Night Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what a pretty sight. I guess you aren't a virgin any more then Jane?" Helen asked as Jane blushed bright scarlet.

She had pulled the bedclothes up over her but Helen said she wanted to look and pulled them off again. Jane was trying to cover herself with her hands but Helen leaned over and pulled them away.

"You're even prettier with no clothes" She said.

Then she stood up and took off her nurses' uniform, leaving her in bra and pants and sat beside me on the bed and kissed me. She leaned over me and kissed Jane full on the mouth. Jane pulled back and told her to stop.

"Why, wasn't it nice?"

"Well, yes but.."

At that Helen took Jane's head in her hands and started kissing her mouth. I could see Jane starting to respond and soon the two tongues were flashing in and out of each other's mouths. As Helen was leaning over me I unclipped her bra and pulled it away so that her full round breasts were free and I moved down so that I could suck her nipples till they were hard. At last the two girls separated.

"Now I want to watch you two fucking and see that lovely big cock do what it has done to me so often" Helen said

She sat on the end of the bed and I started to caress Jane's breasts pulling and squeezing till she was panting for more. I noticed that Helen had put her hands on Jane's knees and parted her legs.

"That is a very pretty pussy and you have a huge clit. It needs a good sucking John" Helen commented.

Jane was a bit embarrassed and tried to close her legs but Helen held them open and I lowered my head and started to tongue and suck at her clit which hardened up straight away. I put my hand on her pussy lips spread them wide and pushed my fingers into her soaking wet and slippery cunt.

"Have you found her G spot yet?"

Helen asked as she was fondling Jane.

I hadn't really tried then I remembered just where to go to light Helen up and started to press firmly around Jane's vaginal wall till suddenly she let out a little shout.

"Yes, Yes!" She screamed.

I really went to town on her pussy and she was soon cumming all over my face and mouth with her cunt juice. When I finally raised my head I found that Helen was kissing Jane again and caressing her breasts.

"I thought you were just watching"

"Well, I couldn't resist touching" replied Helen

Then I turned Jane over and pulled her up so she was kneeling.

"Helen, put some KY on her ass, please?" I asked.

She got the tube and massaged it well in pushing her fingers in as far as she could then she turned to me and covered my cock with the jelly giving me a good squeeze as she pushed my foreskin back. I knelt behind Jane and pushed my cock against her asshole. This time it went in more easily, and I got the full length inside gripped tightly. I moved in and out gently for a bit.

"Stop now please, it's easier than before, but it's hurting" She said

"It's all right Jane, it will get easier after you have done it a few times, John was the first man to do it to me and I was as sore as hell the first few times" Helen said

I had pulled out and then I slid straight down and into her cunt.

"I want you to come like that please your cock is pressing on my G spot, it's bloody marvelous" She cooed.

So I started to move hard against her and I put my hand around to rub her clit. But Helen then slid under her moving my hand from her pussy and started to suck her clit. I had never been with two women before and to have the woman I loved pleasuring her new rival sent me wild. I grabbed Jane's hips and thrust in and out as hard and as fast as I could and soon she was shouting with joy. I came with a great rush shooting my spunk deep into her time and time again till at last it was finished.

She collapsed down onto Helen who was lying beneath her cunt and as I withdrew I watched the spunk and juice run down onto her face. At last we separated and I went to caress Helen.

"No, don't touch me now, just watch me"

She took off her knickers and sat cross legged on the end of the bed so her fanny was fully open and displayed, and then she slid her finger into her cunt to wet it then out and started to rub her clit. She just used the one finger and as she continued the lips of her cunt seemed to grow fuller and shinier. She didn't touch anywhere else and quite soon she gave a great shudder and her whole body shook.

We could see cum squirting from her cunt and we kept quiet till at last she started to smile. As she got up she leaned over and kissed us both very gently.

"I think that's enough for now. I didn't believe I could cum like that without being fucked, but watching you two was nearly as big a turn on as John fucking me. We'll have to work out some party games but for now let's have breakfast."

12