Nightmares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned her around until she was on her back and facing him, and then he drove into her with long hard strokes, one hand to each side of her head for supporting his weight. They looked at each other as Sandy grabbed his muscular shoulders and wrapped her legs around his hips. ‘Have another one on me, baby,’ he said when he could feel her on the edge of another climax. When she came she let go of his shoulders and grabbed a hold of his ass cheeks, squeezing and slapping them, pushing him on. He buried his face in her hair and neck as he tensed dramatically. And then, as he came deep inside of her, he moaned loudly, closing his eyes in the almost painful delight of losing himself inside of her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Wood Nymph He finds, rescues, and marries an abused scared woman.in Romance
Quarterback Sneak He's looking for something different.in Interracial Love
More Stories