Night Swimming

Story Info
Three camp counselors go skinny dipping...& more.
1.8k words
4.27
122k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MtnMn
MtnMn
1 Followers

During college, I used to spend my summers working at a camp in the mountains of Eastern Tennessee. I enjoyed being out in nature and teaching the kids archery. They didn't pay us much, but the bonus of working at the summer camp was that there were a lot of attractive female counselors that would be there every summer. We worked hard all day, and at night after the kids went to bed, the counselors would hang out down at a campsite halfway around the lake. We would build campfires, get high, and chat until late at night. Sometimes, a few of the more daring counselors would go skinny dipping. One particular event involving two female counselors that I had known for several years stands out as my greatest memory from my days working at the summer camp.

It was a warm July night when a group of counselors were hanging out and watching a movie in the counselor's lodge after the bugle for lights out had blown and our campers had all gone to sleep. Two counselors, Amy and Jennifer, and I agreed that the movie wasn't particularly good, so we slipped out and walked down to the lake to smoke a joint. After passing it around, the three of us decided that we would go skinny dipping. Amy had joined me several times for night swims, but Jennifer never had and took some convincing to disrobe and join us in the cool mountain lake. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and then quickly and confidently slipped out of my shorts and boxers, standing naked by the lake in front of the two girls. The cool night breeze felt good as it gently blew over my cock, which was easily visible under the light of the full moon. "Hehehe, that's a good looking dick," Amy teased as she pulled her shirt off. She quickly unhooked her bra a slid it off, exposing her massive milky white tits and hardening nipples. I stared in awe as Amy bent down to remove her panties. I took in the sight of her incredible body under the bright moonlight. Amy was younger than me, probably 18 or 19 years old. She had a curvaceous figure, with DD size tits that hung halfway down her torso. Amy's ass was firm but not small. I thought of it as sort of a Jennifer Lopez-esque "ghetto booty." Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, and it was thinned out enough so that her meaty cunt lips were barely visible in the moonlight. She proudly displayed her naked body for us, arching her back and grinning as she turned her eyes down toward my cock. "Alright Jen, your turn to get naked, let's see it."

"I dunno, um, can I leave my panties on?" Jennifer shyly asked.

"Nope," I replied. "Look at us. We're both completely bareassed. If you're going swimming with us, then you have to get completely naked too."

"Alright then," Jennifer shrugged as she slowly slid her t-shirt off. She then unbuttoned her shorts and stepped out of them. She breathed deeply and removed her bra. Her perky B cups stood out and the brown nipples grew increasingly harder as the cool air blew over them. She then slid her panties off, exposing her almost completely shaven pussy with only a thin strip of hair left above it. I looked at the two naked girls and concentrated hard so that my cock wouldn't quickly turn into a massive hard on. I could feel the familiar tingling in my balls, so to avoid embarrassment I turned and ran toward the water. The girls followed, and we splashed around in the shallow water near the shore.

After swimming out to the middle of the lake and back, we waded around in knee high water and enjoyed each other's nakedness. The sight of Amy's massive jiggling tits and Jennifer's smooth pussy nearly brought on a huge boner several times, so I would quickly move a few feet further away from shore so that the cold water would make the impending erection subside. The girls noticed this, and with their eyes fixed on my cock they whispered to each other and giggled. Amy said, "Hey, I thought dicks were supposed to shrink in the cold water!" I laughed, but I knew that it was the sight of their tits and pussies that was keeping my cock from shrinking. The girls continued to giggle and whisper.

Just then, Amy said, "Hey, we have an idea. Will you get hard for us?" They both giggled as my jaw dropped. Here were two extremely attractive naked 18 year olds, and they wanted to see my cock get hard.

"Um, er, uhh, uhh, yeah, um, I guess so," I stupidly mumbled. Visions of the two girls taking turns riding my cock flashed through my head as we walked out of the water and moved toward a bench on the shore.

"No," Jennifer said as I sat down, "we want you to stand in front of us." I complied, and turned around to face the two grinning girls as they sat down on the bench.

"Ok, let's see it!" they cried in unison. I stood there in front of them with my cock at half mast, looking at their naked bodies and focusing on building up the biggest hard on I'd ever had for their viewing enjoyment.

"This is taking too long, it must be the cold. Do you want me to help?" Amy said as she reached up and took my hardening cock in her hand. She slowly teased it with her fingernails, gently running them around the head and up and down the shaft. I reached down and took one of her huge tits in my hand and massaged it, pinching her hard nipples. She then took my entire shaft in her hand, pumped it a few times, and then cupped my balls. Jennifer looked on in amazement, as I later found out she had never seen a hard cock in real life. By this point, I had the biggest boner I had ever had.

"Ha, there, that's better," Amy said removing her hand from my dick. "Whatta ya think Jen?"

"Mmm, I like it, it's so big and hard! And the head—it's like a big mushroom! It's all swollen and red!" Jennifer continued to stare as I looked down with pride at my 7 ½ inch cock, and bounced it up and down, prompting more giggles. She then reached out and gently took my hard on in her hand and started stroking it. Amy then reached up and played with my balls. I took one of each girl's tits in each hand and massaged them, pinching the nipples and rolling them in between my fingers. They were both entranced by the sight of my still-hardening dick, and neither seemed to notice.

"Look, it's still getting bigger," Jennifer giggled as they took turns stroking my shaft and playing with my balls. I was in ecstasy.

"Why don't you have a seat in between us?" Amy suggested, and I sat down on the bench. They continued to rub my cock, and a little dab of precum formed on the tip.

This surprised the inexperienced Jennifer, and she asked, "Are you already cumming? I thought a lot more came out." I explained to her that a little bit of cum oozes out when a guy starts getting really turned on. By this point, they began to really pump my dick were both getting very into it.

"I want to see you shoot a big load of cum!" cried Amy. Jennifer agreed. They jerked me off faster and harder, and I moved my hands from their tits down in between their legs. They both sighed softly as I started to gently finger their snatches. They were both already very wet, and I vigorously rubbed their clits and inserted several fingers deep into their pussies.

Just then, Amy leaned over and started licking the tip of my cock. Jennifer sat back and moaned as I fingered her and she watched Amy slowly take my entire dick into her mouth. She began to suck me like a pro, playing with my balls, licking my cock up and down, and taking nearly it's entire length deep into her throat. She would then trace around the underside of the head and up to this piss-hole with the tip of her tongue. After a few minutes of a spectacular blowjob, Amy leaned back and allowed Jennifer to give it a try. It was Jennifer's first blowjob, but she seemed like a seasoned veteran. Although she couldn't get as much of my cock into her mouth as Amy, she sucked vigorously.

By this time, all three of us were close to cumming, and the girls were moaning louder and louder as I fingered their dripping pussies. Watching her best friend suck my cock put Amy over the top, and she shrieked in ecstasy as her orgasm rocked her body and the juices flowed from her pussy down my hand. Just then, Jennifer began to cum, and she leaned back and cried out as her pussy muscles spasmed and clenched around my fingers.

Catching her breath, Amy continued pumping my dick and said, "Ooooh, that was good, now I want to see that big hard cock of yours shoot cum all over my tits!"

She got down on her knees in front of the bench and Jennifer began jerking me hard and saying, "C'mon, I want you to cum, I wanna see your dick shoot a big load!" I felt my orgasm building as my balls clenched and my legs began to tremble. I threw my head back and cried out as Jennifer pumped me harder and harder.

"Ahhhhh shiiiiiit!" I yelled as my cock spasmed repeatedly, shooting arc after arc of thick cum all over Amy's huge tits. The first shot was so powerful that it hit her in the chin before dripping down in between her boobs. She grinned as Jennifer continued to jerk my softening cock, the remaining cum oozing out onto her hand.

"Holy shit!" Jennifer exclaimed. "I didn't know one of those could shoot that much cum! That was so cool!"

It was about 3 AM by this point, so we got dressed and headed back to our cabins. "See you at breakfast!" the girls called out as they headed off through the woods to the girls' side of camp. As I watched them walking away giggling, I just shook my head and thought to myself how unbelievable that whole event had been. To this day, I still think about that night when I jerk off, and it always makes me cum hard. But no cumshot will ever be as large as the one that night.

MtnMn
MtnMn
1 Followers