Night Four of Domination Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now comes the fun part for you, darling," she said, smiling down at him. She grasped the shaft of his cock and began slowly pumping up and down. With her other hand she stroked his balls. James was flexing his legs, making his hips move up and down, and moaning. Sarah kept pumping and brought a lubed finger to his anus. She rimmed his asshole with her finger while she kept jerking off his cock.

"Let me know when you're going to cum, darling. I want to watch it." Sarah began moving her hand faster on James' shaft, occasionally rubbing the palm of her hand over the head of his cock. She could feel him growing in her hand, and saw the head growing an angry red. She knew he wasn't far off from shooting his load.

"I'm going to cum, Sarah…I'm close," he hissed. She continued stroking him.

"Oh, yes, darling, cum for me," she said, her voice excited and breathless. "Open your mouth, now, darling. Open your mouth and taste your cum."

James let out a loud moan, and kept his mouth open. Sarah could feel his cock pulsing and then the first load of sperm shot out of his cock. Most of it went in James' mouth, with some hitting his lips. As he closed his mouth to swallow, more cum hit his lips. Then it dribbled out of his cock and onto his chin and cheeks in long strands, starting to drip down onto his neck. He opened his mouth again and caught and swallowed more of his cum. He shot several loads of his semen, and when he finished his face was a gooey white mess.

It was more exciting for Sarah than she had even imagined. She quickly unhooked James' ankles and brought his legs down to the bed. Then she jumped on him and straddled him. Bringing her face to his, she kissed him hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth, and sharing more of his cum with him. She held James' head in her hands and licked the cum from his face, then kissed him over and over to share it with him. She was so excited that she reached between her legs and slid his softening cock into her hot pussy. She came almost immediately.

She continued to kiss him passionately and hump his dying prick for several minutes, until she had cleaned nearly all of James' sperm from his face. She pulled her face back and looked down at him.

"Oh, god, darling…that was so incredible. I loved watching you swallow your own cum like that."

"I'm glad one of us enjoyed it."

"Ohhh, darling," she said in a sympathetic tone and hugged him. "At least now you know what your cum tastes like, and that it won't kill you. Remember that after I give you your next world class blow job."

"Don't worry. That's not something I'm going to forget any time soon," James said. Sarah slid off him and lay down next to him with her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her, and she laid her hand on his chest. They lay there that way silently for several minutes, Sarah listening to James' heart beating. When James spoke again, his voice sounded dreamy, as though he were near sleep.

"This was quite a night, wasn't it?" he said.

"Yes, darling. It was wonderful."

"We've sort of taken things beyond the bedroom though, haven't we?"

"Yes. We seem to have gone public." Sarah said, smiling into James' shoulder and gently biting him.

"How far do you want our little game to go?"

"I say we keep going until one of us says 'when'."