New York Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," said Tom, "so many orifices, so little time."

We switched around. Jen put her ass over Tom's face. He promptly started licking. I got on my knees by his hand, and he started fingering me. I leaned over, pushed Jen aside, and resumed where Jen had left off, kissing the most gorgeous man on earth. I was so wet that his finger kept slipping off my clit. He put one hand on one of my breasts, and squeezed the nipple. He reached down and wet those fingers with my pussy juice, and returned to massaging my breast.

Jen stopped and said "Linda, you want some of this?"

I stopped kissing Tom and said "No, I think it's your turn. I'm fine with the multiple lip action."

She went back to BJ'ing Tom and I went back to kissing and letting my clit get hotter and hotter.

Tom seemed to be thoroughly enjoying this experience. He was so cool that I couldn't tell if he had ever had a threesome before, but I knew we were giving him one he wouldn't soon forget.

Jen stopped and reversed her position. She faced Tom, straddled him, and lowered herself onto his cock. He actually moaned. The coolest guy on the planet was really getting off. Now that his mouth was more accessible, I straddled his face, facing Jen, and he started licking my cunt, and sticking his tongue inside. I leaned forward and kissed Jen full on the mouth, and kept kissing.

We were all lined up for the impending explosion. Jen started to squeal, and I knew what that meant. I was breathing very hard and feeling the point of no return rapidly approaching. And Tom was plunging in and out of Jen, and licking me vigorously. Then the dams all broke at once. Tom moaned loudly as he plunged in to Jen, and stayed fully inside. I started to whimper and shake, and was overwhelmed by full body tremor. Jen's squeal became a muffled scream, and she shook all over. I'd say all 3 of us achieved 7.9 on the Richter Scale.

Jen fell on top of Tom, and I fell on top of Jen.

We laid there for a minute or two, and then I looked up and said "The food is getting cold. Can we eat now?"

Jen and Tom laughed, we broke apart our pig pile, and, having no interest in getting dressed, we ate breakfast, naked, at 2:00 in the afternoon, and we ate as though we might never eat again.

12