Nights with Mommy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well here's what happened next.

I awoke, not from a loud noise, or from a touch, or anything like that. I awoke because of the smell of a freshly washed female in close proximity. My mother must have finished her shower, gotten in bed, and not been able to sleep. God she must have been as horny as I was that night my cock touched her while we hugged.

I was still in the same face-down position I had been in earlier, I had been so sleepy I hadn't even bothered to get under the covers. But now it was dark, late at night, the only sound being crickets from outside my bedroom window. She must have turned off my lamp when she came in, so now it was dark, the room lit only by the vague orange glow of the night lights I have. I never liked a totally pitch black room, I like to have some soft light to see by at night.

I was awake, but I didn't dare move or open my eyes. I felt my mother near me, standing beside the bed, waiting to see if I was really asleep. I smelled her freshly washed skin, felt her presence near me. I remembered all the times lately where she's shown herself to me, looked at my penis. I woke right the hell up.

Then, I felt a cool hand touch my thigh. It moved a bit, feeling the light, curly hairs that cover it, then it moved under my leg and felt the big, powerful muscle there, you know that one right above your knee? That seemed to convince her of something, like there was no turning back for her now, because for the first time I heard her breathe a bit, exhaling what must have been months of pent-up sexual energy.

I still played like I was asleep but my heart was beating faster than it ever had, as far as I could remember.

I felt another hand grab the opposite thigh, and they squeezed, feeling my muscles ripple beneath them. I flexed them a little, figuring she would think it was involuntary. She stopped for a moment, probably waiting to see if I would take up, then she continued groping me, though not in the motherly way she had done earlier. My cock hardened to full strength, pressing hard into the bed under me.

Her hands moved up inch by inch, slowly making their way towards my cock and balls. I felt her cool fingers as they crept through the whispy hairs that surrounded my public region, and finally, after months of wondering what this would be like, and after years of wondering what it would be like to fool around with my mother, she touched me.

My mother's hand (I don't know which one) slowly enveloped my ballsack, until finally she had the whole soft, full weight of it in her hand. She held it there, feeling her son's baby-making parts for the first time since I had passed puberty. Gently, lovingly, she began rolling my fat egg-like testes in her rapidly warming hand. She carressed them softly, with almost unbearable lightness. She didn't want to wake me up, but she also obviously wanted to feel me, feel more of her son. Her other hand got involved after a few moments, and then she had one half in each hand, rubbing them, just feeling the sensation of a warm pair of balls in her hand for the first time in I don't know how long.

Mom pulled my balls a bit, spreading them out, then mushing them back together, feeling their elastic-like texture, filling her hands with my warm testicles. I heard her breathing change, and begin to grow faster and more audible. No doubt she was getting massively turned on by all this.

I was still lying face down, so access to my actual penis was going to be difficult, but that didn't seem to bother her. She just kept on feeling me up, with one hand now grasping one of my ass cheeks, feeling the raw power of me, taking in my manly essence.

Believe me when I tell you that not reacting to her feminine, sexual touch was almost impossible. I knew I had her, I knew I could now do whatever I wanted with her and she'd have no objections. I finally knew my mom wanted me, her own son. And I loved it. But still, I didn't let on that I was awake, I wanted to see what she'd do next.

I lay there, basking in the incredible hotness of what was happening. The way my mother had snuck in my room and started feeling me up was almost too much to take, I felt like I could cum right there, in the late-night darkness, with my mother touching my boy parts.

By now, one of her hands must have been touching herself, because I only felt one hand on my full balls, and I started to smell the sweet scent of a woman's sex organs. Wow. My own mother was touching her son sexually, and masturbating herself right there next to me.

Finally, even though I knew I risked scaring her off, I had to turn over, to release my penis and give it some breathing room. I feigned a sort of sleepy moan, breathed in heavily, then turned over onto my back, trying my hardest to pretend to be asleep.

Her hand never left my balls as I did this. She must have been so sure I was asleep.

Now, my cock was raging, pointing straight up away from my body, harder than I can ever remember it being in my entire life. My boxers did a poor job of hiding the huge boner I had, and I'm sure the tent it created was impressive.

Mom moaned, just the slightest feminine sound, and my mind went crazy. I desperately wanted her to take care of my cock, to realize it needed release.

With one hand still on my cum-filled balls, I felt her pause and hold her breathe for a moment. She had to be weighing the chances that I might wake up if she actually jerked me off in my sleep. The deliberation didn't last too long though, because I felt her other hand gently slide under my boxers, and she twirled her fingers in my pubic hairs, feeling the heat generated by my cock. At last she ever-so-softly wrapped a few fingers around the base of my pole, gripping the delicate skin there, and increased her grip while moving her hand upward, pumping it gently, lovingly.

It was incredible. No girl had ever touched me so tenderly, so genuinely. And here was my mom, about to give me the greatest orgasm of my life, and she wanted it for me. I was in heaven, I'd never felt so turned on.

Her grip tightened after a few minutes, and she got all her fingers involved. She started stroking the full length of my manhood, her other hand still massaging and rubbing my steaming balls. At one point I felt a finger whip off a string of my precum from my slit, and gently rub it into the head of my cock, wetting it, lubing it. I couldn't stand that, I had to flex my ass mucles, hump my hips forward, and send my cock deeper into her grasp.

She responded by grasping me even harder, really starting to jerk now. She obviously wasn't going to stop until I shot a load of cum. Of course, I'd be getting the bed all messy, but apprently she wasn't too worried about that.

I had to open my eyes, just a little, to see what she was doing. I saw her hair falling down in front of her face, but clearly she was staring intently at my cock and balls, watching as she gave her son a handjob in his "sleep". She pumped and pumped, working my shaft better than anyone ever had, even myself. I humped gently into her closed fist, maximizing the pleasure.

"Yes," she whispered, almost inaudibly. It was the first thing she had said since she entered my room. "Yes, my baby."

Her jerking grip on my dick was too much for me, I knew I was going to unload soon. It felt so goddamn good, the best feeling of my life. She knew just how to work my head, jerk my cock to make it feel perfect. And to have someone else do it for you is such a turn on! My balls drew themselves up, the sack tightening in preparation to send a big load of sperm out imminently.

"My big handsome baby boy," she went on under her breath, like she was in a trance. She just kept on jacking me off lovingly, knowing just how to pull and pump on my penis. I saw her big, full breasts swaying back and forth, her hard nipples poking the soft material of her robe.

"My little boy, oh, squirt it out," she sighed, intently focused on pleasuring her son's rock hard cock until it spurted. I'd never heard my mom use language like that in my life. It was a huge turn on.

"Cum, cum," she went on, talking to the son she thought was asleep, trying her hardest to make me cum. I couldn't take any more of her jerking, and I felt the cum rise from my balls and pass into my tube, about to blast.

Somehow, maybe through sheer experience, she knew I was about to shoot my load, because right as I felt the semen reaching the last floodgate, the very tip of my cock, I felt a new, wet, warm sensation on my throbbing cock. I opened my eyes and saw her mouth on the tip of my cock, ready to take all her boy's hot cum inside it.

I openly groaned, humping my hips as I finally came, shooting my hot cum all into my mom's mouth. She moaned softly as I shot spurt after spurt of creamy, cummy man stuff into her, and her encouraging, loving grip never ceased on my steel-like penis. Over and over I fired, releasing all the built up cum I'd stored. I just kept pumping, pushing out my cum, and she kept moaning and milking my cock, squeezing until every drop was delivered straight into her mouth.

She kept her mouth clamped onto my dick expertly as my organ spilled out the last of my jizz. Long after my orgasm faded she held her hot mouth on me, and, not wanting to get any stains on the bed I presume, she proceeded to swallow my huge load in one big gulp, moaning in pleasure as her son's sperm slid down her throat.

I felt her give my penis a final kiss, and she gave my balls a gentle squeeze, and then, confident that she'd just masturbated her son without him waking, carefully tucked my cock and balls back into my boxers, and slipped out of my room.

12