Nicola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max wasn't interested, he wanted to take more time, heighten her sexual heat even higher. He pulled her panties off leaving her naked to his gaze. Getting up he started to remove his clothes, Nicola watching, seeing for the first time a man completely naked. As he approached her, she started to pant, her breaths coming in short gasps. Max returned, his devious hand returning to the centre of operations, dipping between her sodden lips making squishing sounds as he moved his fingers in an out. Nicola was screaming by now begging to be taken, yet Max just smiled and continued his assault using his other hand to rub across the highly sensitive clitoris as Nicola moaned loudly trying to open up even more.

Realising that if he doesn't do something soon he would cum Max slowly pressed into her opening her virgin cunt to an invading cock for the first time. Nicola felt a little pain as his thick erection ploughed into her. Coming upon her hymen Max stopped looking at her with questioning eyes. "Yes please take it make me a woman." Max pushed harder tearing through nature's protective wrapping as Nicola screamed both with pain and passion. Once he was fully embedded Max paused again giving her time to acclimatise to his invading phallus.

Beginning to slowly thrust in and out as Nicola's hips worked in unison Max commenced riding his lover to her final conclusion. After the pain of entry Nicola found that she felt wonderful, although it still hurt there was a deep satisfaction of accomplishment. She could feel Max's mounting passion and knew that her own orgasm was not far off.

With a sudden gasping exclamation Nicola announced her impending orgasm, the first orgasm with a man. It built slowly within her as she through her legs over Max's broad shoulders feeling the ever increasing pressure of passion as it suddenly erupted, it's tsunami of passion washing across her as she bit into Max's shoulder crying tears of joy feeling Max pull out and spary his cum across her drenched cunt.

Falling back in exhausted emotion they lay quietly, allowing their breathing to return to normal. Recovering, Nicola looked at Max thanking him silently before asking if he would mind awfully not doing it again because she hurt too much. Getting up, she walked into the bathroom and cleaned the drying blood and cum off her shapely thighs, before returning to bed and falling into a deep sleep.

The following Friday Nicola was at the airport awaiting Sam's flight from London, her pussy was dripping with anticipation of her lover's return. She had booked a table at an exclusive seafood restaurant and their bedroom was bedecked with candles and flowers. At last the announcement came through and Nicola rushed forward, through the waiting families so that she would get the first glimpse of her Sam. As Sam walked through the gate Nicola started to cry with emotion. Hugging and kissing her, ignoring the glances of other people she took her hand and dragged her to the carousel to claim her case.

Driving to the Restaurant they talked about their time alone. Sam did not question her about the evening with Max preferring to leave that until Sunday. Sitting at a quite table by the bar Sam reached into her bag and brought out a small gift wrapped package, giving it to Nikki. Opening it Nikki cried tears of emotional joy as she looked at the large gold diamond ring with a note addressed to 'My one and only true love.'

12