buy one the blonde slave picked up a condom. She turned them inside out and sucked the cold cum. Being very precise, she took her tired tongue and licked every inch of the rubbers to get all the juice she could.

Stan released megan’s tits from their torment and uncoupled her limbs from the bindings. Megan just lay there in her tired gang banged bliss.

Stan picked up his lover in his arms, kissed her deeply and carried her out of the room to their bedroom. Putting her down on the clean sheet he kissed her head. Megan pulled his head down to her mouth and whispered, “ Thank you so much.”

Stan returned to the playroom. The men were finished dressing. They sure wanted to have a chance at jenny but even young men get fucked out. Naked jenny knelt next to the bowl and waited instructions. She had been a slave for almost 20 years, and was kind of the matriarch of the Club’s submissives.

Stan walked the men to the door thanked them then returned to the room. Per her owner’s instructions he cuffed jenny’s wrists behind her and walked her to the living room. There she waited for one of her owners to pick her up. Yes owners but that is another chapter.

At the story goes on you will see some outside association. Remember I told you that many of the members divert their activities from those of the Club, and that is OK. We do have some “agreements” with other clubs, in Las Cruces, El Paso, Farmington, Alamogordo and Los Alamos. We are the only truly BDSM club.