New Partners-New Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph and Carla laughed like hell over that and got back into the rig just in time to be sent to a motor vehicle accident three blocks away. A car had slid into snow bank and the driver, who had not been wearing a seatbelt, had slammed her head into the steering wheel. The next call after that was a small house fire. They had nothing to do but stand by, 'in case' and fortunately for all involved, nothing went wrong.

As they pulled away from the scene, once the kitchen fire was out (not a lot of damage, but no one would be cooking for a while and the house smelled awful.) Steph noticed the time. "Shit, it's almost one in the afternoon! Where the hell did the day go?"

"Well, we've been a bit busy. Time flies when you're having this much fun. Say, we have some free time, want to have another kind of fun?" Carla was beaming. "Whoops," when she caught herself, "I'm getting a bit pushy. I'm fucking exhausted. I'm sorry."

Steph was laughing. She was tired too and flattered that Carla had wanted to 'pass the time' with her but she was still waiting for the jury to come in with a verdict as to whether she was really interested in Carla. She had already had a nice tryst with Lenny and Barry and that, in her mind, was pushing it at work, not to mention that night with Sue and the vibrators. It suddenly hit her, was Steph Danner becoming the go to gal at Bay State Ambulance? Did everyone know about her little encounters? She began to turn beet red and Carla noticed. "I'm sorry, I really should be more careful about what I say. I'm kind of a free spirit sometimes and we free spirits tend to just say whatever we're thinking."

"No, no, you're fine." Countered Steph, "I was just thinking of something. Really, don't worry about it."

"Well, if you think of my vag, let me know!" Beamed Carla, who immediately realized she had done it again and just glanced out the side window. Now SHE was beet red. Steph just chuckled quietly to herself.

Most of the rest of the shift was spent sitting or moving from the path of the snow plows. Then there was a quick lunch, eaten in the rig and one last call at 5 p.m. A man had wrenched his back trying to lift his car off of the end of his shovel. He had been clearing the driveway when his wife insisted she had to run to the store for milk and bread (panic food for anyone who has lived through a blizzard) and she backed over his shovel. Rather than simply have his wife pull the car forward a foot, Mr. Brainiac Machismo tried to lift the car a half inch to slide the shovel out. It didn't work but he certainly got out of shoveling for the rest of the week.

As they left the ER, Carla asked Steph, "Do you think he really tried to lift it, or put on a good show to get out of shoveling?"

"Good question," answered Steph, "The pain seemed real enough, but he could just be one hell of an actor."

All 7 ambulance crews were on pins and needles. Would the evening shift make it in and would anyone be held over. All the crews were told to stand by in their respective areas (two trucks were the primary EMS for a neighboring town) until called in to meet their relief. Carla and Stephanie were the third to be called in and they hugged the night crew before leaving.

The drive home for Steph was scary at best. Her Yugo was not designed for this weather. It was not designed for any weather. It was not designed as a car but as a practice target for the Yugoslavian Army. Somehow, it got exported and suckers bought them. Steph had been one of the few to actually buy a used one. It was cheap as hell and had ONLY 70K miles. "Hey," she often said, "for fifty bucks and a bottle of Stolichnaya, I'll get what I can out of it." That was over 2 years ago and the damn thing would NOT die, but in snow, there was always hope.

She walked in the door, exhausted only to find the kids watching Nick Jr. and Rich asleep in his chair. She hugged the kids, and then she turned to Rich. "HEY! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!" Steph shouted, adding, "BETTER RUN FOR FLORIDA!"

Rich shot up at the racket and nearly had an 'accident'. When he leapt up he promptly tripped over the blanket he had draped over himself which sent the kids into a fit of howling laughter as he hit the floor. Luckily, he was not injured. Steph looked down and said, "Had you been hurt, you would have had to mend yourself. I'm too damn tired and have dealt with enough injuries today and it's too slippery to drag my colleagues out for you." She stepped over him and went into the kitchen, laughing to herself.

Rich got up, embarrassed, gave the kids a look that really just made them laugh harder and went into the kitchen after Steph. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck and asked, "So, tough day, huh? Want me to make you something?"

She agreed to soup and a sandwich. Once he had it prepared, she sat and ate telling him about all the calls they faced and what a lousy situation the weather had created...AGAIN. The fifth snow storm, third blizzard in a month. Then she remembered the piercing. She looked to see that the kids weren't paying attention and smiled at Rich. He sensed she had something good to relate. He leaned in and she said, "Want to hear a good one? Do you recall Carla?"

"She that young kid I met at the Christmas party, nice figure, bubbly as hell?" asked Rich.

"Yeah, guess what she did....no, never mind guessing, she got a clit piercing."

"Oh, oh, shit, that's awful. Why would anyone do that? Eeeeyoooo, don't tell me things like that," gasped the apparently shocked Rich. However shocked he may have been, he continued with, "Did you get to see it? How'd it look? You're not thinking of doing that are you?"

"Oh, hell no. My ears are pierced, that's more than enough for me and yes, I DID see it. I will NEVER do it, but it actually looked kind of cool."

"Where did she show you? Did she let you touch it? Did you touch it? Do you think she'd let ME touch it?"

"Slow down Rich, slow down. Yes, I DID touch it, gave it a little flick which I could see sent a shiver through her, but we were in the back of the truck and frankly, that wasn't the right place for much. Plus, we got a call. As for letting YOU touch, well, I have no idea, but she was definitely interested in me touching her again. She essentially hit on me at least twice."

"I don't blame her, you're a hot MILF, babe. Wanna invite her over? I could just watch if she's not into more mature men who happen to be ruggedly handsome and have very sexy bellies."

Steph sighed. She explained how she didn't know if she was even interested and that she felt it best to shy away from any more co-workers. Rich reluctantly agreed, conditionally...Steph had to tell him every time Carla came on to her. Steph didn't see any issues with that and thought it a reasonable request, so long as Rich didn't encourage an encounter. Steph didn't want that kind of pressure.

When Steph showed up for her day shift the next morning she was informed that Ralph had called and reported that he had thrown his back out shoveling snow. He was embarrassed to report that he had needed to call his local FD for transportation to the hospital where he was admitted for overnight observation. It seemed that they found he had a bit of a hernia as well AND his heart rhythm wasn't quite right. Ralph would be out of work for a few days.

The Shift Supervisor asked Steph if she'd mind riding with Carla again. "You guys....and I say that in the generic, non-gender specific way, seemed to hit it off yesterday. Is it OK with you? You're senior person and can say no. Of course we'll have to put you with someone else like, oh, Charlie."

Charlie had a reputation for enjoying garlic a bit too much. He'd cover his various meals with garlic, even if most people wouldn't use it on say, New England clam chowder. He was an odd duck but felt garlic was the essence of life and commercial garlic pills just 'Don't have the same Oomph'. The only one who actually liked riding with Charlie was Dan who loved onions. Sometimes it was fun for other crews to respond to their calls and just watch the patients' reactions to the 'Olfactory Offender Squad'. Steph said without hesitation, "Carla. I'd love to ride with Carla until Ralph gets back. No further discussion." And there was none.

They pulled out of the garage and headed for breakfast. Though silent for the most part they did listen to the radio. Steph had put on the local rock station and began to sing along with "Africa" by Toto. Carla began to squirm in her seat as Steph turned towards the diner. Steph noticed and asked, "Everything OK?"

"What IS this? I'm not sure I like it," replied Carla.

"Toto," was the reply from Stephanie. "You must have heard this song before. It's a classic."

"Wasn't Toto the dog in the 'Wizard of Oz'? Did the dog sing?"

Steph just shook her head and thought to herself, "Please Lord, please let me know that she's really not that dumb?"

After breakfast they sat on a side street near St. Mark's Hospital. They sat watching the traffic and the pedestrians, just sort of each in their own world until Steph suddenly blurted out, "Do you have issues at the airport? Do you tend to set off the metal detector?"

Carla just turned and wryly asked, "Have you been thinking about my clit? Are you intrigued or maybe a bit turned on by it?"

"No, I'm just curious. I mean, when you set off the detector, and I would guess you must, what do you do, how do you explain?"

"I simply tell the truth. 'Yes officer, I have a clit piercing. Want to verify it?' So far, no one has, though I've seen a few eyes widen," and Carla began to laugh picturing some of the incidents. "Thing is, I don't fly that often, but when I do, the stud does make the experience more fun."

Steph dropped the subject for the time being.

The day was dead. Two of the trucks got transfer calls, going from one hospital to another, and one truck on the far side of the city was sent to the neighboring town for a multi vehicle crash but they were cleared within minutes of arriving. Steph and Carla were almost dying for a call, something to do.

"I'm so bored," began Carla, "I'm tempted to just climb in back and masturbate to pass the time."

This caught Steph a bit off guard and after regaining her composure, she added, "That could really kill off a few minutes. It's been four hours and NOTHING. Ugh. I'm bored as hell. I should have brought a book."

"Or you could masturbate. I think I will. I really think I will. Want to join me?" Carla didn't even wait for an answer. She just jumped out and climbed in the back via the side door. She slid her pants down a bit stretched out on the gurney.

Steph called back, "Hey, we have to keep that clean." It was too late, Carla was deeply into what she was doing. Steph watched as Carla moved about on her back, her fingers caressing the flaps of her lips. Steph, though due to Carla lying with her feet to the back of the rig, couldn't actually see Carla's pussy, but she could hear the moisture being moved about and could hear Carla's low soft moans. She could see her hips move about as Carla quickened her pace just a bit. Steph could feel herself getting a bit moist as well but had to maintain her composure as she sat in the driver's seat, turning around to watch rather than use the mirror.

Carla's fingers entered her love canal and with the free hand she caressed her breasts through her uniform shirt as she began to bounce up and down on the gurney, her moans becoming a bit louder and more frequent. She flicked her clit and tugged gently at the stud it contained as her climax approached. The hand which had been working her chest began to lower and she was now using both hands to rub herself into a state of ecstasy. As her orgasm finally overtook her, she nearly screamed which caused near panic in Steph who had unconsciously been gently rubbing herself through her pants.

A sudden knock at the window next to Steph's turned head nearly caused her to fly headfirst through the roof of the ambulance and she let out a scream. Carla assumed she too had just climaxed and started to congratulate Steph on letting her hair down, but when she heard a male voice asking where the Emergency Entrance to the hospital was, she just began to laugh hysterically.

Steph's heart stopped racing within ten minutes and she yelled, also beginning to laugh, back at Carla, "Ok you, knock it off. This was NOT funny." But it was and Steph just could not help herself laughing as hard as Carla, who managed to pull her pants up and change the sheet on the cot before climbing back into the passenger side seat of the cab of the ambulance.

Steph just looked at her. Then she said, "You are out of your mind, do you know that?" Carla said she did and that was when the radio finally gave them a call.

"Ambulance 6, please respond to 209 Victory Road to help a 40 year old man who states he's got a cut that won't stop bleeding. States he would rather not use his own vehicle to get to the ER due to the amount of blood."

"Must be quite a cut," said Carla to Steph as she acknowledged the call and Steph threw on the lights and siren. Sure, it was described as a cut and may very well be nothing more, but if this guy is fearful of the blood he'll get on his car.... Why take an unnecessary chance. People often would either exaggerate their injuries or be way too mundane in describing something serious. Responding to a call for help could never be dismissed as minor.

When Ambulance 6 rolled up to 209 Victory Road, a woman came out to meet the two EMTs. She walked right up to Steph and said, "It's my husband and he always makes a big deal out of everything. He's an ass. Don't kill yourselves getting to him. He's in the garage acting like it's a big deal. I really am sick of his bullshit." And she just kept talking as Steph and Carla entered the garage and found a man nearly unconscious and, not a pool of blood, but a POND of blood. His arm had nearly been severed by a table saw he was using. Carla dropped the kit and Steph immediately began to talk to the man, trying to keep him awake and alert while applying pressure to the wound. A tourniquet was applied due to the depth of the wound and a small flap of skin was folded over.

The wife was still going on, now about the mess on the floor and how SHE wasn't going to clean it up and just how stupid her husband was. Steph was biting her tongue. She grabbed the mic on the radio and requested a paramedic unit ASAP. The woman just kept talking. Steph, mustering all the self control she could to keep from strangling the woman or at least screaming at her to SHUT THE FUCK UP, turned and through her clenched teeth, sneered, "Could you do us a huge favor and go out front and wait for our co-workers? They'll need you to lead them in. That would be wonderful," And she faked a very insincere smile as she continued to work the patient who by now was almost out cold. They had stopped the bleeding for the most part but this was so deep and so open, blood still managed to seep through the gauze dressing. Knowing he'd need blood, they figured a paramedic unit wouldn't be a bad idea. At the very least, they could get some plasma into him for starters.

The wife started to leave but turned back and said, "Why can't you just take care of this? Will my insurance cover all these attendants and ambulances and do you have to use so much stuff from your bag there? I'm just....

Steph lost it, "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT FRONT YOU IDIOT!"

The wife was so shocked at being yelled at it did shut her up...for about two seconds. Then she almost started again until she noticed that Steph was looking around.

"What are you looking for? Something to steel?"

"No, something to HIT YOU with! GET OUT FRONT...NOW!"

That finally did it. The wife went. That was when the man, who managed to identify himself as Harry, weakly looked up and said, "No, this was NOT a suicide attempt, but if it was, would you blame me?"

The paramedics arrived and after some more on scene treatment, Harry was rushed off to the hospital for some much needed care and some just as much needed rest. The wife began to threaten a law suit against Steph, the company, the city for having sent them, the Fire Department for not responding themselves, the state representative for having allowed Bay State EMS to function within their district, the State Office of Emergency Medical Services for allowing such a maniac to be an EMT and so on and so forth. Steph smiled politely and just ignored the rant as she jumped back into the truck to head for a clean up at the garage. As they pulled away, Carla laughed harder than ever. "I was SURE you were going to clock that bitch! She would have deserved it!"

"Now to hope I don't get fired," sighed Steph, but then even she had to laugh. "I bet it WAS a suicide attempt and I can't say I WOULD blame him."

A complaint from the wife did come in even before Ambulance 6 cleared the house, but once Harry was able to speak (several days later), he called the company and demanded that the EMTs who saved his life were to be commended and that his shrew of a wife's complaint was to not only be ignored, but taken from any files they might be in. If they didn't do as he asked, he would file a different complaint with someone but just who, he hadn't figured that out yet.

The shift ended as Carla and Steph filled out incident reports in response to the complaint, telling their side. Carla glossed over what she did and didn't see (I was rather busy with the patient and not paying attention to non-patient related matters. I had tunnel vision.) and Steph simply admitted to everything and explained why, without seeming to be whining about the mean old lady. She listed her issues with the woman, the woman's response and HER counter response and left it to fate as to what would happen.

Once the shift was over, Steph asked Carla if she wanted to go out for a beer. Carla loved the idea. After finishing up some paper work, they hit The Olde Green Lantern Pub, a dingy little Irish pub that was one of the best in the city. What it lacked in spic and span, it had in charm and the food could be outstanding. Not a trendy place in the least and in fact, the owner had made a point of staying a bit dingy just to keep the hipsters away. It was working and the regular and even semi-regular clientele loved him for it.

Carla and Steph each ordered a Harp Lager and a shot of Jameson. It was one of the few places you could get a shot and a beer and it was another reason the regulars loved the place. Carla sent the shot right down her gullet and then chugged the beer, ordering a second round before Steph could finish sipping her whiskey.

"Slow down Otis, you still have to drive home," cautioned Steph.

"Who's Otis?" asked Carla sincerely.

"You never watched the 'Andy Griffith Show'? Otis, the town drunk? You don't know him?"

"No, can't say I have a clue what you're talking about, but that's OK, you're so damn old, you probably remember when World War 2 was starting." Carla chuckled at that as she shot the second glass of whiskey down her throat. This time, she sipped the beer. No getting drunk for Carla, not tonight or at least not yet.

They sat and talked about the day and poor Harry and how horrible his wife was. Carla asked if that's how Steph was with HER husband which Steph assured her was NOT the case. They talked about how dull the day had been. They talked about the 'Andy Griffith Show'. The conversation was all over the place as the third round came. This time, Steph did fire the shot down. She was mellow, nothing more, however, she was just loose enough to bring up the event in the back of the ambulance.

"I wondered when you would get around to asking about that," Carla slyly purred.

"Well, of course I'm bringing it up. That really wasn't cool. What if someone had peeked in?" asked Steph.