Nikki & Her Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now get the handle really soapy and get on your hands and knees facing the wall. Point your cute little butt at me.”

Nikki soaped up the handle of the brush and got down on her hands and knees on the floor of the shower alcove..

“Pass me the brush,” she heard and turning to see where her father was, noted that the shower screen had been opened and that her now naked father was squatting down behind her. Nikki passed the brush back to her father and waited. She felt the tip of the brush come to rest against the entrance to her tight little anus. She remembered her father putting his finger in her bum hole and how good it had felt once she’d become accustomed to it. He wasn’t pushing it inside her, just resting it against her hole. She found herself wanting it and pushing back against it, but her father merely relaxed the pressure so that it remained nestled against her puckered hole, but didn’t penetrate it.

“Ask me to Nikki, ask me to put the handle in your bottom.”

“Daddy, could you please put the handle in my bottom?” Nikki asked quietly, her pussy getting wetter and wetter as her father teased her.

“Not until you ask me louder, I want to know how badly you want it,” he answered her.

“Pleeease Daddy,” she said with conviction, “please put the handle in my bottom.” She thought that her father was going to make her ask again and was about to open her mouth to do exactly that when she felt the pressure on the brush increase and the handle started to slide its way inside her anus. She clamped her mouth shut as she grunted at the penetration into her butt. The brush was hard and unyielding as it slid its way inside her bottom and she marvelled at how it felt to have something pushing inside her, wondering how similar it would be to feeling something deep in her pussy, not just an inch inside.

“Tell Daddy how it feels,” her father said to her as she felt the brush pushed deeper and deeper into her bum.

“It feels so big and hard Daddy, its so deep! It feels really good, especially when you slide it in and out … ooooooooooo,” she said as her father started to work the handle in and out of her butt like a cock. She leant her shoulder against the wall of the shower, her head down towards the floor as her father worked her arse over with the wooden handle of the brush. It slid in and out time and time again and Nikki lost herself in the sensations that coursed through her body from her anus until she felt it pulled from he hole and everything went quiet.

“Get up and wash yourself off,” she heard her father say and she clambered to her feet, loving the opportunity to stand and survey her father’s stiff cock as he watched her in the shower. When she had washed herself, she stepped out into the towel that her father was holding for her. She turned in his arms and kissed him, her tongue seeking his and joining it as it would any other lover’s. Her hand grasped his cock and he dropped the towel from around her so that she stood naked before him again. His hands caressed her breasts and butt, her tummy, his fingers tangled in her pubes and parted her lips briefly before he turned and walked from the bathroom telling her to follow him.

Nikki followed her father into his bedroom where he told her to kneel on the floor before him and open her mouth. She did so and found his cock suddenly thrusting at her face. She quickly opened her mouth to receive her father’s cock into her mouth. He was so stiff from watching her and using the brush handle in her arse! She started to suck up and down the length of his cock, her tongue twirling all about the head and down the sides and underneath as she worked her magic on him.

Paul tangled his fingers in his daughter’s hair and pulled and pushed her head up and down his cock. She was obviously wincing from the pain of her hair being pulled but she made no attempt to get him to stop, her mouth simply opening up enthusiastically to receive his cock. He fucked her face hard and she took it all, groaning and panting as his cock pushed against her throat and thrust in and out.

“Do you like Daddy treating you bad?” Paul asked her, receiving a cock filled nod as his answer. “You like being Daddy’s little slut, don’t you, you want me to fill your face with my cum to make me happy, don’t you my dirty little girl.

Nikki mumbled several yeses as her father’s cock pummelled her and just when she thought she was going to get to have him cum, he pulled it out of her. He looked down at his daughter. She had saliva running down her chin and dripping onto her small pert breasts and her face was flushed from the pain of her hair pulling and from the excitement she had been experiencing.

“Lay on the bed, Nikki,” he said to her. Nikki did as she was bid.

“Now spread your legs and use your fingers to part your pussy for me, I want to eat it.” Nikki’s pussy was already soaked and as she lay down on the bed, she could feel her pussy juices running down her butt crack. She parted her lips with her finger, grazing her clit gently to heighten her excitement. Her father got down between her legs and used his tongue to lap at her juices, following their trail down to her anus which he used his tongue to work around before pushing it at her hole. Nikki moaned in pleasure before he moved back up and started to lick rhythmically at her clit.

Nikki tossed and squirmed as her clit was pleasured, never having been so aroused before. As she neared her climax, her mind turned to the brush handle in her arse and her curiosity about a cock in her pussy.

“I want you to fuck me Daddy,” she said quietly. Paul paused in the action of licking her clit. “I want to know what it’s like to feel a cock inside me and I want yours to be the first one.”

“Are you sure? Do you know what you are asking me to do?” Paul said, his cock all but ready to explode from the pleasure he’d enjoyed so far.

“Yes, Daddy, please put your dick inside me,” was his daughter’s answer.

Paul looked at the beautiful wet pussy before him and realised that there was no way he could turn this offer down now that it was before him seeking fulfilment. He worked his way up over his daughter’s body, trailing kisses across her pussy, tummy, ribs, breasts and neck until he reached her lips, which parted to accept his tongue as they kissed again.

Nikki could feel his erection rubbing against her pussy and asked him again to spear it inside her. Paul propped himself up and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her virgin hole, applying slight pressure. Slowly his cock started to slide inside his daughter. She moaned as she felt the fullness of her father’s cock begin to invade her and winced when she felt his cock stop against something inside her.

“This will hurt a bit honey, he said as he worked his cock slowly in and out of her tight hole before withdrawing almost all of the way out. She nodded that she was ready for him and Paul thrust his cock deep inside her pussy. Nikki cried out in pain as her virginity was taken from her, her hymen ruptured. Paul held still, waiting, letting her adjust to having his meat all the way inside her and only started gently moving when he could see that she was ready to receive it. He couldn’t believe just how tight her pussy was, it had been a long time since he’d fucked someone this young.

Nikki winced as her father worked his cock slowly in and out of her hole. She bit at her lip though and didn’t cry out, seeing the pleasure and rapture in her father’s eyes. The love there was enough for her and she accepted his thrusts until he pulled his cock out of her pussy and with a couple of strokes on the shaft, sprayed cum all over her belly.

“Are you ok honey?” he asked, concerned.

“Oh yes, Daddy, thank you,” she said, laid out on the bed before him.

“It will be better next time and won’t hurt so much,” he assured her, hoping that there would indeed be a next time.

“Next time,” Nikki thought to herself, “yes, I think I like the sound of a next time.”

“Ok,” she said aloud. Paul left his daughter to get cleaned up and dressed before they both retired to their beds. Nikki looked at herself in the mirror that she stood before, naked. She was a real woman now. She looked for some subtle sign. But other than the ache between her legs that told her that her pussy had indeed been the recipient of a nice stiff cock, she found none.

12