Nia: There Be a Mage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"I feel like I'm in the conference room." He looks about nervously turning a little red. "I'm single, much to my mom's disappointment. I suppose I could try at a later time and I have no idea, maybe should ask Constance."

"Nia come on let's keep him, Twitch likes him." I sigh and look at my burger.

"Men are supposed to listen to their stomach and their dick. Sam you are giving us gals a bad name doing the same thing. I guess we can give him our address and he can stop by when he's off duty and see what Constance says. Sam remember you promised to let Ben knock you up with me." Sam turns pink and nods.

"I think right this second the best question is what your full name is calling you Sam-Sam gets confusing." Falco says with a sigh then looks up a thought coming to him. "Course if you would like I am able to add to our group, working on six years as a deputy puts you in good enough standing to simply hire you and field train."

"My name is Samuel. You get so used to being called Sam by your parents you go with it elsewhere." I giggle imagining his mom using Samuel as a you're in trouble call.

We all look when his radio squawks Samuel sighs and goes for it. While he's talking on it Twitch and Goldy growl, Chris gets up and heads for his truck. Samuel comes back looking worried especially after looking at Chris and the three dragons getting into his truck.

"Seems there is a group that has cornered a dragon about forty miles from here. Dragon is doing well enough there are two deputies there they want more to keep the crowd alive, dragon is getting on the mad side." I sigh and get up, Sam going with me.

"We should stay here to keep the area secure for our team they will be here in half an hour." Falco says with a sigh.

"Samuel means Sam and I are riding in your car." Samuel looks at me the Barrett in hand and shakes his head.

"Not with the cannon, shotgun is fine that thing would kill half of them in one shot." I sigh and nod.

Barrett in Falco's lap we pile into the front seat and take off after our dragon friends. At my urging we scoot around the truck and pass them. Sam spends the drive staring at Samuel I just watch the emptiness of Arizona pass us by. When we finally reach the trapped dragon there are about forty people shouting holding up signs with several cars and trucks parked just off the road.

We get out of the car and move to get past the crowd of shouters. They seem to think nothing of blocking our way until I shoot the ground with my Colt. They move to the side then and we continue on to where there are two deputies and a younger dragon a gorgeous fuchsia color. I go over to the dragon resisting the urge to drop lower.

"Are you Ok?" The dragon looks up at me and lets out a breath.

"I'm fine and come down here your tall." I giggle I've not been called tall before and drop low.

"Now what happened?"

"I was walking along to see my mom she's another eighty miles before the turn for her farm when these people pulled up and got out of cars and trucks yelling and holding up signs. I stopped to look at them and they surrounded me yelling and a few poked at me with the signs. All this just to see her tag, I'm not old enough for one yet, another two years for me." I sigh and motion for Samuel to come here.

"What's the verdict?" Sam has followed Samuel and is looking at me with him.

"I'm not sure, there isn't really any laws covering assault with signs for the FCI, that's a local thing." Samuel sighs and looks around, Sam gets a grin.

"I can't make an arrest unless there is a witness of the assault with the signs besides the victim. I don't think these guys are going to squeal." Sam smiles bigger and makes a noise.

"FCI has final say in anything concerning fantasy creatures, Nia you are allowed to destroy private property in ensuring the safety of everyone. Why not disable their cars and make them walk." Samuel chuckles and nods, I smile bigger I look at our victim.

"Well what do you think, making them walk a fitting punishment?" The dragon laughs and nods. "Alright, Twitch and Goldy should be here soon, you might be able to get a lift to your mom. If you don't want to wait take off when I start shooting cars."

I head for the cars pulling out my shotgun one of the deputies following me.

"Wait don't you want to know why they were yelling at the dragon?" I stop and look at the deputy.

"I don't really care they stopped an innocent dragon not even old enough to get a tag and yelled at him or her. I never can tell and didn't think to ask."

"My name is Fuchsia and I'm female." Fuchsia yells at me, I giggle and wave.

"There is a movement of chicken farmers to ban cockatrice sales." I look at the deputy shocked and laugh then start shooting tires.

Sam and the three deputies keep the protesters from charging me, mostly with Sam shooting a burst into the dirt. All of the cars and trucks with two tires shot out I turn to them and walk closer.

"Now, this is called an abject lesson, as in don't fuck with dragons. Look over there those three dragons are pissed at you yahoos for doing what you did. Cockatrice might kill chicken sales your right, dragons have no say in if they are for sale or not. The FDA has not decided yet, it might take a while to get a slaughterhouse open that can handle cockatrice and unless the dragons pair up to herd really big groups, chicken sales are in no danger." Twitch and Goldy move closer with the tan dragon close behind, the group is getting a little twitchy. "I suggest you walk now before the dragons decide eating people isn't a bad idea." There is a roar and off they go jogging away from us.

"Nia that was great, thank you." Twitch says nudging in to me.

"No problem Twitch, they aren't even mad at dragons just an easy mark. Fuchsia get away OK?" Twitch nods and lets out a breath.

"We feel terrible for missing her calls. We were only forty miles and didn't hear her." I scratch Twitch on the head.

"Don't worry she's thirteen, maybe she can't get that loud yet." Goldy and Twitch shakes their heads. "Well alright so maybe she panicked and couldn't manage a loud yell. Think about it, at thirteen would you have been flustered with forty people yelling and poking at you?" Twitch lets out a breath.

"If they did it now I probably would tell them leave or die then started killing. Your way is better all around I think."

"Nia the crew is with Snoopy and Ben-Ben. They want to get going and wondered if Samuel can drive us home. Goldy's farm is past the walking people." Sam says looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Samuel can we impose on you to drive us home, Twitch is staying the night with her sister." Samuel nods and looks like he wants to know why Snoopy and Ben-Ben, I turn to Twitch. "Twitch you already spoke to Snoopy and got arrangements for a lift in the truck back to Constance's tomorrow right?"

"Yes, he's coming in the afternoon. Sam, tell Snoopy to bring Linus minotaurs deter protesters better than shot tires I think." Sam nods and goes back to her phone as Twitch motions me down. "Watch Sam, she wants him and she's ready in a week or so." I sigh and nod.

"I understand the appeal, her parents never said Ben has to knock her up, they just want her that way. I'm not going to forbid her a shot at a single man, so long as he's not a vampire." I whisper back, Twitch looks at me and let's out a breath.

"Why have you been saying that she promised she would be knocked up by Ben?"

"She promised her parents she would try. Pregnant with me is the better of the options Ben took six months of trying to get me. That's not what one would call pregnant with me. Besides, Ben is my husband Sam is our girlfriend, she deserves to know the joy of being married to a wonderful man, and I'll be envious she can fall asleep with her husband and wake up in the morning or midday and not worry about being dead." Twitch lets out a breath again.

"Ah I see that is why you two share a bed, so you can have someone in bed with you. I understand the appeal, I miss having Andy curling up with me during the day. Don't offer it has to be a small child to not risk a clawing." I sigh then giggle with an idea.

"We will buy you a big stuffed animal to curl up with, it's just as good." Twitch giggles and bobs her head.

"Nia come on we should go it's getting toward five and Samuel wants to stop at his place to change clothes." Sam says taking my arm and pulling me up.

With waves we split up, the dragons going one way us the other way. Sam leans in to me staring at Samuel the whole time. I poke her shoulder getting her to turn and look at me Samuel has been glancing our way for the last twenty miles at least. I motion to Sam that she should talk to him, Sam shakes her head making me sigh and do it for her.

"Samuel since Sam is too scared to ask, would you be averse to letting Constance feed on you and dating Sam? Assuming Constance can feed on you, she has a girlfriend madly in love with her and I don't think either would take to you being a boyfriend for Constance." Samuel sighs as we take a turn to head for Phoenix.

"Are you sure on dating Sam? Every one knows that the incredibly well televised married vampire and perfection are sharing Sam. I must admit the footage of you being carried to the car last night was strange." I sigh and put my face in my hand.

"Damn I thought I had said no more reporters." Sam giggles until I poke her. "Yes I'm sure Ben is my husband not Sam's, I don't think I could stand losing Sam in my bed but I'm willing to risk it for her happiness."

"You don't sleep with Ben?" Samuel asks looking over at us a half second longer than I like.

"I can't, if there is light in the room he wakes up and is only hungry for a lot of blood. They won't say how much exactly but I'm thinking leaving you dead or almost lot of blood. If I get up before dark with no light, he apparently would wake up to the same effect. I can't just go around at night and don't sleep that long anyway, so I have a separate bedroom with Sam."

"I did not know that, I admit I skimmed the report I knew a lot of it already. Vampires have always been tight lipped and I didn't expect to be meeting any. Deputy out in the boondocks is boring and not many vampires for me to meet." Sam giggles and nudges me.

"Try being Nia, she's so far had to tell the world who she is, been married on world wide TV. There was the death threat that was dropped and put back up. Not to mention what we found..." I slap my hand over Sam's mouth.

"We're not discussing that one it stays where we found it." Sam nods into my palm, Samuel looks over at us and sighs.

"I didn't think they got trapped in a cave, I'm not asking either. How does feeding work?" I sigh and pull my mouth from Sam.

"Generally with sex, Constance makes you shut your eyes but it's just as good. She got me to orgasm so hard I had to take a nap, apparently an all night nap. Sam did Falco stick me with a needle or did they use an oral?"

"Stewardess did it, she's a registered nurse. Measured out the dose for how long we wanted you asleep. Might be able to use the drug to put you in an all day sleep but not very long before you build a resistance." I sigh and shake my head.

"Ben asked didn't he?"

"Yep, he wants to sleep with you not just fuck you. I really think he and Constance are sharing their bed like we do and he wants you like that."

"I do to I wish he could nap during the night, even just an hour or two."

Sam and I look around as we pull into a planned community, I didn't see which one. Looking around I groan, this is depressing just about every house is the same color with the same yard and bushes.

"Fairly strict home owners association in here the houses are good sized and good price at least." Samuel says as we pull into a house.

"I should take a picture of these houses, can't think of a better way of showing that owning your own apartment complex is a better idea." I say as I get out of the car Sam following me, Samuel stares at me as he heads for the front door.

"Nia most people have no way of affording to buy an apartment complex. There is a movement to do something about the every house the same I think its alternating colors right now."

Sam and I gasp at the interior, it's big. The living room is expansive with a nice sofa and love seat. We sink into the carpet as we move into the living room to look about, he has little knick knacks everywhere, some pictures, and a bookcase packed full of books.

"Deputy pays better than I thought." I mutter plopping into the sofa and sinking a good ways.

"Not really, my parents were looking at losing their house, retirement wasn't paying that well. I was looking into buying a house and the house they had was too small for us to share. This is a three bedroom the bedrooms are big we turned the third bedroom into a home office. They are on a cruise won the tickets at the casino, I'll be right back and we can go to your house." Sam watches Samuel go with a slight drool.

"Sam sit and stop drooling, I swear you're like a thirteen year old watching the hunky life guard take his shirt off." Sam looks at me and giggles then plops down into the sofa and rolls into me.

"God Nia I want to take his clothes off and do all the naughty things I know and come up with more."

"I think everyone knows that Sam, you haven't stopped staring at him since we ate the burgers. Just remember your helping me feed Constance and Ben." Sam nods then looks up at me.

"Will my parents accept a were grandkid?"

"They did want you to try and get pregnant from Ben. Now remember you want to build a lasting relationship jumping under him isn't conducive to that." Sam sighs and nods.

"It's all I want to do right now, your right maybe on the third date. I hope we get Friday nights with nothing to do for a while. I'm starting school next Monday."

"If you only date once a week third date your in the middle of your period unless Ben works first try. If that happens I'm going to have to hit you both." Sam giggles then sits up when Samuel comes back.

"We will have to stay in the deputy car I have a two seater, my parents took their four door." I stand up then help Sam get out of the sofa.

"No problem, gives Sam the opportunity to stare and think of other naughty things to do with you." Sam looks at me eyes wide then turns bright pink and groans.

On the drive to our house we find that Samuel likes Italian food. His favorite color is dark blue and he is an avid football fan. I asked the questions Sam hasn't gotten past the stare and make noises yet. I'm thinking maybe Sam should just spread her legs so she can talk to him when we reach our house and I forget about it. My car is parked on the street. Granted the driveway is full of Sam's car and Ben's, but my car is on the street.

Sam and Samuel follow me over the grass to the front door. The door is unlocked, nice for right this second but oh I'm going to yell. Consuela is setting food on the table for us when I come in and go right up to her and start yelling. Sam puts her hand over my mouth and drags me to the bedroom.

"Shit Nia I know you love your car but you're packing more firepower than four thugs doing a hit." I sigh and start getting everything off me.

"This has not been a good day, parts were good but overall, I want to forget about it. God I hope Ben is horny for me I need something nice." I go through my drawers pulling out a lovely little black teddy.

Consuela and Samuel are staring at me eyes wide when we return to the kitchen. I give Consuela a hug then sit down at the table she joins us a moment later. Dinner is heavenly making Consuela turn pink with all of the complements. While Consuela is getting pie cut for us Sam goes to the bathroom. When Sam returns with excited eyes she has me go look for the remote somewhere on the sofa. I go wondering why she sent me, and why she's urging me to check in the back of the cushions when hands fall on my hips.

Ben whispers in my ear to just stay like this making me sigh with excitement. I moan when he enters me, his hard cock being all I wanted. Ben moves his hands up to my breasts caressing them, pinching my nipples. I move with him loving the feel of him moving in me. I moan when he moves a hand down to rub at my clit, his cock moving in me just how I like it. I'm moved on to the sofa and moan again, it feels better like this, more intimate.

I moan when Ben moves up behind me all of us touching his chin tucked into the crook of my neck and shoulder. I moan my orgasm out, being like this is too nice, hoping perhaps he will take a little of me. Ben sighs as my insides clench on him trying to coax his warmth into me. We keep moving, not caring that we are in view of the table with my slice of pie. He feels so nice in me, so needed, so right to be taken like this bent over our sofa.

Turning my head to the side I offer myself to him. I offer what Constance had yesterday, Ben sighs looking at me. I move a little harder with him I think begging him to. I'm nearing another orgasm when Ben finally finishes taking me. With his fangs sinking into my flesh the pain of it ebbing away he sucks pulling bits of me into him. I scream my orgasm as his cock pistons in me, my blood goes into him. This is a big one my insides gripping on Ben making him slow down. My whole body is trembling and jerking a little with the power of my orgasm.

Still sucking on me Ben groans out his orgasm, his warmth filling me up as he takes my warmth from me. Just for the little bit we are like this him feeding on me, me accepting his warmth and feeling so incredibly good. I sigh when Ben pulls his fangs free of me. Leaking what he put into me we collapse onto the sofa Ben pulling me tight to him. Constance comes over looking a little worried feeling my neck I just close my eyes and feel loved, and tired.

"Ben, take me to bed and sleep with me." I'm not sure he heard me I couldn't have said it above a whisper.

I squeak when I'm picked up then carried into a different bedroom. I look around tired but not asleep yet. This must be the master bedroom with the windows hidden away by wall covering drapes. The bed is large and very nice covered in a blood red silk comforter. I giggle noticing a coffin against the wall like a chest, it is golden and ornate and incredibly lovely. I snuggle into Ben on the bed, almost lying atop him being held close by his arm and rest my head on his chest. Feeling safe and loved and not wanting anything more from this day I close my eyes listening to his faint heartbeat.

emap
emap
237 Followers