New Trainee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laid in each other's arms, both thinking, and Tommy broke the silence.

"Listen, I gotta tell you. I knew you couldn't have a 40 year old kid. Why did you lie about that and make it seem like you were older?"

"Tommy, I'm not lying, I'm old and you're young. That's the way it is."

"Well, I don't care. You are the hottest woman I ever been with. That's a fact. I hope you enjoyed it too," he watched, expectantly.

"Tommy Dear, you made me feel like a teen again. And, our deal is still on, if you want. If not, I understand."

"Marge, I'm sorry, that deal won't work now."

She was taken aback, but not stunned based on his age.

"The new deal I offer includes a few extras... like this!" He reached his hand between them and probed her wetness again, and she felt him stirring.

He kissed her again, as she thought, "For however long this lasts, I will treasure and enjoy it."

12