Night Shift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Then we heard his mother climbing the stairs, "Quick, hide," George whispered so I grabbed my clothing and crouched at the other end of a chest of drawers that was behind the bedroom door. The door opened and George's mother stuck her head in the room, "Oh, where's Sally?" she asked. "Gone to the bathroom," George replied. "That explains why you two were so quiet then," she said, and left the room. My heart was pounding and I felt a strange feeling in my pussy. Still in my crouching position I reached down to scratch it and got a shock. There was slickness there. I thought I must have peed a little, but it was tackier and not so runny. I remember puzzling over that for some while afterwards. Now I realise it was the product of my pussy brought on by the excitement of nearly being caught.

'Yes,' it dawned on Sally, 'It must be the possibility of being caught that heightens my excitement. That very first occasion as a child, the sessions in Jeff's car, the quickies up in my bedroom, and, last night. All situations where I could have been caught. All the same, I would be most embarrassed if I had been caught.'

Basking in her revelation, Sally was brought back to the present time when the train ground to a halt in her local station. She walked hurriedly the mile or so to her house, anxious to give her pussy the attention it craved.

On closing her front door behind her, Sally began divesting her clothes. She kicked off her shoes and removed her jeans, took a couple of steps, and removed her sodden panties. She started to climb the stairs while she removed her top and paused half-way up to remove her bra. Then she sat on the stairs to remove her socks, and, spreading her legs, she delved three fingers into her cunt and pounded them in and out for all she was worth. She had raised her thumb so that it pounded her clit with each up-stroke. It was a violent wank, no finesse, just a craving hunger to climax. And climax she did. Sally's body went tense, and, like a board, started to slide down the stairs. She grabbed a banister support to stop herself from sliding all the way to the bottom, and remained like that after her orgasm had subsided, while she mellowed in the after-glow.

Then Sally felt an urgent need to pee. She still felt horny, she still felt like being dirty, she couldn't be bothered moving, so it crossed her mind to just let go and pee. Common sense took control, and she realised that neither did she want to have a mess to clean up, so Sally made her way to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. After drying off her drips and the pussy juice that was all over her cunt, bum, and inner thighs, she went to the marital bedroom and slid, naked, between the sheets, and, instantly fell into a deep sleep.

*****

Back To The Present

A naked Sally watched through the chink in the lounge window curtains for Jeff's car arriving in the fading light of the Autumn evening. While one hand held the chink open, her other played with her nipples, and occasionally caressed her pussy.

After a satisfying sleep, laced with erotic dreams, Sally had flung together a hot-pot for dinner, put it in the oven, bathed, applied a light make-up, tidied the house, set the table for dinner, and relaxed before the television as she made her plan for after Jeff's arrival. She never bothered putting any clothes on, although she wore an apron while preparing the hot-pot.

The hot-pot would be ready in about an hour, more than enough time for Sally to have her way with Jeff, and, even if it wasn't, dinner wouldn't spoil if it was in the oven for a bit longer.

A set of headlights turned into the street, and, as they drew level with her viewpoint, Sally could see it was Jeff's car. She flitted through to the dining room and positioned herself by the table to await Jeff's entrance.

A thought then crossed Sally's mind, 'What if Jeff has brought a colleague home?' I suppose I'll be embarrassed, and they'll be shocked, or even better, pleased.' But Jeff hadn't brought home a colleague, and, Sally was not disappointed by the expression on her husband's face when he saw her. Sally recalled an almost identical expression that time she had peed in front of Jeff in the headlights of the car.

Detaching herself from the table, Sally slowly and sexily made her way over to Jeff. As she did so, Jeff started to speak, "Christ Sal...", but that's as far as he got, for Sally wrapped her hands about his neck and placed her parted lips upon his in a lingering kiss. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, seeking his, and her efforts were reciprocated. Their tongues jousted with each other, and the entwined couple slowly sank to the deep-pile carpeted floor.

On their knees now, Sally released her grip around Jeff's neck, and frantically endeavoured to remove Jeff's jacket, who, in turn, twisted and turned to assist her, all while maintaining the kiss. Then she unbuttoned his shirt, and unbuckled his trousers. At that point, Jeff broke the kiss so he could remove his clothing. Both now naked, Jeff knelt before Sally, who from her kneeling position was pleased to see his cock had risen to the occasion, and how, and resumed the kiss. Sally sank lower, pulling Jeff with her, swivelling her feet so that her bum rested on the carpet, then, raising her knees, she extended her legs while pulling Jeff down until she was flat on her back with her legs fully extended and spread, and Jeff was on top.

Eagerly, Sally reached down and held Jeff's hard cock, guiding it to her sopping slit. Running the head up and down her slit a couple of times, she positioned the head at the entrance to her vagina, and released her hold. "Slowly please," she whispered to Jeff.

Jeff had no intentions of doing otherwise. The moment of first penetration was his most savoured moment of fucking, and on this occasion, it seemed the best ever. He gently pushed his cock at Sally's love hole, but was met with resistance. 'Hardly surprising,' he thought, 'We haven't fucked in months, so her cunt must be quite tight.'

Jeff pushed harder, but still Sally's hole refused to open, so he gradually applied more and more pressure until suddenly, Sally's cunt surrendered and Jeff's cock slid in up to the hilt. It was a magnificent sensation that overtook Jeff's body as his cock was engulfed by the searing heat of the cauldron that was Sally's vagina, and the boiling fluid within. He rested for a few seconds savouring the comfort of his cock within the pleasant walls of his beautiful wife's cunt. This penetration, he thought, was very much like the first ever penetration when he took Sally's virginity. On that occasion she had squealed in pain, before squealing in pleasure; this time Sally squealed in pure and absolute pleasure.

Slowly, Jeff withdrew until the head of his cock was just inside Sally, and then he slowly pushed back in. He proceeded to do this for several strokes, but the pronounced ridges within Sally's highly aroused vagina were sending too great a sensation down his shaft that Jeff just could not resist increasing the rate of his strokes until he was pounding Sally for all he was worth. In return, Sally was screaming "harder, faster, make me cum, fuck me, fill my cunt with your spunk."

'What the hell's got into Sally,' Jeff managed to think in between strokes, 'She's never spoken like that before.'

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Sally screamed, "cum with me, pleeeeeease."

Jeff thrust his cock harder and as deep as he could, Sally tensed, gripped Jeff tightly and shuddered as her orgasm struck. Her vagina tensed inside, and Jeff felt as if his cock was being crushed, but it induced his own orgasm and he was squirting his semen into his wife. Sally could feel his squirts and gasped, "Yes, that's it, fill my cunt until it overflows, oh yes, yes, yes."

Their orgasms having subsided, Jeff withdrew his cock from Sally's cunt, and lay on his side beside her. Sally shifted herself so she lay on her side facing him, and they gazed into each others' eyes. A mixture of pussy cream and Jeff's spunk seeped out Sally's cunt and slowly made its way over her thigh to eventually drip on the carpet. Sally either didn't notice or didn't care.

"What on earth brought that on?" Jeff asked Sally, "And I've never heard you talk dirty like that before."

Sally didn't answer immediately, thinking of how to tell Jeff about what happened at her work the previous night. She came to the conclusion that the only way to tell him was to just come out with it and tell everything. Choosing her words carefully though, Sally began, "Last night at work was quiet and boring, so we created our own diversions, and....."

And Sally told her husband all that had happened. While she had been telling the tale, Jeff had been playing with Sally's tits, and Sally playing with Jeff's cock. When she had finished, Jeff was again quite hard, and Sally quite aroused.

"So four of you peed in the washbasins?"

"Yes." replied Sally.

"And two had their pussies completely shaved?"

"Yes."

Jeff pondered for a minute. "Have you ever considered shaving your pussy?"

"Can't say I have, would you like me to?"

Jeff pondered again for a few seconds. "Yes."

"Then let's do it." Sally enthused as she got up. It was then that she fully realised that her thigh was covered with drying juices and a sizable dollop had accumulated on the carpet. "I'll clean that up later, will you shave me? I've never used a razor before, and I don't think the cream I use to remove my under-arm hair will be kind to my cunt."

Sally dashed upstairs and Jeff took a more leisurely walk up to the bathroom, but when he walked in, Sally wasn't there. She called to him from the bedroom and Jeff went through to find Sally holding the Polaroid camera.

"I want before and after photographs of this," Sally said as she handed the camera to Jeff.

Sally stood facing Jeff with her legs slightly apart. "Take a full-frontal."

Jeff took a picture and went over to Sally and the both waited eagerly for the developing process to finish. Jeff pulled the photo off the backing and both viewed it. "Aw, my pubic hair isn't showing too well," Sally complained, "Take a close-up this time."

They were both happy with the close-up, so they adjourned to the bathroom where Sally clambered into the bathtub and perched her bum on the rim, and Jeff grabbed his shaving kit and got in the tub with Sally.

"We need to wash you down," Jeff told Sally as he brought down the shower-head and adjusted the taps to give a nice warm temperature. Directing the spray at Sally's pussy, Jeff proceeded to massage the mons, and ran his hand over Sally's vulva and thighs to remove all vestiges of the love juices that had been spread earlier. This excited Sally, especially the warm spray hitting her pussy lips and clitoris, not to mention the extreme sensation she felt as Jeff's hand brushed her clit. Jeff also knew that the warm water would soften the hairs and give a much smoother shave.

After cleansing Sally's pussy, Jeff laid the shower-head in the bottom of the bathtub and sprayed a large dollop of foam in the palm of his hand. He then cupped that hand over Sally's pussy and gently rubbed the shaving foam in. When he removed his hand, Jeff was satisfied to see that all of Sally's pussy hair was matted with foam down to the skin. He then proceeded to shave off Sally's pubic hair with great care, especially so about her clit and labia.

When he had finished, Jeff sprayed the shower-head all over her pussy to remove the remains of the shaving foam, and patted her pussy dry with a hand-towel. Jeff viewed his handiwork, and was most pleased with the result; Sally's pussy was gorgeous, and he noticed a glistening of fluid on her lower labia that was not water that had escaped his drying. "C'mon Sally, over to the mirror and see the results."

All through the shaving operation, Jeff's erection had been returning, which had not gone unnoticed by Sally, and when he stood up to follow Sally over to the mirror, it was standing out in front of him.

"Oh my goodness," Sally exclaimed as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror, "my pussy is gorgeous. What have I been missing all these years? Look, you can see my clitty poking its head out, and my inner lips are showing too, and they're glistening with my juices. Let's get the 'after' photos taken and you can lick that juice from my cunt before we go through to dinner, while I suck the hardness out of your cock."

They went back through to the bedroom and Jeff took two more photos, one full length, and the other close-up. Then they tumbled onto the bed in a classic 69 with Sally kneeling astride Jeff's head and leaning forward to accommodate his dick in her mouth. Jeff had Sally's cunt positioned perfectly over his mouth and, as he felt his shaft being gripped in Sally's hand, and her soft lips glide over his glans, he used his thumbs to part Sally's labia and expose the pink canyon of her cunt.

Inhaling deeply the musky aroma of Sally's hot pussy, Jeff gingerly extended his tongue and gently licked along her canyon, savouring the mildly salty, yet delicious taste. On reaching her vaginal entrance, Jeff pushed the tip of his tongue inside to be rewarded with a flood of Sally's pussy cream, which he promptly swallowed.

Sally, while enjoying Jeff's attentions to her pussy, had the head of Jeff's cock in her mouth and was running her tongue over, and, around it. She could taste the pre-cum that must have been oozing out. Sally had heard of 'deep throating' and wondered how much of Jeff's cock she could get into her mouth, so she held his cock steady as she lowered her head and accepted more of it into her mouth. As more cock slid in, it took Sally all her time not to gag. At that moment, Jeff turned the attentions of his tongue to Sally's clit. As he licked his tongue over her hard clit, Sally's reflex action was to gasp, which couldn't be done because her mouth was full of cock. The consequence was, her head sank lower over Jeff's cock and its tip suddenly reached the back of Sally's throat causing her to gag. Her head shot up and Jeff's cock was released while Sally gasped for air. This in turn disrupted Jeff's attentions to Sally's clit.

"Hell, Sal, what happened? I wasn't far from cumming." Jeff asked.

"Sorry, Jeff, but you licking my clit like that almost sent me over the edge causing me to choke on your cock. Another lick like that and I'll cum."

Without further ado, Sally resumed blowing Jeff's cock, only this time moving hear head up and down his shaft, being careful not to let it penetrate too deeply. Jeff, taking Sally's cue, resumed his ministrations on her clit, by placing his mouth over it and alternately sucking and licking.

Sally knew she would not last long from that attention, and concentrated on making Jeff cum. Already she felt the tension in her abdomen almost at breaking point, and then Jeff suddenly broke away from his treatment on her clit to gasp, "Look out, I'm about to cum."

'Oh good,' thought Sally, and she increased her attention to Jeff's cock. Then she felt Jeff tense beneath her, and his cock twitched in her mouth. With a muffled "Urrrrgh" from Jeff, Sally's mouth was suddenly filled with hot, viscous, cum. She swallowed, but even as she did so, more shot into her mouth. Meantime, Jeff had become detached from Sally's cunt, so Sally, close to cumming, reached a hand down to massage her clit. This took her over the edge, and, as the last spurts of Jeff's spunk were squirted into her mouth, Sally came, covering Jeff's face with her juices. Her mouth opened to let out a scream which allowed a quantity of Jeff's spunk that had not been swallowed to escape and run down the shaft of his cock into his pubic hair and over his balls.

Sally collapsed on top of Jeff, and they both remained there for a few minutes while they recovered from their orgasms.

Sally eventually raised her head and said, "C'mon, dinner will be ready."

After washing each other in a joint shower, and then drying off each other, Sally and Jeff ate dinner, still naked. The conversation over dinner focussed mainly on Sally's activities the previous night and her plans for the coming night shift.

Having finished dinner, Sally put the dirty dishes in the sink to soak while Jeff switched on the TV and settled down on the couch. Sally joined him, snuggling up close, and Jeff put his arm around her shoulders. As they watched television in silence, Sally's hand crept over and gently caressed Jeff's cock. By way of return, Jeff used his free hand to lightly trail his fingertips over Sally's abdomen and downwards to her now smooth pubis. Sally eased her legs apart slightly to allow Jeff access to her pussy, and on arriving there, he found it to be sopping wet.

"Heavens above, Sally, you're soaking again," exclaimed Jeff.

"Soaking still," retorted Sally, "My cunt hasn't been dry all day."

Jeff coughed, 'there's Sally talking dirty again,' he thought.

Sally reached down between her legs with her other hand, pushing Jeff's hand out of the way, and sank her fingertips into her vagina and scooped up a substantial dollop of her cream. Proudly showing it to Jeff, she said, "That's what has been oozing out of me all day."

Then, sticking out her tongue, Sally licked off some of her cream and presented her hand to Jeff so he could do the same.

"Jeff," Sally said sexily, "I want your cock inside me again, but it isn't responding to my fondling."

"Christ, Sally, I've come twice in the last two hours, it's going to take some time before I recover."

'Now seems like a good time to take drastic action,' Sally thought, 'It might arouse him sufficiently to fuck me one more time before I go to work.'

Sally broke away from Jeff and got off the couch. Taking his hand, she began to pull him up, saying, "Let's go out on to the patio."

Thoughts of the episode in the car refreshed themselves in Jeff's mind. "But the neighbours will see us," he argued.

"Our patio isn't overlooked, and the high fence between our properties blocks any view from ground level. Come and see," and Sally dragged Jeff through the dining room and slid back the patio door.

Stepping out onto the patio, Sally managed to pull Jeff to the threshold.

"See, no-one can see us."

"They could if they stood on something to look over the fence, then they'd get a fine show," responded Jeff.

Releasing Jeff, Sally went further onto the patio and faced the neighbouring house, which had no windows on that side. Not quite shouting, but in a loudish voice, Sally said "Roll up, roll up, see the naked lady perform lewd acts for you," as she fondled and squeezed her breasts, spread her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart with her hands, sinking three fingers inside her pussy, and, as a finale, turned 180°, spread her legs and bent over to touch her toes, showing off her arsehole and her cunt.

Jeff was having kittens, but he admitted to himself that it was highly unlikely they would be seen, and, that seeing Sally perform so lewdly was having an effect on his limp member. Nevertheless, he stepped out fully onto the patio with the intention of pulling Sally back inside the house, but Sally was quick, and flung her arms about Jeff's neck, pressing her naked body into his, and kissing him on the mouth before he had a chance to say anything.

Sally broke off the kiss and looked into Jeff's eyes, "So you decided to come out after all."

"Only to bring you back into the house before you are seen."

"Look about you, we are out here naked and there is not a window in sight that anyone could be looking from, and, the fence is over six feet high. Besides, the possibility of being caught is a real turn-on for me," Sally confessed. "Not only that, it looks like your cock is coming back to life."

"Well that was due to the little show you put on," Jeff admitted, "And I suppose it does excite me being out here naked with you."