New Year's Eve

Story Info
A women's first submissive experience.
2.5k words
4.04
18.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaimuki
Kaimuki
1 Followers

I knew Jeff through a friend. He was one of those good-looking guys whose reputation preceded him. You could tell, just by the way he acted, that he was dominating and enjoyed taking control.

I'd known him for a few years; he was dating a friend of mine. As couples, we enjoyed nights together drinking wine, exchanging playful banter and flirtatious looks... then one night it all changed.

New year's eve the four of us decided to get together to celebrate. I knew Jeff and his girlfriend had been going through some tough times, but thought since they invited us to spend the new years with them, things must be on the mend.

We headed over around 8:00, a couple bottles of red wine in hand, and a change of clothes... as we always drank too much with them and ended up crashing in their spare room.

The night began innocently enough. We played some games, drank some wine and then ended up in the Jacuzzi around 11:00. As per the norm, things started to heat up and both of us girls ended up ditching our bathing suits, opting for some skinny dipping... playing around in the Jacuzzi, as couples, was normally how we ended each evening with them. Fucking our partners for an hour or so, and then crashing...

But tonight was different. We'd all had quite a bit to drink and were naked in the Jacuzzi. My boyfriend isn't a real aggressive kind of man, so we were taking things slow... our friends were already on their second round by the time my boyfriend decided it was time for us to start.

He was sitting down in the Jacuzzi and turned me around so that I was on his lap. This angle gave me a full view of what our friends were up to. I had no choice but to witness her savage taking as I longed for a more aggressive experience.

My boyfriend grabbed my waist and pulled me slowly onto his swollen cock... it felt hot and fulfilling... but secretly I longed to be fucked as my girl friend was. Without caution and without limits...

Happy to finally be fulfilled, I took his cock willingly and started to bounce up and down... my 34DD's bobbing in and out of the water. It was then that I noticed Jeff watching me... His gaze was intense... and then he raised a single eyebrow... as if enticing me of what was to come. I smiled back, not thinking he meant anything more than us both being "caught in the act" and lowered my eyes to avoid his stare.

Then suddenly I felt someone massaging my clit... Since my boyfriend still had both his hands on my hips and my girl friend had both her hands on the edge of the Jacuzzi, the only hands left were Jeff's.

His touch was electric. Her continued to rub my clit and brought me to an orgasm almost instantly...

As the evening wound down, we all said our good nights and headed off to bed. I'm normally a night owl, so I decided to take a late night/early morning dip in the pool, naked after everyone had gone to bed.

As I dove into the cool water, feeling it rush over my naked body I started to think back over what had happened earlier in the evening... I was floating on my back my tits floating above the water, my thoughts and desires swirling around in my head, when I noticed Jeff was standing at the edge of the pool watching me.

Startled I sunk into the water, trying my best to cover what I could.

"What are you doing up?" I asked clumsily.

"Couldn't sleep either," he said. "Mind if I join you?"

Afraid that we'd be caught in the pool together... naked, I replied, "Actually, I was just getting out... why don't you put in a movie."

He looked disappointed, but only briefly, then he replied, "sure, that's a great idea, but first, let me get you a towel."

So hesitantly, I stepped out of the pool, naked, as I allowed him to wrap the towel around me, his hands running slowly up and down my body as he dried me off.

I changed back into my clothes out by the pool, aware of his eyes on my naked body... enjoying the fact that he was watching me, I felt the heat between my legs increase and the wetness from my pussy coursing down my inner thigh.

I turned to him and asked him what movie he was going to put in.

He just smiled, grabbed my hand and took me into the den. I sat down on the couch, wearing only a thin t-shirt and a pair of pants, my nipples hard from swimming in the cool water and my pussy hot from the evening's events.

"Would you like another glass of wine?" he asked me, already carrying two full glasses and walking towards the couch.

Nervously, I said yes. What the hell was I doing, I thought. My boyfriend and his girlfriend were upstairs, and here we are alone together in the den.

Taking the glass from his hand, he sat down next to me and placed his hand on my leg. His touch was electric. I felt a yearning from my pussy. I wanted this man so bad. I wanted him to just rip my clothes off and take me then and there... it was almost as if he read my mind...

I couldn't tell you what movie he put in. It didn't matter really, what happened next has change who I am forever.

He turned to me and looked me in the eye and said, "You're a good slut, aren't you?"

To which I replied without hesitation, "Yes...for you."

"That's what I wanted to hear. Now take your shirt off. I want to see your tits."

I started to take my t-shirt off when he stopped me.

"Stand up, I want you to stand in front of me."

I stood up and positioned myself between his legs, standing directly in front of him. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it carelessly to the side.

He reached up and grabbed both of my tits, massaging them and pinching my nipples until they became hard. Then he leaned forward and started to suck on them gently at first, then with more force. Biting and suckling my nipples as I threw my head back unsure if it was pleasure or pain. His hands explored my body as his mouth worked my nipples, my pussy becoming hot and moist with every touch.

"Now take off your pants," he said in a low voice

Slowly I undid the buttons on my pants and slide them over my thighs until they fell to the floor.

"Turn around, I want to see your ass."

Standing only in my underwear, which was almost completely transparent, I turned slowly around so that I was facing away from him. Then he reached up with both hands and grabbed my ass.

"Bend over," he said. "Bend over and stick your ass up in the air."

These words sent a shudder though me. I wondered if he could perceive the effect, his words had on me. I bent over, legs straight, my ass up in the air.

"Spread your legs, bitch," he said. "Wide."

I did my best to keep my balance and spread my legs.

"No, VERY wide," he said slowly, but sternly as he kicked my feet even farther apart.

Maintaining my balance as he kicked my feet apart, I felt the rush of cool air across my pussy. Frozen in this shameful stance, legs spread wide. I closed my eyes, powerless to what was to happen next.

I felt his hand caress my buttocks, first gently, then with more force. Then I felt the hot stinging sensation of his hand slapping my ass. I was completely unprepared for it, and it took all my concentration to keep from falling forward.

Then I felt his hand again. This time harder, and he let his hand linger for a moment, rubbing my already sore and reddened ass.

Then again, his hand came down hard, and this time my legs gave out from under me, but I felt his steady hand grab my hips until I was able to regain my balance. I was screaming behind clenched teeth, not wanting to make a sound or to wake anyone in the house.

A strange and desperate abandon came over me as he reached between my legs and started stoking and slapping my pussy. Then his hand punished my already welted and reddened ass again, stinging, causing me again to lose my footing, only to be held in position by his steady, strong hands.

"I want you to stay bending over, but I want your hands on the back of your neck," he said in a low, soft voice.

"I'm going to punish you with this leather paddle now, and you're not going to take your hands away from your neck, you're not going to open your mouth, and you're not going to struggle to get away either. With every smack you are going to show me how much you appreciate it, how grateful you are for the punishment I'm giving you and how much you know it's what you really deserve."

I was shocked and amazed... I nodded yes to him, without making a sound. Then came the first smack. The blow stung my already sore and reddened ass, but I bit my lip, my face flush and silent tears now streaming down my face. Then came the second, and the third... I lost count when he finally stopped; his hand now gently rubbing the welts on my ass.

"Turn around and get down on your knees," he commanded.

I scurried to obey.

"Suck my cock," he said, as he pushed his large cock into my gaping mouth.

I sucked his cock with all my power, sucking as hard as I could while his hand explored my breasts, tugging and twisting my nipples, causing my pussy to quiver, fluids coursing down my inner thighs. I reached my hands up and massaged his balls, sucking the tip of his cock and running my tongue up and down his shaft. Forcefully, he grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth, I opened my throat and took him as deep as I could.

He continued to fuck my mouth with such force, my jaw began to ache. Not wanting to disappoint him, or incur another round with the leather paddle, I struggled to satisfy him, taking his as deep into my throat as I could with each thrust.

He placed his hands on the sides of my head, pulling handfuls of hair into each fist, and slamming his cock deep into my throat. I felt my nose nestle into his pubic hair. He held me tight. I could feel the head of his cock deep in my throat,

"Look at me slut," he said with a smile on his face.

"I raised my watering eyes to his stern, downward glare. I tried to hold his cock in place but I was slowly running out of air. My gag reflex caused me to choke on his cock and spit. He pulled it out for a brief second, only to grab my hair and push his cock deep inside my throat again. My eyes stayed on his the entire time. Tearing up and running out of air he quickened his pace. Slamming his rock hard cock into my throat as he pulled himself deep using my hair as a grip.

Saliva and precum dribbled out the corners of my mouth. My eyes were filled with tears and my jaw ached... But he pounded on, holding for a moment, withdrawing and pounding hard again.

"Stand up, and bend over the couch," he said as he pulled his cock away from my mouth.

I stood up, dizzy, my adrenaline pumping and my pussy aching. I turned around and bent over the arm of the couch.

"Spread your legs and pull your panties down," he instructed.

I reached up and pulled my underwear down to my knees.

"Now reach back and spread your ass open for me. I want you to show yourself to me."

I shuddered, my whole body felt hot and on the verge of explosion, yet to my own amazement, I spread my legs as far as I could, reached behind and spread my ass

"That's a good slut... wider. Wider!"

I stretched it as far as I could, not believing what I was doing, and then I felt his hot tongue deep inside my pussy. Licking and sucking, biting my clit. My desire was burning inside me now. I desperately need his cock inside me...and as if by magic, as if he had read my mind, I felt his large, hard cock force its way deep inside my pussy.

I wanted to scream with desire, my hips rocking back and forth to meet his every thrust. Every time his cock going deeper and deeper.

"Keep your ass spread open for me, slut, " his voice commanding.

I rode his cock while keeping my hands firmly in place holding my ass open for him. Then I felt something entering me. As he continued to fuck me with his rock hard cock, he was also inserting a butt pug up my ass. I felt the rubber rip at my flesh as he pushed it in deeper and deeper until I felt it pop into place. I wanted to scream, his hands around my waist, now, forcing me down on the full length of his huge cock. Harder and harder, he worked me. The sensation was too much for me to take. I was filled beyond my wildest dreams and I exploded around his huge, hot cock...shuddering, the ecstasy paralyzing me...on and on it went, I hoped it would never come to and end. And then he said.

"Suck on it, I want to come in your mouth, slut." And he pulled his cock out of my quivering pussy, and the butt plug out of my ass, and spun me around so that I landed on my knees, my open mouth directly in front of his large, hard cock. He grabbed my hair and forced his way into my waiting mouth. He continued to fuck my mouth with long, hard strokes as I massaged his balls with my hands.

"Lick my balls," he said. "Stroke me and suck on my balls."

I did as he asked, hungry for whatever I could get. My body still tingling from my orgasm, I licked and sucked his cock and balls until I felt him tighten. I opened my mouth for him as he forced his cock deep into my throat. I drew him deeper and deeper until my throat contracted and his come shot into me. I swallowed quickly, not wanting to spill a drop.

I dropped back, now sitting on my knees and looked up at him and smiled.

He smiled back. I think this was the beginning of a wonderful new relationship.

Kaimuki
Kaimuki
1 Followers