NightRider

Story Info
Adventures on the road.
1.8k words
3.75
12.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they rode through the darkening evening, Patricia felt a shiver of excitement that began deep in her belly and raced down between her thighs. Although they had done this several times before, it always seemed to arouse her in a way that few other adventures did. She didn't understand the hold it had on her, but the delicious little shiver was testament to how deeply it excited her.

She was sitting in the back seat of the truck dressed in a low cut sweater and a mid-length skirt. Under the skirt she was wearing her sexiest garter, mesh stockings, and nothing more. The feeling of the occasional draft as it brushed her thighs served to remind her that she was dressed for easy access. It was both disconcerting and very arousing at the same time. She could feel the moisture build as she thought once again about what the evening might bring.

Michael caught her eye in the rear view mirror. "Are you ready for this?" he asked with a slight smile. Michael always seemed to know the deep seated fantasies that excited her, even though they rarely talked about it. He somehow looked into her eyes and saw through to her deepest darkest recesses. And to make it even better, he never seemed to judge those dark thoughts. He would just softly lead her to those places and things that scared and excited her and encouraged her to explore them.

Patricia smiled sweetly back at the mirror. "I'm OK. But I'm afraid you might need to get these seats cleaned after tonight" she said with a mischievous smirk.

"Well, I certainly hope so" he replied. "And I guess we're about to find out" he continued as he steered the truck into the parking lot of a small hotel.

Through the thickening dusk, Patricia could see two young men standing at the edge of the parking lot. "Two?" she said quizzically. Michael gave her a quick wink in the mirror as he pulled up beside the two men. With a quick flick of the locks, the doors on each side opened and the two guys climbed in, one on each side.

They briefly introduced themselves as Jamie and Thomas. Both appeared to be in their early twenties. Jamie was the taller of the two with broad shoulders and a muscular build. He had longish blond hair and the aura of a surfer or bodybuilder. Thomas was a light skinned black man with a wiry lithe appearance. He was a bit smaller than Jamie, but clearly very fit. He was shaved bald and Patricia couldn't help but shiver again as she noticed the size of the bulge that was growing between his legs.

Michael pulled quickly out of the parking lot and drove onto the on-ramp of the highway. Dusk had given way to night and Patricia knew that through the tinted windows of the large truck it was virtually impossible to be seen. Michael continued South away from town and into the darkness as Patricia turned to Jamie and said "It's a pleasure to meet you." Her heart was pounding with excitement and she was trying to start a conversation, or at least break the ice.

Jamie, however, had more immediate plans. Without a word he brushed her hair aside and his hand gently slid behind her neck as he pulled her face to his. He kissed her deeply as his hands began to slowly move down over her neck, across her shoulder and under the sweater she was wearing. She was not wearing a bra and she shuddered with excitement as she felt him gently roll her nipple between his fingers. Everything was moving so fast and she was a bit scared, but the fear just seemed to add to her arousal.

As Jamie kissed her, she felt Thomas's hands as they began gently sliding up from her knees, across her thighs and gently up to her labia. She could almost see Thomas smiling as he discovered that she was not wearing any panties. The excitement of the two virile young strangers touching her and also knowing that Michael was watching in the rear view mirror was so overpowering that she could barely breathe. Her heart felt like it was going to explode it was pounding so hard, and she already felt like she was on the edge of orgasm.

With a deft twist and pull, Jamie unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. His cock sprung out with a vigor rarely seen beyond the age of 25. Patricia could feel Thomas's fingers as he slowly massaged her clit and she also realized that he also had his cock out and was pressing and massaging it against her cheeks. With one hand she reached back and found one of the largest cocks she had ever encountered. At the same time, she leaned forward slightly and began to slowly take Jamie's member into her mouth.

She had always enjoyed giving blowjobs and as she got older she had discovered a particular joy in the process. Now, in her mid-50's, she found that she got a particular thrill from arousing and exciting young men half her age. It always amazed her that these young guys would be attracted to her, but the act of showing them how skilled she was always seemed to set her on fire sexually.

As the truck continued down the dark highway, she could feel a rhythm as it swayed and gently rocked up and down with the rising and falling of the highway. She used the rhythm to slide Jamie in and out of her mouth as she stroked Thomas behind her. She could feel his fingers sliding into her and the insistent thrust of his cock as he became more and more aroused.

In what seemed like only a few moments she could feel Jamie's breath quickening as he became more and more excited. She knew he wouldn't last long like this and it was time to slow him down a bit. She intended to bring him to a powerful finish, but to get there he needed to build more anticipation, so with the next rise of the highway she quickly rose up and leaned over in Thomas's direction.

She immediately realized that Thomas was going to be a challenge. He had, by far, the largest cock she had ever encountered. She was very glad that she would only be giving him a blowjob because she seriously doubted that she would be able to take him in any other way.

With great care, she began to slowly take as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. Although it was quite large, she was able to engulf almost half and as she slowly began to work her magic, she could tell that it would be very effective. Thomas was already beginning to pulse and throb as she slowly took him deeper. She was surprised at how much she was able to take in and as she continued to slowly work on him, she found that she could take more and more.

Behind her she could feel Jamie pressing his cock between her cheeks as his hands roamed under her sweater and across she breasts. Her nipples were swollen and erect with excitement. She almost wished they were going to a room later so that she could feel that wonderful feeling as his strong young cock slid between her swollen lips and deeply into her wet pussy.

She reached back and grasped his member and knew immediately that he would not be lasting much longer, so once again she changed positions and took him deeply into her mouth. With only a few quick movements she felt him begin to pulse and shake as he exploded into her mouth with a loud yelp. Patricia smiled to herself at how quickly she was able to make him cum. She discreetly reached for the cup she had placed in the cup holder earlier. She had never quite managed to enjoy swallowing, but the guy's didn't seem to mind too much!

Patricia remained in Jamie's lap for a few moments, gently sucking as his cock slowly deflated. She could feel his entire body relax as the post orgasm washed over him. She knew, however, that she had more excitement yet to come. As Jamie went completely soft, she moved once again in the direction of Thomas. She could tell that he was also nearing the point of no return. He had been pressing his giant cock between her cheeks as she finished Jamie and between the wetness of her arousal and the bumping and shaking of the truck, he had almost managed to get the tip of that giant cock inside her. She was surprised that he had made it so far, and the feeling of the tip of his cock as it slid between her lips had almost convinced her to try and take it. She knew she needed to finish him soon or she might take things farther than planned, so she quickly turned and once again engulfed him with her mouth. Her jaws were becoming a bit sore by now but she was thoroughly enjoying every minute of it. She began to go faster as she slid him in and out of her mouth, sucking and licking with abandon. In moments she felt that familiar quiver as he swelled even more in her mount. With a huge rush, his orgasm exploded into her and he almost slid off the edge of the seat as he thrust and moaned. Again, she retrieved the cup from the cup holder. A quick spit and then she had him in her mouth again as she continued slowly sucking him in and out as he went soft.

With a deep sigh, she sat up and looked around. Both the boys looked as if someone had given them a tranquilizer. Looking outside, she could see that they were pulling back into town and would be back at their starting point in a few moments. She put her arms around each of the boys and pulled them close. As they cuddled to her, their hands slowly moved over her body, under her sweater, across her breasts, under her skirt and between her legs. At their age, she knew that it would only be a few minutes until they were ready to start again, so she was glad they were already pulling into the parking lot where they started. With hardly a word, each of them kissed her and stepped out of the truck. As Michael pulled out of the lot, Patricia leaned back with a contented sigh. She could already feel her arousal building in anticipation of what would happen when Michael got her home. These adventures always made her horny and she knew that Michael was planning to take her home and make her cum as only he knew how. What more could a girl ask for!