Niece's Weekly Punishment Sessions Ch. 03

Story Info
Niece submits to Uncle.
12.5k words
4.5
313.4k
138

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,591 Followers

Chapter 3- Melissa and Lara lose Their Virginity

"Mother, must I go, please, stay home with me, don't make me go to Uncle Bill's study. You don't know what he makes me do," Melissa begged her mother.

"Nonsense, it's not that bad. You live in a nice house, Uncle Bill takes good care of us. We could be out on the street. This is the least thing you could do. Look at all I have sacrificed for you. I gave up a singing career to take care of you when you were born. If it wasn't for you, I would be famous! Now stop being such a child. I have to go, the other girls are waiting for me."

Melissa was left alone, alone in the house, Uncle Bill waiting for her in his study, ready to take advantage of her body. She looked at the clothes spread out on the bed, cringing again when she saw them. The skirt was short, a light green flowered skirt that would barely cover her upper thighs. The top was cut at the midriff, her stomach would be naked, just a light tee shirt material. There was a green thong, but no bra. A pair of high heels again, higher then she would ever wore were sitting on the floor. She quickly went into the shower, not wanting to be late. She didn't hear the doorbell or Uncle Bill inviting in the visitor.

"Welcome Michael, I'm glad you accepted my invitation," Uncle Bill showing Michael to his study. Michael was his best friend, confiding all of his secrets to him. He had been fascinated when he told her about Melissa and the control he had over the young girl.

"I do the same thing. I have a young girl under my care now, Lara. She is from Spain. Her mother gave me custody of her in order to provide for her education. I am just starting to train her now, why don't we train both of them together," Michael had told him.

Bill had agreed, with Michael bringing Lara with him tonight. She was a beautiful girl, brown curly long hair, big beautiful brown eyes that seem to beg you to fuck her, a nice pair of tits, long legs and a great ass. She was eighteen. "Hello Lara," Uncle Bill said, noticing her looking down, not staring into his face. "Is she bashful?" Uncle Bill asking Michael.

"She is not sure what is going on. As I said, I have just begun to train her and she is still quite reluctant. Is Melissa the same way?"

"Yes, I have only had two punishment sessions with her. I have not taken her sexually yet, though I have abused her body some. And she has used her hands and mouth on me." Uncle Bill looked at Lara, such a lovely body. It would be nice to have two young girls to molest.

The door burst open, Melissa walking into the room, startled to see Michel and Lara standing there. "Excuse me Uncle Bill, I'll go, I didn't know you had company," relieved, getting out of the Friday punishment session she dreaded. She turned and started walking out when she heard his voice.

"Nonsense, Melissa, come over here," ordering her.

Michael looked up at her, a beautiful young girl. Different then Lara, being blonde, blue eyes, but their figures were similar. Both young girls, still filling out, both had small breasts, but firm, tight asses. Yes, he would enjoy this very much.

Melissa obeyed Uncle Bill, walking into the room. She looked over at the other girl, seeing in her eyes the same fear she had. Whatever they planned to do, it looked like it concerned both of them.

"Melissa, this is Lara. Do both of you know why you are hear?" He looked at both of them, seeing the blank expression on their faces. "Lara is in a similar position as you are Melissa, with Michael though. He is training her, just as if I am training you to service my needs. We have decided that it would be much more enjoyable to do it together." He waited for a response, knowing that Melissa would protest, her reluctance in her new role always fighting back.

"What do you......?" Uncle Bill stopping her sentence in the middle with a quick, hard slap to her ass. "OOOW," she screamed, clutching her butt.

"It was not a question, it was a statement, Melissa. That is the way it is going to be." He looked over at Lara, seeing the fright in her eyes as she saw what Melissa's outburst had cost her.

"I'm going to like her, Bill, I like a little spunk in them. Much more enjoyable to drive it out of them. I think Lara has the same thing in her, but she is not that familiar with English so it takes her longer to comprehend what is said to her. But once she does, she puts a good fight."

Lara looked at Melissa, there eyes meeting, each knowing what the other was thinking. What were they going to do to them?

"Who do we start with first?" Bill asked Michael.

"Since you're the guest, why don't we start with Lara, then we can move onto Melissa." "I like the idea of Melissa seeing what is going to happen to her and not be able to do anything about it but wait for her turn." Bill looked at Michael, awaiting his approval.

"That's all right with me, but mind if I check out Melissa first. I love those tiny little titties, and I just can't wait to touch them. And I think we should get her in a good position to watch what happens to Lara, don't you. I'm sure you have some rope." He smiled at Melissa, his hand reaching down to his crotch, grabbing his cock, straightening it out in his pants. "Lara, sit down over there until we are ready for you," he ordered her sternly, Lara obeying quickly.

Melissa backed up as Michael approached, afraid of what was going to happen. It was bad enough with Uncle Bill molesting her, now there were two of them. And with Lara also present to see her humiliation as she is forced to submit to them. "Please, don't touch me," she begged, Michael smiling as he approached her.

Michael moved next to her, "now little girl, be good. I'm not going to hurt you, much." He moved next to her, "stand still," he ordered her. He saw her freeze in her tracks, Uncle Bill giving her a stare to obey. He moved behind her, admiring her body, the light green skirt draped sensuously over her firm ass, the thin top showing her nipples popping out the front. No bra for her. "You're a very beautiful girl, you know that don't you," he whispered into her ear. "Such a lovely body. We are going to do such delightful things to you."

Melissa trembled as Michael whispered in her ear. She was afraid of what they were going to do.

"Are you a virgin Melissa?"

She swallowed, 'yes," she managed to get out. "Please, don't take that from me."

"I could tell, I can smell a virgin, I can smell your pussy. Such a sweet fragrance. We are going to fuck you Melissa. You are going to lose your virginity tonight, just like Lara. You'll get to watch her first, get to see what will happen to you. Then it will be your turn, your turn to learn how to fuck."

She felt his hand begin to move over her body, starting on her naked stomach, moving up under her top to grasp her naked breasts. She moved her hands up, grabbing his, stopping them before they touched her nipples. "No," she cried out.

Michael leaned over her, "put your hands down now!" He waited, her hands releasing his, slowly lowering down to her sides. "Good girl, Melissa, I just want to play with those cute, little titties."

Melissa felt his hands begin to move again, his large palms completely covering her small breasts. She clenched her fists as he molested her teenage breasts unable to stop him. She felt her nipples begin to grow under his palms, pushing into the hot flesh clenched on her breasts. She had always been ashamed at the small size of her breasts, but they seemed to like them the way they were. His hands were big like Uncle Bill's, able to grab all of her breast flesh and squeeze them tightly, compressing them. She arched her back, feeding her nipples deeper into his palms, wanting him to touch them, make them harder.

"You like that, don't you Melissa. You like your little titties played with." He released her breasts, cupping them from underneath. "You want me to play with your nipples, make them hard? Arch you back more, stick your tits out for me. Show me what a good girl you can be." He didn't have to wait long, her back arched up, thrusting her little breasts out. He pulled her tee up over them, her naked breasts eagerly awaiting his fingers. "Yes, such nice nipples," his fingers gripping the hard peaks. "You want me to squeeze them hard don't you Melissa?"

"OOOH," she moaned as his fingers became more insistent, twisting and turning her nipples, his strong fingers pinching her sensitive flesh. She felt the pain shoot down to her sex, making her pussy wet. "MMMM," pushing up on her tip toes as Michael pulled her nipples up, forcing her to stretch on her toes or have her nipples pulled from her body. Even as she stretched, her nipples were pulled until they were over two inches long, yanked out of shape by his powerful fingers.

Bill watched as Michael talked to Melissa, standing behind her, sure that his cock was pushed into her ass. He looked over at Lara, sitting patiently, waiting when she would be fucked, unable to stop her own degradation. He moved over to her, kneeling in front of her, looking up at the innocent face. "You're a beautiful girl, Lara," his hands on her knees as he looked up at her. "Lift up your skirt for me Lara, let me see your pretty panties," he ordered her.

"No, don't make me do that, please no." She felt his hands grip her tender inner thighs, feeling like he was bruising them. "Stop!" she cried out, her hands reaching down to the hem of her short skirt and pulling it up, his eyes feasting on her panties.

"Above your waist, show me everything Lara," watching as she pulled it up high, high above her waist, the low cut panties barely able to hide any of her charms. He looked at her sex, her panties unable to conceal the outline of her labia, the material pushed between her pussy lips. "Michael said you have a pretty cunt Lara. Spread you legs and give me a peek," he ordered her, his hands squeezing her thighs, giving her a sample of what would happen if she failed to obey.

She sat in the chair, her skirt held up above her waist as she slowly parted her legs, his hands on the inside of her thighs, slowly sliding up, urging her legs farther and farther apart. He didn't stop until her legs were spread wide, her panties pulled up tight between her sex. She blushed as she saw how exposed she was. His face was only inches from her pussy, his eyes staring at her tightly stretched panties.

"That's good, see how Melissa is enjoying Michael playing with her tits. I'm going to play with your pussy and make you feel good. I'm going to make you get wet. It will hurt less when we fuck you for the first time. Now hold still."

Bill let his hands slide up and down her inner thighs, feeling her tight muscles, her legs spread wide. He moved his fingers to both sides of the crotch of her panties, his thumbs pressed upward, gripping her pussy lips beneath the sheer panties and applied downward pressure at the same time he pushed out. He could feel her flesh under the panties slowly open. He let his thumbs quickly move in, pushed deep between her pussy lips, his fingers feeling her juices soak her panties.

Lara began to arch her hips up off the chair as his fingers began to massage her inner pussy, moving up and down, each time higher until they reached her vagina. It shouldn't feel this good, his fingers shamelessly running over her panty covered pussy, her pussy creaming for him as if she wanted to lose her virginity to them.

Bill looked over at Michael, his hands still running over her breasts, her teeth clenched tightly in pain, but her breasts were still pushed out into his hands, enjoying his painful manipulation of her young breasts. "I'm afraid Lara will cum in her pants soon. We don't we get Melissa comfortable, maybe out of some of her clothes. Then we can work on Lara."

"Good idea, how about them changing places. Take off your top Melissa, let us see your naked titties." She did not fight the idea, pulling the tee over her head, her hands returning to her side. Bill had pulled Lara up from the chair, her skirt falling back down to cover her sex. Michael pushed Melissa over to the chair, making her sit up straight. "You have the rope?"

Bill brought over a large coil of rope cut into convenient lengths. You could tell he had done this often. He pulled Melissa's arms up over her head and back down behind her neck, securing her wrists to each other before tying the rope to the top of the chair. He looked at his handiwork, her breasts thrust up by the bondage. He reached out and let his fingers snap her nipples, sending a sharp pain into each tip, a tiny yelp from her lips. He pulled her panties down to her knees, loving the sight of her naked pussy. It was bald, just like a baby, her labia puffy. He reached down and tied her ankles tightly together, another rope around her knees, a third around her upper thighs, her legs pinned together tight.

Melissa thought she would be spread open, instead her legs clamped tightly together, thankful that she wouldn't suffer the humiliation of being so open. She looked up as a rope came down from the ceiling. Uncle Bill attached it to the ropes on her ankles and he began to pull up on a crank, the rope slowly rising, dragging her legs up with her. Higher and higher it went until her ass finally pulled up from the seat, her arms tied to the top of the chair preventing her from sliding off the chair. Her legs bound high forced her skirt to fall back, her panties still at her knees, her sex naked. She felt like a slab of beef put on display, her body drawn up to the ceiling.

Michael was pleased at what he saw. He moved his hands down to her thighs, letting his fingers slip between her bound legs, pulling her pussy lips out. He smiled at the way she was displayed, her pussy peeking out, her anus exposed, a large expanse of creamy white flesh available for a whip if he desired. He slapped her ass hard, letting his palm also slap at her pussy, feeling her body shake in pain. "Yes, I like that."

Melissa felt so vulnerable, even worse then if her legs were spread. It hurt when his hand spanked her ass, even worse when it brushed against her pussy. She could only yell in pain, her body bound too tight.

Lara felt sorry for Melissa, but she knew that she was in for more then that. They led her over to the bed, a large, four poster bed, covered with pillows, straps hanging down from the corners.

"Sit on the bed first. Tell Bill to play with your pussy."

Lara didn't have to be told again. She sat down on the bed, her hands lifting the hem of her skirt up until it was above her waist. When Bill knelt down in front of her, she let her legs spread open until she felt him crawl between her thighs.

"You remembered, good girl," pleased at the way she was exhibited. His hands returned to her panty covered pussy and began to stroke her again. He saw Michael move behind her on the bed, lifting her arms up, pulling her top over her head until she was naked from the waist up. Her hands returned to pulling up her skirt. He saw her big nipples, the size of silver dollars, looking out of place on such small breasts. "You use anything on her nipples yet?" he asked Michael.

"No, not yet. She isn't like Melissa. She doesn't like the pain on her nipples like Melissa does. I figured I would use clamps on them as punishment. Isn't that right baby," his fingers searching out her nipples, his fingers gripping the large brown nipples tightly.

Lara arched her back up, trying to escape the painful fingers on her sensitive nipples. She didn't understand how Melissa could endure such pain, even relish it. "MMMMM, it hurts," she begged.

"Yes, it's supposed to." He gave her a cruel twist, pulling the nipples out at the same time he turned them. He let his hands reach underneath them, cupping them, his fingers lightly brushing over her nipples, feeling them begin to get hard again. "Slip her panties off, she has such a beautiful, young cunt."

"Would you like to show me your naked cunt, Lara? Pull your skirt off and slip your little panties off your legs."

Lara felt so vulnerable as she let her skirt fall off, Bill moving out of the way so she could kick them off. He made her slip her panties down, wanting her to participate in her own stripping. She was now naked, both men fully clothed, eyes glued to her naked body. She felt so embarrassed, the older men making her strip naked, waiting to take her virginity from her.

"Legs apart again Lara. This time place them over my shoulders." He inhaled the fragrance of her pussy, the smell mixing with the fear of what was going to happen to her. He watched as she lifted up her legs so she could place them on his shoulders, her pussy spreading open only inches from his face.

Melissa watched as they molested Lara's young body, now naked, her legs high on Uncle Bill's shoulder, his face so close to her sex. Michael was still playing with her nipples, Melissa wishing it was her that he was fondling. He had a nice touch, hard, but exciting.

Bill's fingers moved back to her pussy, this time touching the naked flesh, her freshly shaven mound, her pussy lips slightly parted, the pink skin of her inner pussy peeking out. He gripped her puffy lips and began to pull them, watching her open up for his inspection. He pulled wider, seeing the lips stretching, feeling her hips raise up as it became painful. "A very lovely little cunt Lara." He moved his fingers up to her vagina, the small opening slightly parted. "Such a small pussy, it's going to have to take such big, hard cocks inside."

The fear came back again as his fingers touched her small opening. He had not seen Bill's cock, but he knew that Michael's was big. He had made her suck him, her mouth having to stretch wide around the thick meat. She didn't know how it was going to fit inside her without hurting. But that is what they probably intended to do. Hurt her with their cocks. She felt her body being pulled back until she was laying down, Michael kneeling behind her. He rubbed his cock over her face, leaving a trail of dried cum.

Michael pressed his cock against her lips, "open up Lara, take my cock inside and get it nice and wet." He pushed when she let her lips part, spearing her oral cavity with his hard cock, not stopping until he heard her choke when it slammed into her throat. "Good girl, I love it when you choke on my cock," stroking his face, feeling his cock burst out her cheeks, loving the sight of her pleading eyes as he made her suck his cock.

"Can you crème for us Lara? If I masturbate your pretty pussy will you crème for us?" Bill looked at her, her mouth stuffed with the cock that would soon take her virginity, getting it wet to fuck her.

"She's a little busy to answer," Michael joked, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth, enjoying her tongue lathering the tip as he did. "She's never had her pussy eaten. Just don't make her cum. Just get her sexually aroused. I love a little girl with a steamy cunt. It'll try to swallow up my cock when I feed it to her. Isn't that right Lara?" He laughed at the look in her eyes, unable to stop them from having their way with her defenseless body.

Bill let his tongue slowly run up and down her inner thighs, feeling the flesh trembling as he moved closer to the target, her sweet smelling pussy. He could almost taste her already, the sweet smell of a virgin, her pussy moist with her own juices. Her body jerked up, a muffled cry from her lips when his tongue first touched her hot, wet pussy. It seemed to flower open, eagerly encouraging the hot tongue to continue. He gripped her ass cheeks, lifting her hips up, the petals of her flower opening for him. His tongue was covered with her nectar, a slightly salty, tangy taste that made his cock jerk in anticipation. He would fuck her after Michael took her virginity. He would teach her how to fuck, how to make her pussy squeeze his cock, how to suck the cum from his balls. He moved his tongue up and down her slit, the hot piece of flesh easily pushing aside her lips, lapping up her juices as they began to flow. Higher and higher he went, feeling her hips began a gentle fucking action as she began to respond to the oral ministrations. How he loved to make them crème themselves.

Powerone
Powerone
1,591 Followers