Nice, France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first gush was huge and I almost choked as her cream poured down my gullet. I pushed her back a little so that my mouth was firmly around her crown and sucked each spurt down as her spasms continued and more and more cream flowed into my hungry mouth. I never thought it would end as she kept pumping cum for what seemed like forever but I found that it tasted delicious and kept sucking every drop until it was over and her cock began to slowly soften in my mouth. Just then, I heard you cry out that you were going to cum also and looked up to see your head thrown back, your breasts thrust forward with your nipples as large as I've ever seen them as you bore down on her face in orgasm

The three of us cuddled up, with me in the middle, and fell into a deep sleep. About three or four in the morning, I must have been dreaming about having an orgasm and opened my eyes to find you deep throating me as you pulled on my balls. What a great way to wake up! I looked over and saw that Odile had her head buried between your thighs and, from the sounds both of you were uttering, with your mouths full, I knew you two were having a ball. I motioned to Odile to swing around a little so that I could have access to her novel equipment and a moment later was faced with a dilemma. Should I suck that gorgeous cock or bury my face in her delicious cunt? What a problem! I solved it by nibbling on the head of her cock for a moment or two and then moved down to run my tongue into her pink hole and lap up some of her juices. I didn't realize that you had been sucking my cock for quite some time while I was fast asleep and wondered why I felt so close to cumming so soon.

I buried my tongue deep inside Odile as I pumped my first load of many into your hungry mouth and felt the beautiful pressure of your sucking drawing out my sperm. I moved up to Odile's rigid clitoris and spent quite some time nibbling, licking, sucking and gently biting the button until she began moaning and fucking my face. Just then, I heard you gasp out your orgasm and as Odile was sucking up your juices, she went into her own spasms of pleasure and deposited huge quantities of her juices on my tongue which immediately moved down to her hole to capture them. Then, we fell asleep again and didn't awaken until about 10, had breakfast and, after saying goodbye to Odile, made plans for the day.

I thought you'd enjoy an afternoon drive along the Mediterranean to Cannes and possibly, if we have the time, up the mountains to Grasse. We wore our swim suits as there are many beautiful spots along the way where we could pull over and take a swim. We passed through Antibes and Juan-les-Pins when we came upon a lovely spot overlooking the beach and decided to stop and have a swim. We worked our way down the fairly steep path to the beach found the place empty of people which was great.

We walked along the cliff for a while and suddenly came upon a hidden cove which couldn't be seen either from the road or the beach and we spread our beach blanket and went in for a swim. The water was the perfect temperature and as clear and blue as can be. We swam out a distance and could see that the way it was situated, the cove was completely hidden from any prying eyes. We swam back at a leisurely pace stopping every once in a while to dive down and look at the underwater scenery even though it wasn't as clear as it would be if we had masks on. I made a mental note to ask if you're a certified diver since the scuba diving in this area is excellent and I could show you a few nice spots. We got on the blanket and immediately fell into a warm embrace. Our wet bodies felt good pressed against each other and, when our tongues met and began their ritual dance, my organ began to rise.

As soon as you felt the pressure of my rising member against your thigh, you reached down and held it in your hand, over my suit, and began to gently squeeze it. It didn't take long for both of us to lose ourselves in each other and, since we were in such an isolated place, I stripped off your swim suit, removed mine and had you lay back so that I could enjoy the sight of you spread out so beautifully before me.

I was always a slave to the sight of your wide open thighs exposing your gorgeous cunt and asshole to my eyes. It makes me want to get on my knees and worship it every time I see it. I lowered my face to your swollen labia which were slightly puffy and wide open, revealing your pink, wet insides and licked the sweet meat before taking each petal between my lips and sucking it. Your moans were music to my ears and I began to play you as if you were an instrument, trying to draw out the most beautiful sounds possible. I licked your cunt from your clit down to your asshole and then spent a considerable time working my tongue inside your ass before going back up to tongue fuck your cunt. You were oozing wetness and I drove my tongue deep inside you to lick up as much as possible.

Then I had an uncontrollable urge to put my cock inside you and hold you close as my organ probed deep inside you. I fit the thick head of my throbbing penis to your warm, wet hole and drove it deep in one firm motion and heard you gasp in pleasure as it filled your cunt. We were locked together chest to chest, stomach to stomach, thigh to thigh with my organ head as deep inside you as it has ever been and the moment I felt your cunt muscles begin to milk my cock, I knew I was going to empty my balls inside you in just a moment. My organ swelled even larger just before shooting a stream of cum against your vagina walls which evinced a cry of delight from you and triggered your orgasm also!

I felt your cunt in spasm as I was pumping more cum into you and it gave me the longest orgasm I have ever had. We stayed locked together for a long time after cumming and very reluctantly, I removed my semi-hard organ from your sopping wet cunt and it made a plopping noise as it popped out. We rested a few minutes, went into the water for a quick swim and then headed back to the car after a lovely little rest stop that only took an hour and a half in time.

We continued on to Cannes and spent an hour or so driving around town and checking out the sights before heading back to Nice. When we got to Antibes, our stomachs told us we were getting hungry and we decided to stop for an early dinner at a lovely French seafood restaurant overlooking the water before heading back to the hotel and getting a good nights sleep so we would be refreshed and ready for the orgy tomorrow evening.

We slept until about 10 am and decided to have brunch at the Terrace Garden and spend a quiet, restful day on the beach reading, resting and swimming. We were supposed to be downstairs in front of the hotel at 8 pm where Jean-Claude would pick us up in his car so we went up to our suite at 5:30 to shower and get ready. I noticed that you didn't bother to put on any underwear under your smooth, tight fitting mini-dress and the sight of your huge nipples poking through the fabric was most arousing.

JC and Brigitte arrived right on time and on the way to the party told us about the host and hostess and who we should expect to see there. Pierre Boulan was the head of a very famous wine producing family in the region and had extensive contacts in many different industries throughout France and Europe. He was about 40 years old, quite good looking and well built. His wife, Chloe, was a former showgirl and had retained her looks and beautiful body through the years. They lived in a large chateau, at the top of the mountains overlooking Nice, which had extensive property and could not be seen unless by a hovering helicopter.

They had a trustworthy staff that had been with them for many years, was very well paid and could be trusted to keep their mouths shut about the goings on at the chateau. JC also told us that the purpose of the party was for sex and sex alone and that, if we happened to recognize a famous personality, to keep it to ourselves.

We arrived at the main gate and were met by a security guard who passed us through after checking our names on the guest list. It took another 5 minutes to reach the house which had a huge circular driveway almost filled with parked limos and sports cars. As we walked towards the entrance, I noticed a very good looking woman whose name escaped me but whom I knew to be a motion picture actress and made a mental note to find her later and get to know her more intimately. A butler showed us into a large sitting room where a number of couples were standing around talking and either drinking or smoking joints. JC told us that this was the gateway room in which everyone could relax and greet friends before venturing into the next room where they were required to remove their clothes before continuing on through the rest of the chateau and gardens. I selected a joint from a huge box in the center of a cocktail table and lit up, passing it to you and then JC and Brigitte.

JC introduced us to a few couples that he knew and I noticed that first names only were used. As soon as the grass took effect and we were nice and relaxed, we went into the next room where a maid, dressed in a very sexy French maid's outfit which exposed her pert breasts and left her gorgeous ass fully revealed, showed us into a small dressing area where we could hang our clothing and store any valuables. When we were completely nude, the maid led us into a very large room where there must have been ten couples having sex on couches, sofa chairs and on the carpeted floor.

As we stood there taking in the erotic scene, a young blonde fellow, who had a heavy set woman sitting on his cock fucking him, reached up and took your hand guiding you over him so that he could tongue your pussy as he was being fucked. Watching you squatting over his face while his tongue explored your cunt made my organ begin to rise. A pretty young girl with small breasts but very large nipples appeared suddenly out of nowhere, excused herself in a heavy French accent to Brigitte who was standing next to me, and dropped to her knees in front of me taking my rigid member in her dainty hands and tenderly placing her lips on the crown in a kiss.

Then she started to lick her way down the shaft to my balls which she started to lick before taking each one in her mouth and sucking gently. The girl was doing a beautiful job on me and I gave myself up to her completely as I watched Brigitte walk over to a very well endowed gentleman who had his head buried in the pussy of a woman sitting on his face. Brigitte lay down between his legs on her stomach and began to suck his throbbing organ which was jerking spasmodically in the air. A rather heavy but extremely attractive and sexy woman took hold of JC's fully erect cock, as she lay on the couch being eaten by a beautiful black woman, and pulled him closer so that she could suck him. By the look on his face as soon as her mouth closed over his organ, I could see that he was being well taken care of.

The young girl was alternately sucking firmly on my crown or deep throating as much of my penis as she could swallow and my knees were getting weak from the experience so I suggested that we move to an empty couch where I could relax while she worked on me. I lay down on my back facing you so that I could see the passion on your face as you ground first your cunt and then your asshole into the blonde boy's mouth. Our eyes locked, as each of us was being eaten so beautifully, and I watched as your eyes glazed over and you moaned and gasped as his tongue and lips drew your orgasm from you.

JC still had his cock in the heavy woman's mouth but had worked his way onto the couch and was sucking the black beauty's pussy as she kept her mouth glued to the meaty vagina she had been so diligently sucking. The girl was a sensational blowjob and knew just how to keep a man hot, hard and horny without making him cum so I felt like I was in another world as I gazed around the room at all the action going on around me. Suddenly my view was cut off by a gorgeous pair of thighs framing a sexy mound covered in short, black, curly hair with lovely, puffy labia leading down and disappearing between the thighs. I looked up to see a beautiful blonde with large, cone-shaped breasts capped by super large, dark nipples smiling as she asked if she could mount my face.

My answering smile made her lift her leg so she could get up on the couch and straddle my head and her labia opened wide as she climbed up revealing the inviting, pink, moist flesh that I was soon to taste. She settled herself comfortably so that she could move easily to have my tongue reach any part of her cunt or asshole that she wished and started by offering me her wet and juicy hole.

As soon as my face pressed against her cunt, I knew I was going to enjoy this suck! Her aroma and taste were magnificent and I breathed in her scent deeply as I worked my tongue inside the hole she was feeding me and licked the juices off her vaginal walls. Then she moved so that her asshole was over my tongue and I started to lick the puckered hole to get it good and wet before reaming her. I worked my tongue into her ass and began fucking her with it as she fucked me back. She was furiously rubbing her clitoris as I reamed her and had her head thrown back and was moaning as she fucked me. I felt my orgasm approaching as the girl changed her pace and began to suck me seriously as if to drain my balls dry.

I began to moan along with the blonde and then she shifted her hips slightly so that her hard clit was pressed to my lips. I took the hard little button between my lips and began to suck it firmly as I teased it with the tip of my tongue and then, suddenly, I began to pump cum into the beautiful mouth that was hungrily gulping each load down and squeezing the shaft for more. Then the blonde bore down and grabbed my head in her hands as she flooded my face with her juices! She came in copious amounts and my entire face, throat and neck were covered in the juices I couldn't capture with my tongue and mouth.

A very pretty young girl wearing a maid's cap, high heels, stockings and a garter belt came right over to me and began washing my face and neck with a damp cloth and then dried me thoroughly before continuing on to other guests. The blonde climbed off me and bent down to kiss me on the lips and thank me for a wonderful suck before heading off into the other room. The beauty who had sucked my balls dry was still nibbling on my crown and I thanked her for taking care of me so nicely and told her I'd try and look her up later to return the compliment.

I spotted you over at the bar getting a drink and joined you in one before taking your hand and walking into the next room to see what was going on in there. This room was even larger than the last and there were bodies all over the room with couples, threesomes and foursomes having sex on the furniture and floors. I noticed JC fucking Brigitte in the ass while she was sucking a pretty brunette's cunt and he was being fucked in the ass by a body builder type who was just about to cum by the look on his face. As we stood there looking the room over, an attractive older couple walked up to us, stood in front of us, reached out and began to play with our organs.

The woman had a beautiful body with firm breasts, comfortable hips, great legs and a pussy that was covered in flaming red hair. Her companion was tall, well built and hung like a horse. I noticed the way you were looking at his penis and figured it wouldn't be long before you had it in your mouth from the way you locked your eyes on it.

They introduced themselves as Pauline and William and then asked if we minded if they switched places. Before we could say anything, William stepped in front of me and started stroking my organ while Pauline ran her hand between your legs and played with your clit. Then he dropped to his knees and took my semi-hard cock in his mouth and began to suck me while slipping a wet finger into my asshole. Pauline had also gotten to her knees and was kissing the insides of your thighs working her tongue up to your wet slit and burying it between the folds of your labia.

William was doing a marvelous job on my cock and I suggested that we move over to the couch and get more comfortable. We sat down next to each other and soul kissed as the couple worked on our organs. I was getting hotter by the minute as I watched Pauline's technique in sucking pussy while experiencing the pleasures of having my penis sucked by an expert. After a while, I got the urge to have something to suck on myself and suggested that we all get down on the carpet and 69. I moved to the floor and William got on top of me and resumed his cocksucking as I noticed Pauline's pink slit surrounded by red hair lowered to your face. Just then my view was cut off by a huge, thick penis and a pair of full, tight balls as William got into position to be eaten. I took his thick crown between my lips and began to nibble on it as I teased the tiny hole with my tongue.

He had my shaft all the way down his throat and the feeling was fabulous. I tried to take him deep but found that all I could get in was about an inch below the head since he was so thick. I was lost in the sensations he was giving my cock and we sucked each other like this for some time when, suddenly, they both got up, as if by signal, and changed positions. Now, the red bush was being lowered to my mouth as her lips covered my shaft and I glanced over just before burying my face in her cunt to see William's massive organ and balls pressed against your face. Then I was happily smothered in cunt and began licking and sucking her labia, hole and clit as she moved her mouth up and down on my throbbing penis in a deep throat position one minute and sucking on the crown, the next.

I found that she had quite a large clitoris and concentrated on sucking it as if it was a small cock. As soon as I took it between my lips and drew it into my mouth, she began to shudder and shake and her groans, muffled by the cock in her mouth, told me that she was getting ready to cum. I redoubled my efforts on her clit and it wasn't long before she pushed it tightly against my mouth and gasped as her orgasm hit. I kept sucking her huge clit until her spasms abated and kept my mouth covering her slit as she resumed sucking my shaft.

I knew that I had reached the stage, because of my previous orgasms, where I could stay hard for a very long time without cumming and told Pauline to turn around and relax for a while as I wanted to watch you and William 69. She lay down next to me on the carpet and we watched you sucking the head of his massive organ as he tongue fucked your cunt. We were only a couple of feet away and could clearly see your mouth stretched tight over his cock as he moved the crown gently in and out. The sight of that monstrous penis moving in and out of your mouth was exciting to say the least and we could see that you were enjoying every minute of it the way you had your arms around his hips and were pulling him towards you whenever he started to pull out a little.

Then we saw you lift your hips and push your cunt into him and begin to fuck his mouth the way he was fucking yours just before you started moaning and went into orgasm. We watched you try and swallow more of the thick shaft that looked like it was going to split your mouth open as you ground your cunt into him. We could see and hear him sucking up your juices and then suddenly, he groaned and his cock seemed to swell even larger as he started to spray cum down your throat. I could see you swallowing each load as it poured out and then squeeze his shaft to get every drop.

We rested for a while and then went over to the bar for a drink and watched the action going on around us. An elderly but very well preserved beauty was sitting on a table, leaning against the wall while one of the maids was on her knees before her licking her slit and asshole. A young man was lying on his back underneath the maid sucking her pussy as the young girl who sucked me off was working on his rigid shaft with her usual expertise. Not far from them, on a couch, the blonde that I had sucked earlier was in a 69 position with a very well built black woman who was on top. She had a fabulous ass and legs and the blonde was working her tongue and lips from her asshole to her clit and seemed totally lost in what she was doing.