Nightshift at Judy's Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it easy," Wendy said again. "No need to rush it."

Terri ignored her. Too horny and excited with the loss of her anal virginity, she jerked her hips harder and screamed at Dave to start fucking her.

Dave acknowledged the futility of his attempts to slow her down and relaxed his grip on her hips, allowing her to grind her ass harder and harder against him. He felt that she was indeed relaxing a little since the pressure of her sphincter around his dick diminished slightly but noticeably. While he slowly pulled his dick out of her asshole, he scooped up more pussy juice, which was oozing out of her snatch and running down her thighs, and smeared it on his dick as it came out of her.

"Fuck me!" Terri demanded again. "Fuck my asshole!"

Coated liberally with pussy juice, his dick slid into her much easier this time. He slowly shoved it back in until it was buried in her asshole to the hilt and waited for Terri's reaction.

"Yeah! Wow!" Terri screamed. "Fuck me! It doesn't hurt anymore! Fuck me! This is fantastic! Fuck my asshole!"

Dave pulled his dick out of her again until only the head was still lodged firmly in her asshole and smeared more pussy juice on his shaft. As soon as he started to push it back in, Terri threw her ass back at him again and let out another wild scream. This one, however, was clearly a scream of pleasure, not of pain, and everybody around the counter relaxed noticeably.

"Wow! This is fantastic! Fuck me!" Terri screamed again and jerked her hips even wilder.

Dave was finally convinced that she had relaxed sufficiently to take his dick up her ass with little or no pain marring her pleasure. He settled into a slow and easy rhythm and fucked her with leisurely thrusts. As she picked up his rhythm and matched each of his thrusts, he increased his tempo and fucked her faster, encouraged by her nearly continuous screams of "Fuck my ass!" and "Faster!" and "Harder!" which echoed through the entire restaurant.

"What a screamer," Wendy said to Paul and shook her head. They stood a few feet away from the fucking couple, watching Terri's ass intently while at the same time keeping half an eye on the front door and the parking lot beyond it.

"Yeah," Paul agreed immediately. "Loudest chick I've ever seen."

As if to underline his words, Terri's screams picked up another notch as her climax set in. When the first wave of pleasure raced through her body, she let out an earsplitting "I'm comiiing!" and collapsed forward onto the counter.

Dave held her hips firmly to keep his dick from slipping out of her asshole and pumped harder. After only a couple of thrusts his own orgasm set in and he buried his dick in her to the hilt while he shot his load of cum deep into her bowels.

Panting and moaning, Terri and Dave rode out their orgasms and finally disengaged, still breathing hard but completely satisfied -- at least for the time being.

"Guys, that was fantastic!" Terri panted. "Fan-fucking-tastic! I should have done that years ago!"

"Whenever you want to do it again, I'm available," Dave smirked.

"Me too!" Paul exclaimed immediately.

"Sorry, guys, but that'll have to wait," Wendy said and pointed at the parking lot, where three guys were just climbing out of an old and tattered pickup truck.

"Shit!" Paul exclaimed dejectedly while he looked longingly at Terri's naked ass and marveled at the amount of pussy juice and cum trickling down her thighs.

Dave and Terri, who had just begun cleaning themselves with paper napkins, quickly disappeared into the kitchen, where the customers wouldn't be able to see them.

"We can continue tomorrow," Wendy said as she noticed Paul's disappointed face.

"I can not!" he groaned. "I'll work the late shift tomorrow!"

Wendy burst out laughing. "Get on the nightshift, it's much more fun," she suggested sweetly as the first of the early birds reached the door and pulled it open.

12