Nico's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she left, Nico did a couple of more lines before sliding in front of his computer. In a matter of minutes, video images of the orgy that had just taken place in his office filled the large screen. Nico had numerous cameras in his office and throughout his club, catching the illicit and wanton acts that took place on a regular basis.

He edited the footage as he reviewed it, particularly taken with the video he got of Randi on her knees in front of Marcus. She was looking up at him with his long, dark cock in her mouth and he was pushing her hair back from her beautiful face as she gave him an incredible blow job. Nico also got some impressive footage of Andrea on all fours, sucking Steve's cock as Nico fucked her doggy style.

Over the next few hours, Nico spliced seven different clips together, each running about 10 minutes and formatted them so he could send them out over the internet to a couple popular porn sites.

A thin smile crept across his face as he finished his work. He liked to imagine the reaction of someone recognizing one of the Middleton MILFs as being a co-worker, neighbor or, in his wildest dream, their own wife.