Night Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan began to work my cock even better, engulfing my whole member in her mouth. I worried about how to get her to stop without speaking before I came. Just then my mother moved. Just a step at first, then two. She paused. She seemed to be weighing up a decision. Then she moved again, walking quietly right up next to me. She looked at Susan, then reached down and pulled off her blindfold in one quick motion. Susan looked shocked.

"Anne! You were watching that's disgus..." She stopped mid sentence.

Her eyes shifted to me. They widened further still as a horrified look crossed her face. Her eyes moved down my body to the base of my cock and followed the length of it to where it stopped inches from her face, as if still hoping it might belong to someone else.

"Wh...What have you done? Jesus, what have you made ME do!? Oh fuck!" She gasped.

"I felt you should know whose cock was in your mouth, whose cock will make you come over and over again. It's only fair." My mom responded calmly.

"My God Anne, you arranged for my nephew...YOUR OWN SON to fuck me? What were you thin..." Again she paused mid sentence, something more pressing troubling her. "When you said you could vouch for this guy in bed. You didn't."

"Oh that was one thing I wasn't lying about. He fucked me last night and I can't wait to fuck him again. It was SOOO good. Tonight is your night though, I'll just watch." She said calmly.

"Are you crazy? You think I'm going to go through with this now that I know?" Susan asked.

"Well that soaking wet, neglected cunt of yours tells me you will. Look how wet it is."

"It doesn't matter, ITS WRONG."

"Is it? Tell me that again after having that cock Susanp inside you and I'll believe you." My mom said, nodding towards my cock still inches from her face.

If there was anything the previous night with mom thought me it was don't allow doubts time to grow. I rolled Susan over and mounted her facing the wrong way. I dove straight for her pussy spreading her legs and assaulting it with my tongue.

"No, Eoin stop it. This is wrong, it's so fucking wrong." Susan shrieked.

Mom walked towards her calmly reassuring her. "It's not wrong Susan. Believe me, it's so fucking right. Look at that beautiful cock."

My cock was hanging in front of her face as she was trapped under me. My mom continued to encourage her, recounting her experience. The electricity, the passion, the pleasure. I worked my tongue inside Susan's pussy as my own mom talked up my love making skills to my aunt.

"Take a taste Susan." Mom whispered, "Now that you know who that massive dick belongs to, go ahead enjoy it."

She was slowly wearing away at her sister and before long I felt her warm mouth envelop my cock again, taking me Susanp in her throat.

"Good girl," mom cooed. "Now fuck my son!"

I stopped dead when I heard this. I slid out of Susan's mouth and rolled off her. I knelt on the bed and pulled her ankles to reposition her. She said nothing and appeared to be in shock. Her eyes were glazed as I spread her legs and plunged my prick Susanp inside her. The full length of it slid into her tight pussy she was so wet. She wasn't long breaking out of her trance as her eyes widened in surprise. I wasted no time thrusting in and out of her, eager to please before she had a chance to argue. Her tense muscles slowly relaxed as I pounded into her time and again. My mom was next to the bid working frantically on her own twat as her son fucked her sister.

"Fuck her Eoin! Fuck her like you fucked mommy last night. He's so good isn't he?" she said.

"Ya, so good...so good." Was all Susan could manage.

She lifted her legs high in the air, giving me better access to her pussy as her breathing quickened. She seemed resigned to the fact that she was now knowingly fucking her nephew and allowed herself to enjoy it. I slowed my thrusts, grinding against her as I slid slowly in and out of her. She took the chance to lift her upper body and wrap her hands around my neck. She held my face close, kissing me.

"Fuck me Eoin," she said confirming she had no more objections. "Make me cum baby!"

I pulled out of her taking her by surprise. I rolled her over on her belly and pulled her onto her knees. I was about to put my cock back into her but stopped. Instead I repositioned her to face my mom. I grabbed my cock and rammed it back inside her, already missing the velvet feel of her pussy. I began to pound her hard from behind as we watched my mom finger fuck herself to our show. It wasn't long before I reached a good rhythm again, Susan pushing her ass back to meet every thrust, desperate to take me as Susanp as she could.

"Mmmm, you were right Anne," she said. "You're son's a fucking stud." She moaned.

"He made me cum so much," mom replied. "I never wanted to stop."

"Oh...OOOHHH, he's gonna...Aggghhh...make me cum too!"

Hearing them discuss me sexually was driving me crazy, I was close to cumming but really wanted to make Susan cum too. Mom was in overdrive by now, with three fingers working in and out of her pussy. Susan was bucking, milking my cock, desperate to cum on a cock for the first time in who knows how long.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Not yet darling! Hang on for me, please hang on!"

I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold off as I pistoned in and out of her, our bodies crashing off each other like waves.

"So close! You're gonna make me CUM sweetie! DON'T...STOP...FUCKING...ME!!!"

I couldn't hold it any longer as I felt my balls empty. I continued fucking her as my cock filled her with my cum. She was thrusting back, grunting loudly as her orgasm washed over her.

"Yes...Yes...YES!" she cried. " I'm cumming! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!"

She froze as her orgasm swept through her body, her screams surely audible to anyone within a mile radius. Mom continued masturbating as she too came. I collapsed back on the bed, my cock slipping out of Susan with a plop. A mixture of sweat and both our juices shone at the entrance to Susan's cunt. My mom was the first to speak.

"Is it still wrong Susan?" She asked.

"Oh...God...Thank you!" Was all she could manage.

Mom said, "I guess were gonna have to learn to share..."

12