Nights of the Arabian Sea Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunty Lizy you are really something. Have you done Psychology?"

"Yeah, yeah" she said

"What is it that you like about me, my ass, my boobs or my face? surely you were looking at my body, you must have also felt the heat of my boob on your arm."

I was getting aroused at the way Lizy was speaking about her assets. I said in a soft tone.

"You look great overall."

"Tell me, tell me, don't feel shy, tell me about my boobs, my ass, tell me you were looking at my boobs."

She charged. I knew she has had some pegs of Bacardi and her blood circulation was high.

"You have a great shape aunty, your boobs are full and fabulous and your ass is just about the right size"

Coming forward towards me aunty Lizy was now leaning on both her hands backwards, she was moving her legs in and out and her huge boobs were waiting to explode as she was tightening them with the strain from her leaning backwards. She asked me another pointed and naked question.

"Full and fabulous right that's a nice to way to describe my boobs, and what do you think of my treasure trove here, here right between my legs "

I was getting mad as she was indicating to her fleshy cunt, the heat wave in my body was reaching my head, my cock was already bulging with excitement and now I wanted to let her know what I really felt like. Freeing myself from any inhibitions and taking courage I threw my bouncer at her.

"Unless I explore your treasure trove how can I comment on it, but nevertheless from here it does look fleshy."

Aunty Lizy understood what I said, but, she wanted to hear it again, she asked.

"What was that, what was that, come again please"

I repeated differently saying

"Your treasure trove looks fleshy hot and alive, ...I mean hot & juicy"

With this sentence I wanted to send a message across to this bitch Lizy as to what kind of a man she was dealing with. She had really tormented my blessed Cock and me.

Aunty Lizy came out with a strange laugh, she was not expecting such a reply from me, but nevertheless she did feel aroused with my description of her cunt. With this she also knew that I was not all gentleman and descent. Moving closer Lizy took my left hand into her right and started getting up making me to stand up with her, placing it on her right boob she uttered.

"Then why don't you have fun, have fun, and this treasure is all yours Douglas. Kiss me, kiss me. My juicy, fleshy vagina is yours for tonight take it and decorate it with you kisses. "

My hand was in her hand and as she was loosening it I was tightening it over her boob, she dropped her hand off my hand, but my hand was now clasping her boob. Moving forward I took hold of her head and went on to kiss her. She just melted in my mouth She clasped my head and kept pressing it hard onto her mouth. I went on kissing her lips, the smell of bacardi not withstanding, my hand was holding her breast and moving all over it. Aunty Lizy was completely out of control and she even put her left leg over my ass and I could feel her rubbing her huge cunt over my side. While kissing her, hot as I was, I told her that it was not safe here and people must have seen us come here. She said that very few people used this room but still, she was also worried. Pulling the spare bed sheet from under the pillow we came out of the room. Lizy was in the lead role here, we looked in the direction of the back yard and people were having a gala time as Chris was singing some latest hit single. There was nobody looking in our direction, I could not spot Elvis either. The gang had apparently dispersed.

Aunty Lizy led me through the bushes towards the left side. There was a bungalow on the left that was not occupied and pulling over the backyard of the bungalow we reached a kind of a lawn. Small trees lined the lawn and it was under one of the trees against a wall that she led me. We were holding each other over the shoulder, her breast clasped onto my side. Aunty Lizy spread the bed sheet over the lawn and resumed kissing me. She kissed me as if she had not kissed for months. She kept kissing me and I was trying to make room so that I could get hold of her boobs. Taking strength I pushed her to the tree and holding her hands to the tree kissed her on her neck and onto her boobs through her shirt.

It was my turn to heat up things and I was only being sober because of the fear, but now there was no fear the heat was on. Clasping her over the trunk of the tree I put my leg across her side and made her feel my rod.

"You beast you beast.... you silent beast"

She started echoing in my ears as she enjoyed my actions. To counter her sensual message I kissed her ears and uttered

"You bitch you bitch you horny hungry bitch"

Aunty Lizy smiled at my utterances, she had a surprised look in her face. She just kissed me with renewed vigor. My words had ignited her pussy even further and she brought out her leg to cross over my leg. Now my rod was feeling her under belly and my thigh was feeling her flesh.

Aunty Lizy was moaning in excitement as I went down to kiss her bosom and rising I put my palm onto her under belly searching for the treasure trove she was speaking about, my middle finger searched for her crack. Aunty Lizy rubbed her leg vigorously against my leg and while kissing me was running her hand all over my back and feeling my big butt. Then in a flash she pulled my t-shirt off. She kissed my hairy chest while trying to unbutton her shirt I helped her do the unbuttoning, her black bra revealed the magnanimity of her wonderful full breasts I licked her cleavage and sucked her tits from outside the bra sending her into a moan like

"AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do it again, please do it, it feels great," She said.

I kept kissing her through her bra as she was moaning with the wetness of my tongue penetrating her bra. Her leg was trying to fuck my side; she really had a lot of flesh between her legs as I could distinctly feel her labia on my thigh.

Undoing her bra strap I was witnessing her boobs into my mouth. I took total control of her breasts. I rotated my tongue over her tits again and again and started playing with them. She continued to make me feel her cunt on my side and thigh. My daylong stubble was terrorising her veins and she was moaning cries of sexual pleasures witnessed rarely. Pulling her down by her breasts, and onto the bed sheet I sucked her tits profusely from one side. Alternating between kissing her juicy lips and her huge hard tits. She was making wild movements and her cunny was itching to get roggered.

"You beast what are you doing... you silent beast, what are you doing...go down, go down strip me."

She had already removed her trouser belt. Kissing her navel I moved to remove her trouser. The fitting was tight onto her huge ass, her black panty was also tight her cunt as seen from outside was like a huge prom fret fish. The labia were thick and her well roggered; long clitoris hung twitching, waiting to be tortured. Undoing her panty I slid four fingers into her clean-shaven crack and the moist feeling of the crack suggested action. I worked into the crack and aunty Lizy was leaping in joy. She urged me to lick her she said

"Suck me suck me Douglas, I've been waiting long please suck me you beast."

I obeyed her at once and my tongue found her well-worked clitoris and I sucked it like a child sucking the last of the sugar candies. Aunty Lizy was leaping in joy and was gasping for breath. Now she kept crossing her legs over my head and then spreading them in a repeated motion. She was getting some kind of pleasure from this action. Her cunt was contracting and expanding in my mouth because of her actions. Aunty Lizy was leaping her ass upwards and I almost got hurt in her leaps of ecstasy. I changed position now she spread her legs wide as she could and I could see her cunt in the half moon light. My tongue worked on her clitoris and my hand found its way to her tits. Her labia were unusually thick and I bit the sides and felt the flesh in my mouth. Sucking her to and fro I worked up pace and aunty Lizy leapt into an explosion from her cunt. The juices just kept flowing out I was licking them like crazy and aunty was still leaping and crying some words in Konkani( native language of Goa). I kept licking her sweet cum there were loads of it. Apparently this party was coming after a long gap and she had not been fucked for months.

Aunty Lizy moved over pushing came on top of me and sitting on her knees started enveloping my rock hard rod with her tongue. She was a master of the lick game and knew how to lick the veins and the flesh. She tipped my pee hole with her tongue and tortured it. She was not using her hand at all only her tongue. She really was driving me crazy and in my excitement I abused her saying

"You horny bitch gulp it down your throat let me come "

Aunty Lizy was enjoying the act, as she knew I wanted to come but she was not allowing me. Finally she brought her hand onto my cock and now with a rhythmic action used her lips to full effect and worked up a good motion on my twitching rod. I exploded into her face and the semen was all over her face. She licked my cock and wanted to maintain my hardness. She was not at all done yet.

Clasping me into her arms and rolling on the bed sheet aunty Lizy kissed me like mad and licked my chest. I reciprocated her lick to lick and very soon I had a second hard on. While she was on top of me I moved both my hands over her ass and what a big ass she had, her ass hole was also wide and my finger got in very easily. I kept rubbing her ass over to her sides then holding her hair kissed the juice out of her lips. Inverting the position I took hold of her legs and spread it wide. Opening her cunt I moved in a forward motion as my rod searched for the treasure hole. Aunty Lizy would have none of it she rose up and guided my rod with her own hands saying

"OOOOHHHHHHH Fuck me hard very hard, you are a mask Douglas you are a mask you are an animal in the mask of a gentleman"

Her language was arousing me and urging me to wake up the animal in me. I entered her slowly and started rocking her. Aunty Lizy was moaning with desire as I picked up pace, She was an expert fucker and she knew when to move her ass. She even moved sideways to get a full fuck. I banged and banged as she cried in joy, aunty was leaping and rising to see me work on her, the site of me mounted on her and banging her so hard made her cry abuses at me in Konkani then English.

"You beast, you sly beast, you fuck like a bull, you bull fuck me harder"

All I understood was aunty really wanted this fuck very badly. Her abuses only got me more energized and I raged like a bull, my horn was tearing her apart as she moved in sheer delight. After she got the bang of her life she begged me to enter her ass she said

"You beast, you demon bull please, please fuck me in my bum fuck my bums "

I agreed instantly and there she was in doggy position. Her ass was not very difficult to enter. The size of her ass was well camouflaged in her tight pants, but out here it was visible in its fullest glory. Lubricating it with my sputum I entered her rear. After a few difficult moans aunty Lizy settled into her usual moans of joy and pleasure. She was trying to rub her cunt with her hand from below as I thudded into her ass. The sounds of fucking her ass were getting louder and I was looking in the dark if anybody could be spotted. My rocking continued unabated for a while. Aunty Lizy was moving forward and backward in the doggy position and finally my assault on her dark hole became too much for this old bitch and she gave way and fell flat. She quickly turned over to the original position, legs spread out wide, inviting me to thud into her. Not wasting a second I fucked her cunt until she screamed for her life.

As I was looking up towards the darkness while fucking her cunt I thought I saw a flash of somebody moving ahead in the bushes at the sides. My fucking continued, I was also staring at the same time. There was nobody to be seen. The music from the party could be heard faintly in this moonlit night. Leaping up and down Aunty Lizy was in tears as she was not fucked like this for months. She was kissing me like mad she was even licking my sweat off. Now moving with a renewed vigor I just went berserk banging her. She was moaning and the words from her mouth said.

"I love you Douglas, you are a real fucker, and you are the man, fuck me more plllleeeeaaaaassssssssssee fuck me more"

Aunty Lizy's screams were very loud but not caring I fucked the hell out of her and myself. I was sure she would not have witnessed such a roggering in her life. She was screaming like she had gone mad. We both came the second time rolling over her body I lay with my hands and legs spread looking up into the moonlit sky. I was a dead log and my veins got sucked in this Goan crucible. Oh my God what a night!! What a night of sex and desire. This horny bitch Lizy was something. She had come to the party with a single intension and that was not to leave without getting fucked. I was lucky to be the man to do it. This female was crazy and would have done anything to get fucked on this night of passion. In-fact I was resisting her all the time and wanted to fuck Neena instead. Lizy was so fast and came on me in such a hurry there was no time for thought, it was action all the way.

It was a while when we both got up kissing and wiping off the sweat and wearing our muddied clothes we headed quietly towards the backyard room. To my shock Elvis was standing there looking out towards the ocean. Aunty Lizy and I waited there for some time as Chris yelled at Elvis to come in as they were cutting the cake in a few minutes. Elvis shouted back saying that he was looking out for me. Chris told him that I would be there somewhere and will join them and that he should come in instead of looking out for me. Luckily Elvis left, hesitatingly though.

Chancing the night we both entered the room, Lizy went in first as I stood guard She took a while, but when she returned she looked fine, her face was red hot as if she had a sauna. I told Aunty Lizy to move on first and get lost into the crowd. I will join them later. As aunty Lizy left the place I got into the toilet and took a sponge bath with the towel inside. Refreshed I came out and sat on the bed. Leaning my head over the wall I closed my eyes to gather some peaceful breath. When I opened my eyes I was startled to death with the sight of Neena in front of me. I stood up with a scary look in my eyes as I questioned her with a defensive tone.

"Neena! When did you come here, I was just relaxing a bit."

"I came long time ago Douglas, In fact I was here all the time"

"What do you mean? All the time, surely you just entered this room"

"Sure I just entered this room, but I entered it from the right side"

"What right side..............but there is............."

"You got it Douglas I have seen and heard everything can't you see the sweat on my brow"

"You are joking Neena you must have been dancing"

"You beast, you demon, you bull, you are great you are a real man............you think I am joking............I'm sure you remember these words"

"Oh! My God you were there all the time. I thought I saw somebody in the bushes. Oh! My God you've seen me and aunty Lizy sleeping, shit I don't believe it."

I was struck with lightning and said nothing any further.

"I think its ok, I wanted to follow you into this room but Lizy was quick and I ended up following her. I could not help but listen to your conversation and then one thing led to another and when I saw you both under that tree I could not control myself. I came over from the other side and was very close to where you'll were. In-fact I had to do some work myself.

While Neena was very cool about all this as she narrated the details. I was in a shell-shocked condition and was looking foolish in front of these smart women.

Neena went ahead to wash her handkerchief; I guessed that kerchief had her fruit juice on it. To relieve myself of the pressure inside I broke the silence and asked her on purpose.

"What was that Neena"?

Laughing at me Neena said

"You really want to know, are you sure you really want to know"

I laughed back saying

"No no I know exactly what it was."

I felt a bit easy after this exchange of words, changing the topic and diverting her attention I told her that we are getting late for cutting the cake. Neena had lust and sex all over her face and body. She made sure that she made me believe that she liked me too and that she wouldn't mind getting rammed by me. While walking towards the door she looked back at me winked and said

" I know it is getting late for cutting the cake but remember one thing Douglas, this night is only half way through I'll see you very soon. You know and I know what we want right!"

Damn right, Damn right, I thought, here is the woman whom I wanted to fuck in the first place and now she is the one coming and daring me to fuck her. Things couldn't be better placed for me I said to myself. This party sure is not over yet. I thought for a second about the debate Elvis and I had about whether or not to attend this party in the first place. And here I was fucked a woman royally and looking forward to another.........can't be true I thought. It was too much to expect from this night. Maybe Neena was only teasing me. Maybe she was jealous about Lizy, maybe she had a regular guy who fucked her after all she was beautiful and moneyed, maybe aunty Lizy sent her to scare me, maybe, maybe, maybe I was surrounded with negative thoughts. I couldn't believe that a woman like Neena would come so close to me and invite me to ramm her. One thing was sure my dick was beginning to get trigger-happy.

As Neena walked out in a hurry, I followed her with slow paces and knowing I will be spotted if I went straight in I went to the singing section and found a few of Chris's friends also moving towards the center of the house. I joined them and went in as if I was with them all the time.

Elvis was scanning the entire room in all directions and seeing me came charging at me asking me what I was up to. I told him to relax I was in one of the studio rooms with some guests talking business.

Elvis questioned.

" What happened you look like you have just run five miles? Don't tell me you were dancing upstairs."

I said that I came running down and maybe that's why there was sweat on my brows. Elvis kept looking at me suspiciously; he was not at all convinced with what I said. The sounds of Happy Birthday made us join the others and now we were also singing Happy birthday to Chris. It was exactly midnight.

I was anxious at the same time excited at what Neena had said. The words and her face with that wicked wink were in my head; my eyes could not see any guest. They wanted to see Neena. Aunty Lizy was out of my mind completely as if I never knew her. My thoughts were dangling in wild imaginations of fucking Neena on at the same spot where I fucked Aunty Lizy. Then a second later I was imagining fucking Neena in the toilet and a little later still, fucking Neena on the beach in water and sand. My imaginations had no boundaries and I was completely lost in such a large crowd. Irene came said something to me I nodded and also exchanged words with her. Chris also was around talking to Elvis and I was a mute spectator lost in a different world altogether. Aunty Lizy came over while I was munching some salad, she came close to me and said something and winked at me. I must have smiled at her or what I really do not remember.

Natasha also came over and asked me where I was all the while; this one question broke my thoughts of Neena. Here was a girl asking me what I was up to, while all I was doing was fucking her mother. I smiled at her told her that business was at the top of my agenda and that is what kept me confined. Natasha moved over to some of her friends, who waved at me as Natasha pointed at me and said something to them. The young brigade was dancing up in one of the studio rooms with closed music. I was not at all aware of it, only came to know when I saw them coming out of the room. No wonder Elvis was thinking that I was also dancing upstairs. I really liked dancing and really felt that I should have indulged. But then where was the time, I was busy fucking that horny bitch Lizy. What a fuck it was, fucking aunty Lizy was really something. I was still vibrating in my body cells. The feeling was equivalent to playing a nonstop game of Soccer as a Center Forward scoring a hat trick and savoring the moments. One game was over and my senses were getting ready for battle again.