Nice Time of the Month

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped in front of him. As slowly and provocatively as she could, she pulled her pants down to her knees. She straightened up, let her pants sink down her calves to the ground, stepped out of them, picked them up on the tip of her right ballet shoe and, with an imperious kick of her leg, sent them looping to the far wall. Then she faced him with her hands on her hips, her breasts and nipples swollen, pert and pouting, her swollen vagina wide open between her legs spread apart and turned out in second position

"Do you like what you see, Slave!" She smirked again.

"HHMMMMM!" He moaned longingly through his gag.

She looked appreciatively in her turn at his penis imprisoned in its condom pointing beseechingly skyward. She took hold of it again and brushed the very latex tip against her inner labia. As her juices began to flow freely she rubbed his hyper-swollen head in them while he grunted through his gag with excitement. After letting him see her take a great smear of her juice onto her hand she commanded him again.

"Stand right in front of me in second position with your back to me, Slave."

He meekly did as he was ordered and then he groaned into his gag as she reached her left hand between his spread thighs, took hold of his balls and pulled back on them to bring his erection from the near vertical to the horizontal. Then, she placed the ring of her thumb and her right hand around the head of his penis, which now felt to him like rod of throbbing molten metal sticking straight out from his groin.

"Now Slave, plié together with me and as you plié downwards, thrust yourself through my hole."

As they slowly bent their knees to descend and rise together, she pushed her groin into his bottom as, grunting through his gag, he thrust himself forward and back in time with their down and up strokes. As his penis slid back and forth through the static ring of her hand her juices lubricated his whole, throbbing length. He glanced down at her slender, delicate hand as it squeezed and pumped him. He glanced down at his feet in his black leather ballet slippers nestled next to her feet in her lovely white satin ballet shoes. After months of doing ballet with her he now almost had perfect turnout like hers. He didn't have large feet for a man, but they still dwarfed her petite feet and the sight of her ballet shoed feet against his became more than he could cope with.

"UUUUUMMMMPHH! MMMMMPH! MMMMMM!"

He came with such force that his fat pink rod encased in its latex covering instantly turned creamy white as Lorna let go of his balls. He moaned again as she gave him several more strong strokes to send waves of electricity through his groin and induce him to squeeze out the last drops of his ejaculate. She wasn't finished with him yet.

"On your back on the bed, Slave."

They had an old-fashioned wrought iron bed and Lorna spread his legs and tied his ankles with more lengths of bandage to the bottom bedposts. She removed his condom and carefully squeezed the contents into a small bowl to be used later before disposing of it. She squatted astride him, took hold of his semi-limp penis and held its slightly floppy head against her wide-open hole.

"What do you want me to do to you now, Slave?" She glowered at him with the haunting beauty of her dark eyes.

"MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMMPH!"

He was desperate to be inside her, even in his flaccid state. But Lorna only wanted premium quality meat and they had already agreed beforehand what she would do to him next. She knelt between his legs and shaved his genitals with the shaving kit prepared beforehand on the bedside table. She carefully lathered him with foam before getting to work with her lady's razor. With careful short strokes along his foreskin towards his groin she removed the wisps of hair around the base of his shaft. Then she trimmed his balls and finally cleared the soft skin surrounding his genitals. She warmed a smear of baby oil in her palms and smoothed it all around his genitalia, rubbed it into the folds of his balls as she cupped them in her palms and finally stroked his penis up and down until it was swollen and glistening smooth. With every touch, grasp and squeeze of her slim fingers with her beautifully manicured and painted nails on his most sensitive flesh he clenched himself tight and almost mooed with delight into his gag.

Now that he was big and hard again, she squatted astride him again and rubbed his head up and down just inside her entrance to pump him up even more. As she felt him swell and harden further under her hold, she dipped her fingers in the bowl of his collected come and she greased his shaft with it before slowly sinking herself down onto him. He bleated like a spring calf through his gag as manifold pleasures flooded his senses. The feel of her fingers smearing his penis with his own juice this time. The sight and the feel of his newly restored swollenness as it disappeared into the tight ring of her labia. The gorgeous feelings she gave him as she began to massage him with her taut and tightly ballet-trained pelvic floors. The exciting sensations and emotions he felt of being bound and gagged and helpless in her power. Even the snug fit of his ballet slippers on his feet sent waves of pleasure up his legs. He felt completely safe under her dominance and his muffled moans and groans into the tight grip of his gag were almost a celebration of his freedom to enjoy his bondage to the utmost.

Meanwhile, Lorna breathed deeply and gasped in her pleasure with the wonderful feeling of Steve's manhood filling her up and rubbing her where she loved it most. She bucked as she rose and fell on him again and again, faster and more intense. She adored him for being so self-assured that he could so willingly submit to her and entrust himself to her. She squeezed him hard as she ground herself on him and the gorgeous waves of pleasure radiating from her vagina and his muffled bleat of delight every time she massaged him finally sent her over the top.

"AAAAHH! AAAAGGH! NNNYYYAAAAAAARRGH!"

With each of her customary three screams of fulfilment she ground and squeezed on him as hard as she could and he came with a great muffled groan that gradually died away as he released himself deep inside her pulsating velvet embrace.

She took off his gag and lay down on him to kiss him passionately before she untied him. They lay together and helped each other come down from their excitement with lots of gentle loving touch and gently whispered love tokens while they nuzzled, petted and stroked each other and enjoyed their shared softness and warmth.

"I love being your slave," he smiled.

"I'm ready to be your bitch whenever you're ready." She was already breathing harder in anticipation of what she already knew he would do to her.

**********

He got up and gloried in her lovely supine nakedness before taking his turn to become the dominant one.

"On your hands and knees, Bitch!"

She hurriedly and eagerly assumed the position, spreading her knees as much as she could comfortably bear.

He gazed with excited contemplation at the darkly-pink tight pucker of her anus nestling invitingly between her buttocks.

"Where does a bitch like to be fucked, Bitch?"

"OW! OW! OWWWLLL!"

Knowing exactly what he meant and trembling with excitement she barked and howled and bobbed her bottom up and down in her entreaty to him. She couldn't help giggling at first as ticklish feelings sparked between her buttocks as he lubricated her with baby oil in and around the tight ring of her anus. But then she began to gasp and moan with pleasure as he first opened her ring up with a finger and then pushed his swollen head into her dilated opening. Waves of pleasure flooded her whole being as he slowly penetrated her deep into her fundament. Meanwhile she was soaking the bed beneath her as her juices flowed hot from her gaping vulva.

"Lift your head and open your mouth, Bitch!"

Her heart pounded as she anticipated what would happen to her next. Her whole body tingled with excitement shot with a residual frisson of fear as he stuffed a rubber ball into her mouth and plaster gagged her.

"Head down on the bed, Bitch!"

She supported her weight on her head as he tied her wrists behind her back and then wrapped the long ends of the bandage a couple of times around her body before tying it off and fixing her hands in place against the small of her back. She moaned with the combined pleasure of being bound and gagged and with his huge erection nestled deep in her bowels. Then she made high piping squeals into her gag as he leaned forward to take her breasts and more ticklish sensations shot from her chest. Her lovely little round breasts were small enough for him to almost fully cup in his hands and she began to moan in delight at the feel of his fingers around her soft mammarian flesh and her throbbing nipples digging satisfyingly deep into his palms.

She made deep muffled grunts into her gag as he fucked her with long, deep, slow strokes, squeezed her breasts hard with each up stroke and ground his groin into her warm and softly yielding bottom. He felt her movement inside her as she relaxed and clenched herself in turn and he delighted in the movement of the tight ring of her sphincter as it slid up and down his shaft as he fucked her. Whenever he gave her anal sex he loved the feeling of smooth resistance he got as he thrust into her, which for some strange reason made him think of the feeling of fucking a sealed tube full of axle grease. He came with a great shudder and filled the warm cavern of her bowel with his hotly flowing emissions. Then he withdrew carefully from her and contemplated her again. The dark mass of her hair covered the mattress all around where her head rested on it. Her whole body trembled on the brink of her own orgasm and she mewed piteously at him through her gag imploring him to complete her joy.

He slipped the three middle fingers of his left hand into the flooded canyon of her vagina and the index and middle finger of his right hand into the still red-glowing open hole of her anus. Then using a rhythm with his hands that was almost like milking a cow, he finger fucked her vaginally and anally in turn. He delighted in the wet slapping sounds of his fingers sluicing through her juices and the purr of pleasure growing louder and louder in her throat as she approached her orgasm and he longed to hear her muffled screams of ecstasy through her gag.

"MMMMM! UUUUMMMPH! MMMMMMPPH!

Her whole body clenched and clamped and she screwed her eyes shut as her orgasm, trapped inside her by her stopped-up mouth seemed to race around inside her frantically looking for another means of escape. She held his fingers in the twin vices of her vaginal and anal muscles and squeezed every last drop of pleasure she could from him. Her heart raced, her lungs heaved hungrily for ever more air and her whole body flushed hot and damp in her exertions. She relaxed herself to let Steve extract his fingers from her and through the blood rushing in her ears she heard him command her again.

"Onto your back, Bitch."

Lorna's bondage adventure was only just beginning. He spread out her legs and fixed her ankles firmly to the bedposts. He tied a length of bandage to one side of the bed, passed it under her body beneath her shoulder blades, brought it right round and under her upper body just above her breasts whilst threading it between her trunk and her bound arms, and tied it off on the other side of the bed. He repeated the process with another length of bandage in the opposite direction. She could now not move her upper body in any direction. He carried out the same process for her lower body around her waist. Then he strapped each of her thighs to its side of the bed so that the tension in the bandages binding them forced them down onto the mattress and pulled them slightly apart to more fully expose her vulva.

**********

Unable to do more than let her mind wander as Steve tied her down, Lorna recalled the beginnings of her own bondage fetish. She remembered childhood games of being tied up and gagged by her brothers and sent off into the woods next to their home to be hunted down by them. She remembered how she had repressed her desires as a teenager until she had nervously confessed them to Gary, her first boyfriend. She remembered him smiling as he suggested she bring several pairs of her ballet shoes the next time they met for sex after their class. She remembered going to meet him wearing her ballet practice kit under her tracksuit and with her dance bag stuffed with pairs of her pointe shoes. She remembered self-consciously stripping for him as he watched her admiringly.

First she had taken off her tracksuit top to reveal her newly fully flowered breasts snugly rounded in her sky-blue leotard. She had stripped off her close-fitting tracksuit bottoms to expose her coltish legs moulded in her white footless tights. She had peeled off her figure-caressing leotard to show the youthful loveliness of her breasts and then her footless tights to stand naked before him in her white plimsolls and ankle socks. She remembered his eyes shining with pleasure as he told her to sit on the floor with her legs stretched out in front of her. Then he had brought her arms behind her back, placed a pair of her ballet shoes in her hands and tied her hands together with the smooth satin ribbons tight around her slender wrists. Then he had stuffed her mouth with her rolled up ballet tights, placed the satin upper of another ballet shoe over her mouth and wrapped it tightly against her mouth with its ribbons. He had lain her upper body gently on the floor before placing another pair of her ballet shoes between her feet and using the ribbons to tie her ankles together crossways in a saltire so she could still have her legs apart for sex.

She remembered looking up at Gary over the pure white tips of her plimsolled feet with a mixture of fear and delight and mewing excitedly in her gag, as she was doing now while Steve bound her more and more fast to their bed. Gary had slowly undressed, stroked his manhood to maximum and got down on top of her. He had brought her to four orgasms, one after another after another after another. First he had filled her still relatively inexperienced vagina with his huge erection and fucked her almost senseless. Then he had finger fucked her until she had clamped hard on his fingers in her ecstasy. Then he had fucked her with the hard tip of her ballet shoe that matched the one he had gagged her with and she had soaked the pale pink satin dark in her oozing raptures. Finally he had tongue fucked her and drank deeply of her love juice as for one last time her screams of fulfilment were muffled by her tights now soaked from her previous frantic efforts to cry out her joy.

Now she giggled inwardly with the irony of the fact that the memories of how Gary had pleasured her should choose to come back into her head after years of repression at just the moment when she could not fulfil her bursting desire to share them with Steve.

After Gary had left her desolate, she had repressed her desires to be dominated and used in an ultimately futile attempt to protect her heart by always exerting her natural inclination to dominate. But Steve had helped to set her free. Now she lay, naked in her white stockings and ballet shoes, gagged and so firmly bound that she was totally unable to move her body, her heart bursting with love and trust in the man who had just finished putting her in that condition.

**********

Steve contemplated her for a moment, her elfin and delicately pale body fast bound tight within a cat's cradle of bandages as she looked at him trustingly over her gag, and he was overwhelmed by a wave of love for her. He wondered what he had done to deserve that such a beautiful woman as Lorna would love him and want to give herself over to his pleasure so completely and with such complete trust whilst also giving him total security to do the same. Forgetting his dominant role for a moment he smiled as he kissed her through her gag and she faintly mewed her love to him.

He tested his handiwork by dancing his fingertips as lightly as he could all around and over her mound. He was satisfied that, as he felt her flesh shiver through his fingertips and heard her muffled giggly squeaks through her gag, her groin and thighs did not a move even a millimetre. He carefully placed the three middle fingers of his left hand into her vagina, which she promptly bathed with her juices in her groaning delight, got to work with his right hand with the shaving brush and when he had got her nicely lathered he switched to her razor. To the continuous accompaniment of her stifled squeaking and squealing as she thrashed her head from side to side, frantically flapped her ballet-shoed feet and clenched and clenched again her pelvic and anal muscles -- these being all the movements available to her -- Steve shaved her carefully and thoroughly. He began each stroke as close as possible to her quivering labia and worked outwards over the tremulous pale porcelain of her groin, revealing more of it as each stroke removed another swathe of her thick dark wiry pubes. With each stroke he placed his fingers that were inside her against the corresponding spot on the velvet-soft inner wall of her vagina and faintly felt the movement of the razor in his fingers through her flesh.

When he had finished, her vagina looked like a wide canyon ribboned redly and set within the white undulating plain between the gently rounded hills of her thighs. Her skin was now baby-soft to his touch as he lovingly massaged her bare mound with baby oil until she glistened with a soft warm sheen between her legs. He took special care to work the oil right into the folds where her thighs and groin came together. She murmured with deep pleasure in her gag as he held up a mirror so she could see herself in her newly denuded state.

She began to mew with excitement again as she saw Steve massaging his huge erection and rubbing the newly smooth skin of his groin with baby oil and then moaned in her delight as he got down onto her and slid his hugeness into her tremulously eager vagina. They both gasped in pleasure as they felt themselves sliding together and their bodies warming the film of baby oil sandwiched between them. She massaged him with a new intensity as her pleasure purred and growled deep in her throat in its gag-confinement and Steve answered with deep grunts from the very pit of his belly. Because of her bandage bonds she could not grind herself into him as she liked to, but he put in an extra circular motion into each thrust to give her a little more stimulation.

They came together with her muffled screams mingling with his deep gasps. As her pulsating vagina continually clenched and released on his throbbing penis he peeled off her gag and pulled from her mouth the rubber ball bathed in her warm saliva. She sobbed out her love for him and his heart melted for her as he felt the warm wet of her tears on his cheeks as she kissed him and nuzzled his neck.

"Oh Darling, Darling, thank you. You've given me my loveliest Nice Time of the Month ever. I love you so much," she beamed at him as he tenderly smoothed away her tears and stroked her soft dark hair fringing her face.

"It was pretty fantastic for me too Sweetheart. You're the most wonderful woman in the whole world." He grinned back to her.

He continued to kiss her and stroke her with all gentleness as he gradually went soft inside her and finally slid from her warm moist embrace. Then he got up and, beginning with her feet that he caressed adoringly through her ballet shoes as he did so, he untied her stage by stage. Then she was able to lie on her front still trembling in her afterglow while he massaged her all over with hand warmed baby oil and the circulation returned to her limbs.