Night with the Nanny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi." I say, calmly and quietly. "Did you like what you saw?"

He stares at me, dumbfounded, not sure how to respond. "Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Shhh, it's ok." I place my hand on his shoulder. "I wanted someone to watch me. And since it was you, you get rewarded with a little piece of information." My heart feels like it's going to beat right through my chest. For a split-second I forget just how turned on I am, and all I can feel is nervous.

I move closer to him, guiding his ear toward my mouth with my hand on his shoulder. I whisper as quietly as possible. "I just want to let you know that right now, as I speak to you..." I can practically feel the sweat running down my forehead " ... there is a big, black, butt plug deep inside my ass. And I love how it makes me feel."

Without looking at him, I turn around and stand in front of him in line. Instantly, my nervousness is gone and is replaced with an uncontrollable desire to touch myself. I can barely walk straight, feeling my ass stretched and the heat burning between my legs. As I walk toward the counter to order my meat, I can feel his eyes burning a hole through my ass.

After I get my steaks, I make my way to the coffee shop and order a mocha. I finally look back, but don't see the man I just spoke with. I wonder where he went and what he's thinking. I get my drink and head to the far back corner and take a seat, setting my basket on the floor next to me.

I adjust my ass in the seat, feeling the plug move deep inside me. The feelings I'm experiencing right now are torturous. I take a sip of my coffee before opening my phone again.

#5. If you're reading this, hopefully you're dripping wet and ready to cum. Your punishment is about to pay off for you, as I'm going to let you touch yourself. You must find a way to slide your other toy into your panties and turn it on. Enjoy the vibration on your clit as you grind your ass on the seat, manipulating the plug in your ass. Be careful though, I don't want you to get thrown out, or worse yet, arrested. Build yourself to an incredible climax as you think of me and what I have done to you. Only then, read #6.

Holy shit! I finally get to release the pressure building in my crotch, but I have to do it here?! The adult toy store was one thing, but at least there is was in the relative privacy of a fitting room. I'm not sure if I can do this. I take in my surroundings and try to decide if I'm hidden enough from the rest of the people walking around the store. I'm grateful for the dim lights in the coffee shop and decide I have to go for it.

My hands tremble as I reach into my purse and retrieve my vibrator. I hide it in my lap, trying to figure out the best way to proceed. I realize an attack from above is easier and slide the toy slowly down behind the top of my skirt. I'm not going to be able to fuck myself with it, so I nuzzle the tip against the wet fabric covering my clit and flip on the switch.

I nearly jump out of my seat as I feel the vibrations start. The tip of the toy rotates around, pushing into my clit as it makes its circle. I close my eyes and focus on the feelings, rushing through my body. I can feel my thighs getting covered in my sweet, sticky juice and wonder if I'll leave a spot on the chair. I push the toy against my clit harder now as I feel my orgasm build. I can tell it won't take much with all the torture my boss has put me through to make myself explode.

I squeeze the toy between my legs, freeing up my hand. The top of it is under my shirt and hidden by the table in front of me. I open my eyes to take in my very public surroundings. I reach down to take a sip of my coffee, trying like hell to look as normal as possible. As the hot liquid hits my lips, my eyes find a man across the room. He's standing at the counter waiting for his drink, eyes wide, staring at me.

It's the man from the meat counter, the only one that knows my secret. I know I can't stop now, my body would implode. I grind my thighs together, never breaking eye contact with him, even as he gets his drink and takes a seat a few tables away from me. I know he can see the ecstasy on my face, and I wonder how hard his cock is inside his pants.

I sit forward more on my chair; pushing the plug further into my ass as the rotating head working on my clit drives me closer and closer to orgasm. I rock very slightly back and forth to increase the pressure on my ass, squeezing my thighs together against the vibrator. As I watch the man seated not 15 feet from me, I feel my orgasm start, deep within my body.

Time slows as my pussy clenches, preparing for its long-awaited release. I can feel the sensations running through my body. Surging bolts of electricity flash from my pussy to my brain, and back down to my stretched asshole. I push harder against my seat, urging the plug as deeply as it can go. I grind my legs together quickly now, not caring if I bring more attention to myself.

As it hits me, I can't help but open my mouth and I hear a quiet whimper cross my lips. I stare into the eyes of the man watching me and run my tongue over my top lip as my pussy finally unclenches and explodes. As it happens, my ass repeatedly clamps down and loosens around its treasure, adding to everything else I'm feeling.

I've never experienced such pleasure in all my life. I can smell nothing but the sweet smell arising from between my legs. I'm aware of, but cannot control, my arching back and my open mouth. My pussy is aflame with the strongest orgasm a human can endure. Wave after wave of pleasure flows through my body, finally slowing after what seems like an hour. The toy continues to assault my pussy, and my clit is soon far too sensitive to handle anymore. I reach under my shirt and turn the toy off. I sit and delight in the blissful post-orgasmic warmth, both toys still pressed firmly against my most delicate of spots.

I remove the vibrator from under the elastic band of my skirt, careful not to draw added attention to myself as I place it in my purse. As I take another drink of my coffee, I look back to see the man stand from his seat. He is wearing a huge smile on his face and an even bigger bulge in his pants. He adjusts himself, picks up his basket, and walks away.

I sit for a while, not wanting to move, not wanting this feeling to end. I can't believe I just allowed a stranger to watch me orgasm...and in public no less! Add that to the list of firsts from the past few days, I guess. I slowly finish my coffee and turn on my phone.

#6. By now you should have had the most earth-shaking orgasm you've ever experienced in your life. Hopefully you drew a little attention to yourself, but not enough to get in trouble. If you have not done so, you may put the vibrator back in your purse, but leave your other toy in place. Now please finish getting the rest of the groceries below. Then go home and, before you have to pick up the kids from school, I want you to write me about your experience. --JW

There's another half of a dozen items for me to gather, and they take me all over the grocery store. All this walking is starting to get to me as I can feel my ass start to rub against the plug. I quickly check out, wondering if I look flushed or guilty to anyone I encounter. As I load the groceries into my car, I glance around, half-expecting to see the man from before staring at me. After seeing no one, I get in and drive back to the house.

As soon as I get the groceries unloaded, I head to the bathroom to remove my toy. It pulls out with a "plop" and I'm left with a feeling of wanting, of being unfulfilled. My asshole actually misses the full feeling given by the toy. After washing it well, along with the one from my purse, I head to the computer and convey the last hour of my life to my boss, typing everything that happened to me.

After it's all typed out, I realize I've written three pages to him, and I've turned myself on again in the process. I grab my toy and head to my boss' bedroom, driven to make myself cum one more time before my job duties once again require my attention.

I strip down completely and lie on his bed. The smell of my sweet pussy is still strong and I have a sudden overpowering urge to taste myself. I slide one hand down over my stomach and the other squeezes my nipple. It's so sensitive and I moan with pleasure. My fingers find their warm target between my legs and within seconds they're covered in wetness.

I massage my nipples as my fingers work my clit. I close my eyes and picture John on the bed with me, naked, his head between my legs. I bring my fingers up to my mouth and lick and suck them, desperate to taste myself. The sweet taste fills my senses and I grab my new toy, ready to see what it can really do.

Turning it on, I start with the head on my clit, just as it was in the coffee shop not an hour ago. The familiar sensation brings me back to that recent dirty act and I moan, loudly this time, grateful I finally don't have to muffle myself. I imagine his tongue dancing over my clit as I slide the toy inside myself. It glides in easily, and soon it's set as deeply inside my pussy as it can go.

The head moves around inside me as the little ears on the toy vibrate furiously on my clit. I imagine him now moving up my body to suck on my nipples as his cock pushes against my pussy. I slide the toy in and out as I see his cock entering me in my mind. I can practically feel his body, his heat, pressing against me as I lie in his bed and masturbate. I start to fuck myself faster. I can feel the vibrations deep within my body as I arch my back and push against my toy.

"Please Mr. Wright, fuck me faster." The words are out of my mouth before I think them. "I needed your cock so bad. Please, please just fuck me harder." I envision his body moving against mine as he sucks on my nipples, biting gently, then harder as I pinch them. I am plunging the toy in and out of my pussy fast now as I continue to beg him out loud to use me. "Oh god, yes. Please fuck me. I want to feel you cum."

I grab and stretch my nipple as I feel the overwhelming wave of pleasure wash through my body, again and again. I bury the toy inside myself and let the ears of the toy work their magic on my clit, grinding my pussy against it. I want to feel his cock pulse and throb inside me, want to feel him cum, want to MAKE him cum.

"Oh god, Mr. Wright, you're gonna make me cum fucking me like that! Keep going, please. I need to feel you cum." I arch my back off the bed as my pussy erupts and I imagine his cock shooting its first stream of hot cum inside me. "Ahhhh! Oh my god, I'm cumming! Fuck me hard, now!" I move the toy faster in and out of my dripping pussy, wanting so badly for it to be his cock.

My pussy clamps down hard on the toy as I cum, grabbing it tightly, then releasing it, only to clamp down on it again. "Ahhhh, yes!" I scream it loudly this time, imagining what it would feel like to take his load inside me, filling me completely with the prize I've worked so hard to earn. In my mind, my juice dripping down my thigh is his cum, dripping out of my hot pussy while he refuses to exit me. I scream his name again and again as my orgasm refuses to subside.

Finally, I take the toy out of my quenched pussy. I drop the toy on the bed next to me and lie there quietly, my hands softly traveling over my naked body. Goose bumps pop up on my flesh as my fingers trace light circles around my nipples and over my stomach.

I get up and take a quick shower, reflecting on the past few days and how my life has changed. As I dry off, I realize it all comes down to one question, which I say out loud to myself. "What happens when he actually comes home?"

12