New Year's Eve 1959

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was gross but thrilled me incredibly. It was wickedly sordid and sloppy. Her tongue explored my mouth. She ground her bottom cheeks against my groin. It was fabulously sexy. When she broke off I was reeling. I had no idea a woman could be so wanton (little did I know) or make me feel so flooded with carnal need. Our faces were wet.

"That's a bit of snogging, Luv," she said. At that she stood got out of my lap much to the dismay of my heated phallus, and took another chair.

I think he'll do just fine," taking a long pull on a beer bottle. "Dampened my knickers, he did," this while she pulled her bodice open and put her beer bottle into her cleavage pushing the exciting flesh aside as I drank in the sight of this lusty woman.

She reached and took up my hand, kissing it. Another message to my cock; now urgently pleading to be put into the team on the field of our sex play. If I was being seduced my cock was enthusiastically twitching its approval. My libido had thrashed my Baltimore Catechism conscience into silent submission.

I looked at Connie and she smiled, "Didn't expect anything like this to really happen did you" she asked.? "You've been wishing I'd let you do something though, haven't you?"

More blushing, "I, I, enjoy your company and it is exciting to be with you," I answered quietly; not able to look directly at her.

"Kenneth don't be chagrined, sweetie, "It's quite nice to have your attention. But, I am a married woman. I love Kaz and the children and I wouldn't do anything to hurt them."

"I know," I said, dejected that the door I thought opened now seemed to be closing.

"Oh don't look so forlorn. Kaz and I talked about you. He understands what you're experiencing and how difficult it is for you. He thinks it would be good if a woman helped you come of age. Kaz was willing to have me do that. But I told him I couldn't go so far as intercourse. My fanny, (a puzzled look from me), my vagina, that part of it is for him only. There are other things we can do that you, that we both can enjoy without intercourse."

You can imagine that this revelation floored me. But there was more.

Liz was playing with my hand at this point, drawing her index finger slowly across my palm. She leaned close so I could feel and smell her warm boozy breath near my ear. She said softly, "Connie Kazmarek lived on a hill. She won't fuck you but her sister will." She kissed my earlobe.

I turned and looked at her, "Are you teasing me," I asked? I thought all my blood was in my distended penis but again I blushed.

"Oh no darling. I don't kid about that. I need a good shag. That sod of a husband has knocked me up three times but now if he's not in the mine he's in the bars and he hasn't been in me for far too long. You'll be doing me a great favor if you'll give me a good toss after you and Connie have your fun." Turning to her sister she said, "Connie its nearly midnight. Kenneth is going to make a mess in his trousers if you don't take care of him soon. Go give her a good snog Kenneth. But I'm going to watch and enjoy; might learn something I can do myself."

I became aware that a radio was playing in the kitchen when I heard strains of Guy Lombardo's Band playing "Auld Lang Syne." I stepped to Connie, my erection visibly bulging my trousers.

"May I have this dance," I asked? It was a stupid gesture. My damned tongue felt swollen as though it was erect or wished to be.

But she stood and when we assumed our positions she pulled me tight close so that from breasts to thighs we were pressed together. I don't dance worth a hoot. We didn't dance so much as shuffle about silently while I soaked in the glorious heat, the curves and the smell of her woman's body . Periodically she pushed her thighs forward and I responded; my very erect cock pressed between us. I let one hand slide down to a cheek of her ass, absently noting the waist of her "tidy whitey" panties as I clutched the wonderfully inviting loaf of flesh. Connie shifted to one side so that her mons now pressed against my outer thigh. She began to rhythmically mount my thigh, ending each hump with a downward push that brought sighs and murmurs from her. I was too ignorant of a woman's anatomy to realize she was stimulating her clitoris.

Meanwhile I brought my hand up and undid a couple of buttons. There was no resistance so I slipped my hand inside and softly cupped her breast, surprised to find that while I was off in the bathroom she had shed her bra. The skin was so soft, so warm and so smooth to the touch. I delighted in the feel of a stiff nipple upon the palm of my hand.

"Your hand feels good, but please kiss my nipples," Connie asked? "You'll make me very excited. When I get so hot I like to take my nipple sucker's hard cock in my mouth." Her lips touched my ear, my neck and my cheek. This was an earthy, needy sexual creature that had taken over the G.I., bride and mother and shoved that persona aside.

Her explicit remark nearly caused me to unload in my trousers. I undid more buttons down the front of her dress to her waist. Pushing the fabric aside I leaned in and touched my lips to a turgid nipple; then I touched my tongue to them prompting Connie to grasp the back of my neck and push my face against the fleshy pillow.

"That's it Kenneth," she sighed. "Oh God yes that's so good. Kiss them both you naughty boy."

She continued thrusting and grinding using my thigh to rub her clit.

When the announcer proclaimed 1960, I reluctantly left off my contented sucking. I kissed her neck; her cheeks, her forehead, her chin and her mouth; first brushing my lips on hers; then a serious kiss evolving into open mouths and probing tongues. I reveled in the taste of her ; the smell of her, perfume, powder, soap and sweat and the odor of her stimulated sex that wafted up from her crotch.

When I happened to glance at Liz she had a dreamy look, winked and stuck out a lascivious tongue at me. She had her dress hiked up and sat with her hips well forward in her chair and leaning back.. One hand hidden up under the dress. As I watched, still fondling Connie's tits and ass, Liz pulled her dress up. She had no panties on. Her highly aroused fanny was in plain view, glistening with coital fluids, labia swollen, her vulva yawned open with raw invitation. Liz was rubbing her fat stiff clit as she watched the lewd show Connie and I staged.

I was sodden with lust. I watched Liz while slipping my hand down over Connie's abdomen to her panties and under; again with no sign of objection. So I moved down to the first touch of damp pubic hair; then further down over the plump mound of her mons; onward until my fingers encountered the beginning of a declivity.

"Oh Kenneth, damn," she gasped. "Rub my fanny. Here, feel that. Ugh. Oh! That's it, my clit. Now be gentle. Rub it like this." She guided my hand. Her hips began to undulate with my fingers. Her juices oozed copiously coating my fingers and hand.

Then Liz emitted a stifled cry and a long shuddering moan. We both watched as a strong orgasm made ecstasy in her pussy; her legs wide, her sex slack and dripping, her hips rolling, head thrown back.

Then Connie too climaxed, suddenly clamping her thighs tight; not as fiercely as Liz but bringing forth an extended, "oooooh."

I was getting very close to going off in my pants and desperately needed surcease.

"Connie, I'm going to squirt in my pants," I said breathlessly.

"Here, come stand in front of me."

She pulled a chair to her and sat, knees wide apart. I was slow but understood when she began to unzip me. I quickly dropped my trousers and she stripped my underwear down. My cock stood hard out in front of me oozing the "going to orgasm soon" telltale. Connie adroitly gripped me in a way that in a few beats caused me to retreat from the cusp of shooting my load. I thought her soft hand and fingers the most wonderful feeling ever. Then she kissed my cock and that became the most wonderful. Then she licked the glans all around with tongue so thick, wet and warm and that became the most wonderful. Then she took me into her mouth and, yes, that became the most wonderful. Then she began moving her head about so my cock touched different parts of her mouth and slid in and out. Unbelievable! That became the most wonderful indescribably luxurious, lewd feeling beyond anything I had imagined in frenzied masturbation.

I found my hands holding and breathlessly meeting her bobbing head. I was building rapidly to an orgasm and she did nothing now to slow or stop me.

"Oh, Connie its coming," I gasped. It's, I'm, I ... going to ..... spurt.... In your mouth." Which I did with a groan. She told me later that she didn't really care for cum In her mouth but she wanted to satisfy my raw lust so she kept her lips tight round me. After a fourth dribbling half-spurt she let my cock slip from her mouth. She went to the kitchen sink and spit out my cum. Then she rinsed her mouth with beer. She grabbed a fresh dishtowel from a cabinet drawer and pushed it up her crotch.

"You made me so hot I've soaked my panties," she chuckled. "I've juices running down my legs and make a puddle on the floor. I think we both noticed the smear she'd left on the chair she used while sucking me off so magnificently.

Incredibly when I collapsed in a chair, naked from the waist down save my socks, Liz scooted her chair over to me. She had a warm washcloth and she wiped her own pussy and thighs with then teased me bawdily trying to put it on my face. The smell of her cunt in the face cloth proved there is an olfactory neural axis between my nose and my flaccid cock. It began to swell.

"He's a young bull, that certain, is our Kenneth," she exclaimed to Connie. "Sis, he's getting it up for us again. I think he likes the smell of fresh fanny."

She leaned over to me and said quietly, "I'll have you in my pussy when Connie's finished."

"I'm just going to get him up for you again, Connie." Liz bent to my penis and began licking all about. Soon I again had a smartly upright and solid penis sniffing the pheromones in the sexual aromas that arose from the three of us.

We gave over the first hours of the new year to my exquisite and remarkable sexual initiation. Connie next took my penis between her legs and I humped her vulva, hot and wet just on the other side of her panty gusset. My cock nestled between her inner lips, that she had manipulated open. But the underwear would not come off. I gripped her hips and thrust away; our near fuck tantalizing me, masturbating me with her external sex until I unloaded blissfully. She was ready with the hand that she had been massaging her clit with and teasing my glans each time I threw my hips against the broad, delicious bolster of her fine ass.

Liz made good on her bawdy ditty. In the wee hours she awakened me where I slept on the couch and led me to the laundry room off the kitchen. She set me on fire with rubbing and sucking on her nipples until finally announcing that she needed my cock in her cunt right now. I had her doggy style, thrilled to intoxication with fucking and fondling this lust soaked woman. Her cunt drooled copiously, juices running down the insides of her thighs. She gave as she got; her delicious "fanny" walls bringing us to smashing simultaneous orgasms.

I never saw Liz again after that night. Connie and I talk from time to time, birthdays and Veterans Day and so on. Kaz died in 1968. She lost a son some years ago, in his thirties; a bicycle accident in the dark and rain. She came to stay with my wife and me for a month to get away and grieve. It was not easy. But we never had sex play or intercourse again. We never even talked about that night. She is now nearly 90 and I too have become elderly. But the memories of that night still warm me and I am reminded of my first foray into the at once sweet and agonizing battle of the sexes.

End

New Years Eve 1959

5

12