Nikki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmusings
mrmusings
33 Followers

Despite my intense frustration, I finished stripping. It felt good for my dick to swing free, but made it ache, too, and the cool morning breeze brushed it with what I imagined were Nikki's lips. I wasn't going to walk through the yards barefoot, though, and so I put my socks and boots back on. The morning chores usually took about 30 minutes; all that time I stayed swollen, pre-cum dripping onto the grass as I walked around feeding animals and thinking about a naked woman in her kitchen getting nailed again and again by her husband who'd already gotten her at least once that morning.

Life just isn't fair sometimes.

The 30 minute drive over to Nikki's house took forever. I had redressed myself after showering, as I often did, with the garden hose outside. Wendy had thought it was weird, but the owner of the ranch kept his house a wreck, and even though it was painfully cold the water pressure at the hose was far better than the trickle of water that escaped the bathtub faucet inside. Not to mention that the muddy grass just seemed cleaner somehow than the untold years of built up grime in the tub. The cold water had an almost immediately deadening effect on my neglected penis, but it did nothing to blunt the memories of yesterday or the hope I harbored for today.

Andy's car was still in the driveway when I got there. Their front door was always unlocked when they were expecting me, and I walked right in. I was really hoping to catch Nikki still by the kitchen window—and I did, but she was dressed.

Nikki wore sandals that were strapped around her ankles, her calves accentuated by the height of the sandal heels. Her simple dress clung by small straps over her shoulder and hung loosely about her. When she moved just right in front of a window, I was almost—but not quite—positive I could see through the dress. Probably just wishful thinking.

"Hey, buddy," Andy exclaimed when he saw me. "Thanks for the ride you gave Nikki yesterday. She said she really loved it out there with you and she hasn't stopped talking about it! She said that it was hard part of the time, but I told her when that happens she just needs to ride it out and it'll get easier. I really appreciate it." I could hear Nikki giggling in the kitchen; I simply told him it had been my pleasure—Nikki coughed when I said that—and we'd had fun together.

"She'd said you had duty last night and today," I mentioned as I sat at the kitchen table. I could look at Nikki without being too obvious. As usual, Andy was engrossed in a book or something about work. I remembered him seeming a lot more attentive to Nikki—despite all the studying—when we'd been in Florida.

"You know I'm leaving for 7 months next week, right?" he asked. I nodded. "One of my buddies from work has been on leave, and I asked him to cover for me." His face blushed as he had some silent idea. Nikki siddled up to him and he put his arms around those dreadful hips. Looking up at her with a silly smile he said, "I sure owe him one!" and then he slapped her on the ass. She swatted his arm playfully and scolded, "You owe him more than one, I think!"

As the three of us ate breakfast together, Andy said they'd be going out for a few hours but I was welcome to stay and do my laundry. We talked about the cruise he was leaving on, and Nikki, of course, seemed pretty sad. How many Navy wives, I wondered, had married their man not really comprehending they would also be at the whim of the military?

We were just finishing breakfast when Nikki looked at the clock and exclaimed, "Oh my goodness, Andy, we ought to get going!" Without waiting for him to respond she grabbed my hand with hers. Jolts of illicit desire surged through me. "Would you mind doing the dishes for me while we're gone?" I hadn't even answered when she squeezed my arm again and said, "Thanks a lot. I hope to see you—" she made a quick glance downward— "when I get back!"

Nikki pressed a note into my hand as they were leaving. Andy went ahead of her to pull the car out of the garage. "Don't forget a promise is a promise!" She smiled at me, looked down at the tent in my jeans I was trying to control, and closed the door.

Steve—

Here's

"JUST A TIP"

I usually wash one load while the other is in the dryer. It's okay if you wash ALL of you clothes at the same time. (And then a big smiley face!)

You remember that our dryer usually takes at least two cycles to dry anything...

Don't have too much fun without me!

PS Thanks for helping with some of the chores while your clothes are washing.

I just love a clean house!

Nikki...complete with a full red lipstick-kiss next to her name.

Who was this evil woman? She told me all the dirty stuff she did with her husband; she led me on all the time; she was somehow an expert at coaxing my penis to full attention without actually doing anything to me or showing herself! And where did she get off tricking me into "promising" not to masturbate?! If ever a guy needed some relief, I did!

Without really being conscious of it, I was already stripping—I got hard again thinking of her comments about stripping the horses the day before—in her laundry room. Thinking about "stripping" naturally made me remember the look in her eyes and her dreamy expression when she talked about "rub-downs." Screw it! I thought. She'll never know. It's none of her business anyway! I began stroking my neglected penis, imagining her hands instead of my own. Too soon, I felt the quivering in my balls, and then the phone rang.

Startled, I dropped my cock, it shriveled in reflex, and I reached for something to cover up in, knowing I'd just been caught. I felt like a fool—afraid I'd been caught by the very woman I most wanted to catch me! Oh, how her lips would feel, I thought. Her tongue doing to my cock what she says she does to her husband's! My erection started to return; I opened the washer while absentmindedly playing with myself.

Taped to the lid of the washer, where no one would see it until it was open, was a picture of Nikki! She was wearing a black dress that hugged her body and stayed up without straps, pushing her breasts up, and ended abruptly hardly—yeah, there's a good word for it!—past her hips. One side was split almost to her waist.

In the picture she was looking directly at me, and her finger was pointing at me as if she was shaking it. Below the picture was a note that read, "The only loads you should be finishing are laundry loads. You promised me—and I'll know if you break your word!"

Was she everywhere?!

My penis was so angry at the torment that it drove me crazy! It bobbed up and down involuntarily as if searching for someone to help it.

While they were gone I washed the dishes and vacuumed the carpet, knowing I was despicable for wishing Andy had gone to work and his wife was here to help...who's kidding who? I was hoping he was at work and his wife was in their house with me—naked and eager as she was with him. My penis swelled whenever I thought of her, and the rest of the time was semi-hard. It swung between my legs lusting for her as I worked.

I'd long since given up trying to wipe off drops of pre-cum. My whole body ached for hers, and wiping it off sent tantalizing chills racing up and down my spine. Drops formed and from time to time dripped slowly from my swollen head until they broke loose and fell wherever I happened to be standing.

I had to consciously force myself to not touch my own cock while I waited for my clothes to dry. She was right—it took two cycles of the dryer for the first load to dry; I didn't get dressed until I'd folded all the clothes except what I'd been wearing. In the meantime, after I'd done the dishes and vacuumed, I found some fairly rough action movie that I knew would not even hint at anything sexual—desperately I wanted anything to keep my mind off it.

A car door slamming in their driveway jolted me from the car-chase scene. I stole a look out the window at Nikki getting out of the car—she turned as I looked at her and I was sure she'd seen me! The driver's door opened; Andy started getting out—instantly I shrunk from the window and bolted for the laundry room, closing the door just as I heard the front door open.

I came out a minute later fully dressed (and hard) but barefoot. My shirt wasn't tucked in—I wanted the shirt tails to add some cover. Nikki smiled at me. "Oh, there you are! I sort of thought I saw you in the window, and I waved, but maybe I was wrong," she said. She looked at the kitchen and the freshly vacuumed carpet and threw those lustful arms around me...and her red lipstick lips barely grazed my cheek. "Thanks so much for cleaning up for me. I hope it wasn't, ha-ha, too much for you to handle." She looked around to see that Andy was just at the front door. Very quietly she asked, "I'm just curious: What were you doing when you found my picture?"

What I did not tell her, is that that picture was now in my pocket...for later.

I knew I shouldn't be there. I knew I couldn't keep doing things, even innocent horseback riding, with Nikki. She was my buddy's wife! But I couldn't will myself to leave, either. He would never have believed me if I told him that she was forever hitting on me and—how would you tell your friend that his wife kept turning you on and suggesting sexual stuff?

I spent the afternoon with them. We played cards, ate dinner, and then I thanked them again for the laundry and said I'd better go. Andy and I shook hands. Andy literally pushed me into hugging Nikki when I resisted her advance. "For Pete's sake, Steve! After how well you know each other now? You know she likes hugs!" That short embrace was both rapture and torture for me.

It was later that night that the phone rang, and it was Nikki again. She thanked me again for doing some housework for her and then apologized that she hadn't been home to watch me...working. I was pretty frustrated from the constant tormenting that she was doing to me, coupled with The Promise, and with a pretty short tone I told her that I really wanted to go to bed.

I heard the laughter in her voice. I could picture that seductive red tongue touching her lips. "I'd really like that, too, Steve," she cooed. "But you know we can't do that." Her tone turned sultry. "But, funny you should mention that—I was actually calling because...do you remember our phone conversation this morning?" I nodded into the phone and looked absently across the porch and out on the ranch yard while my dick started swelling again, thinking about this whole day. "Well," she said, "I'm really sorry that we didn't get to finish it. And I called because, you know, since you're going to get ready for bed anyway, and Andy had to run down to the ship for a couple hours, I thought this would be a good time for us to...finish that chat."

I forced myself to shake my head, like that would somehow work. "Nikki, no. I'm just about to get undressed and go to bed."

"Perfect!" she cried happily. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear!" Then she became more serious. "After the way you were acting when I was out there yesterday—teasing me with your cock tenting your jeans and talking about how much Wendy liked playing with it, and then I didn't get to see anything—after all that I'd like it best for you to strip right in front of me. But, we don't have enough time for that tonight so we'll have to save the real show for later. For now though, my friend, I think we should pick up where we started this morning. I want you to strip for me, Steve, and I want you to tell me about absolutely...everything."

My heart pumped ice through my veins but I was sweating nonetheless, and my hands shook. I carried the phone out onto the porch but the cool night air didn't cool me off. Nikki heard the door opening, my steps through the house. Why didn't I just hang up?! "You've been teasing me for years, Nikki, ever since we met! And yesterday was the worst!" I hadn't meant for it to sound like a defense, but that's how she shot back at me.

"Oh!" she almost hissed. "The worst?! Really? By the look of your cock trying to stick right through your pants I would have thought you actually liked it—but I see how it is. So I told you some of my most intimate times with my husband—and the look on your face and wet spot of pre-cum on your jeans (yes, of course I saw that!) suggested you liked hearing about me stripping and masturbating. I could have sworn you were fantasizing you could take his place. And now, you can't follow through?"

"I said it wrong—I didn't mean the worst, like it was bad. But it was the hardest!" I heard her laughing, and I blushed holding the phone. Why couldn't I say it right?

Her voice was softer, gentle while retaining a firm edge. "Well, like I said while we were riding. If you're not going to show me, you at least have to tell me about it. And you just said you were about to strip, anyway. So do it, Stud. Strip for me...please."

I thought I was quiet, but she could hear my breathing quicken. And then, "And after you've told me everything, Steve, guess what? I'll stand right here in front of the mirror in the living room, and I will strip naked for you, too! I promise."

My voice was breaking; my penis throbbed and my balls ached from the relentless teasing—on top of two days of keeping The Promise. "Start with you boots," Nikki suggested quietly...and I told her I was kicking off the right boot first.

It was hard to hold onto the phone and also get undressed. The porch felt cold on my bare foot, then I took off the other boot...the porch was cold under that foot, too.

"Oh, I can't wait to watch you for real!" Nikki whispered, her voice sultry. I could hear the change in her breathing, too.

"I'm unbuttoning my shirt," I croaked, my voice dry because my tongue was parched. "Nikki, this is dumb. We can't do this."

"Are you going to sleep in your clothes tonight, Steve?"

I said 'no' so quietly that Nikki made me answer her again...then again. "No, Nikki," I finally said. "I always sleep completely naked."

"Good boy," she replied happily. "Then where were we?"

She laughed and said she could tell I had had to set the phone down to shrug out of my shirt, because my voice sounded distant. She told me we wouldn't have that problem when she let me undress for her in person. "So...just a pair of jeans with a big pre-cum stain," she mused. She sounded greedy, I thought.

I said I wanted to go back inside; it was getting chilly out. "My nipples are even getting hard, and I've got goose bumps everywhere!" I protested, when she told me she liked the idea of my being outside.

"Nikki, c'mon. This makes me really nervous."

"You're wearing a belt, right?" That was her only response. Oh, and she told me to put the phone by my hips because she wanted to be able to hear my buckle, and the snap, and my zipper. And to make sure that I spoke up so she could hear me.

"I hate this." I was stalling.

"If that were true, your penis wouldn't be so hard it hurts you right now. Let's go."

Obediently, I hit the speaker-phone button and set the phone on the crate. "My hands are shaking, Nikki." There was no response, but quiet breathing. Fumbling, I opened that silver buckle. "I just opened my buckle, Nikki," I managed, my voice faint. "Now my snap." I heard her approving, anticipating moan. Hell, it's just on the phone, I justified. "I'm going to...Nikki...I'm going to...oh, man. I'm going to pull down my zipper, Nikki." How long's a zipper on a pair of Wranglers, six inches or so? It took forever and it was hopelessly loud, I thought, in the quiet country evening air.

"Oh, I wish I was there!" she cried. "Tell me—did your cock pop out of your pants right away?"

"Sort of."

"That doesn't do it, Steve. When I say I want you to tell me, it means I really want you to tell me. 'Sort of' isn't an answer. Tell me—what did you penis do when you—FINALLY—pulled down your zipper?"

My ex-girlfriend Wendy had never—NEVER—talked like this. The first time I was naked for her had been an accident; other times I'd walked out of the house naked when she came over because I knew she liked it...and after a little while that first time I discovered I liked it, too. Other times, she'd reach into my pants pockets, fool around with me, and then either I'd take my clothes off in front of her or she helped me off with them. But there was never really any talking. We were new, and nervous, and more eager than we were really ready for, and virgins. It was a special night when I finally coaxed Wendy out of her clothes and I got to look at her whole body! Wendy was bashful, and beautiful, and the dark hair around her pussy hid her lips from me. We came together kissing passionately; for the first in my life I held a naked girl. The sensation was out of my world! My hands explored her body; her breasts were soft, her hips were soft, too, but different. I felt her coarse pubic hair rubbing my leg and my penis stood upright between us, pressing against her pelvis. She was so warm! Her kisses tasted better than they had before. I remember the nervous smile on her lips...but there had been almost no talking. I think we were both too nervous.

Nikki called my name again, snapping me back to the moment. Now I was all-but naked for Nikki, my best friend's wife, and having to TALK to her about my penis. And I was still a virgin!

"My p..p...my dick was pointed kinda up and to the side," I began, somehow finding my voice. "So when I pulled my zipper down I was still sort of stuck behind basically the flap of my jeans. Then when I pulled that side of my jeans open..." I took a deep breath. My pants were still on and pulled all the way up, just flayed wide open. "So when I pulled the side of my pants open, then my dick sprang out." There, I thought, that's done!

"Your penis...sprang out! I love it! What a great mental picture! I would so love to watch your penis spring out!" Nikki laughed out loud. I held the phone to my ear again, and it was loud with the speaker-phone still on. "And now? What's going on with that delicious dick right now?" It responded by leaping, when I heard her calling me delicious, even while it made my palms sweat still more.

"My pants are still up, just spread wide open."

"Oh, and are you hard, Steve?"

"Yes." But she corrected me. "Yes, Nikki. My dick is extremely hard."

"Mmmmmm!" she whispered into the phone. "Oh, that's music to my ears. What fun if I could see you right now! No shirt, no shoes. Your proud penis sticking right out of your jeans. I'll bet you sure look sexy right now!" I heard her inhale deeply. "Well, you don't sleep like that, do you? May as well get your pants off, Mister!" I heard her breathing stop; she was listening. "So?"

I let go of my pants; they fell and I stepped out of them. Completely naked now, I stood on the porch of that run down ranch house and felt more exposed than I had even when I had first walked outside while Wendy had waited for me.

"My pants are off, Nikki," I said, remember to use full sentences and trying to sound normal. "I'm naked, Nikki—happy?"

I should have left that last little quip out. She didn't like the tone and said she hoped I'd sleep well and reminded me that I had better keep The Promise and then started to hang up. I begged her—I was ashamed, I felt stupid doing it, but I was so far past horny and lustful it was incredible. I told her over and over that I hadn't meant to sound rude, and then, forcing my voice to remain far calmer than I felt and painfully conscious of the tremendous aching in my balls, I begged my friend's wife, "Nikki, please. Please, you said that if I stripped for you that you would do it too—that you would strip for me and tell me about it. C'mon...please!" Then, suddenly, I recognized the tone in my own voice...and that's not who I am. I don't whine or beg. So I forced myself, again, to calm down. I spoke slowly, evenly, and hoped it would work. "I've kept my promise, Nikki. I haven't jacked off even once since you told me to stop; I haven't fantasized about you—well, I try not to, but still I haven't jacked off. You can't imagine I how felt, stripping for you just now, but I did it. And now I'm stark butt-naked with a raging hard-on that you tricked me into promising not to relieve, and even though I don't get to see you, and even though it's going to drive me crazy all night—I'd love for you to keep your promise, too." I stopped; I could tell she was quiet.

mrmusings
mrmusings
33 Followers