Nice Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
518 Followers

Her pussy was so hot around his thrusting penis.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! OHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!" she moaned.

Her entire body tingling, Jason pulled out of het sopping cunt. Jessica spun around and dragged Jason out of the shower. She hopped up onto the bathroom counter ledge, spreading her sexy legs wide for him. Her pink pussy lips were quivering in anticipation, her feet were dangling as she leaned back on her hands. Looking at her beautiful pussy, a thought ran through Jason's mind, he needed to eat that pussy.

He knelt before her and buried his face in her pussy, licking and sucking all over it. She moaned, placing her ankles over his shoulders as he licked her. He loved the taste of her pussy, and he jammed his tongue right in there. He sucked her clit into his mouth as his tongue flicked over it while he sucked it. He lapped at the sensitive nub as he held it in his mouth.

Jessica felt her orgasm rise, and hinted this to Jason. She watched him stand up before her, cock standing at attention as he stood between her legs. She grabbed his cock in one hand and placed it at the entrance to her treasure. Jason pushed it into her hard, the warmth of her vagina immediately engulfing his entire cock.

"Mhmmm!" she moaned as he filled her up. Her lips found his and she began to kiss him. In and out of her welcoming pussy his cock slid, faster and faster. Jessica could not stop moaning as she hurtled towards orgasm. She came, her cries so loud that surely Riley could hear it from her room. Jason was losing it as well. Her breasts were bouncing up and down with each of his hard thrusts. Her feet were flailing behind his thrusting hips. His cock jack hammered in and out of her helpless body as her orgasm took over her every thought.

"Oh God, Jessica," he cried, "I'm cumming!"

"Ohh yes Jason" she moaned excitedly, "Cum inside me!" He pumped her a few more times before he lost it. He slid his penis all the way inside Jessica's eager mound and held it there deep inside of her. A long thick stream of cum fired out the top of his dick and into her pussy.

Her tight hole was spasming violently around his driving cock, her entire body was in heaven, she couldn't breathe, she thought her heart would explode!

They both were breathing heavily as they made their way back to the shower and actually had a shower. They toweled each other's spent bodies and got dressed for bed. Walking hand in hand down the hallway, Jason stopped at his doorway ready to go to bed. Jessica kept hold of his hand, pulling it gently.

"Jas, why don't you come sleep with us tonight, we won't want you feeling all alone while Riley and I had each other."

Feeling a bit hesitant, Jason agreed, following Jessica to his sister's room.

They walked in to find Riley just about to get into bed. Unlike Jessica who wore shorts and a t-shirt, Riley just wore an oversized shirt, as Jason caught a glimpse of her panty-clad ass.

"Rie, Jason is going to come sleep with us, if that's okay with you," Jessica announced.

"Sure, no hanky panky though, although from what I just heard, you two must be beat," Riley said with a smile as she got under the covers. Jessica and Jason walked over to the bed as Jessica guided Jason to take the center. They both took their place, laying beside Riley. The three chatted for a couple minutes before falling asleep.

Jason awoke in the early morning, while it was still dark out. He found Riley facing away from him, but very close to him. He was a little shocked as he realized he was spooning her. His arm was wrapped around her, gently resting on her breasts. His cock meanwhile, was rock hard, pressed against the soft feel of Riley's ass. Feeling guilty, he shifted a bit, trying to move back. As soon as he did, Riley just pushed her ass back, against Jason's crotch, wiggling it a bit till his hard cock was against nuzzled into the soft curve of her ass. A soft moan came from Riley as she found comfort once again. Jason relented and went back to sleep.

"Just do it!" Jessica implored, "You just told me how good it felt, pressing against you while you slept, time to pay it forward," she joked. The girls were sat at the end of the bed. They had pulled the sheet off Jason's sleeping body and now stared at his morning wood, arched in his boxers, fighting to be released.

Riley hesitantly reached her hand out, slipping her fingers through the fly of Jason boxers. She looked at his face to see if he reacted but he did not. She wrapped her warm fingers around his hard penis, pulling it through, revealing his engorged flesh to Jessica and herself. Jessica smiled at the sight, pleased with her effort to convince Riley to go down on her sleeping brother. Riley took a few seconds to admire her brother's manhood, trailing her fingers along its length. Slowly, she stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of his cock from the base to the head. Once she reached the head, she licked her way around the crown. She savored the taste of his precum as it touched her tongue and slid down her throat. Riley opened her mouth and took the head of his cock into her mouth, bathing his cock within her hot mouth. A subconscious moan escaped Jason as Jessica stifled herself in a pillow to stop from laughing. Riley couldn't help but smile as she lowered her mouth down onto Jason's throbbing member. She began to bob her head up and down. On one occasion, Riley paused at the top of Jason's cock, allowing her sensuous lips to kiss and suck on the bulbous head of his penis, before swallowing him again, and resuming to bob her head up and down. Her mouth and tongue slid up and around his slippery shaft. Then, Riley felt a hand on her head. She stretched her eyes upward, looking up to a now fully awake Jason who had a look of immense pleasure on his face. She managed a smile with her lips wrapped around his shaft as he stroked her brunette hair. Riley continued sucking and without warning felt Jason's cock shudder in her mouth before warm globs began hitting the back of her throat as he exploded in her mouth. They both moaned as she lapped up every drop eventually feeling his cock go limp in her mouth. Riley sat up beside Jessica, wiping her mouth.

"Don't expect a wakeup call like that every morning," she teased. Both girls giggled as the y left the room, leaving Jason to revel in the morning light.

smithE101
smithE101
518 Followers
12