Nicole Tied Down

Story Info
She gets tied down for orgasmic sex.
5.3k words
4.44
131k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MNGuy
MNGuy
50 Followers

"So, do you want to come over for a few beers?" I asked.

"Sure," Nicole smiled as she slipped on her jacket.

"OK," I responded as I zipped up my jacket. Nicole and I had gone out for a few beers after a stressful Friday at work. Since we hadn’t gotten to the bar until almost 11:00, we didn’t have time to get really drunk like we wanted to do. So I had invited her to my apartment for some beers to finish getting drunk. Surprisingly, Nicole agreed.

"Ready?" Nicole asked me.

I nodded and led the way out of the restaurant. I opened the door, and held it for Nicole. She slipped out into the cool spring air. The smell of the budding plant life refreshed me as we walked to our cars.

"Do you want a ride, or do you want to follow me?" I asked.

"I’ll follow you, OK?" Nicole responded.

"OK."

I slipped into my car and started it up. I flipped on my parking lights and waited for Nicole to turn on her lights. As soon as she turned on her lights I slowly eased out of my parking space and headed for the parking lot exit. I watched in the rear view mirror as Nicole’s car swung in behind me. I couldn’t believe she was actually following me. I half expected her to head the opposite direction as we pulled out of the parking lot. I headed out to the interstate with Nicole following. I drove to my apartment carefully monitoring Nicole’s car so we wouldn’t get separated. Even when I swung into my parking lot, I still couldn’t believe Nicole had followed me. I pulled into a spot as Nicole parked a few cars down.

Nicole was already out of her car by the time I got out of mine.

"So this is where you live," She said as we walked up the row of garages.

"Yup, that apartment right there," I said as I motioned to my dark apartment. A soft breeze ruffled through the trees. Water from a melting snow pile trickled down the runoff ditch. I reached the security door and let us in.

"Oh, these are nice," Nicole said as we walked up the stairs.

"Yeah, I like it here," I said as I opened the door to my apartment. I stepped in and turned on the hall light. Nicole followed me in. I shut the door and locked it. I stepped into the kitchen and turned on the lights.

"This is a nice apartment," Nicole said as she studied my apartment. "Nice calendar."

I turned and noticed Nicole was studying my Sports Illustrated swimsuit calendar. I shrugged and smiled as I took off my jacket. Nicole slipped out her jacket and handed it to me. I opened the closet and hung up both of our jackets.

"I’m dying of thirst over here," Nicole teased.

"OK, OK," I said as I pulled open the refrigerator and pulled out a couple of bottles of beer. I opened a drawer and retrieved an opener and popped off the tops. I handed one to Nicole. She took a long drink from the bottle.

"That hits the spot," Nicole said.

"Oh yeah," I responded as I walked into the living room and flicked on the stereo. Nicole followed me and surveyed my apartment. Nicole reached over and pulled off the pair of boxing gloves I had hanging on the wall. I watched as she slipped one of them over her hand.

"Do you want to box?" Nicole teased as she gently punched me in the arm. "C’mon, put ’em up."

Nicole circled me, throwing light punches against me. I blocked her shots and she began to punch more aggressively. Nicole was laughing as she continues to lightly pummel me with her punches.

"C’mon, show me what you got," Nicole taunted. She threw another punch that hit me in the hand. Some beer spilled from my bottle. "Oops, sorry." Then Nicole returned to hitting me.

"Give me a glove," I asked.

"No," Nicole said as she turned her attention to trying to slide on the other glove. "Dale, help me. I can’t get this glove on."

Nicole held out her hand for me to slide the glove over her hand. Nicole smacked the gloves together. The sound of popping leather filled my apartment. Nicole started circling me again. She began to throw light punches at me. I countered and blocked her punches. I was trying to be careful not to hurt her. Nicole was giggling hard as she boxed me.

"C’mon now. Don’t make me hurt you," I said to Nicole. She laughed and smacked me in the chest. She was throwing her punches with a little more force now. I had to become more forceful in my attempts to block her punches. Nicole started hitting harder.

I decided to put an end to this. The next time Nicole threw a punch into my chest, I grabbed her arm and held it. Nicole shrieked as she tried to pull her arm free.

"Dale, let go!" Nicole fought to get free from my grasp. She started to hit me with her free hand. I turned and caught her other hand. Nicole pulled hard attempting to get away. The combination of her struggling to get free and the effects of the beer caused me to lose my balance. Locked together we careened into my coffee table.

For an instant, I thought we were going to fall. Somehow, working together in the midst of our struggle, we regained our balance. Nicole had managed to get her one hand free and started hitting me again. I move towards her to try to grab her arm. She retreated as she kept up her punches. I continued my pursuit. She retreated up against the patio door. I had her trapped. I moved in and grabbed her arm. Nicole shrieked and giggled as she fought to get her arms free. She was remarkably strong. I had her pinned against the patio door. Her arms captured by mine.

"Got you," I said.

"We’ll see about that," Nicole said as she pushed me. I lost my balance and stepped back. My leg hit the chair and I fell. I held on to Nicole and she fell down with me. We landed right in the middle of my living room. Nicole landed on top of me.

I had released her arms to try to break my fall. Nicole quickly realized her arms were free and started punching me again. I quickly grabbed her and rolled her over.

"Oh no!" Nicole shrieked as I pinned her on her back. I quickly rolled on top of her and pinned her arms against the floor. Nicole tried to pull her arms free. I moved her arms down, pinning them at her side. I quickly slid on top of her and sat up. I slid down so I was sitting on her waist. I pulled her arms in under my legs. I squeezed my legs together to pin Nicole’s arms against her body.

Satisfied that Nicole couldn’t move her arms, I released my grip on her forearms. Nicole tried to pry her arms away from my legs. She couldn’t move. I had her pinned to well. Nicole paused for a moment before trying to kick herself free with her legs. I brought down more of my weight on Nicole’s waist. She quickly realized that she was trapped.

"Dale, let me up," Nicole pleaded.

"Will you stop hitting me?" I asked.

"Of course," Nicole giggled.

"Liar," I responded.

"Please, Dale. I promise I won’t hit you," Nicole said.

"I’m not taking any chances," I responded. I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed my beer. My throat was dry from this struggle. The cool beer washed down easily.

"Hey, where’s my beer?" Nicole asked. Nicole looked up trying to see were she had set her beer. "Get my beer for me, please."

I looked up and saw Nicole’s beer sitting on my drafting table. I leaned over to get it for her. Nicole kicked her legs again in an attempt to escape. I quickly brought my weight down on her. Nicole continued to struggle.

"I’m not letting you up," I said as Nicole struggling stopped.

"Dale, I’m thirsty. Please get my beer for me," Nicole pleaded.

"OK, but don’t try anything," I said as I leaned over again. I was ready for Nicole to put up another fight. However, she remained still this time. I grabbed her beer and adjusted my position on top of Nicole.

"Give me a drink," Nicole asked.

"Sit up a bit," I said as I lowered her beer bottle.

Nicole sat up slightly. I lowered the bottle to her lips. When she had her lips wrapped around the mouth of the bottle I slowly tipped it up. Nicole took a few drinks. I didn’t realize when she finished and kept the bottle tipped.

Nicole moaned as she tried to indicate she finished. I pulled the bottle away a little too late. Beer splashed down Nicole’s cheek. Some more splashed on her neck.

"Dale!" Nicole shrieked.

"Don’t worry, I’ll get it," I said as I looked around for something to wipe up the beer with. I didn’t have anything.

"C’mon, wipe this off," Nicole ordered.

"Just a second," I said. I suddenly had an idea. I slipped off my tie and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"That’s not what I had in mind," Nicole said.

"I’m going to use my shirt to wipe up the beer," I said. I still would have my T-shirt.

I pulled of my shirt. I leaned over Nicole and wiped the spilled beer from her cheeks. Nicole tilted her head back and I dried her neck as well. Nicole squirmed a little under me.

"Thanks," Nicole said. "I thought you were going to take advantage of the situation."

"Oh, how so?" I responded.

"Well, I am kind of helpless," Nicole teased. "You could do anything you wanted."

"Yeah, I could," I said as I turned her comment in my mind. I glanced down at Nicole’s shirt. I could unbutton her shirt and play with her tits. She wouldn’t be able to stop me. I looked up and saw Nicole was studying me.

"What are you thinking about?" Nicole asked.

"Oh, nothing," I lied.

"I know better than that. You were thinking about unbuttoning my shirt. Weren’t you?" Nicole commented. She squirmed under me, sticking her chest out. She was teasing me.

I smiled and held her down. I watched her chest as she squirmed. She was a great tease. I lowered my hands to her sides and lightly rubbed her stomach.

"Nicole, you’re teasing me." I commented. "In your position, do you think that is wise?"

"I don’t know. I guess it depends on what you do." Nicole responded. I was pretty sure she wanted me to take off her shirt.

"Well, I’m still thinking," I said as I started to unbutton her shirt. Nicole smiled as I undid three buttons on her shirt. I pulled back her shirt exposing her stomach. I ran my hands over her smooth belly. Nicole sucked in her stomach as I circled my finger around her belly button.

"Dale, what are you going to do to me?" Nicole asked coyly. She had a wild glint in her eye. I could do anything I wanted. Nicole didn’t even fight as I unbuttoned her shirt. I ran my hands over her smooth skin. I could feel her body trembling with excitement.

"I was just thinking. How much fun it would be to tie you up." I said.

"Ooh," Nicole cooed. "I haven’t been tied up in a awhile. I still have my handcuffs in my purse."

"I was thinking of using some of my silk ties," I responded.

"I like the feel of silk," Nicole said. "Just how would you tie me?"

"Eagle spread apart. On my bed." I said.

"Naked?"

"Totally naked."

"Sounds kinky."

"You would love it."

"I would."

"Do you want me to tie you up."

"Yes, please."

"OK," I said. "But first I have to get you naked."

"OK, let me up."

"No, you need to experience total bondage."

"Oh yes."

I unbuttoned the rest of Nicole’s shirt. She struggled weakly. Teasing me. I pulled her shirt over her shoulders and down her arms. I reached under Nicole and unsnapped her bra. She squirmed as I pulled it down her arms to her shirt. Nicole’s nipples were hard on her small tits. I cupped her tits and leaned over to taste them. Nicole squirmed and moaned as my tongue circled her hard nipples. I gently bit them before releasing them. Nicole giggled.

I slid down onto Nicole’s legs. I held her arms as I rolled her over onto her stomach. She resisted mildly. More for effect that actual resistance. She was willing to be tied. Once I had her on her back, I removed the boxing gloves she was still wearing. Then I finished pulling her bra and shirt off her arms. I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed my tie. I quickly wrapped it around Nicole’s wrists and tied it tight. Nicole peeked down over her shoulder as I tied her. She did not resist.

I rolled her back over on her back. I was sitting on her knees as I undid her pants. I leaned over Nicole and kissed her stomach as I pulled down her pants and panties. I lowered my kisses to just above her trimmed brown pubic hair. I slid down farther on Nicole’s legs and pulled her pants down farther. I gently kissed her fur. Nicole squirmed excitedly.

"Lick me where I pee," Nicole said.

I quickly darted my tongue in between her legs. Nicole tensed with excitement.

I sat up and turned around. I held down Nicole’s legs as I pulled her pants off of her. Nicole was now completely naked. I got off of Nicole and stood up. Nicole sat up and tested the knot holding her hands together.

"Here, I’ll help you up," I said to Nicole as I took her under the arm. Nicole stood up and leaned in close to me. I fondled her tit as I kissed her. Nicole’s tongue explored my mouth as I dropped my hand in between her legs. I inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. Nicole gasped into me as I stroked her pussy.

"Come with me, slave," I said as I began to lead Nicole into my bedroom.

"Oh boy," Nicole giggled as she followed.

I stopped at the edge of the bed and ripped the covers off. I sat Nicole down at the edge of the bed while I went to the closet to retrieve three more silk ties.

"Dale, you’re going to be gentle with me, aren’t you?" Nicole asked.

"Very gentle," I said as I returned with the ties. "I want to give you pure pleasure."

"I can’t wait," Nicole smiled in excitement.

I leaned Nicole back on the bed. I straddled her body, turning her on her side so I could undo her bindings. When I had her free I pinned one arm under me while pulling the other to the corner of the bed. I tied her wrist to the bedpost and made sure it was secure. Nicole tugged at it and nodded her approval. I pulled out her other arm and tied it to the other side.

I slid down the bed and pulled Nicole down so she her arms were fully outstretched. I pulled her legs apart and tied her feet to the bottom corners of the bed. Nicole was completely tied up. She squirmed deliciously on my bed. I stood there admiring my work. I could do whatever I wanted to Nicole. She was helpless to stop me. Just the sight of a naked woman, tied eagle spread apart on my bed, excited me wildly.

I stood at the edge of the bed and pulled my t-shirt off. Nicole tugged at her bindings, making sure she couldn’t escape. I reached over and tickled the bottom of her foot. Nicole giggled and tried to pull it away. My knots held.

"Dale, you’re going to do more than just tickle me, aren’t you?" Nicole teased.

"I’m going to tickle you somewhere else," I promised her.

"Hurry up," Nicole prodded as she suggestively squirmed on my bed.

"Just wait," I said. "Good things come to those who are patient."

"But I’m so horny."

"Me too," I said as I unbuckled my belt. I dropped my pans to the floor and stepped out of them. My erect cock strained against my underwear. I quickly slipped off my socks and pulled down my underwear. My cock stuck straight out, fully erect.

"Nice cock," Nicole commented.

"You like it?" I asked as I crawled up on the bed. I straddled Nicole’s waist and ran my hand around her tits. "What do you want me to do with it?"

"Ride me skank," Nicole snarled.

"But, I can do that whenever I want. You’re helpless," I teased as I fondled Nicole’s tits. "I can do whatever I want to you. I’m just wondering what I should do first."

"I thought you were going to give me a screaming orgasm," Nicole responded.

"Is that what you want me to do?" I asked.

"Oh yes," Nicole said.

I leaned over and kissed Nicole. She opened her mouth and ours tongues met. I slid my legs out from under me and lay on top of Nicole. Her warm naked body pressed against mine. I rubbed my body against hers. She squirmed and I could feel her struggling against her bindings. She kissed me harder. She was on fire.

I dropped my kisses down to her neck. Nicole lowered her head to try to kiss me. I lowered my kisses down to her shoulders and chest. Nicole arched back as my mouth swallowed her tits. Her nipples were hard as I circled my tongue around them. I cupped her small tits with my hands and guided them into my hungry mouth. Nicole arched her back, forcing her tits deeper into my mouth. Her nipples were rock hard. I ran my tongue around the curve of her tits. Nicole moaned in approval.

I lowered my head and began kissing her heaving stomach. I could feel her excitement as I kissed her stomach. I continued to lower myself on her. She squirmed deliciously under me. I ran my tongue over her soft skin, just above her pubic hair. Nicole thrust her hips forward, trying to drive her pussy into my face. I pulled back and gently stroked her pubic hair.

"Just be patient," I counseled.

"C’mon Dale, I’m so damn horny," Nicole pleaded. "Lick me, suck me, bite me."

"Don’t worry," I said as I lowered myself further on the bed. I could smell Nicole’s musky pussy in front of me. I leaned forward and kissed her pussy hair. Nicole arched her hips again. I move my head to the side and kissed inside her thighs. Nicole again tried to push her pussy into my face. I moved and kissed her other thigh.

"C’mon Dale, do me!" Nicole cried.

I continued to gently kiss and lick around Nicole’s wet pussy. Her lips were swollen and aroused. She continuously tried to move her pussy into my face. I continued to tease her by kissing and licking around her pussy. I could feel her excitement in her body as I tormented her with my teasing. She was building towards climax.

"Dale! God! Please! I beg you! I’ll do anything you want! Make me come!" Nicole screamed. "I can’t stand it!" Nicole was bucking hard at her restraints. She was working towards orgasmic frenzy.

"Anything?" I asked as I circled my fingers around her tender pussy.

"Anything!!" Nicole screamed as she twisted helplessly.

"OK," I said as I took a long lick across her pussy. Nicole screamed in ecstasy and relief. I buried my tongue into her wet pussy. Nicole ground her pussy into my probing tongue. Her moans filled the room. I could feel her building towards release as I slid my fingers into her hot pussy.

I licked and sucked her pussy hard while jamming my fingers into her burning pussy. Nicole grunted as orgasm began to sweep over her. I fingered her harder as I felt her losing control. She was ready to explode.

"Oh! God! Yes! Yes!" Nicole screamed as her body convulsed with orgasmic frenzy. "Jesus! I love it!"

I worked on Nicole’s pussy feverishly. Trying to sustain and drive her orgasm for as long as possible. Nicole bucked and seemed to be trying to grind her pussy deep into my mouth. Spasms racked her body as each wave of orgasm rolled through her. After each wave, I could still feel the tension in her. I continued to work her pussy with my tongue and fingers. Soon another orgasmic wave would overcome her. She was screaming wildly. Totally abandoning herself in her pleasure. Like a great storm, her waves of orgasm continued to sweep through her body.

I wondered with amazement and excitement how long I could sustain such orgasmic frenzy. But Nicole’s showed no signs of stopping. Her pussy was soaked. She could not stop, nor could I. So for what seemed an eternity, she rode through the orgasmic storm, while I remained buried between her legs. She moaned and screamed while I feasted.

Finally I began to sense her tiring. I slowed my pace and brought her down from her passion. She would lie still as I tended to her tender pussy. Gently kissing and licking her. Then suddenly another orgasm racked her body. Then, just as suddenly, she was resting again. Her tan body glistened with sweat from her efforts. I finished with her pussy and slowly slid back up her body.

Nicole’s hair was wet. Her breathing was forced. Her eyes told of total surrender. She looked magnificent. I gently kissed her on the lips. Her mouth opened wide as she tasted her pussy on my lips. She licked my lips and around my mouth. Tasting her own juices from my lips.

MNGuy
MNGuy
50 Followers
12