Night of the Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed his clothes and closed the door behind him. Geoff grabbed my hips and yanked me to the edge of the bed. Burying his face in my crouch he began to suck out my anal creampie. I told him what a good cuckold he was. To get his tongue deep in there and scoop it all out. At last he crawled up and kissed me sharing that last bit of black cum from my ass with me. He slid his cock into my pussy again and began pumping it. His breathing fast and heavy. I made him pull out and lay back. I straddled his thighs and told him to stroke his cock as I told him what a nasty cuckold he was for sucking out the black cum from my ass. I pinched his nipples hard, twisting them harshly.

He groaned and begged for release. I twisted and pinched harder as I told him next he was going to find me a couple of black bulls to service me and he was going to fluff them for me first and clean their cocks off afterwards. He shot a huge hot load of cum all over his belly and chest. With his dick still jerking I leaned down and got a tongue full of his own cum and slid it into his mouth making him swallow it. I told him what a great cuckold he was.

12