New Neighbors: Beth and Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my pace noticeably quickened, Stephanie rose from Beth’s clit and looked over her shoulder into my eyes. She told me, “I want your cock in my ass, just like it was in Beth’s ass”. It took every ounce of self-control in my power to stop my orgasm at the mere thought. I could see Beth’s eyes grow wide as she continued to lick my shaft and Stephanie’s clit. Again Stephanie implored me, “Fuck my ass! Now!” I removed my cock from its warm cave and placed the tip against Steph’s tiny brown hole. She was not waiting for me to enter her; she was pushing back, trying to fuck me first. There had to be some pain as the head squeezed into her back passage. The only response was louder grunting, almost staccato. With one last push, my cock was buried in Stephanie’s tiny ass. Beth had never stopped tonguing my balls and Stephanie’s clit. We were all working toward orgasms at near the speed of light. I had experienced more simultaneous orgasms over the past two days than in my entire life, and now we were headlong into a three-way crescendo. Beth broke first, sucking Stephanie’s clit into her lips as she came. Steph and I immediately followed. I shot what little seed left into that clamped ass. Stephanie pushed backward onto my cock and Beth’s mouth, as her own orgasm rocked her tiny body. We could barely shift our positions on the bed. There was no energy left in any of us. We were fucked out. I lay in the middle while both girls rested their heads on my shoulders. Our breathing was now normal; the flush of skin was gone. We were too tired to move. As we lay there, the sun casting shadows on our bodies, Stephanie looked at Beth and me and said, “I am the youngest and it is your responsibility to teach me everything I want to know.” Beth smiled slightly and raised her eyes. My thought was, “We have unleashed an insatiable monster.” Boy, did Christmas come early this year.

12