New Years Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," I said. "What now? I mean is this a one time thing, or what? Can I still see Christi? And you?"

I saw Christi smiling shyly at the bedroom door, biting her lower lip in a poutly little way as she said "I've been a naughty girl."

Her mother stroked my chest with her fingernails and said "Well, why don't we just take it a day at a time, Nick. I don't mind sharing you, if Christi doesn't."

Then, in the shadows of the hallway, peeking out from behind Christi, I saw her sister Sally.

"I want my girls to learn how to really enjoy lovemaking," Christi's mother said. "I've always wanted them to have the best. I teach you; you teach the girls. Are you willing, Nick?"

Before I could answer, I heard Sally say "Nick?"

I looked up at Sally, with her strawberry blonde hair in that little Dorothy Hamill hairstyle. Her nipples lifted up the front of her pink teddy.

"I'm ready for my first lesson, Nick."

12