Niece Saturday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fifteen minutes I left the bathroom spotless and the windows wide open. I rejoined the family get together but by this time Dymo had already left. I was left wondering if the dynamic between us had changed.

* * * * * * * *

The conclusion to this, Yes, I felt some guilt over what had happened, to me it was no different to a masturbation fantasy I have had over different women or situations. It was a betrayal with my wife's own niece. Was it wrong? Yes. Was it risky, dangerous? Yes. Could it have hurt my wife, yes? Did it feel good to be intimate with another? Yes. I had been missing it for nearly two and a half years.

For two weeks after this event I was actually feeling a little down and depressed. Initially I thought it was because of the cheating on my wife. Then with more thought I realised there was another reason. I had suddenly realised that I am not too old for sex, I still have the sex drive I always had, and I know I still want to enjoy the pleasure of a women. To enjoy the intimacy and closeness of pleasuring another while being pleasured.

So I don't know what the future brings, I know I will be caring for my wife for many years to come as I love her deeply. I'm not expecting any repeat encounters with my niece. I do dream of a repeat performance, I would love to suck on those breasts, to eat her pussy while finger fucking her.

At this time I just don't know if I'll ever have to pleasure making love or even just having good passionate sex ever again. Yeah a little depressing. It doesn't stop my dreams.

Woodcutter2

12