Night Six of Domination Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, fortunately, your eyebrows aren't too thick or dark. I think we can leave them the way they are." Sarah stroked James' jaw line with her hand, feeling to see if he had gotten it smooth enough. "I think your face will be OK, too, with a little foundation and some blush to accentuate your beautiful cheek bones."

"Just get on with it. I don't need the narration."

"OK then." Sarah thoroughly enjoyed making up her husband's face. She began thinking of him as her own private Barbie Doll. She applied the foundation and blush, then took several minutes carefully making up each of his eyes.

"My goodness, darling, you have lashes that some women would kill for," she said, examining her handiwork closely.

"Yes, I'm told they're my best feature," he said sarcastically.

"Don't be cranky, darling. We're almost finished. Hold still and it'll be over in a minute." She very carefully traced the edges of his lips with dark red lip liner.

"All right, darling, just let me put on your lipstick and we'll be all finished." Sarah slowly applied the lipstick to James' lips, being careful to stay within the boundaries she had mapped with the liner. She stood up when she finished. "Stay there for just a minute now." She went to the bathroom and brought back some toilet paper. She folded it in half and held it to James' mouth. "OK, now press your lips to this and blot out the extra lipstick." James pressed his lips to the paper, leaving an outline.

"Are you ready to see how you look?"

"No, actually, I'm not."

"Come on now, darling. Take a look. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised." James turned and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Oh, good lord," he said, and turned away. Sarah took him by the chin and gently turned his face back to the mirror.

"I think you look wonderful, darling."

"Sarah…"

"Ah ah ah…" James gave her a withering look.

"James…I look like a two-dollar whore."

"Oh, they'd pay a lot more than that for a cutie like you darling. Trust me."

"If I weren't such a gentleman I'd slap your face right now."

"Tonight, you're not a gentleman. You're my lady," she said, smiling. "Now, let's finish the process."

"If I'm your lady, what does that make you?"

"You'll see. Now let's finish you up."

"Oh, boy, you mean there's more?"

"You do look beautiful, darling," Sarah said. She leaned forward and gave him just the lightest of kisses on his rouged lips, her eyes locked on his. She smiled as she pulled her head back. "But we're not finished with your makeover yet."

"What could possibly be left to do to me?"

"Well, you can't go out naked, now, can you?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I've got a beautiful outfit all laid out for you, darling." James looked over to the bed and saw the dress lying there. He went to the bed and picked it up. He held it out away from him, and then held it up to his body. It was peach-colored with a subtle rose leaf floral pattern woven in. It looked to be long enough to reach his ankles, and the sleeves would cover to past his elbow.

"Where did you get this?"

"Why, darling, I went shopping of course. With Cassandra's help."

"I should have known…"

"I bought you everything you'll need for tonight." Sarah went to the bags remaining on the bed and began pulling things out. She held each of them up to James before laying them down on the bed, and reveled in how his discomfort increased with item. "Now you'll really get a chance to see what us girls have to go through to look good."

"I'd rather just take your word for it."

"Oh, darling, you don't know what you've been missing. You've never felt cool smooth silk and satin next to your bare skin, caressing you with every move. It's very sensual. I think you're going to love it. In fact, I think it may just spoil you a little bit." She picked up the large corset and motioned James to come to her. The bra cups were black and lacy, while the body was a red herringbone design. The bottom was trimmed in black as well. Four straps dangled down from the bottom, two on either side. James was now standing next to her, examining the garment.

"What are these for?" James asked, holding up one of the straps.

"You really do have a lot to learn, Sarah," Sarah said. "That's to hold up your stockings. You don't want them falling down, now, do you?"

"Stockings?"

"Oh, yes, nice silk ones. I told you I was going to spoil you," Sarah said. "Now, step into your corset and let's see how it looks on you." She held the garment down at his feet and allowed him to step into it. She slid it up his body. The midsection caught on his limp cock, and she reached in to push it back out of the way and brought the corset up into place. She adjusted it so the cups were positioned over his flat chest.

"All right now, darling. Turn around so I can lace you up." James turned around and Sarah began pulling the laces tight through each of the eyelets the way she would with a pair of shoelaces. When she got to the top, she took the end of the laces and pulled hard, tightening the garment all the way down James' back. She tied the laces off in a knot.

"Hey," James said breathlessly. "That's kind of tight."

"It has to be darling. It's to accentuate your figure. Besides, it'll loosen up as you move around and you'll get used to it."

"Yeah, but it's kind of hard to breathe…"

"You'll get used to it, darling. It won't stop you from breathing." Sarah stepped back to take a look at how the corset looked on her husband. She loved it. It constricted his waist and created the illusion of his hips and ass flaring out the way a woman's would. She could almost think of her husband as female in this outfit. She was overcome with lust for a moment. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him back to her. Leaning up, she whispered in his ear.

"Oh, darling, you look wonderful in this." She slid her hand down to stroke his soft penis as she whispered in his ear. She felt it begin to stir and lengthen in her hand. She reached back with her other hand and grabbed his ass. "Your ass never looked this good before. It's going to be a shame to cover it up." James breath increased, and he leaned back against her. His cock was now half-hard in Sarah's hand and growing. Sarah broke contact with his body and walked around to face him. She reached up with her finger and poked the cup of his bra. The empty cup collapsed until she was poking James in the chest.

"Well, we're going to have to something about that, now aren't we?" she said. "Let's see if I can find something to fill that up with." Sarah reached down and picked up one of the falsies and showed it to James. "It's a C-cup, darling. And it even has a nice hard nipple. This will make you a very popular girl," she said, smiling at him. She pulled the bra cup away from his body and inserted the false breast. She adjusted it until it was properly positioned, then backed away.

"Oh, yes, you'll look good with that. The boys will definitely be calling." She put the second breast in place as well. "Take a look, darling," She said, turning James towards the mirror. "You're stacked." James brought his hands up and pushed the bra upwards, accentuating the cleavage even more.

"Yes, it's every young boy's dream," he said sarcastically. "This just keeps getting better and better."

"Don't worry, darling. The hard part is over. Now you get to feel the good stuff." She picked up one of the stockings and gathered it up in her hands until only the toes and top were visible. "Now, sit down on the bed and give me your leg. You're going to enjoy this part, I promise." James sat down and stuck his left leg out to her. She caressed his calf with the stocking, then bent down and began to suck on his toes. She held his foot and calf in her hands to keep him from squirming. After a few moments of the torture, she released his toes. Then she slid the stocking up his leg.

"Doesn't that feel nice, darling? That soft fabric against your bare skin…" She continued sliding the stocking up over his knee and to his thigh. She looked up to see his cock starting to react to the sensual caress of her hands and the cool silk. "I told you you'd enjoy this part," she said, smiling up at him. She was tempted to take his cock into her mouth for a minute, but she knew that if James had a full erection it would make getting him dressed more difficult. She finished with the stocking, pulling it up to mid-thigh. She picked up the other stocking and James offered his other leg to her. She kissed the top of his foot and then slid the stocking up his leg. She had it in place in another moment.

"OK, now darling, stand up and let's get a look at you." James stood and looked at himself in the mirror. Sarah was behind him, her head on his shoulder and her hands around his waist. "You make quite the pretty girl all dressed up, Sarah," she said. "Now for the finishing touch." She reached behind her and picked up the panties. They were a bright red to match the herringbone of the corset, and shaped like hot pants. They had laces in the back, like the corset, so they could be pulled tight. Sarah stroked James' arm with them. "Feel that, darling. It's satin. It's going to feel so good against your cock and balls and ass." Sarah pulled the panties up over his legs and into place over his hips. It was a very snug fit. She reached around and pulled his cock and balls up so that they were held tightly against his body by the panties. She pulled the laces tight and then tied the cord.

"I'm sorry the panties have to be so tight, darling, but we have to hide your little secret the best we can. And you don't even want to hear about the alternatives." James grabbed the front of the panties and adjusted his cock and balls to get them in a more comfortable position. Smashed against his body as they were, there was not a big bulge. Sarah was sure no one would be able to see it under the dress. In the back, the panties were so tight that James' ass spilled out on both sides, and Sarah enjoyed the sexy look of it. She reached up and squeezed his buns. "The view's pretty good from back here, too." She gave a light spank to each cheek.

"Now, for the last little detail..." Sarah said. She reached down and snapped each of the straps into place to hold up his stockings. "Now all we need is your pretty dress and you'll be ready to go." She picked up the dress from the bed and held it up. "OK, bend over and put your hands over your head so I can slip it on." She slid the dress over his head. He straightened up and it slid down his body, bunching at the waist. He and Sarah pulled it down until it was in place. It reached halfway between his knees and ankles. Sarah smoothed the dress over his body until it fit smoothly on him. She looked down to his cock and was happy to see that his bulge was well hidden. The dress clung somewhat to his hips and buttocks, but wasn't tight in the crotch. She noticed also with satisfaction that his 'breasts' were shown off to great advantage. "Zowie, darling, you're a dish. Now I remember why I married you," she said, smiling. She spun him around and zipped up the dress in the back.

"And I married you for your sense of humor…"

"You do look wonderful, darling…but there's something missing. I can't quite put my finger on it." Sarah then gave her best 'I've got it' look as if she had just remembered something. She quickly went to the last unopened bag on the bed and reached in. She turned back to James and left her hand inside the bag for just a moment, building the suspense. James was looking with curiosity and trepidation at the bag, anxious to see what was there. Sarah pulled out the finishing touch for his ensemble; the brown wig she had picked out earlier that day at the hairdresser's. It wasn't long hair, about to the nape of the neck in back, parted on the right and feathered on the sides. It was, all in all, pretty nondescript, nothing that would call attention.

"All right now…time for the fitting. Sit down at the vanity again, darling. This should only take a minute." James sat down in the seat and faced the mirror. Sarah picked up her comb and ran it through James' damp hair, combing it straight back and slick against his scalp. She picked up the wig and fitted it onto his head. She pulled and tugged until she had it properly in place. "There we go…Sarah. The transformation is complete." Sarah evaluated her handiwork in the mirror and silently congratulated herself. She had done a good job, but she knew that James could not pass for a woman on close inspection. Fortunately, she thought mirthfully, everyone's only going to be staring at his tits. She patted James on the shoulder to let him know they were finished.

"Now, go out to the bar and mix yourself a stiff drink while I get ready," she said, smiling at him. "On second thought, you'd better make it two. And don't forget your shoes." James stood up, picked up the shoes from the bed and walked out to the living room. Sarah couldn't help thinking that they would have to do something about his walk. "You might want to practice walking in those while you have the chance," she called to him.

Sarah went to the closet to look for her things. Just as she had suspected, James had never even noticed the dark-brown double-breasted suit that had been there for the past couple of days, even though it was a different color and style than any he owned, and several sizes smaller. She pulled it out, along with the shoes she had stored at the back of her shoe rack. She grabbed one of her belts, and finished the ensemble with one of her husband's dress shirts and a tie from his rack.

She laid everything down on the bed. Then she snuck a peak out to the living room to see where James was. He was sitting in his favorite chair, legs splayed out on the footstool, looking exactly like a man in a dress. He wasn't wearing his new shoes.

"Darling, I think you need to practice sitting like a lady. Now put on your shoes and cross your legs." James gave her a pained look, then slid forward in the chair and crossed his legs. He had to grab the one on top with his free hand and bend it over the other. Sarah could barely stop herself from laughing at him. "Very nice," she said, smiling. She closed the bedroom door.

Now that she knew that James could not see her, Sarah went to the back of the closet to get her last item. It was one of her purchases from Cassandra's shop when they had visited there two nights earlier. She brought it out still in the bag from the shop.

She had loved the strap-on cock as soon as she'd seen it. It wasn't huge; only 5 inches long and not too thick, made of blue latex. It had a smooth shaft and a flared, realistic looking head that reminded her of James. The harness looked like a blue thong bikini, with the cock attached to the triangular patch in the front. There was a small cordless bullet vibrator in the base that would make the entire cock vibrate. At the base of the cock was another small vibrator that looked like a small pair of testicles. It would fit snugly against her pussy once the harness was in place. When she turned it on, it would pleasure her like a small tongue licking her. She was dying to try it out; she hadn't had time to do so at the store.

She was happy that Cassandra had already inserted the two tiny watch batteries that powered the vibes. Her newest toy was all ready to go. She held it up to take one last look at it before putting it on. Oh, the pleasure this was going to give her, she thought. She pulled the harness on and slid it into place over her hips. A couple of quick adjustments and she had everything in place, the small bullet vibrator snug against her pussy just above the hood of her clit.

Sarah stepped over to the mirror and marveled at the look of her new cock. It jutted straight out from her body at a 90-degree angle, bobbing as she moved. She moved her hand down over her stomach and grasped the latex phallus in her hand. She slowly began sliding her hand up and down the shaft, swaying back and forth in a near trance while she jerked herself off for the first time. She simply couldn't wait and decided she had to try out the vibrator. She reached down and turned it on.

The sensation hit her like a bolt of lightning as the vibrator whirred into action. She quickly stifled the moan that had nearly escaped, and fell back on the bed. Her hand went involuntarily to her crotch and she squeezed her legs together, trapping it there. With her other hand, still on the latex cock, she began to make small movements of the harness, moving the small vibrator back and forth over her clit. In only a minute or two, she was close to cumming. She gave in and let it take her, the orgasm washing over her as she bit her lip to keep quiet.

She quickly turned off the vibe as her orgasm passed, not yet completely satisfied but not wanting to start up again for fear she'd spend the entire night writhing on the bed. She lay there for a moment recovering, one hand gripping the cock and the other on the vibrator. Glancing in the mirror, she realized she looked exactly the way a man would have after shooting his cum all over his stomach.

Sarah got up and headed for the dresser. She reached into James' underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of his briefs. Holding them up, they looked big enough for her to swim in. She tried them on anyway, hoping they would at least reign in her appendage a little bit. Unfortunately, they fit too loosely, and when she tried to pull the latex cock into an upright position, it kept returning to the 90-degree angle, giving it the look of a tent pole.

She rummaged around the drawer, and finally came up with a pair of tight bikini briefs that she had bought James as a present a couple of years earlier. She smiled remembering him trying to wear them, his ass hanging out in the back, along with one of his testicles in the front, and the head of his cock peeking over the top. But she thought the shorts might be just right for her. She quickly put them on and pulled them snugly over the harness. They pulled the cock up against her body and held it there, just as she had hoped. There was still a bulge, but it was small enough to go out in public sporting it.

Sarah tried to minimize her breasts by first putting on her tightest sports bra, covered by one of James' white T-shirts. She thought it would work well enough with the bulky suit jacket and baggy dress shirt covering her. She finished dressing quickly in the suit and tie. As a last touch, she went to the bathroom and slicked her hair back with some gel, increasing the mannish look of her new haircut. Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, she thought she could pass for a man, especially walking arm in arm with a woman.

Sarah went out to the bedroom and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. Looking down, she saw that there was a bulge in her crotch that no one would be able to miss. She turned sideways and pulled the pants tight against the crotch, enjoying the look of her very first 'boner'. She couldn't wait to see James' reaction to it. She put on the suit jacket and her new shoes and walked out to the living room.

"Well, Sarah, are you all ready to go?" she asked. James downed what was left of his drink, his second or third Sarah suspected, and stood looking at her.

"Yes, I suppose I am," he said miserably.

"Well, you can't go out without your shoes, now, can you?" Sarah asked, pointing down at the shoes that James apparently still hadn't tried on. He walked over and slid his feet into the oversized flats. "All right, now, darling, let's see how you look walking in them." James paraded back and forth in front of her in an exaggerated swish, one hand on his hip. He looked cartoonish.

"Darling, try to be serious for a moment. Walk like a proper lady." James walked back and forth again, this time with his hands at his side, chest thrust out in front and butt thrust out in back, making an exaggerated turn like a runway model. To Sarah's surprise, it was actually a vast improvement. "Wow. I think you've got it down."