New Rich Meets...

Story Info
Newly rich couple are set into their place.
5.3k words
4.19
44.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carson stretched out on the chaise lounge and tried to soak up more sun. She and her husband were leaving in the morning for a month in the Caribbean and she wanted just a little more tan so she wouldn’t burn. Husband Will was using a tanning bed during breaks at work to achieve the same results and they were betting on which one would burn the most. Carson felt eyes on her and she turned to the left to see the yard boy staring at her as she lay out in nothing but a bikini bottom.

“Get your ass off or you’re fired!”

She watched with no emotion as he suddenly found things to do in another part of the yard, somewhere behind the hedge by the pond. Little Rodent! Staring at her like he wasn’t just an employee, a servant to work at her pleasure. It was only a few years ago that she and Will were trying to make ends meet themselves and were lucky that Will got in the ground floor of a good tech company that made them millionaires in just that short of time. One of the first things she had done when they got the large house with all the grounds was to find a good agency.

One she had heard good things about had almost all its employees here illegally and best of all, they were scared of the small wooden boxes they had been told they would be shipped back in if they were caught by Immigration. They had also been told that there was a 95% death rate and dead bodies were left for the animals to eat and no one notified their families of where they disappeared. Carson found that quite handy when she hired the yard boy and maid for they put up with quite a bit from her and her tantrums. They servants were in their early twenties, a few years younger than Carson or Will but in their minds, the servants were mere children. The clicking of heels behind her warned her that the maid was approaching softly.

“Madam? It is four o’clock, Madam.”

The voice was soft spoken as well and Carson waved her hand that she had heard and she listened as the maid moved softly back to the house. That one was getting to be a pleasure to have around. The first week she had to hit the girl several times to let her know who was boss. Carson kept riding tack around to let others think she knew how to use it although she had never been on a horse in her life. It just seemed like the rich thing to have in one’s house and she quickly discovered that both servants had a fear of the riding crop.

She seldom used it on the yard boy who stayed away, but it was different with the maid. The young Mexican girl cringe when that came out and Carson used it several times to make sure the girl understood that when she was told to do something, it was done and there was no blaming bad English or any other reason. She was at the point where she could even order the girl to get the crop and she would, simply because Carson would double or even triple the blows if the maid dared to hesitate. She offered to fire them both and both would grow wide-eyed at the prospect as they were told by the agency the mean things that would happen to them and their families if there was any displeasure of their clients.

Carson got up and strolled inside to change before her husband got home. Tonight they would have the dinner already being cooked by the maid and then pack for the trip. Earlier she had the locks changed on the doors and new security codes in the pads for a simple reason -- she and Will had decided what to do with the maid while they were gone.

When the two arrived from the agency, the couple had confiscated everything the servants had – clothes, money, jewelry. They left him with a pair of jeans, a pair of sneakers, and two tee shirts and she had two maid outfits consisting of black hose, black shoes, short black dress, and a white apron with a matching cap. No underwear for either except for her hose and she only had that so that her ass wouldn’t poke out from the short dress. Bad enough that her nipples poked from the top, both of them enjoyed the girl’s discomfort when they asked if she was happy to see them, but there was no sense seeing the rest of her. So the plan was to strip her of the maid outfits and leave her naked with the yard boy for the month. She would get no wages as she wasn’t working as a maid and he would get half wages since he had a helper for the month as well as someone to share the converted stable that he lived in.

It seemed a fine plan to them and tomorrow morning before leaving they would finish out the rest of the plan. At least if the servants had stolen any keys or the security code, it would be useless while Carson and Will were gone for the month. Will needed the vacation and it was one less thing for either to worry about while enjoying the beaches. Neither thought the two servants would run away as they had no place to go and Will had already told the yard boy that castration was what he could look forward to if the maid was to have a baby as a result of her stay with him.

Will came home and the maid served the drinks as they waited for the meal. It was a ritual to have drinks for fifteen minutes before the meal so Will could unwind from the day. After the meal they talked and since they were both sleepy, they went to bed early. They had to leave early in the morning, with only Carson to call the cab while Will put the naked maid outside left to do.

Carson tried to blink the sleep away and found she couldn’t. Her face seemed funny and she tried to move her hand to see what it was but her arm only went part way to her face. She woke up with a shock as she realized something wasn’t right and she panicked for a few minutes as she tried to move around. Slowly it dawned on her that her arms were attached to something and held outright from her body and her legs were kept separated as well.

She could move her legs a few inches only before something stopped them and her arms could be moved back and forth in a circle that only allowed a few inches of movement. They were also tired and it was more time before she grasped that she had been hanging from them for several minutes before she woke up and used her leg muscles to help support her body. She could feel something pressing around her head but she couldn’t see or hear anything. Carson eventually also figured out that her feet were bare and that she couldn’t feel any clothes on herself anyplace. Only straps of some kind on her wrists and ankles.

She tried to speak and she could feel her voice but not hear it. There was a shiver that went from one end of her body to the other as the eerie aspect came to her. She tried a loud scream and thought she heard her voice then but any thoughts went from her mind as the first blow came to her ass. She didn’t recover her breath before the second and third came down on her butt and she danced as much as the restraints would allow her. Another shot came to the front and whipped her tits and then her belly and then her groin. Pain shot from her pussy to her lungs and she felt another scream leave her as more blows came from everywhere. There was no anticipating them and they varied in timing and strength to keep her off balance even if she was alert enough to try.

The blows stopped as suddenly as they had started and Carson hung with all her weight on her arms as her legs collapsed below. She soon shifted and tried to relieve the pressure on her shoulders by standing straighter and all her effort brought was pain as a solid object slammed into her pussy from between her legs. The object – solid, pointed, and rough – stayed there and she soon found that any relief from the agony of sitting her whipped tender cunt on it was by standing on tiptoe. Her legs tired and she fell back on the object and when she couldn’t take that anymore, she went back on tiptoe. She had no idea how long this lasted as her alternating took less and less time as she grew more and more weary.

She came a little more alert as the object was removed and she felt her arms being lowered. She collapsed in a heap on the floor, to tired to escape or make any movement that would be any kind of threat to whoever was beside her. There was a vicious tug on her hair and she grunted from the pain radiating from her scalp even as someone whipped her ass several times. She followed the tugging and as soon as she started crawling, the whipping stopped and she was grateful for that even as she wondered where she had the strength to move at all. Her knees soon hurt as she crawled on what she assumed was a cement floor, also confirming that she was naked as she moved and could feel the air as she went forward at sometimes a fast pace and sometimes a slow one. She had no concept to stop and remove the grip on her hair as she simply followed the pain of the tugging, wanting only to rest and gather her thoughts.

She was stopped and roughly grabbed at the upper arms and brought to her feet. Her knees gave way and something lashed at her breasts as she sagged and she could feel more screams from her throat as she struggled to remain upright. As soon as she stood, the lashing stopped and she felt the hands on her upper arms release her. They weren’t real hands; they were covered in some kind of rubber material and when she tried to put her hands together, that same rubber material slapped them. She quickly dropped them to her sides and stood there to wait to see what else would happen. She wanted sleep and to see and hear like a normal person again but all she seemed to be getting was beatings by rubber hands. Her hands were brought behind her and secured as she was leaned back against a bar set at the top of her thighs. Someone held her upper torso while someone else hooked an ankle at one spot even to her and then the other ankle about four feet away. She felt something come down on her legs just above the ankles and then her upper body was released.

She could feel her scream coming all the way from her lungs as the pain tore through her. She tried to go upright to put her weight on the bar, but her hands stayed behind and she could only lay horizontal, her legs in some wooden stock and her body resting on a small stick that crossed her upper thigh, just below her ass. Her hands were secured in the direction of the floor and she didn’t know which was worse, the pain in her back or her legs. She was left this way and soon the only change was to have something prop up her ass to relieve the pressure on her thighs and then the blood that flowed into her thighs made the pain even greater. The two props changed every so often and the pain of released blood to the deprived areas was almost steady.

About the time she wondered if she could take any more, there were voices. They were low and she had to strain to listen through whatever covered her ears but found she could hear if she concentrated. It was a woman and she called Carson a slut, a cunt, and a whore. A man asked her if she wanted to suck his cock. Carson tried to answer but all she could do was tense up as a strap hit her square in her exposed cunt. The man asked for an answer and a second later there was another hit. This went on a few more times before it stopped and Carson had no idea if she had agreed or not but the man told her to beg if she wanted it that bad. She couldn’t hear her own voice but she thought she was begging and the woman came back and told her to beg better because she tolerated no disrespect from slaves. Carson wished she could hear her own voice to see if it sounded like she was begging but that thought went out of her mind as a sharp pain to her breasts came and then another. Then she was left alone to contemplate if she wanted to give better answers.

She had no idea how long she hung horizontally on the contraption she was on, but she heard voices again and this time they sounded mad. She stiffened as she concentrated on listening so she wouldn’t be whipped and heard different voices and it sounded like the woman talking was most unhappy with someone. There was a ‘swoosh’ sound and a cry of pain and it took Carson a second to realize that it was not her being punished. The woman was asking someone why they didn’t kneel as taught and who gave them permission to look at her above the knee.

There were more sounds of whatever was hitting them and a person, maybe another woman, was crying and begging for mercy. She promised to always obey and crawl like the worthless cunt she was and to never show disrespect to mistress again. The other woman begged and pleaded and in mid-sentence the sound cut out. Maybe someone realized they allowed Carson to hear and didn’t want her to but Carson was happy to have the sounds stop. All she could imagine was herself being punished and promising to be a good slave cunt and never be disobedient.

Endless minutes later the rubber material pushed her up and her legs were removed from the stocks and she was again allowed to slide to the floor. All she wanted to do was stay at their feet and sleep and rest but another tug came on her hair and at the same time, more whipping on her ass. She crawled forward and was again given an uneven pace and she had no idea how far she had crawled as the rubber material again grabbed her upper arms and she was left standing. She swayed as she stood there and wondered if that would bring more pain but none came and she tried to block out the trembling in her legs, knowing that if she fell, she would be whipped until she went upright.

Her hands were again secured behind her and she felt the pressure as someone or something in rubber held her steady. Then she felt a stick start from under one breast and end over the other one and another stick go in the opposite direction. Then the sticks were brought together and her tits mashed as in a vise. She felt another scream leave her throat as she danced in pain. She finally stopped dancing as the pain went to a dull ache and then someone whipped her once and she danced some more. Every time she stopped dancing, a strap smacked into her body. Carson finally ran out of strength and had to stop regardless of the strap that urged her to dance more. Her tits were released and she would have dropped like a rock to the cement floor if the rubber material hadn’t held her and lowered her gently to the ground.

She woke up with a start as she tried to understand where she was. The nightmare came back to her and she knew that a pain in her ass had made her wake up. She placed her hands to her head and just as she touched the leather straps encasing her head, the pain came again. She quickly moved to all fours as she wondered if a cattle prod had been used on her. Something removed one of her ear pads as a hard object tapped her cheek.

“Want to suck a cock, whore cunt?”

The pain came from her ass as she tried to figure out the sound of a real voice.

“Well?” the voice did not sound patient and the pain came back even as she formed her reply. The pad was replaced as she said ‘yes’ and she repeated it over and over as her arms were twisted behind her and secured to what she was shocked to realize was a collar around her neck. Her arms ached from the bending as a tug from the front came hard, almost knocking her over to her face. The pain came back to her ass and she rapidly crawled on her knees to escape it, trying with all her will power to remain upright as she felt pain every time her knees came down onto the floor. A tug back and she stopped, wondering when the nightmare would end. If she at least could see and hear so she could find out what was going on and why these people were doing this to her.

Where was Will? Here or looking for her someplace else? Not knowing anything made it all that much worse, since she had no idea what to do to pacify them. At this point, she was willing to do anything they asked if they would only stop the constant pain and punishments. But she wasn’t even allowed that much she realized, as some thing was attached to the collar and she was pulled upright. She stood there and separated her legs when something tapped the inside of her thighs. When she had then stretched so far that she thought she would topple over, the tapping stopped. She stood there for a long time and only occasionally heard screams as someone else was punished. She could hear someone, first a male and then a female, beg for mercy and she listened as closely as her pads would allow to the instructions given to them to prevent future punishments.

Carson kept running the instructions in her head to memorize them. If full obedience were needed, she would comply. If kissing the shoe or foot when given permission to greet someone were the proper way to greet, she would use lips and/or tongue if needed. She kept running them, almost being able to hear the woman’s voice again as she said the instructions over and over.

“Want to suck cock, fuckmeat?”

The nearness or loudness of the voice startled her but she cried “YES!” without hesitation. An ear pad was removed and another voice asked if she really wanted to have cock and she sobbed ‘yes’ over and over again. She pleaded for him to let her have cock and use her like the fuck whore she was and use her in anyway he wanted. She listened to her voice as it broke, not even recognizing it as the cool even voice she had before this all started. A tapping was done on her cheek and she turned her mouth to grab the tapping object. It was hard, plastic, and wet, that much she noticed as she greedily tried to suck. It was removed and she was left to realize how thirsty she was and how badly she wanted the cool liquid that covered the plastic cock. She didn’t even listen as she begged and pleaded to let her suck the cock, that fantastic cock into her useless whoring sluttish slave mouth.

“You don’t seem sincere, slave. Convince me you want his cock or else we leave you.”

The woman’s voice was low and sultry as Carson cried tears of frustration. Carson implored him to let her have his cock. She would willing accept it in any way that pleased him and as the tip passed across her lips, she tried to suck on it and was rewarded with another squirt of water. But that only seemed to intensify her thirst and when he asked if she was willing to be ass fucked with it, she could only beg for the privilege. Ass, cunt, mouth, she didn’t care as long as he used her. If she could convince him to use her, she could drink and maybe even be released from her painful positions.

“Suck nicely”

The cock returned to her mouth and she sucked it almost into her throat. It was removed and she was whipped several times. She was still dancing when the whipping stopped and she was told to spread her legs again and she instantly complied. The cock came to her again and she was reminded to suck nicely and she shuddered as she controlled the urge to drink more. She sucked lightly, allowing the water to run under her tongue and she took little swallows against all instinct to gulp as much as she could. Without warning, the cock left and the ear pad came back on. She was left to wonder what happened and soon she was released from whatever held the collar and she was tugged downward and she went to her knees even as a strap hit her ass as an inducement. She crawled on her knees again trying to remain upright, and she soon was tugged to a halt. She groaned as she realized she was back into the stocks again and she whipped her head back and forth in frustration. A voice soon was heard to ask if she wanted some pussy to eat.

Carson had never been bisexual and the idea had not crossed her mind. She shook her head ‘no’ since she couldn’t hear her own reply. Something was placed by her mouth and she tasted the food being offered. Her mouth operated quickly and got in a good lick as the something was removed. Another voice, a woman with a German accent, asked if she liked that good pussy taste and if she wanted more. Carson didn’t respond as she thought it was more Cream of Tomato soup than anything but a slap coming from under her ass made her yelp a ‘yes’. The taste was placed by her mouth again as she licked at what she could. She was given instructions as to how to lick, where to place her tongue and how fast to lick there. A few more slaps to her ass made her realize the folly of not paying attention and she soon did as she was told. When the taste was gone, it seemed she was licking rubber but she had never heard of a rubber pussy before. Then she tasted something else and it seemed like mashed potatoes. The something left and she was asked if she wanted more. She begged without thinking, knowing that only begging brought the reward and not the punishment. She soon had a tired tongue as she licked several times at what she still considered to be potatoes.

12