Nights With Sable Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

An unearthly state of bliss carried me through the 30 minute drive to my mother's. The whole experience was surreal to me; Just 36 hours ago, I wanted to off myself with a set of barbecue knives. Not only did that change in such a quick amount of time, but I also got to experience dreams again for the first time in probably 20 years. A good friend knocked me out with a shot, and now I was taking supplements. At one point during my drive, I questioned if I was dreaming this whole experience. The constant checking of the clock on my dashboard seemed to disprove that theory, however, I was a bit leery about trusting unchanging clocks.

Eventually, I arrived at the 2-story blue house that I had grown to love and leave. The usual pickup was there, but a newer car - probably one my sister's - was also present. A warm glow rose from my belly at the thought of a smaller family reunion. I wasted no time in parking my car and heading to the back door.

As I walked up to knock, a loud, frustrated screech echoed out from inside. My mom often made that noise when she had enough of something. With a bit of worry settling in the back of my mind, I knocked on the door and waited. It only took a few seconds for my sister Sandra to open the door. However, even with my winning smile she blocked the entrance.

"Scott. Now's not a good time."

I scrunched my face in confusion. "What do you mean? There's never a bad time to see you and the parents."

Suddenly, the voice of a banshee wept out from the living room inside. "I don't even care about your damned truck! You can keep it! Just...sign!"

Sign? "Sandra, what's going on in there?"

She straightened up, creating more of a barrier between me and my parents. "Scott, you chose a good time to show up after not saying anything to us for a good couple of years."

"That's why I'm here now. Let me in."

She hit the door frame and bit her lip in anger. "Go, Scott. It's nice that you want them to be available to you on your time, but for right now, just leave. We'll get in touch with you when it's convenient for us."

Reality bit once again. If this was a dream, this was a shitty dream.

The ride back to my apartment was long and much less brighter than my ride away from it. The more I stewed in my anger and disappointment, the more the rope sounded good. It was petty to think of suicide at that point and I knew it, but I wanted no more than to be away from a world that apparently didn't care anymore. Thoughts rose up about how the world seemed toneedme, but didn't seem towantme. Want me to change your worn aortic valve with something from pig skin? Sure, let me get on that. Oh, you didn't want me at the wedding? No problem.

I grabbed another nugget meal on the way home and launched myself right back into my chair. The hospital drama show wasn't on, but there were some truth-and-dare type shows that seemed to keep me occupied until the evening. Even with the distractions I handed myself, those creeping thoughts of depression rose up time and time again. I decided to turn my TV off around 8 and attempted to face my new priority: dreaming. Life may not be pleasant, but the roulette that was dreaming gave me enough interest to see another day. I took my supplements, but found those thoughts creeping back. I didn't want to wake up tomorrow. I can sleep for 8 hours, great - but dealing with the other 16? It was a nightmare after the possibility of a nightmare.

Chapter 4

Before I knew it, I was back in Santo's looking for a pleasantly round distraction. Scottsdale bars were known for the snoody women all across the country, but no man could deny the amount of eye candy that walked up and down the streets of downtown Scottsdale. I took my normal seat at the edge of the bar and looked around to find groups of single men, single women, and many others that were either not single or weren't looking. Beyond black tables of loud chatter stood hundreds of mirrors and blue neon lights decorating the walls with enough squiggles and streaks to make the place look 'rich'. Tables were beginning to be pushed to the side so a small dance floor could open up in the middle of the bar.

I ordered the usual scotch and found two of them placed in front of me. When looking at the bartender, he nodded to an area behind me. I turned to find a stretchy, sparkling red dress with a slender blonde attached to it.

"You bought me the drink?" I asked.

"One. I figured I'd like to try whatever you're trying."

Very smooth. I already began to feel my eyelids lowering and my throat prepping for the baritone version of my voice. "Look like a lady, drink like a man. I like it. Wanna join me?"

And so began the repetitive dance of the ages where man would woo woman and woman would make man felt like he did a good job wooing even though she had already made a plan for the both of them through the whole night. I returned the favor with a few drinks given to her in favor, but I made a note to not even take a sip of my own. We exchanged some easily-forgettable information like her name (I think it was Mary) and career choices. My eyes began to drift, and she began to garner for attention with questions.

"What brings you here?"

"You don't have a girlfriend? I don't see why not."

"Where do you live?"

The questions grated against my very being after a little while. I was going to fuck this girl and there was no question about it, assuming I didn't find someone else that was rounder in the hips and maybe a little less boring. My constant searches of the room produced no results, and I even did a few little tricks I learned from philandering around the bars: Yawn and then look to see who else is yawning to catch who is checking you out, or check your watch and look around to see who else did the same to catch the same. I got nothing.*

My fate was signed with the petite blonde with the B-cups. Instead of letting her flop around for questions, I decided to take over the question to make things a bit more interesting. After all, I had nowhere else to be.

"What do you think of surgeons?"

It was hard to see if the blank look on her face meant she was surprised or she was trying to formulate a fake, yet deep answer. "Well...I think the world needs them. I think they're very skilled, if that's what you're asking."

Fail. "Alright. Are you into dreams?"

A pretty smile crept up on her face. Her red lipstick was definitely one of her saving graces. A spark of excitement lit up in my gut from that smile; Maybe she had some depth to her.

"Well, I was hoping that we wouldn't do much dreaming tonight."

Nevermind.

Once I unlocked the door, she unlocked the beast within. She threw herself on me, forcing me to catch her or stand there awkwardly and let her drop like a brick. I placed my hands high under her soft thighs and pressed her into the wall, closing my eyes and pressing my lips into hers. I yet again began clothing myself in that persona of a passionate person eager to stick myself somewhere warm. Her tiny lips pressed hard into mine, slowly opening and allowing her warm tongue to trail against my lips inbetween urgent kisses. I responded with a swirling tongue, relishing in the sweet taste of cranberry vodka. Gentle moans escaped her throat with every touch of our tongues, and I began to notice an emanating warmth coming from beneath her short dress.

I lifted her back from the wall and placed my hands on her ass, which elicited a small giggle from her. She wrapped an arm around my neck and stroked my hair while I carried her to the bedroom.

"Are you going to fuck me?" She asked haughtily.

I smirked and kicked open my door, continuing my journey to the king-sized pleasure pad. "Fuck you? I'm gonna make you cum until you can't take it anymore."

"Mmmm, I love the sound of that." She pushed her face into my neck and gently bit into the nape. There was a bit of pain, but there was also a lurch from the beast within me. I realized then more than I did previously that it needed to come out. It needed to be fed.

I threw her on the bed and watched her as I began to unbutton my shirt. Like a petite siren, she dazily looked back with long blonde hair splayed on the bed. Her legs seemed to stretch out forever down to pedicured, heeled feet at the base of my bed. She arched her back and unzipped her dress, pushing it down her legs and throwing it on the ground at the same time my pants found their way off.

"Heels on or off?" She asked, bringing her small hands to small, round breasts that seemed to defy gravity. It took me a bit to take my eyes off of her fingertips rolling around her nipples, only to find them looking at the lean thighs swimming over my bed. She spread her legs and brought a hand down to a completely shaven pussy, spreading lips that were barely protruding. She looked like a perfect little nymphette - like some kind of doll waiting to be played with.

She smiled and looked down to watch my dick begin to poke out from underneath my boxers. She bit her lip and brought her middle finger above her small hole, swirling it around with the familiarity only a professional would use. "So? Heels?"

"Oh, yeah. Keep them on. I could find a use for them."

She laughed at that. Unable to keep from continuing, she spun completely and layed on her stomach, pulling me to the edge of the bed by my boxers and slipping them down. My cock bounced up and hit her head, which caused her to laugh again.

"Wow, looks like you're ready."

She took a hold of my dick and pumped her hand up and down on it a few times as if she was testing it for hardness. Then, she looked into my eyes and tilted her head to the side. She poked her tongue out and trailed it up the underside of my cock, making sure to keep eye contact the whole time. Once she got to the tip, she opened her mouth wide and held my cock while she fed it into her mouth. Her tiny lips wrapped around the base of the head, and the softest sucking on the tip brought me to a full erection.

It was watching her try to look into my eyes while sucking me that brought me to life. The whole night's pathetic conversation led up to this...Something I could finally put a little heart into. With a few inches pushed past her tongue, I realized that I needed this. This was my escape. In my bedroom, I am God.

I reached down and grabbed her hair, creating a small amount of tightness near her head. Her eyes lowered, and a muffled moan vibrated around my cock. I lowered my hips and began pushing into her mouth while she kept her lips tight around me, sucking until the last of my dick was starting to enter her throat. Her eyes shot open, but I continued pushing until I felt her throat rejecting. I pulled back until the head was almost out of her hungry mouth, then pushed in until she had more than half of my dick swallowed. Every time I pulled back, she created a vacuum that would urge me to push back in. I looked down her body and saw the lightly-tanned, lithe body that was waiting for me to pound it. Despite the fact she probably weighed 110 pounds tops, her ass was nice, sitting over small hips with a roundness and tightness to it that I was hoping to feel out.

A hand came up and grabbed my hip. I released her hair and watched as she looked up at me, lowering her head and opening her mouth wide. She swallowed more and more of my dick until it started to push down her throat, which left a wet, tight sensation around the tip. She wrapped her lips around me, then pulled up in one final suck, creating a plopping noise as her mouth left my cock.

"Get on your back," I ordered her. A smug smirk of satisfaction rose up on that pretty mouth, and as quickly as she could she flipped over and scooted her butt to the edge of the bed below me. I placed my hands on her hips and scooted her down a bit more, then took my dick in my hand and aimed it at her hot pussy. I rubbed the head of my dick against her clit, which caused her to tilt her head back and close her eyes.

"Ohhhh, fuck. Don't fucking tease me."

I pulled back a bit and aimed at the tight hole below, then, I began to lower my hips to hers. The head of my cock pushed in with some resistance, easing in to what felt like the tightest pussy I had ever been in. She hissed through her teeth once the head of my dick entered her after what felt like minutes, gifting me with a tight squeeze. I pushed my throbbing cock into her slick channels slowly, enjoying the torture of hearing her moan and gasp without being fully in her yet. Before I could bottom out, her wet hole began to clench and unclench around me every second. She threw out her hands and balled the sheets up, arching her neck and screaming out silently. Once she finished cumming, she began to breathe hard and look to the ceiling.

"Ffffuck, I'm cumming already! Stop torturing me!"

I smirked and pulled out a little, just enough to get her to look down at me with her glazed eyes. The words coming out of me didn't sound like my own.

"I'm going to fuck you how I want. I told you I'd make you cum until you can't stand it."

She bit her lip and lifted her hips, trying her best to force me deeper into her. I pulled back a bit more, countering her move. "Please! Please fuck me! I can't stand it anymore!"

I grabbed as much of her hips as I could and plowed into her, forcing her to gasp and clench around my intruding member. "Ohhhhhh fuck! God, yes!"

I held her still and rested for a few seconds, then quickly pulled out until only the head was left in her and thrusted back in all the way. She bit her lip and clenched her eyes, wrenching the sheets in her grasp. I decided against playing with her and began to pump in and out of her, causing the bed to squeek in the unmistakable way that tells someone's getting it on. I would give a few small thrusts, then intermittently slam hard into her, causing her to rise up on the bed with her small tits jiggling uncontrollably. Her hot pussy clenched every time I jackhammered into it, sometimes at intervals that rose when her moans turned into near-screams. She attempted to change the positions a few times, but the rush of lust and power I felt seeing her writhe under me was too addictive. Even if she wasn't exactly my type in the curviness department, she was definitely a fun toy to have for the night.

"Please!" She screamed after what seemed like hours of punishment and destruction on her small body. "Cum in my pussy! I need you to cum! Please!"

I grabbed the heel part of her heels and spread her legs as far and as high as I could, forcing her up the bed with every thrust but pulling her back down after. Her hands met the headboard as I started to rise over her, placing every bit of my will into pleasing this petite blonde.

"Fill my pussy up with all of your cum! Please, I need you to cum!"

With as much as a final grunt, I thrust one last time into her and began to clench and unclench my muscles at the base of my penis. She wailed against the wall one last time as she felt me 'cumming', though I hadn't even given her a drop.
"Ohhhhhh yesssss! Gooood, that's it."

Our breathing labored as the lust began to subside. I uncerimoniously pulled out and plopped down next to her, catching my breath as I stared at the ceiling. What a worthless lay. What a dumb woman. Does she even understand the monster she just fucked?

She placed her head on my chest and her hand on my stomach. "I have never cummed that much in my whole life. God, that felt so good..."

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the throbbing from my unpleased cock. She had an orgasm maybe two times, I thought to myself. When she screamed and flailed like a retarded fish was when she was faking, but it was when she quietly screamed out that she was legitimately cumming. She was a 'pleaser', someone that would stroke anyone's ego just to find something comfortable or familiar with somebody.

"So, you look like you're ready for round two..."

I pretended to sleep, and eventually, pretend became real.

I was in one of the emergency room's sectional halls, where the curtains surrounded a particular section around each emergency room bed. My right arm had an IV in it, and I was wearing a hospital gown. Every other section had a person laying down with a few other people sitting nearby. One guy next to me had a broken tibia, while the lady across from me looked like her feet were very inflamed.

A small nurse, standing at probably 5', came into my section and pulled the curtain around us. She had on a pink nurse's outfit, which was strange as the nurses with pink usually were pediatric in the hospitals I went to. She had long blonde hair flowing down to her shoulders and a diagnostic clipboard in her arm. When she turned to face me, I saw that she was the girl I just had sex with.

I immediately turned to look at a clock on the wall above me. Though a clock was there, it was blank. It looked like the clocks had found my trick.

"If you are currently asking a question about the state of your mind and what it's doing, then I must answer it with yes, you are."

I looked down at the nurse (Was it Mariette? Muriel?) and paused in my thought. "So, I am-"

"Yes, you are," she interrupted. "Don't talk about it or focus on it, or you'll stop doing it."

I nodded and looked back up at the clock above me. Now it was gone. However, a strange floral smell began to pester me...

"Look at me," the nurse ordered. I returned my gaze to her and saw some very familiar tits only a few feet in front of me. "Focus on me. If you focus on the clock or anything else other than this moment, you'll lose it. It's very important you remember that."

"Got it," I said. "You. Boobs."

The woman smirked her very recognizable smirk and placed her clipboard down on a nearby table. "Don't you think it's better to be a pleaser than a faker?"

My eyebrows shot up. She met my eyes with a cool, collected gaze. This wasn't the same Marcia that I remembered.

"By the way, it's Mary...Not that you have to remember it."

"You can read my mind?"

"Only the stuff from that other place. Back to the subject at hand...You're a faker. It's one thing to want topleaseanother person by giving them confidence. You, on the other hand did not only rid her of a true finish butyourselfas well. I think that's pretty pathetic."

I lifted myself to a sitting position and cocked my head. "Pathetic? Screw you. I'm sorry, I can't get off to blonde bimbos that fake it."

She pushed me back down and forced her hand onto my shoulder. "Oh? You can't?" She then walked down to the end of the bed and broke off the end with what seemed like superhuman strength. My legs dangled off the edge, and she lifted my hospital gown to reveal my dick, which I found was still hard and throbbing despite my lack of sexual thought or influence at that time.

She pulled up a rolling chair and sat on it, placing her hands on my thighs while she looked up at me over my dick. "You see, Scott, I can see the beast you have within."

My heart fluttered at those words.

"I know what you see in those sluts you bring home. The hunger you have, the unending desire that rises every time you see a pair of wide hips or a fat ass under long, flowing hair."

Her hand wrapped around me dick. It felt strange to even hear me think of it, but her hand had to be the softest hand I ever had on me.

"I know you have yet to see a woman drenched in oil while she stands in some heels," she continued. Her hand slowly began to pump up and down on his shaft. She looked down at my dick, then returned to my eyes with a look that stopped my heart. "And I know you for all the pain that you have in your soul."

She stiffened her grip on the base of my cock and opened her mouth, releasing a soft, pink tongue and swirling it around my sex. I felt my jaw clench every time her wet tongue passed over the nerves under the head.