Night without Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared into his eyes and felt her body relax. He wouldn't hurt her, not intentionally. She had liked what he had done so far and she was curious about what else there was. "Okay Evan, I trust you," she said shyly lowering her eyes.

He smiled and kissed her on the nose. "Good...."

For the next few minutes he proceeded to bring her body to life once more. He caressed her clit with his fingers while he sucked on her breast making her whimper and writhe against him. When she got close to cumming he intensified his actions, he liked watching her come apart as her body exploded. He slid a finger inside her and worked it in and out while he rubbed against her, his cock was so hard that he was sure if he didn't get inside her soon he was going to cum all over the mattress, but he forced himself not to take her right then, she wasn't ready yet.

Sasha was writhing and crying out as her body built to a fever pitch. She couldn't seem to stay still, he put his hand on her stomach to hold her down as he fingered her harder and faster, making her squirm even worse than before. "Evan, oh god Evan, I...I think I'm going to explode." She cried feeling her body start to tighten.

He lifted his head and looked at her heat filled eyes. "Do it love, let go for me."

"Oh....Oh god Evan..." She screamed as her body shook with release.

While she was still lost in the throes of her orgasm he moved quickly up over her, covering her body with his own and pushed into her. She whimpered a little as she felt him stretching her then suddenly she stiffened and clutched at him as pain engulfed her as he ripped through her virginity. "Evan, oh...oh god." She cried clinging to him.

He pushed himself in completely and just held himself buried inside her as he looked down at her. "It's okay honey, it won't hurt anymore, I promise."

She had her eyes clenched shut, but she slowly opened them as the pain started to ease, she realized her nails were digging into his arms and slowly released her grip on him. She took a couple shallow breaths and just looked up at him. "Are you okay?" He asked fighting not to move inside her.

She thought about it for a minute, the pain was nearly gone and all she felt was a feeling of fullness. "I...I think so." She wiggled beneath him and he groaned.

"Oh god baby, don't move, please." He sighed lowering his mouth to her neck and gently biting at the skin.

She stopped moving and looked up at him curiously. "Why not?"

He chuckled harshly and lifted his head. "Because if you do, I'm going to lose it and it won't be good for you. Just give me a minute."

Sasha held herself as still as she could. She felt strange but the pain was gone, she wasn't sure what was supposed to happen next. She ran her fingers over his back and wrapped her legs around his waist. At that small movement he growled and gritted his teeth. He was so close but he had to control it, he had to make this good for her if it killed him.

Sasha looked up at the ceiling wondering if this was all that was going to happen, just him buried inside her. Then she realized he was buried inside her, that huge chunk of meat was inside her. She gasped and her eyes widened. Evan lifted his head and looked down into her surprised eyes. "What's wrong baby?" He asked softly feeling some of the pressure start to release.

"Y...you're inside me. You're thing is inside me." She said with awe in her voice.

Evan chuckled and felt a bit more of the pressure relax. "Yes my love, I'm inside you and it's called a cock."

"Cock..." she said testing the word on her tongue, she realized she liked that word but she was still curious. "Um....does your cock do anything?"

Evan laughed out loud and that was what he needed to break the tension in his body. He felt his cock unswell a little and didn't feel like he was going to explode any second. He looked down at her and kissed her on the nose. "Yes baby, it is going to make you feel good."

She looked up at him.. "How? It's not doing anything."

He chuckled and kissed her softly. He lifted his upper body and rested on his arms. "Like this..."Then he slowly started to withdraw out of her.

Sasha laid there trying to understand when suddenly she gasped. Pleasure moved through her as he slowly pulled out of her. When she felt him pushing into her once more she whimpered and her eyes widened. "W...what are you doing?" She asked softly. "It feels good."

He moved in and out of her keeping his strokes long but slow. "I'm making love to you baby, I'm going to make your body feel good."

She still didn't completely understand what he was doing, she could feel him moving inside her and she felt sensations growing inside her. She tentatively wiggled her hips and whimpered as the feelings intensified. "Oh...Oh my that feels good." She sighed wiggling her hips again.

Evan moaned and tipped his head back as her tentative movements drove him crazy. "Oh baby, oh love, god you feel so good." He nipped at her lips as he started moving faster inside her trying to bring her as much pleasure as he could.

Sasha felt his movements change and cried out as the feelings in her body intensified and started to build. She ran her fingers over his back as she moved beneath him. "Evan, oh god, I...I feel so hot." She moaned.

"It is your body heating up love, you want to cum again." He sighed capturing her lips with his as he started really drilling into her with long, powerful strokes.

Sasha didn't know what was going on, all she could concentrate on was the feelings coursing through her body. Her body felt like it was engulfed in flames and they just kept building and building. She cried out and clung to him as she rocked beneath him. She could feel him pulsing hard and wet inside her and wanted to scream as her body started to tighten once more. "Ugh...Evan, oh god, I...I think..."

"Yes baby, don't hold back, let go. Let me feel you, let me hear you." He growled feeling his balls burning with the need to cum but forcing himelf to hold back until she got off first. He pierced her faster, driving her into the mattress and was rewarded with a sudden scream as she let go.

"Evvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn...." She screamed raking her nails over his back as her body arched beneath him.

He tipped his head back and let out a loud growl as he bottomed out inside her and let go. "Sasha, oh god Sasha..." he cried filling her at last.

Sasha felt something squirt inside her and giggled. "Evan, did you just pee in me?"

He had collapsed against her but at her words, he lifted his head and smiled. "No my love, that was my cum. I squirt that inside you and sometimes it makes a baby." He slowly pulled out of her and she winced. "Sorry..." he said softly rolling over beside her and pulling her into his arms.

Sasha rested her head against his chest and smiled. "It's okay, I liked what we did. Can we do it again?"

He laughed and kissed the top of her head. "Maybe in a little while baby, I need to recharge."

She closed her eyes and rested against him. "Okay, thank you Evan, that was wonderful."

He smiled against her and just held her close. "Oh believe me baby, the pleasure was all mine."

Chapter 2

When Sasha woke the next morning she was sore but content. Evan had made love to her over and over all night long until they finally fell asleep near dawn wrapped around each other. She reached out for him but found the bed empty so she opened her eyes and looked around. She sat up when she didn't see him then relaxed when he came in from the other room. "I could watch you sleep forever." He said with a smile sitting on the edge of the bed and stroking her cheek.

She smiled and leaned into his hand.." Is it always like that?"

He shrugged. "I don't know baby, everyone is different. I do know I enjoyed making love to you last night."

She blushed, she knew she didn't need to around him but his words made her so happy good feelings filled up inside her. She ran her hand over his leg and gently brushed against his cock. He sucked in his breath and she immediately pulled her hand away blushing. He reached out and took her hand and put it back on him. "Don't be afraid to touch me love, you can touch me any time you want."

She lifted her eyes to his and smiled then lowered her eyes to her hand. He was wearing a pair of leather jeans but she could feel him through the leather. She slowly ran her hand over him. She lifted her eyes and looked at him. "C...can I take it out?" She asked softly then blushed.

He smiled, even after their wonderful night together she was still such an innocent. He stood up and untied his pants and pushed them down around his hips. When she saw his cock she licked her lips. When he sat back beside her on the bed again she reached out and gently wrapped her hand around him slowly moving it up and down.

Evan closed his eyes and moaned. "I love your touch baby." He sighed at her gentle movements.

She lifted her eyes to his. "Really?"

He smiled and leaned down and kissed her softly. "Yes baby, your touch feels so good."

She bit her lip and looked down at her hand stroking him. She liked feeling him harden in her hand but she remembered that he had tasted her pussy last night and she was curious how he would taste. The problem was she didn't know how he would react to that idea. He might not like it.

She looked up at him then decided to take a chance. "Um....there is something I want to do..."

He looked at her curiously. "Honey, you can do anything to me you want to."

She looked up at him and he seemed serious so she scooted closer to him. He held himself still watching her. She lifted her eyes to his once more then leaned over him. He watched her curiously wondering what she was up to then gasped as he felt her lips surround him. He closed his eyes and fought not to buck up with his hips as she slowly moved her head down taking more of him in her mouth. "Sasha, oh god." He groaned feeling her tentative movements.

She took his cries as a good thing and moved her tongue over him. He tasted good in her mouth, hard but soft at the same time. Something spurted out of the tip of his cock into her mouth and she stopped her movements, did he just pee in her mouth? She held her head buried over him and let her tongue explore the new sensation. It was salty but creamy, she decided she liked the taste and moved her head up and down over him again.

Evan cried out and bucked up with his hips. Sasha stopped moving as she felt more of his cock slip into her mouth. He pulled back and she held her head still for a minute to see if he was going to do it again. When he bucked up with her hips again, she moved her tongue over him unsure if she should move with him or not. "Sasha, oh god baby, your mouth feels so good." He sighed slowly fucking her face.

She held her head still, letting him slide his cock in and out of her mouth. She wasn't sure what to do. He seemed to like her mouth on him but he was moving on his own. She tentatively started moving her tongue over him again and was rewarded with another spurt of the creamy, salty stuff.

She licked it up then licked around the tip of his cock when he pulled back again. She decided she liked that stuff and wondered how to get more. He seemed to like it when she moved her tongue over him so she started doing that again. She was rewarded with Evan tangling his fingers in her hair and moving her head up and down over him furiously as he bucked up with his hips. Sasha closed her eyes and let him move her head. She liked the taste of him in her mouth and from the cries he was expelling he was enjoying it as well. Suddenly he tightened his fingers in her hair and tried to pull her off of him. She didn't want to let go so she tightened her lips around him.

"Sasha baby, you have to stop or I'm going to cum in your mouth." He sighed pulling harder on her head.

She thought about it. She knew when he came he spurted stuff like he did last night. She wondered if it tasted anything like the cream she had already tasted. She decided she wanted to find out. She shook off his hand and bobbed her head harder and faster over him. His breathing became ragged and he leaned back on the bed as he bucked up with his hips. "Sasha, oh god baby, here it comes, I can't hold it." He cried as he started spurting into her mouth.

Sasha was surprised at the amount of cum that shot into her mouth. Her eyes widened and she held it in her mouth then almost choked when he spurted even more. She swallowed as fast as she could but it just kept coming. She didn't know what to do. Some of it slithered from between her lips but she swallowed as much as she could. As he slowed down she actually got to taste some of it and decided she liked that better then what she had gotten to begin with.

When she was sure she had gotten it all she lifted her head and licked around her lips getting what had gotten away. She smiled as she looked at him. He was laying back on the bed with his eyes closed and he was trying to control his breathing. She leaned over him and kissed him softly until he opened his eyes. "I like tasting you." She said with a giggle.

Evan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her on top of him. "That was fantastic baby." He said kissing her softly.

She snuggled against him, glad she had been able to please him. She liked pleasing him. She just hoped that the month they spent together was as good as their night together. She was suddenly nervous, what if he didn't want to marry her? What if she didn't please him again? She didn't want to be one of those women who were rejected by their first mate and never found happiness. She decided she would do whatever it took to keep him. She would learn to please him however he wanted. She didn't want to lose him.

She was so determined in her decision that she moved down and took his soft cock into her mouth again determined to please him again. She didn't want to give him any reason to leave her. She whipped her tongue over him and bobbed her head like a mad woman. Evan looked down at her and grabbed her by the shoulders pulling her off of him. "I'm spent baby, it will be a while before I can get hard again." He pulled her against him.

Sasha pulled out of his arms and looked down at him. "I want to please you again, I don't want to give you any reason to leave me." There was actual panic in her eyes.

He looked at her and saw the panic. He pulled her against him again and stroked her back. "Sasha, I'm not going anywhere. I have wanted you, wanted this for as long as I can remember. You are all I have thought about since I found out you were going to be my mate. Last night was incredible; the next month will be incredible. You are my life now, I'm not going anywhere."

She lifted her head and looked at him. "You really want me?" She asked still unsure.

He cupped her face and stared into her eyes. "I love you Sasha, that won't change. You are my life now. You are all I need."

Sasha felt her heart swell at his words. "Y...you love me?"

He grinned and pulled her close. "Yes my love, I love you." She rested her head against his chest knowing that no matter what happened he loved her, she wouldn't be alone and she was content.

Epilogue

The next month was pure bliss in Sasha's eyes. She took care of the house while Evan worked with his dad. He would come home at night and kiss her then leave her to make dinner. Every night when they went to bed he made such sweet love to her that she was sure she was going to shatter from the emotions swelling inside her. It didn't take long before Sasha realized she was hopelessly in love with Evan. He was everything she had ever wanted in a mate and she knew she would be completely happy with him for the rest of her life.

After their month together they went to the village priest and were married. The night of their wedding, Sasha lay in Evan's arms completely sated and content thinking the only thing that could make this better was if she had his child. Six months later she got her wish as she was blessed with a child. They raised their children and loved each other more and more as the years went on. As she looked back many years later, she wondered why she was ever nervous about her first night with her future mate. Her mother had told her if it was meant to be it would be and she had been completely right.

The End

12