Next Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't hold out any longer and drove my dick balls-deep into Tracy's slippery cunt. I grunted and began spewing my jism deep into her hole. As I held myself in place, I could feel Debbie's lips working on Tracy again and before I was finished ejaculating, Tracy's pussy was grasping at my pole in an orgasmic explosion of her own. She was whining into Debbie's pubes and bucking her hips as the climax overtook her body.

I remained buried inside her until she shuddered one last time and went semi-limp under me. Debbie was still beneath Tracy and was breathing hard in her own recovery. As I extracted my deflating pole from Tracy's sweet box, Debbie leaned her head upwards again and took my cum-coated dick between her lips. My body involuntarily twitched as she sucked the mixture of Tracy's and my own juices off of me, but it felt amazingly good.

When Debbie released me, I dropped back onto my haunches for a moment and then scooted back and into a sitting position. I watched, in awe, as she leaned up and started licking Tracy's open slit again. My cum had begun to ooze out and Debbie wanted it. She ate Tracy until there was no more. The whole time Tracy whined and begged for her to stop but made no real attempt to end the sweet torment.

I had hoped to watch the girls together, and I got my wish, but I never imagined I'd get the chance to watch one of them eat my sperm out of the other. By the time Debbie finished, I couldn't believe it, but I was hard as a rock again and ready for more. And more there was. For the rest of the weekend, we fucked and sucked each other in nearly every way and position imaginable. There was very little time that we didn't have some body part connected in some way to someone else's. We even made a sexy game out of meal time.

I had so many orgasms that I lost count and by the end could only manage a minimal amount of cum. My balls were sore for a week, but it was definitely worth it. That weekend was a defining time in my life, and a time of deep bonding between the three of us. By the time we left on Sunday, we had connected on a level that most people could never understand, and I knew that this relationship, with both girls, was one that I hoped would last a long, long time.

~~The End... of this episode.

(Watch for more of Ron, Tracy and Debbie in "Summer Schooled" and "Debbie's Treat".)