Nia: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for that, I am in the wrong line of work if I get nervous standing in front of reporters." I giggle and keep going to Senator Greene at the podium.

"Sorry to interrupt your mating Nia, you can return to it later." He says to me before turning back to the reporters. "Now, before anyone asks any questions, we are here to show you that fantasy creatures are not dead, are not fantasy or myth and are living amongst you. There are more than dragons that fall into that." Senator Greene nods at me and walks over beside me.

"What we have here is a plains troll." I look at Greene and think of him as he really is.

There are a few murmurs as Senator Greene turns into a little green man. I look at Ed, he sighs and nods to me, for the first time I notice a woman is standing a little behind him holding his hand and smiling. I smile back at her as I think of Ed how he really is. There are even more murmurs as Ed turns into an ogre.

"That is a mountain ogre I call him Ed because that's his name, at least part of it I only just met him. He's not terribly cute he is according to him good at being a bodyguard."

"My husband is cute, I love him to pieces." The woman says coming out from behind him, Ed puts his hands on her shoulders.

"I know but he's your husband." I say walking a little closer and speaking low, she smiles at me again. "What are you?" I have to ask, he's a shorter man just a little taller than I am.

"I'm a goblin just leave it at that, best to not confuse them when we aren't all here." I nod and turn back to the reporters.

"This is a goblin." I will him to show his true form.

There are gasps as he changes into a rather small dark green man. His nose is long and pointed, the eyes are beady. The chin is almost not there, while his arms are long with slender long fingers. I move over to the loudmouth Texan, he nods at me I smile up at him.

"This is a forest ogre." I will him to show his true form and gasp with everyone else.

He has horns these are more of goat horns sweeping back over his head. He is a little taller than Ed with the same thick arms and legs, red hair instead of black. The biggest difference though, is his face. Unlike Ed he has a pronounced nose, no beard with a wide chin. His eyes are a little farther apart than Ed's and are red, overall he is cute.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I want him to stay like that he's cute now." I say turning back to the cameras, the reporters laugh along with everyone on the stage.

I go to the next man tall and broad shouldered, he looks down and says centaur to me. I nod and will him to show his true form and have to back away, he got longer and taller. His upper body is still there, no shirt with arm bands, a little beard and longer brown hair trailing down his back. The rest of him is a horse, a very big impressive horse.

"This is a centaur, I think everyone knew that." The reporters laugh a little, most are just staring with wide eyes.

"Troll?" I ask as I move up to the next man dressed in a suit, he nods at me.

"This is another troll." I say willing him to show his true form. "There is another form of troll still alive they are apparently not talkative and very secretive, the bridge troll. They live under stone bridges in Europe eating the lichen. The stories are right in certain respects and wrong in others. Ed over there describes forest ogres as having short tempers, he never said cute so I guess if you like men with a short temper here you go, cute and have a short temper. Trolls should get with historians because according to Senator Greene here there are two thoughts on trolls living with humans. They are the missing link and they joined when humans were becoming humans. I don't know if Twitch spoke on trolls and ogres, they are able to mate with humans, they have humans. There is one more fantasy creature here I am down to vampires right?" I turn to Greene he nods and waves with his hand.

I will them to show their true form all have their mouths shut as I walk over to them. Ben is the last one on the end I grab his hand and pull him forward. I look at Constance and tilt my head toward the stage next to me, she shakes her head.

"I only show my form to feed I tried to catch my man from going for a daylight walk. Lost half of one arm and am a little scarred." I nod at Constance.

"Of course, I did not know that. Now this is my boyfriend, show your fangs dear." Ben opens his mouth. "I had no idea, I'm somehow immune he could not show his true form to me. We are trying to have children and I'm so saying yes as soon as he asks, he said he might tonight I guess maybe it slipped his mind. Before anyone asks, it is not known if we can or not, we are going to try a theory that he needs to feed on me to do it. They have records saying it has happened with living women. Vampires are a little like the stories say they need blood they can't go outside in daylight. They only need at most a pint of blood at a time. They are also long lasting, Constance there is over one hundred years, she didn't say how over but did talk about before the civil war so do the math yourself." One of the men moves up beside me.

"Maybe we should show the extent of our powers." I look up at him and nod.

"This one has a good idea we will show the extent of vampire powers. Do we have a volunteer?" Sam gets up and comes on to the stage.

"What the hell Constance is a fount of information and she told me them already." I smile at Sam then look at the vampire.

"Show the eye trick I thought that was neat on the video I saw." He nods and smiles, his eyes turn colors staring at Sam she looks up and goes stiff.

There are a number of people just standing there causing a great amount of murmuring and some edging away. I poke Sam she shakes her head and looks around with a smile.

"Just poke those not moving it's only a hypnotic effect. Vampires use it to get away from police as it was told to me." After the rest are poked hands shoot up, I point to one.

"Are we going to see one feed?" I look at Sam she nods and smiles.

"Do you just feed or screw and feed?" I ask the vampire, he laughs.

"I just feed and I won't take much I'm not all that hungry, the box earlier is what happens to us during the day when we are awake." I nod and back away a little.

He grabs up Sam who giggles when he says something in her ear. They twist toward me to show the reporters her exposed neck. I get a better view I think, his mouth opens wide then he descends on her neck. I hear a little sucking noise then Sam moans her face showing a mixture of fear pain and excitement. In no time he pulls his mouth away from her neck showing a little blood trailing away from two small puncture wounds. He pulls Sam upright she staggers a little into my arms and smiles.

"That was very nice it does hurt a little, like getting two needles stuck in you. After that it's I'm not sure how to describe it, might be easier for a guy because they get blowjobs. It felt I think a little like I was getting a blowjob there was a suction at my neck and it felt great." More hands go up I point at a different one.

"Are there any other powers of vampires?" I shrug.

"I was more interested in the getting pregnant with my boyfriend part so skipped those questions. I know they are not good to run into during the day, they are only hungry. Fades away when it goes dark so they are just whatever level of hungry they are." Ben steps up besides me.

"Forget the stories, what we can do is hypnotize people with our eyes, we die to a bullet just like a regular person. Besides needing blood instead of food and unable to go into daylight we are just regular everyday people. Some of us are way past normal life spans like Constance. As far as I can remember rarely do we live longer than three hundred years. We get tired of life just like everyone else, we can't do drugs so when it gets to the point of waking up is a chore we take a walk in daylight. We don't go on murdering sprees, we don't normally try and get people to become a vampire. I was turned into a vampire on a lie of always being together, she skipped town before I woke up. If there is a woman saying that to you, ask to see some other vampires before you finish being turned. If a man is saying that ask to see other vampires before you are turned. We are just like regular people with regular desires and habits." One hand comes up I point to him.

"Nia this is all seriously fascinating and I'm sure every fantasy creature that reveals itself as such will be interviewed by the press and scientists. What I think we all really want to know right now, what is your part in this as our security blanket?" There are a lot of nods and comments on that question.

"I thought it was obvious, I'm an assassin. I can't be affected by their magic and I'll think little of killing them. I'm to police them, if there is a problem with one I can be sent for and solve the problem. I'm not doing anything else, I have enough money to live on for the rest of my days so I'm going to just focus on getting pregnant and married unless there is a problem." A man comes in to the tent and walks toward the stage, I recognize him as being secret service.

The other one walks to him and they talk for a moment then the new one waves and four more come in. There is a serious gasp as the president walks into the tent. I look at Greene, he shrugs and shakes his head. Twitch appears from the other side of the podium looking a little bedazzled with her son flitting over her saying something fast. The president walks up to me and holds his hand out to me, I shake it totally lost.

"Perfection has it perfectly, she is the first member of a new branch of the FBI. We will train recruits in what our newest citizens can do, what they can't do and station them everywhere. My experts will need to speak with all of them to see what if anything they can do to help themselves fit into our society as you see them. All of you out there that are hiding your true nature you can stop hiding, this bill here is signed making all of you legal citizens of the United States. Senator Greene woke me up last night and laid it all out, they love our country many of them vote. I perhaps was voted in because of the hidden creatures out there. I would like to think so at least. Show your true nature, you will be a protected member of society. The anti hate laws will be rewritten to include you, the police will investigate your deaths just like any normal persons. I was hoping to see a werewolf here today, I understand it is not the best looking change and do not blame you for not showing it. If Senator Greene can find me one to speak with, I always loved the werewolf movies and I'm curious to see if it's anything like that." The reporters are silent just staring.

"I'd like to get Sam as the second member, she has an interest in fantasy creatures and history in general. She can talk to them better than I could I'm just an assassin and they all know it now." The president looks at me then Sam, he leans in closer.

"Being bitten doesn't do anything but mean a loss of blood right?" I nod, Sam nods and the vampire nods, he stands up straighter. "Well then this is a good night for hiring, the new branch has two members now. It will be about two weeks before I can get the administrative side of things together. During that time I would appreciate it if you two learned everything there is to know on all of the creatures. Then sit down with someone to detail a thorough briefing to be shared with all FBI and police stations." He turns to look at the loudmouth senator from Texas. "Senator I agree with Nia, you are cuter like that. You are not my type just trying to get you to stay that way." He turns to an almost bouncing Twitch and her son doing tight turns over her. "Twitch thank you for speaking the way you did. I almost want to ask you to come and write speeches for me. You will be able to vote in the next election, dragons get started on families earlier than the laws specify as allowed but you are dragons. The laws will not affect you just keep going like you are, I would like it if you could get a cockatrice away from the rest into a cage so the FDA can test them and see if they are edible for the rest of us. Be interesting to see a visiting diplomats face when I serve him cockatrice under glass." Twitch laughs and shakes even more.

"Thank you Mr. President, I would find it an honor to help the FDA test cockatrice. We all feel guilty for needing to have an entire section of the farm set aside only for us to eat. Greene if you could give the FDA my address in the morning perhaps we can have less chicken farms. Cockatrice breed faster we will have to see about how to butcher them like chickens if they pass muster. We just eat them whole or in two parts, curse of not having an actual hand. I do get cooked meats on occasion and it's nicer than eating a raw animal." I move closer Twitch sees me and stops bouncing I move up and scratch her head.

"I get the feeling I'm not all that much needed for getting you guys as citizens. Twitch I'm curious can you eat other things than meat or just meat?" Twitch lets out a breath.

"That feels really good and yes I've had eggs, I raid the nests sometimes. Cockatrice have a stomach like any other animal so I do eat what they eat. I'm not sure how well I could do in one of your fast food places, I can't use a purse like you do. I'd be scared of going in one anyway, all those kids I twitch when I'm nervous and my claws are always out. Speedy would like it, he enjoys buzzing everything I think because I told him what happens about the time he turns fifteen, can't fly anymore is a big downer."

"I don't see why you couldn't sit outside. Most restaurants and fast food have an outside sitting. You are recognized citizens so you can't be discriminated against. Vampires need to be looked into as to what jobs they can do, dragons on the other hand can just stay doing what they are doing. With pay if cockatrice are edible, otherwise I suppose whatever the farmers want to pay. Would it be possible to put a tag on your wings? If we can put a scannable tag on your wings you can use it as a debit card and if the police need to talk to you. Not to mention for voting purposes, I'm not sure on jury duty legal will have to research it." The president says, Twitch leans in to me harder.

"Yes our wings serve no particular purpose once we turn fifteen, we can only glide well for a couple years before that. Little harder Nia this feels so good." Senator Green comes over and leans in to my ear.

"Twitch is going to have an orgasm, don't move she roars when she does." I turn to look at him, he nods and backs away.

I look at the president, he has been pulled back a little. I shrug and keep scratching, Twitch is moving into my fingers as I scratch. She starts to tremble a little I keep scratching. She sucks in a breath and roars, this is a roar to scare away a pack of lions doesn't go over well with the reporters either. Twitch let's out a big breath and collapses to the stage.

"You know Twitch you should have mentioned you reach orgasm getting scratched." Twitch giggles lying on the stage the reporters move back. "Don't worry, that was Twitch having an orgasm. I wonder do male dragons have that when you scratch them?" Twitch lets out a breath and shakes her head.

"They get their jollies mating, just females orgasm being scratched. Males can roar like that anytime they want though. Some of the trolls think dragons used to be mated pairs. I'm not sure, I can hunt quite well until I'm ready to lay my egg, but what mom can do anything else?" I giggle and shake my head.

"I have no idea, probably not very many. Wasn't Red coming to mate with you?"

"Was, when I got mated Greene called his ride and they went home. If I can I'd like to head home, it's about a four hour run and I need to rest, mating takes it out of a dragon." I look over at Greene, he nods at me.

"Yeah go on Twitch take Speedy and get some sleep, hopefully I'll be in the same boat this time tomorrow." Twitch looks up at me and takes a sniff.

"You don't smell ready, you do a little it's more like your almost."

"I know I'm fertile, I checked it yesterday morning I'm at the temperature for it." Twitch lets out a breath.

"You tried yesterday right?" I nod, Twitch giggles. "You don't smell ready, there's two reasons, you are not ready or the last try was all you needed." It's my turn to bounce up and down.

"Twitch I think you deserve another scratching." Twitch laughs and shakes her head.

"Once a day is about all I can do. My farmers wife is human she loves to come ask. They make me jealous, they got four kids already and she's asking me when she's fertile, every day am I ready. If it wasn't fun to play horsey I'd probably yell at her to stop having kids. I'm getting better with my twitching at least, the four year old comes and sleeps with me during the day. Nia when are you going back to Phoenix? I'd like to hitch a ride on your flight."

"I don't know, if I'm pregnant I better be getting a ring soon." I look at Ben he's grinning ear to ear. "The president said two weeks to learn everything so I suppose in two weeks. When do you lay your egg?"

"Week and a half, we produce an egg or eggs six months before we go into heat. They hatch in four days. The trolls think the male is only needed to give the spark of male or female in the egg. A dragon has never died with an egg inside, survival instinct on our part I suppose. The trolls are not so happy with it they want to see what our eggs are like before mating." Twitch gets up, suddenly Speedy is there flitting about then lands on Twitch.

"I will head back to Phoenix after your egg is hatched and your newborn is ready. I hope your sister found a mate." Twitch looks back at me.

"I hope so, I also hope she's not the big dragon. I'll have my farmer call her farmer in the morning." Twitch turns and exits out the front of the tent.

The reporters get up and start asking about the big dragon. I shake my head and put up my hands.

"Listen we don't know what happened to the sixty gang members that disappeared. We have a theory and that is all it is. This happened four months ago nothing since, chances are good it is simply a gang hit that was covered up better than ever seen before. Twitch ate two cockatrice in the back earlier today, there's blood on the ground. I will investigate with Twitch and her sister and their kids when I get there. Now if there is nothing else I'd like to go someplace and have celebratory sex with my future fiancé."

Senator Greene goes with us it's his limo we are getting in, Constance comes along as well. I'm puzzled until I see her holding Sam's hand, when I look at her Sam shakes her head. I shrug and let it go happy to have my future fiancé and perhaps father of my child holding my hand. We get into the limo to find there is not quite enough room, I get in Ben's lap and lean into him. When we drive away I look over at Sam.

"Alright Sam out with it why is Constance coming I got the impression she doesn't like women." Sam looks over at me then nods her head toward Constance.

"I do like women I don't admit it very often. You and Sam brought out the desire in me, I'm afraid of feeding on Sam she kept asking, I don't know if she will accept me." Constance looks down at the floor I think she is tearing up, I look over at Sam.

"If you are that afraid of me seeing you scarred I can close my eyes, I want to be fed on its magical." Sam says getting Constance to look up and smile.

"Ben, Sam said she thinks being fed on is like getting a blowjob, you've been fed on and I know you've had blowjobs, is she right?" Ben turns pink and nods, giggling I look at Greene. "I didn't even think about it, excitement from being pregnant maybe and getting sex with being fed on, it sounds wonderful. Where are the other vampires going to sleep?"

1...345678