Nicole Needs to Learn

Story Info
Errant coed goes to Camp.
5.3k words
3.94
33.3k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the rear of the van as it traveled through what seemed like miles of forest. It had been a long trip and I was not anxious to arrive at my destination. I was being sent to camp for the summer, the result of a less then satisfying grade point average in my first year at college coupled with being in the wrong place at the wrong time kind of thing. This camp would get me back on track at school and most importantly keep me out of prison. So while the potential benefits of this camp were good, I was voluntarily imprisoning myself here for the next three months.

As I said my low grade point average (0.91) was enough to enrage my mom and my new step dad. Mom was so upset at how miserable my grades were that she went to her room and would not talk to me. My new step dad shook his head and said.

"Nicole, you have hurt your mom by this and I need to find a way to fix this. Give me a few days and your mom and I will let you know our decision."

What could I say? They were paying the bills and I knew that my new dad was contributing a lot to the college bills as well. Heck mom could not swing it and my bio dad was a total loser both emotionally and financially. I never saw him and never saw any money either. I wish I could explain the grades, I felt like I knew the work but I just froze during the tests. Well at least I had one thing going for me; I had a date with a guy I've wanted to see for years.

Josh was the hero of my old high school and all of us wanted to date him. I did my best over the years to lure him in but to no avail. Just last week however he was on campus to see one of his buddies and he and I caught up and he asked to take me out when I got home and tonight's the night.

I dressed as provocatively as I could knowing the parents would see me before I left but I was still pretty damn sexy and the night with Josh was so great he asked me to come back to his apartment. I calmly said yes but was a tornado of anticipation inside. I felt my nipples spring to life and my little pretty between my legs was getting damp at the prospect of what Josh might want to do.

We'd no sooner made it to the bedroom than the front door of his apartment exploded inward and half dozen policemen with shotguns raced in. To make a long story short it seems Josh was the local cocaine dealer and I was now his partner. I was frisked, cuffed and taken to the station where I was fingerprinted, had my mug shot taken and allowed my one phone call.

Basically Josh was an ass and tried to tell the cops I was the dealer and he was just a small time aide. Even though most of the evidence was against him, and I was not a likely suspect, the local DA was looking to make a few busts and he was playing hardball. So the end result was that my step dad negotiated a deal that I would go to this camp for the summer (i.e. get out of town and out of sight) and the DA would drop the charges if the head counselor convinced the DA of how obedient I was at camp. Also, to my mom's delight my step dad said that if I did all that I was told at camp that the head counselor could see about improving my grades so I could go back to college in the fall.

So I sit while this van hopefully gets closer to the camp. I can tell by its remote location that I will be trapped here for the summer. Since I know I'm somewhere in Arkansas I also understand that it will be a very hot and humid summer too. The van is slowing and I see a building ahead its time to see where I will be living for the next three months.

I was ushered into a small room just inside the building. In this room sat a very tall, well-built muscular black man. On his desk was a nameplate stating that Mr. Jackson was the head counselor. Other then the desk and chair he sat on there was no other furniture in the room so I stood and waited for Mr. Jackson to say something. He was reading what must have been my file and as he finished he said.

"Nicole?"

"Yeah that's me."

My reply caused him to smile but I could see that it was not one derived from amusement, more a smile that said, 'this girls going to regret that attitude'. I cringed and immediately said.

"Sorry, sir, I meant 'Yes Sir, I'm Nicole."

He genuinely smiled then and said.

"Sit down Nicole."

Since there was no furniture in the room I sat on the floor. Mr. Jackson came around his desk and perched on the front edge where he told me all about his camp. Camp Resurrection was the name and he stated that any camper who completed the session to his satisfaction was sent home a new person. He told me that I would be required to follow the rules and participate in classes, exercise and extra curricular activities. He told me that I would have to sign an agreement that I would do what I was told and that any refusal on my part would lead to either punishment or expulsion.

"Nicole if you are sent home early you will be sent to prison and will lose the opportunity your parents have provided for a good education and a chance at a happy life. Its all up to you, you can sign this now, do what you are told or you can get back in the van and go home to that fate. Once you sign, there is no going back. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir."

"Ok here is the form, read it and then sign it or not, I'll be back in a few minutes."

I read the form quickly then again very carefully. It was pretty vague on details basically I would be giving them permission to do whatever they had to do. If I signed this and made it through I would have my drug arrest expunged and possibly my grades adjusted to allow me to continue college in the fall. I signed the paper and opened the door to call Mr. Jackson back in.

Instead a very large black woman took the paper saw my signature and ushered me down the hall to another room. She sat me in a chair in the middle of the room and Mr. Jackson appeared in the doorway.

"Nicole Mrs. Applegate is going to prepare you for camp."

Then Mrs. Applegate placed a thick silver collar around my neck and snapped it shut.

"The collar provides us with your location at all times and it also gives us a quick means of subduing you should you lose control of your temper. Matching bracelets will also be put on."

Mrs. Applegate was finishing snapping the last bracelet on as he spoke. I noticed that there were rings on the bracelets and just knew there would be a similar set up on my collar. I was then led to another room, this one a shower room and instructed by Mrs. Applegate to strip and get in the shower. There was a mirror in the shower and I saw for the first time the thick collar on my neck and was shocked at the change in my appearance. Not wanting to violate any rules or get on the wrong side of Mr. Jackson I washed quickly and stepped out of the shower, noticing two things right away.

No towels, and Mr. Jackson. I froze and tried my best to cover my tits and pussy while looking for something to cover up with.

"Nicole, drop your hands. I am here to do a body cavity check for drugs. It's in your interest that we know right now that you are not carrying anything illegal onto the grounds. Now come here and lets do this."

I was unable to move. I was comfortable with nudity. I liked my body. My 34 B tits were perky and stood out and my ass was often called cute. But Mr. Jackson was a stranger and I was embarrassed.

"Now!"

His raised voice moved my feet and before I knew it I was standing in front of him with my hands at my sides.

"Turn around, spread your legs and bend over, Nicole."

I did as commanded and as his long fingers probed first my pussy then my ass I realized that he had not put on any rubber gloves. As that thought was creeping into my brain I felt Mr. Jackson force a second finger in my ass and I 'yelped'. When he then inserted a third finger into my stuffed ass I whimpered and moaned. He began to move his fingers in and out of my aroused ass and used his other hand to invade my now wet hot pussy. I wasn't sure because I was too busy trying to adjust to the feelings and fight off an impending orgasm but I know he had at least three fingers in my pussy.

I was lost between being repulsed at this invasion and wanting him to continue and bring me off when all at once both hands withdrew and I was ordered to stand up and turn around.

"Nicole, I am pleased to see that you were not hiding anything. Now here is your uniform for camp, put it on and I will take you to your room."

He handed me a one-piece dress made of spandex that was too small to fit me but I squeezed in and then forced my tits into an equally small top. The uniform was white and as I passed the mirror on my way out I saw that the material was see thru and I was basically naked as we walked across the camp to what would be my room for the summer.

I noticed right away that I saw no other white faces the camp was full of blacks and Hispanics. By the time we reached my room I realized I had not seen any other women either. It seemed there was a good chance I was not only the only white person but the only woman as well and I became very scared. When the room door was opened I learned there was at least one other woman in the camp. My roommate was a big black woman and like me she was barely in a white spandex outfit too. Her mammoth chest was almost unbelievable and her ass was just as remarkable. I learned her name was Mary and that she was to be my leader.

"Mr. Jackson is this my new bitch?"

"Mary this is Nicole and you will show her the ropes and make sure she is where she needs to be. OK?"

"Yes, Sir."

I was left alone with this 6-foot tall black woman with huge tits and a big ass staring at me like I was dinner. She was not a fat girl, she was in fact very well toned she was just big and round. Like me she was wearing the camp uniform and her nipples looked larger then my tits. She told me we began each day with exercise including a run of a couple of miles and then breakfast. The balance of the day was classes and lunch. Dinner was something she and I had to serve to the men and then the evenings would be for whatever we were told to do. She suggested I get some rest. She told me the first day here would prove to be fatiguing.

It took me a while but I finally fell fast asleep. It was still dark when I was jolted awake when a warm stream of liquid hit my face. I open my eyes to see a huge pink pussy urinating on my face. I opened my mouth to protest this act and realized all I was doing is allowing the warm piss into my mouth. My complaint was garbled as the hot liquid caught in my throat. Mary reached down and grabbed my tits in her hands and pulled and twisted them like a wet rag. I again started to scream but as my mouth opened she once again let a stream of hot piss fill my mouth.

She got off then and I jumped from my bed sputtering and trying to spit out the taste of her piss.

"Little white bitch, welcome to the camp. You are mine to do with what I want and right now I want you to lick this hot wet pussy of mine. I'd advise you to remember that Mr. Jackson made me your leader and you are to obey me like you are to obey him."

When I did not make a move, Mary grabbed me by my ears and pulled my head between her legs, forcing my mouth up against her still piss soaked pussy.

"Lick me bitch or I will turn you in to Mr. Jackson. Trust me you do not want that, not on your first full day."

I summoned up my courage and stuck my tongue into her pussy and licked her slowly in the beginning so she grabbed a belt and as I was trapped between her legs she lashed my ass with the belt saying.

"Lick it like you mean it bitch."

So I increased my efforts and could feel her responding to my actions as her pussy began to ooze fluids. I was licking and sucking her with gusto yet she continued to occasionally lash my ass with the belt. I felt my own body getting hot, as she was cuming to orgasm. With a final lick she came all over my face and with the hardest hit yet whipped my ass for a final time.

"Ok bitch lets go now."

She said this as she stood and her short spandex dress barely covered her ass. We went outside and began to run around the camp. I was surprised at how fit she was and I was ready to collapse long before she even tired. I struggled to finish with her and did so. We ended up at the mess hall and the aroma of eggs and bacon wafted out the door and told me just how hungry I was. I was about to step in the hall when I felt a tug at my neck and saw that Mary had placed a chain on my collar. The chain was about six feet long and the other end was fixed to the wall.

"Bitch, you are nothing but a camp dog until you earn your rights. The cook will bring you a bowl of food and water. Now down on your knees and wait for me."

I did as requested and knelt at the side of the entrance. As I waited for my food more and more of the campers were completing their morning runs and passing by me. To say they stared at me or looked me over would only understate their actions. They allowed their eyes to burn thru me, taking in my tits and pussy, both clearly visible in this outfit. I was called 'dog' and 'bitch' by almost every male that passed by. At some time a bowl of eggs and another of water was placed in front of me and I went to pick them up with my hands and eat. But the cook shook his head no, produced another small chain and secured my hands behind my back. I had no choice but to bend over, put my face in the bowl and eat like the dog I was.

In this position I was made a target for all the campers as they exited the hall. Each of them took a turn swiping at my ass with their hands of with their food trays, some hard enough to knock me over and then prevent me from getting up again. I was so preoccupied that I ignored the fact that the food and water had a different taste.

When Mary exited the building she unhooked the chain on my wrists allowing me use of my arms and I started to stand up. My face was covered with dirt and dried eggs from my feeble attempts to eat and I was just about up when she pushed me down and told me that dogs walk on the four feet and told me to use my hands and my front feet and to be walked like the dog I was to our first class. So there I was dirty with my ass stuck up in the air walking on my hands and feet being led by Mary to the class.

I was feeling humiliated as all watched and laughed at my efforts and I had many thoughts of giving up but knew that prison would only be worse. I would not allow myself to fail ever again so I stuck my ass higher up and became the proud dog led into the class.

I thought this would be a break for me but I was so wrong again. I was unleashed and told to get into a contraption that somewhat resembled a table but I was some sort of device that kept my ass free, spread my legs and forced my head to hang down behind me. I could not see what I looked like but knew that my pussy was easily visible to all. When Mr. Jackson entered the room everyone else sat down and there was complete quiet.

"Welcome to our course on How to make your woman happy. Our latest camper, Nicole the dog will enable me to teach you men and woman how to properly please a woman."

I cringed as he spoke, imaging all the embarrassment I was to endure as my body would be used as a show and tell for sex ed to all these black men and Mary too. When Mr. Jackson asked a couple of the guys to come forward and remove my clothing I was sure they were going to see my pussy wetter then it had ever been. Soon I was completely naked in front of about 20 guys, Mr. Jackson and Mary.

I spent that entire morning being used in every way you can imagine and few that had never thought of. They started out with one guy sliding his hard cock in my wet pussy and fucking me. His cock rammed in and out of me getting me so turned on that I orgasmed in only a few strokes and continued to do so as he moved faster and faster finally filling my well fucked pussy with his seed. Another took his place, his cock was longer and penetrated me deeper then I thought imaginable and while he was rhythmically pounding my sopping cunt I felt the pressure of another hard cock pushing into my ass. I wanted to protest but a third cock slid into my open and ready to scream mouth filling it quickly. I had three cocks in me at the same time. My ass was being stretched as that cock filled it my pussy was now dripping with my own cum and that of the first guys who fucked me.

This went on all morning and I soon lost count of how many cocks had emptied their loads either in my pussy, ass and mouth or on my tits face and in my hair. Mary had even strapped on a dildo and fucked me. I was just one big orgasm, constantly cuming always filled with cock. My pussy and ass were stretched so open that only a fat cock could make me feel good. My mouth was raw when they started to shove longer cocks in there and opened my throat often making me gag and even feeling like I was throwing up, but still they shoved their cocks deep into my throat.

When class had finally ended I was allowed to stand and I did catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I looked like an African bushman, coated with dried white material in spots all over my body and head. While I was grateful for the break, wanting my holes to close up again I really wished for a shower. Instead I was tethered again to the leash and led to the mess hall for lunch. Once again I was the dog, forced to walk there on my hands and feet, ass in the air and this time I was completely naked cum drying in my hair, dripping from my cunt and asshole and coating my face.

Left once again, arms locked behind me, I knelt down and bent over my bowls and tried to eat the food. The food again had a strange flavor but given the amount of cum I had eaten this morning my taste buds were so fucked up that I just ate. I needed the food.

My afternoon was much the same as the morning only in the afternoon I was filled with various sex toys. Mr. Jackson was demonstrating how the various dildos, plugs and clamps would be used. My tits and pussy were often clamped and butt plugs were forced into my ass while dildos filled my sore pussy. Various gags were used on my mouth, my tits were subjected to nipple stretchers and my tits were roped and stretched in all directions. Once again I was soon a quivering orgasm never stopping always being titillated and stimulated in all my holes. By the time class had ended and I was walked to my dinner bowls, I was tired but also I was missing having something in me.

This time I watched thru the window as my bowls were prepared and saw that my food was being covered with cum and then after it was mixed and put in the bowl, pissed on. My 'water" bowl was a mix of piss and cum too. I did not care but lapped it all up greedily.

My first two weeks at camp went this way and by day fourteen the dried cum was thickly coating me everywhere. My hair was knotted and thick with dried cum. I was not allowed to shower or clean up in any way. I was fucked all day either by the other campers or with the toys. My pussy was sore, my asshole was always open and my throat was sore but I no longer minded the gagging when a cock was forced down there. Except for the smell of my own body I was enjoying all the abuse.

At the start of the third week I was taken to see Mr. Jackson. He examined me carefully, using his hands to invade my pussy and ass. Remarking on how pliable they were as he fisted both. I was amazed at how much I enjoyed this mixture of pain and titillation when he stopped and said.

"Everything is going well Nicole, you should be proud of yourself. We have only a few things to correct on you before we promote your from camp dog. Today we will clean you up a bit and then you will have these baby tits of yours matured. I think we will take you from this B cup to a double D. So go with Mrs. Applegate and she will see to it."

12