Night On The Town Ch. 02

Story Info
Night out with a boy continues.
1.3k words
4.67
12.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the pub was just down the street, to Nikki the trip to his apartment seemed endless. Interesting, yet endless. He pressed her against the occasional light-pole, kissing her roughly, pulling her clothes away from her, grabbing her all over, cursing his pants and her skirt...

When they finally arrived at his place, he could just have come right there, but somehow he knew that wasn't what she had in mind.

As soon as they'd arrived, she had reached for his pants, and he wondered if he'd ever had them removed that fast in his life... This girl was horny, and wasn't going to be ignored! Following suite, he quickly removed her top and panties and dug his fingers inside her. Gasping, she gave him the dirtiest grin he'd ever seen. ^You're thinking what I'm thinking! Good.^

Lillith stepped away, leaving him a bit confused.

She looked around. ^Now where did I see that... Ah, lovely!^ She located the scarf she had left behind when they'd left earlier that evening. "How much do you want it?"

^That grin again... How am I supposed to resist?^ "Depends on what you have in mind with that thing..." He moved in closer, the desire to release her so obviously constrained tits was killing him. Maybe get his fingers back into that sweet... He noticed he was actually starting to drool.

"Come on then." She led him into his bedroom. He was starting to think she'd planned all of it. After all, she had brought the scarf and seemed to have memorised where the bedroom was... And damn, that skirt... "Lay down." ^Lets just hope she's not TOO kinky... But maybe just a little.^

Lillith put the scarf on the bedside table and moved on top of him. She kissed him hard on the mouth while almost ripping his buttons of his shirt. Nikki couldn't say he minded, they'd agreed on almost every count when sex came into their online conversations.

She moved down to his chest, licking and sucking his nipples till they were hard. And then bit them. Now it was his turn to gasp. ^My god, this woman...^ Her hands were already at his boxers before he could finish his thought. She grabbed hold of his hard penis and started working it, up and down, up and down... He tried to reach for her bra, but she tapped him on the hands. Hard. "U-uh. My game. Though I must admit, this thing IS annoying." She took the bra off, slowly revealing those gorgeous tits he had already worshipped in the pub. Again, he tried to reach out for them and again he got tapped on the hand. "What did I just tell you?"

She grabs one of his writs and ties them to his bed. ^Damnit is it that much to ask to have posts on a bed??? The leg will have to do then... Sigh.^ Taking the other end of the scarf, the second wrist gets the same treatment. "Much better, wouldn't you agree?"

"Now let's see, where was I...? Oh, right!" The smirk that was on her face made him shiver in anticipation. Slowly she makes her way down to his cock, teasing it with her pierced tongue, her breasts, her hands... Heaven was an understatement in Nikki's mind. She took him into his mouth, just the tip at first, her piercing flicking over and under the head. Nikki noticed she braced herself. ^God, he's big! This is gonna take some effort...^ And in it went, first go, no stopping, all the way down... He threw his head back, bit his lip. "Ooooh god!" A satisfied moan told Lillith she was on to something. Somehow she wasn't able to grin though.

If Nikki's hands hadn't 've been tied up, he would have loved to help her as she deepthroated him, with what seemed to be the greatest of ease. ^Left's a little loose, maybe I could just...^

When she felt his hand in her hair, she was too busy to care. He pulled her hair tight and pushed her further onto his penis. "Goddamn woman, just keep... ooh yeah..." ^ ...Damn! She's good...^

Lillith felt his muscles tense up as he tried to get in even deeper. ^Hmm, sorry love, out of room^, she laughed to herself. At the last moment, she pulled away and had him come all over her... The warm salty substance hit her face and breasts, which she offered to him to clean. He looked at her warily, but then decided he owed her that much and licked his fluids of her. ^Hmm, doesn't taste all that horrible.^

"So, when's it my turn?", he asked.

Lillith relaxed next to him and untied his wrist. "Now, if you're up for it," she giggled.

"You can even pick the location, if you'd like."

Nikki assessed the damage on his wrists, he had been pretty despaired to get out of those bonds and he had a mild chafing. ^Ah well, pleasure through pain...^ "I do have a really nice rug in the living room." ^And an even nicer table in the kitchen and I'm sure I can get you to pause there for a minute or two.^

Lillith jumped out of bed, apparently not the least tired from her last endeavour. "Lead on then!", she said cheerfully. Nikki grabbed her by the waist and led her through the hallway. "You know, I could really go for a drink. You thirsty?"

Manoeuvring her into the kitchen, he didn't even wait for the answer and pushed her against the table. "Now let's see, what would I want?" He pulled her hair aside and kissed her neck, pressing his cock against her ass. Eagerly, she pushed back in response. He bit her neck and moved up to her ear as she tried to grab behind her to reach his cock. Now it was his turn to pull her hand away. "Oh, no you don't. This is my game! You'd be much better off grabbing hold of the table!"

Nikki grabbed one of her breasts and used his other hand to bend her over a bit more. Then he moved from her tit to her pussy, violently ramming his fingers inside her. "Oooh..." Lillith bit her lip and actually tasted a bit of blood... He fingerfucked her, moving his free hand to a tit again, kneading it while he licked her left ear and neck. He felt her dripping all over his fingers. His dick kept rubbing around her pussy and it drove her mad. "Just... Ooh... Fuck... Me..." She begged hoarsely.

^What milady wants, milady gets!^

Lillith felt him pushing her flat onto the table, her feet still on the ground. His hands took hold of her hips as he drove himself in her. It was like getting ripped apart on the inside. But it was the most fantastic feeling. "Ooah." She couldn't stop herself from moaning every time his dick rammed her pussy. "Ooh..." Lillith bit her lip in an attempt not to scream.

In, out, in, out... ^Goddamn, you wet fucking whore, you're really insatiable.^ Nikki's mind was full of dirty thoughts, but he remembered she didn't like that kind of conversation during sex, so he just screamed them in his mind. Over and over. ^Fucking... Umph...^ He felt her squirming underneath him, to make him go "Deeper, harder, oh god yes...". Finally she arched her back, coming hard. ^Got you again, bitch.^ Nikki didn't slow down or play nice, he just kept going, harder, deeper, just like she'd asked.

A dirty grin was on his face as she got tossed from one orgasm into the other. His came at last, he had felt it building to a height for a while, but her blowjob had given him more stamina and when he did come, it was in a frantic explosion, grabbing her hips even tighter, making her scream.

Exhausted, he landed on top of her.

She took a few breaths and gasped: "I still haven't seen that rug of yours..."

He kissed her back. "Maybe later."