Nicki's Mini Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I know he was a disgusting pig who was treating me like a piece of meat, but there was a part of me that sort of enjoyed it; I enjoyed how desperate he was to fuck me-to take me. I bet it was years since he'd taken anyone like this. I could feel him getting more and more enthusiastic. If I wasn't careful this animal was going to shoot his load in my mouth. I pushed back against his hand as he pressed me down and managed to get his cock back out of my mouth. I glanced down and saw a ring of lipstick smeared around the root.

I stood up and pulled my skirt up around my waist; I slipped Nigel's fleece form my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Smiling down at Keith I pulled my thong to one side and let him see my cunt; I was very fucking wet despite myself. I turned around and started to sit down, letting the tip of his cock rub against my labia. I whispered over my shoulder, "Want to fuck me now Keith?"

"'Course I fucking do." He replied. He put his hands to my waist and lowered me down, impaling me on his thick, throbbing cock. I could hear him grunt as the last inch of his dick thrust into me, and it made me gasp. He lifted me slightly and withdrew, only to pull me down onto his cock again. I was sitting on his lap, facing away from him and he fucked me hard. He lifted me up, then dropped me down onto his cock, grunting with each thrust. The dirty old bastard wasn't going to last long. I reached between his legs and cupped his balls; and felt him grab for my tits as he jammed every inch of his cock into me.

Keith shuddered and came, spurting spunk deep inside me. Now was the moment-I reached into my handbag and pulled out my phone; holding it at arms length I took a selfie. When I checked it, it was perfect-there I was, impaled on his cock, but it was clearly Keith, his comb-over in disarray, but clearly fucking someone who was clearly not his wife. He raked at my tit when he saw what I had done; tried to pull my phone out of my hand.

But I stood up and stepped away from him; he was in a weakened state, but knew that I'd got the better of him. "Now now," I said, "Don't complain: all you need to do is let Nigel off the thousand. Fucking me has got to be worth a grand, eh?"

He was back to grunting.

"If you change your mind, just give Nigel a hard time, and I'll send this beautiful picture to your good lady wife." I smiled.

"Fuck." He said.

I knew we had an understanding. I zipped up the fleece, and pulled down my skirt, straightening myself up. I picked up my handbag and smiled down at Keith, "Au revoir."

When I got down onto the street, I called Nigel's number. "Hi there."

"Hi."

"We have a deal."

"What?"

"We have a deal," I repeated, "You let me buy the mini from you for five hundred quid and Keith writes off the thousand. You can keep the five hundred and your quits with your step-dad."

"Fuckin' 'ell." Said Nigel. "That's brilliant."

Five minutes later we met at the car-my car. He had the paperwork and the keys and we drove over to a cashpoint. I gave him the money and he gave me the keys. "I don't know how the fuck you managed that, Nicki-but thanks."

I got into the driver's seat, not worried that I'd flashed my soiled thong at him. I shut the door, wound down the window and looked up at him. "Don't let him give you a hard time." I said, "If he ever does just pick up your phone and say, 'Haven't heard from Nicki in a while. I should give her a call.' He'll soon change his tune. And if he doesn't-call me."

As I drove away, I glanced in the rear-view mirror to see a very confused looking teenager standing in the road.

12