New Year's Eve Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitzi blushed as she carefully stepped out of her dress. "You're just saying that because I'm half naked."

"No, come here, let me show you what I see."

Sam let Mitzi to the full-length mirror near the dresser as he gathered her dress and laid it on a chair nearby. "Look. See how this hugs your curves and gives you that natural hour-glass shape so many say is sexy." Sam moved his hands over her body, showing Mitzi what he was trying to explain to her. "It takes an already beautiful woman and makes her even sexier."

Mitzi did look, and at first she thought Sam was just flirting with her. But she quickly realized he was right. Her stomach was flatter than ever before, her waist was clearly defined, and her breasts appeared to be larger than normal.

"But when I take this off, I'll look ugly and fat again."

"Impossible," said Sam as he removed his jacket, shirt, and tie.

Mitzi watched him undress as she looked at her form again. "Really?"

Sam spun Mitzi around and kissed her hard. He forced his tongue into her mouth and felt her resistance melt away. "My cock is so fucking hard right now I could snap steel with it."

Mitzi giggled and smiled. "Should I remove this?"

"How about I help you. It fastens on the side right?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I'll tell you later."

Mitzi raised her left arm and Sam unzipped the bustier, then carefully removed it from her body. He had her remove her shoes and stockings, then he slid off her panties. Though her stomach was no longer flat, and it was clear she was a bit chubby, he only saw her beauty and nervousness. He watched her full, round breasts rise and fall with each breath. Her body slightly trembled with fear and anticipation.

Sam quickly removed his slacks, boxers, shoes and socks. They stared at one another's nakedness. Mitzi admired Sam's firm body, chest with a smattering of hair that lead down to his steel-hard cock that pointed toward Mitzi. It was clear he worked out on a regular basis and was in amazing physical shape. Looking at his erection, Mitzi knew she had to taste it. She sat down on the edge of the bed, grabbed his cock with her hand and pulled it toward her.

It was thick, velvety smooth, and firm. She felt the veins under her fingers as she stroked his shaft. Sam moaned softly as she pulled his cock to her wanting mouth. Precum oozed out of the head and she licked it clean. The salty taste fueled her desire and she sucked him fully into her mouth. Sam wove his fingers through her hair as Mitzi licked and sucked his cock.

"Fuck Mitzi!" he moaned. "Your mouth is amazing!"

Mitzi smiled. She breathed in deeply, the scent of his musky aroma mixed with his cologne and fueled her desire. Wrapping her hands around his ass, her fingers teasing his anus, she savored his fucking her mouth. Sam relished the sensation of her mouth on his member, and her fingers teasing his anus. He wondered how she knew what he liked, but trusted her instinct. Soon, he felt his climax grow near and pulled out before it was too late. He wasn't about to waste his chance to have Mitzi's pussy. He reached down and tossed her to the center of his bed.

"My turn," he growled.

Sam crawled up the bed, kissing her legs until he reached his goal. The neatly trimmed blonde pussy hair pointed to her apex of womanhood. He could smell her musky, sweet aroma that mixed with her perfume, and saw the shine of moisture from her labia. He licked the outer edge, causing Mitzi to moan and squirm. Sam smiled. Her taste was exactly as he had hoped and he had to have more. He pushed her legs further apart, gently separated her pussy lips and licked the valley between them.

Mitzi moaned loudly, as he slid two fingers inside her and he began to suck her clit. She squirmed as he worked his magic. He slid a finger into his mouth from his other hand, then reached under and began to tease her anus. Mitzi gasped as she felt his finger penetrate her, creating a sensation she had never experienced before. Soon, her labored breathing told him all he needed to know. He sucked her clit into his mouth and finger-fucked her pussy and ass until she squealed. He felt her pussy clamp down on his fingers, coating them in her sweet, natural juices.

Sam lapped up her fluids, savoring the sweet and salty taste. It was an intoxicating flavor that fed his desire and all he could think was how he wanted more. Sam slid off the bed as he sucked his fingers clean and rescued the condom from his pants pocket. Mitzi panted as she came down from her orgasmic high.

Mitzi watched as he tore it open with his teeth and quickly rolled it onto his shaft. She wanted to tell him it wasn't necessary because she was on the pill, but then she realized, it was better to be safe than sorry later. The pill only prevented pregnancy, not STDs, and she only met Sam tonight. He quickly crawled up the bed, kissing her stomach, her breasts, and nipples. Soon, she felt the condom-covered head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly, Sam slid his cock into her pussy and Mitzi moaned softly. She felt tight around his cock as he slowly entered her, giving her time to adjust.

"Oh fuck Mitzi!" he moaned.

"Oh Sam!" she replied.

Sam leaned down and kissed Mitzi as they fucked. His tongue explored her mouth as his cock filled her pussy. Her breasts rubbed against his chest as he held his weight on his arms so as to not crush her. With each thrust, Mitzi grew closer to another orgasm. She held Sam close, kissing him, moaning into his ear, and savoring the moment. Mitzi wrapped her legs around his legs as her second orgasm raged through her body. Sam felt her pussy clamp down, and the sensations caused his cock to swell inside her. With a primal growl he felt his cock release and fill the condom within Mitzi.

Sexually sated, they kissed softly for several minutes as his softened cock slid out. Their bodies were covered in sweat that felt cool on their skin. Sam darted to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. As he came back, he looked over Mitzi's naked body. It was then he noticed how small her nipples and areolas were. He had always found large nipples sexy, yet Mitzi's seemed to fit her petite frame perfectly.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" asked Sam.

Mitzi looked up at him with sleepy eyes and said, "You're only saying that because you just fucked me."

Sam stepped over to the bed, pulled the blankets down and said, "No, I'm not. Now climb in please so we can get some rest."

Mitzi's limbs felt heavy as she attempted to get under the bed covers. Sam helped her and climbed in next to her. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling the dampness from the sweat on her back. He stroked her hair and listened to her breathe until he was sure she was asleep. Sam smiled as he thought this was by far the best way to start the New Year, before falling asleep.

~*~*~*~

Mitzi awoke to the sun shining on her face, and the strange feeling of being watched. She looked up to see Sam lying next to her, his head resting on his bent arm and hand, staring at her. There was a gentleness in his eyes that told her he enjoyed watching her. Mitzi rubbed her eyes, to clear her head, and blinked a few times to get her focus back. It took her a moment to remember what they had done the night before.

"Good morning," she mumbled.

"Good morning," he said. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah."

"I've been waiting for you to wake up. I've been wanting to make love to you again."

"Do you mind if I use the bathroom first?"

"Go ahead, I already did."

Mitzi stumbled out of the bed and emptied her bladder. Part of her wanted to cry at the realization she had slept with a stranger, but part of her was happy she had given in to her desires. Once she finished and washed her hands she stepped back into the bedroom. Sam was sitting up in the bed and smiled when she entered.

"You look upset," said Sam.

"Not upset, just confused."

"Let me guess, you're feeling guilty about what we did."

Mitzi smiled. "Was it that obvious?"

"Sit down, let's talk," said Sam, patting the bed.

Mitzi sat down on the bed as Sam spoke. "It's been a few months since I've shared my bed with another person. I was in a long-term relationship that went sour and I've been a little hesitant to try again. Then last night I saw you at my parents' annual party and everything changed. You were like no one I've ever seen before. I've always said I liked leggy brunettes, and you are definitely not that."

"Thanks a lot," said Mitzi with a thick air of sarcasm.

"I didn't mean it like that," said Sam, smiling. He reached over, cupped her chin into his hand, and turned her face toward him. "I just meant that you were different. You weren't the normal wealthy, bored debutante that normally attend these parties. Plus, I saw how uncomfortable you looked. I just wanted to get to know you and find out why you were even here. I know that dress was expensive, but your jewelry was costume. Which made me think either someone bought your dress, or you found it on sale."

"I found it on clearance for stupid cheap. It was the only one I liked that fit."

"Yeah, petite girls like you often have a hard time finding clothes that both fit and flatter. I'm glad you found one. So, I started to talk with you, and the more we talked, the more I liked. Then when I kissed you at midnight, I knew I wanted more. It was the first time I'd felt that feeling in a long time. I know it's weird, but I was sure no woman could ever make me feel the way... um..."

"Your ex did?"

"Yeah." Sam brushed a stray hair from Mitzi's face. "I really like you Mitzi, and I like to see you again after today."

"Really?"

"Really. Plus, I'd love to dress you."

"Dress me?"

Sam laughed. "I forgot you don't know what I do for a living. I'm a buyer for several high-end boutiques. I get paid to purchase women's clothes. I know what looks good on a woman's body. I purchase everything from lingerie, to jeans, t-shirts, evening gowns, and everything in between. It's how I was able to point out why that merry widow fit you as well as it did. A woman with your natural shape would be a good model for the one petite shop I work with."

Mitzi blushed. "I'm not a model."

"But you could be. And I think you are simply beautiful."

Sam leaned over and kissed Mitzi softly on the lips. She quickly kissed him back and climbed back into the bed. Sam was already hard. He kissed down Mitzi's chest and sucked her nipples. They hardened under his lips as his tongue teased them. It only took a few moments for Mitzi's pussy to be wet enough for a second round. Sam grabbed the condom off his bedside table he had set out while Mitzi was in the bathroom, but she grabbed it and tore it open with her teeth.

Sam smiled as he watched Mitzi remove the condom and roll it onto his cock. She playfully pushed him back onto the bed, straddled his hips, and slid his cock into her aching pussy. Sam moaned as he felt her pussy surround him. The sight of her naked body sitting upon him was a vision he had dreamed of the night before. She slowly began riding him, her breasts bouncing up and down. He grabbed her thighs, occasionally reaching up and tugging gently at her nipples.

Mitzi's breathing became more labored, Sam placed his hand over her pubic hair, and used his thumb to rub her hard clit. Mitzi gasped and moaned at that contact before she squealed with her first orgasm. Sam could feel her pussy walls clamp down on his cock, trying to milk it for his sperm. He thrust his hips up, impaling her with his cock as she rode him.

He could smell the sweet aroma of her orgasm, and sucked her juices off his thumb. "Mmmm, tasty," he growled.

"Greedy bastard," she hissed.

"Damn right, I want you all to myself," he said.

He reached over and rubbed her clit, getting his thumb wet, then reached up to Mitzi's mouth. She leaned down, sucked the sweet juices off his thumb, and purred, "Mmmm."

"Now fuck me woman," he said.

"Yes sir," she said.

Mitzi began working her hips, riding Sam's cock as if her life depended on it. Their skin slapped, juices squished, and both moaned. Sam sat up and nipped her breasts and nipples as they fucked. Sam would thrust upward and met her hips as she rode him. Their bodies glistened in sweat, they panted and moaned. Then Mitzi squealed as her second orgasm struck. Her pussy squeezed his cock as his own climax struck, milking his cock for every ounce of sperm he had within his balls.

Mitzi and Sam kissed for several minutes until his soften cock slipped out of her sopping pussy. Mitzi climbed off his lap and cleaned herself off as Sam disposed the used condom. The air was thick with the aroma of raw sex, his cologne, and her perfume. He slipped on a clean pair of boxers, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He handed her a clean t-shirt and a pair of boxers for her to wear.

"Even dressed like that, you're beautiful," said Sam.

Mitzi blushed. "Thanks."

It was nearly noon when Sam escorted Mitzi downstairs to the small dining room next to the kitchen, where Courtney, who was still in her dress from the party, and his parents wearing their pajamas, were having coffee and talking. It's hard to say who smiled bigger, Sam's parents or Courtney. It was clear they were all happy the couple had connected.

Mitzi sat down next to Courtney while Sam poured them some coffee. Courtney leaned over and asked, "Did you do have fun last night?"

Mitzi giggled. "Yeah. How's your article coming?"

"Great! I got so many interviews and a job offer to write for an on-line magazine. My first story will be the stuff about the party I don't give the other site."

"That's great!" exclaimed Mitzi.

"Here," said Sam, as he handed Mitzi a cup of coffee and sat down next to her.

"Thanks," said Mitzi as she reached for the cream and sugar.

Sam's father smiled and said, "Looks like someone started off the New Year right."

Everyone laughed. Donna leaned over and whispered to Robert. Sam's face showed the question he was thinking. Mitzi looked between Donna and Sam and asked, "What is it?"

Donna took a deep breath and said, "I was just telling Robert that he owes me on a bet we had."

"Oh Mother, you didn't!" cried Sam.

"What?" asked Mitzi, taking a sip of her coffee.

Robert looked rather embarrassed as he said, "I had suspected for years that Sam might be gay. Seeing the two of you proves just how wrong I was."

In that moment, Mitzi finally understood things Sam had said to her before. She looked at Sam and whispered, "Your ex wasn't a girl, was he?"

Sam shook his head and whispered back, "No, his name was Jim. We were together for a long time, but my family never met him. We broke up almost a year ago."

Mitzi nodded and whispered, "You're bisexual, aren't you?"

Sam nodded. "Yeah. I'm also clean and a firm believer in monogamy."

Mitzi whispered, "Me too, on all counts."

Sam laughed, hugged and kissed Mitzi. Then said to the rest, "Sorry, private joke."

Courtney rolled her eyes at them both and said, "Why do I get the feeling this is the start of a long term relationship?"

"I certainly hope so," said Sam, kissing Mitzi's head.

"Me too," said Mitzi, smiling.

12