Night with the Nanny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I can handle anything that pops up." I'm trying hard now not to moan or breath hard, but don't know how well it's working.

"Well, my conference was cancelled today; the keynote speaker couldn't make it. And it's really raining hard so I'm just hanging around my hotel room, getting some work done." My fingers are flying over my clit now and covered in my sweet juices, listening to the sound of his voice and wondering if he's really doing work, or possibly typing another story about me.

"Well, hope you don't get too bored. If you do, you could always take up writing. Didn't you tell me once that you used to write in college?" It's not until after I say it that I realize how brazen it was, and I stop quiet to see how he responds.

There's a long pause before he answers "I did? I mean, I did write a little, but don't remember telling you that."

"Well, you must have, I didn't just guess it. But I don't want to take up too much of your time, I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing."

"Alright, I'll call again tonight just to check on you guys." We say our goodbyes and I hang up the phone. I wonder if I should have done anything differently, bet decide I'm happy with how the conversation turned out. My pussy on the verge of exploding, I return to my story. This time however, I type with only one hand.

I sit up slightly and put a hand behind the back of his head. I pull his head up toward me and guide my breast to his mouth. His tongue flicks and licks my nipple just as expertly as it did on my pussy. He nibbles gently as I bounce up and down on him. "Harder" I say as I pinch his nipples again. He takes the cue and bites harder on my nipple, making me moan loudly. He sucks hard, pulling my nipple out and stretching it. I mirror his movements on his own nipples, pinching and pulling on them. I'm bouncing my ass on his lap hard now, forcing his cock deep inside me.

His mouth pulls off of my reddened nipple with a popping sound. "I can't handle this anymore" he says. "Let me loose."

I don't answer at first, but continue to grind my pussy against his cock. "But if I let you loose, how do I know you'll behave, Mr. Wright?"

"You'll just have to take my word for it." Always intending to free him, I decide now's as good a time as any. I reach over and undo the harness on his left hand, and then his right. When his hands are free, he quickly reaches back to grab my ass and squeezes it hard while he pumps his cock up into me. His hands spread my ass cheeks apart as his cock continues to thrust, faster and faster. "Now it's my turn again" he says.

He sits up, making me sit up with him. His hands reach down as he frees his legs from the bonds.

In one fluid motion he lifts me up off the bed and all of a sudden we're standing, my legs wrapped around his waist, his cock still deep inside me. He raises me up off of his cock and throws me down on the bed. I look up to see a fire in his eyes I have never encountered before. "If you like tasting yourself so much, then taste it off my cock. There's plenty of you on there."

Smiling, I scoot forward on the bed until my mouth is level with his cock. This time, there is no slow, sensual sucking, no passionate kissing on the tip of it. I take his cock in my mouth and suck it for everything I'm worth. My hand flies up and down the length of his shaft as I suck hard. The smell of my pussy on his cock as I blow him turns me on even more and I grab his ass and push his cock further into my mouth. I am able to push past my gag reflex, and soon his cock is in my throat and his balls are resting on my chin.

I take his cock out and back in deep a few times before he pulls my face off of it. He stands me up and turns me away from him. He pushes me over the bed, making me present my ass to him. I feel his hands reach between my legs and spread them slightly before I feel his cock positioned at the entrance to my pussy. His cock quickly slides into me and I allow myself to be impressed that I have grown to be able to take him so easily. As he starts to thrust into me, I really feel his thickness spreading me apart.

After a few minute of his body slamming against mine, his hands spread my ass cheeks apart and I feel a finger placed on my asshole. I push back against his finger, wanting so badly for him to do whatever he wants. My pussy is positively twitching by the time his finger pushes inside my tight little ass. I moan loudly as it slides deeper and deeper. "Ohhh yes! Fuck me Mr. Wright. I love how your cock feels inside me."

This must encourage him even more because he starts to fuck me harder. His free hand reaches around and grabs my tit, squeezing and pinching my nipple, pulling it tight as he fucks me. Each time his cock buries itself inside my dripping wet cunt, he runs it into me so hard I can hear the slap and feel my ass ripple. He pushes his finger deeper in my ass and I can feel it rub against his cock through my thin inner walls.

I can feel his cock tighten inside my pussy and know that he's close to climax, so I urge him on. "I want to feel you explode inside me, Mr. Wright. I want to feel your hot, sticky cum fill my pussy, and I want to feel it drip out when you're done." He drops his hand down to my pussy and rubs my clit as he fucks me harder and harder. He's panting and moaning as he pushes his cock into me and massages my clit between his fingers. My orgasm starts first, and when he senses me cumming, he speeds up everything he's doing.

The finger in my ass slides in and out quicker, his fingers manipulate my clit at blazing speeds, and most importantly, his cock plunges in and out of me so fast my whole body is shaking. My pussy tightens for the second time today and I try to prevent my orgasm until the last possible second. I bury my face in a pillow and scream as my body shakes violently and my pussy explodes. The orgasm affects every inch of my body, making me feel satisfied in a way I never have. His cock is pulsing and throbbing deep inside me now and I feel him tense up. I feel his cock pulse hard now as he starts to explode.

My amazement in the thickness of his cock was nothing compared to the amazement of how hard he cums inside me. I feel every blast of cum shoot deeply into my pussy and it seems to last for minutes. By the time he's done filling my pussy, there is already some dripping out. We lay there for a moment before he pulls out of me. When he does, I stay propped over the bed, allowing the cum to run out of me, loving the feeling of it dripping down my leg.

I look back to see that he's staring at me, watching his own cum drip out. "Thank you for fucking me, Mr. Wright. It was just what I needed."

By the time I finished my story, I'd made myself cum a total of 3 times. My clit is raw as I pull my hand out of my panties and lick my juices off my fingers. I make a mental note that I have to either make the one hour trip back to my apartment to get my vibrator, or I'll need to buy a new one. I don't think I'll survive this week without one. I decide to save the story without reading it from the beginning, worried I might chicken out and not save it. I save it to his story folder and wonder how long it will be until he sees it. I go upstairs to take a shower and do my afternoon duties while I await his reply....

12