Nicole and Her Businessman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Nikki, Oh fuck, sweetheart...," he exploded into my mouth. I swallowed rapidly, the gooey, white jism from deep in his testicles slipped down my gullet. I was thrilled I could do him like this.

"Nikki, where did you learn this? You can't have been a virgin until last night," he groaned, slipping down from his cum high.

"I learned from you dear, yesterday morning. Your body is a compass I can feel the way it points me. I do what seems right to make you happy."

"Nikki, you didn't cum last night when we fucked. What did I do wrong? Am I too old or just not skilled enough to bring you there?"

I looked into his eyes, "Wilson, it's nothing you did. Making me cum with your fingers was so sweet. I don't have to orgasm when you mate to me. I am your vessel, lover, just use me."

I slipped between her legs and the passion now had me. Soft and tender must wait. I attacked her cunt with my mouth, my lips, my tongue, my fingers, even my nose. She was twisting beneath me and throwing her hips; her fingers locked behind my head to hold me firmly up against her. The scent of her vagina and privates flooded my nostrils, directly exciting my erection again.

She climbs toward her orgasm quickly; I hold her there and then back off. I do it again; she cries and begs, she wants to cum so badly, I back off again. I edge her until she is cursing me and crazily throwing her arms about on the bed. Quickly I pulled back from her, come forward on my knees and grabbed my cock at the base, pushing it into Nikki as far as it would go. She grunted, made little 'uh, uh, uh,' sounds as I pounded her. My passion was beyond me; I was at full lust pouring my energy into drilling her deeply.

I felt she was going to cum. She is so good, her cunt is alive. Nerves and blood vessels are at overload stage when it happens.

"Eiyee... God dammit! Wilson you fucker..." She raked her nails across my ass again and again, and I pounded her harder.

"Cumming. Cum...!"

"Oh, Nikki!" I unloaded deep inside her. I shot so much into her that on the last few strokes it was seeping heavily around her cunt lips and I could feel it on my scrotum.

We collapsed in a sweaty mound of shivering flesh, her legs clamped as tightly to me as they could be. Her warmth heated my cock. I had washed her birth canal with my semen mixed, with her lady juices. She kept cumming; one rolling spasm after another shoots through her. Her flexing cunt muscles held me firmly.

"That was unbelievable," I moan. "I never felt anything like it before."

"I love you, Wilson."

"Nikki, I want you forever."

ooooo

I had to go home and get clean things and enough other clothing to last at least two days. Wilson told me he wanted me to go to New York with him. I was excited beyond belief. He loaned me his robe and walked me down the back stairs to the employee locker room. I hurriedly dressed in street clothes, kissed him goodbye and left by the back door of the hotel. I went home to my apartment. When I arrived, I called my mother and talked with her briefly with no mention of my attack last night. I hoped she heard no facts about it. It never came up.

She was a little surprised I would be gone for a few days and asked, "Nicole, aren't you saving your vacation to come with me and your father to visit your cousins this summer?"

"Yes, Mother. It's a 'training trip' for the hotel," I lied.

"Where will you be?"

I had to think fast and again I lied, "At the main office in Chicago. It's a big chance for me."

"Okay, but please call me, you hear?"

"Yes, Mother." After I had hung up, I felt irritation at the control she still held over me. I would be twenty-one years old in three months, and she still held me as tightly as if I was twelve years old. Any feelings of guilt about lying to her were quickly dissolved.

I walked into the front door of the hotel, and Wilson was sitting in a chair near the front desk. He got up and came to me. He kissed me hard for a moment and then said, "Let's go see Mr. Grady, shall we?"

"Why is he here, Wilson? I've never met him. What is this all about?"

He took me gently by the arm, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and smiled. "C'mon, sweet cheeks, and don't worry."

We walked down the hall to the administrative offices and entered. Several staff people were at work. When we came in, they nodded and smiled. A tall, gray-haired lady very nicely dressed came up to us and said,

"Good morning, Mr. Herbert. It's so nice to meet you, Sir. Mr. Grady told me you'd be here. Miss Amorino, is it? I'm so sorry about your ordeal last night. Are you okay, child?" She said this with a genuine look of concern on her face.

"Yes, ma'am, I'm a little stiff from being bounced about but otherwise fine."

"Mr. Grady, Chief Adams, and another gentleman are in the conference room. Please follow me."

I was baffled. What could all this be about? Why is the police chief here? My God, did I do something wrong? Do they think I was some common whore working the hotel and got caught? My stomach tightened, my legs seemed numb, and I held onto Wilson all the more.

"Good morning, Sir," said the three men in unison.

"Good morning."

"Mr. Herbert, this is Chief Adams."

Wilson replied, "Thank you for being here Chief. Mr. Grady, nice to see you again. Hello, George, how's the family?"

All the men in turn replied with greetings and handshakes.

"I'd like all of you to meet my fiancee, Miss Amorino. She is also the young lady who was assaulted."

Each man bowed slightly, smiled and greeted me. Now I was confused. What is Wilson's role here?

"Gentlemen," said, Wilson, "Last night's incident must never happen in one of our hotels again, is that clear, Grady?"

Mr. Grady nodded and answered, "It won't. A new security firm has been hired effective Monday. There will be CCTV cameras installed to monitor the halls."

"Chief," said Wilson, "have you and George conferred on how to deal with our friend from last night? I assume the complaint will be pursued expeditiously, and all arrangements for depositions to be done via teleconferencing are made so we can testify remotely."

"Mr. Herbert, rest assured, there will be no hitch. The city values your investment here greatly and looks forward to working with you. Do not concern yourself further. " responded the Chief.

"George, all buttoned up?"

"Yes, Wilson, don't worry further. I have known Chief Adams for many years, and he is a pleasure to deal with. The case will be successfully prosecuted."

Wilson stood up, helped me to my feet and thanked them for meeting on short notice and asked 'George,' whoever he was, to come with us.

Outside in the hallway, Wilson turned to me and said, "Honey, this is George Rafferty, our longtime counsel in this area. He will be your contact whenever you have any questions about this case. Since we will be leaving today, he needs to spend a little time with you going over the incident."

"Wilson, why are they all here besides the assault? Mr. Grady sounded like you were his boss?"

"I am, Nikki. I bought this hotel last year. One of my business holdings is a set of medium size resort hotels in key areas. This one fit and the bonus was you worked here," he said, smiling at me. "George is our local counsel and an old college friend."

"Oh, I don't know what to say, Wilson," I stammered. "Where are we going to in New York?

"To my apartment for two days and then we'll decide what to do next."

I looked at him and saw only trust and love in his eyes. Even though, I felt nervous and fearful of the unknown, it was what I wanted, my prince had come.

Now what?

12