Nikki: Diary of a Football Widow

Story Info
Wife gets occupied during a game.
5k words
4.19
167.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go honey the game starts in an hour," Terry Jones cried as he waited for his wife Nikki to finish getting ready.

"I'm on my way," replied a female voice from inside the bedroom.

"Well what do you think," Nikki asked as she opened the door and stood in front of her husband.

At 21 years old Nikki Jones was a vision of beauty for any mortal man to behold. Standing 5'5 and weighing 120 lbs. she was quite simply a goddess. Her long blonde hair fell midway down her back and framed an angelically beautiful face, which looked at the world through beautiful blue eyes. Her high cheekbones and full lips, were the envy of most women, and the desire of all men. She may have had a face of an angle, but she had the body of the devil. Her upper body was graced with a pair of magnificent 34'b breasts, the nipples of which were clearly visible below her skintight tank top she wore. Her shirt came down just above her bellybutton and showcased her flat tummy, as well as her perfect chest. Her lower body was blessed with long supple legs, toned from her daily exercise of running steps, and encased in a pair of skin tight leather pants, which contoured her sensual hips and "unbelievable" behind.

"See anything you like," Nikki said as she smiled wickedly at him from the door.

"Oh my mother warned me not to marry a woman 14 years younger than me," he said as she walked up to him and they embraced.

"Well it's a good think you didn't listen," she said as she began to rub the noticeable bulge in his pants.

"Besides, I think you like it this way. I know he does," she said as she playfully squeezed his cock through his pants.

"Anyway your mother never liked me," she cooed in his ear.

"We can be a little late can't we baby," Nikki said as she unzipped his pants and slipped her hand inside.

"No sweetheart we can't," Terry moaned as she grabbed his shaft and began to lightly stroke him.

His body was beginning to win the battle with his mind, as her hand found it's mark and began to tease his cock with wickedly erotic strokes. He began to thrust himself forward and match her strokes, as she quickly knelt in front of him and pulled out his cock. He looked down and saw her smiling wickedly as she licked her lips seductively and spit on his cock.

"Nikki we are really running late. I don't think we can do this," Terry said halfheartedly as he felt his beautiful wife's hot breath on his cock.

"Oh give me just a minute, you know how hungry I get," Nikki replied as she inched his cock closer to her mouth.

"But Nikkkk," was his reply as she pulled him to her and took him into her mouth.

"Oh God Nikki…Oh Nikki…Oh yeah," he moaned as she began to pump him harder into her mouth. Her eyes never left his as he witnessed more and more of his cock disappear into her heavenly mouth.

"You know what I want daddy…you know honey…give it to me baby…give mommy what she wants," Nikki said as she popped him back into her mouth and began to suck him harder.

Terry leaned back and moaned deeply as the wonderful fell of his wife's mouth, combined with her slurping sounds and fuck me eyes, was quickly driving him towards eruption.

"Oh God Nikki…oh God…oh fuck…oh Nikkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiii," he cried as he erupted inside of her mouth.

Her lips formed an impenetrable wall around his cock as she swallowed all his seed and fed of him like a nursing puppy. She lingered between his legs and continued to milk him until she had gotten every last drop, then stood up and kissed him passionately. Her tongue danced with his and he could taste his seed on her tongue. He moved his hands down and squeezed her ass, as she ground her hips into his naked cock.

"My God I am so hot right now baby," Nikki cried as she felt his cock through the thin fabric of her leather pants.

"We have to go now honey. I am sorry but we must continue this later," Terry said as he zipped himself up and tore himself away from his breathtaking wife.

"Well aren't you at least going to return the favor," Nikki cried as she put her hands on her hips and glared at him.

"I will later tonight. I am sorry honey, but this is the first time the team has been in the playoffs in 6 years, and the assistant general manager has to be there," Terry said.

"Damn football! That is all you ever think about! When are you going to make some time for me," Nikki replied angrily.

"Look Nikki don't start this again ok. I promised you after the season we would take a vacation and we will. You just have to be a little patient," Terry replied.

"All I have been is patient. Look I know it was a big deal for you to get this job and I am so proud of you, but sometimes Terry I feel I come a distant second in your life," Nikki snapped.

"Hey you knew when we hooked up that I was involved in professional football. It is a very stressful job and I could use a little support on the home front. You know you come first in my life Nikki," Terry said as he gently kissed her cheek and held her hand.

"I promise after the season I will be the man of your dreams," Terry said while looking deeply into her eyes.

"Alright Terry. I'm sorry I guess I just felt a little ignored," Nikki replied as tears came to her eyes.

"I could never ignore you sweetheart I love you too much for that," he said as he kissed her deeply.

"I love you too Terry," Nikki replied.

"Ok then we better get going before it's too late," he said as he hustled her out the door.

Fucking football she mused.

As they drove to the stadium terry had the game station on the radio, and as Nikki heard the voice of the play by play man discuss the key matchups of the afternoon, something began to happen to her. Men with sexy voices had always turned her on, and as she continued to listen to this man on the radio, a fire began to burn between her legs, and her nipples began to harden underneath her thin white tank top.

"Who is the man on the radio," Nikki asked as they drove.

"Oh he is this new kid fresh out of college this is his first year. His name is Jacob Manning," Terry replied.

"Jacob Manning," Nikki cried.

"Yeah do you know him?"

"I went to high school with him. I remember him because he lived at the top of my street and he got the crap kicked out of hi his first day of freshmen year," she replied.

"Wow talk about first impressions," Terry laughed.

"I remember he was about 4 feet tall and wore glasses all the time," Nikki laughed.

"Well he must of hit a growth spurt because he was a walk on basketball player at state. I think he was their all-time leading scorer or something like that."

"Wow I guess I have to catch up on old times with him then," Nikki replied as she squeezed Terry's hand.

They got to the stadium and took their seats in the owners box just as the national anthem was being sung, and as soon as the song was over; Terry was back to his usual job on game day of sitting with the general manager discussing options for next year; and leaving Nikki all alone. As the game wore on Nikki made her way around the box to the front row, where she sat and watched some of the game and listened to the play by play.

Oh That Voice! She thought to herself as he knees began to weaken and her pussy began to tingle. She quickly sat down on a nearby stool and grabbed a glass of wine, as she continued to be stimulated by the sexy voice of the play by play man. One glass of wine turned into two and two to three as her interest in the game waned, but her interest in the radio guy increased. She remembered him from high school, but not really well; all she could really recall about him was that he was short. Her husband had told her that he was taller now, and she found herself wondering if the face matched the voice. As she was sitting down her husband came over to get her and informed her that they wanted him on the radio.

"They want to do a quick interview with a team official during the game. So as luck would have it they asked me," Terry said.

"Oh that's great honey! I am so proud," Nikki said as she squeezed his arm.

"Yeah well c'mon they want us in the radio booth right now," he said as he took her arm and guided her to the booth.

"We are going into the radio booth," she said flushed with excitement at the prospect of seeing how much Jacob had changed since she knew him.

"Yeah calm down sweetheart, it will only be a few minutes," Terry replied.

"I know but it's all very exciting," Nikki replied as she tried to contain her enthusiasm.

As they walked to the booth Nikki continued to hear Jacob's voice through the speakers in the corridor, and with every step her pussy began to tingle more than before. She did not know why she was turned on so much by this voice, but as she continued down the hall her arousal was beginning to reach epic proportions.

They made their way in during a commercial break and as the introductions were made, Nikki's legs almost gave out when she finally saw Jacob in the flesh. He was tall, well over 6 feet with nice wide shoulders and incredibly strong hands, which felt like they could crush hers as he shook it. He had wavy black hair, and a set of green eyes that seemed to stare deep into Nikki's soul in a brief instant. She tried to regain her composure as the conversation steered her way.

"My wife said she was in high school with you," Terry said.

"You were? I'm sorry but I don't remember those years very well. I was kind of a misfit back them," Jacob said as he met her gaze.

"Oh weren't we all back then," Nikki laughed as she slapped his arm playfully, while Jacob began the interview of her husband.

Jacob didn't let on, but he knew exactly who Nikki was. She was the most beautiful girl in school, the head cheerleader and the wet dream of every boy and male teacher in that school. She lived at the top of his street, and every night he would try to sneak out and look through her bedroom window. Most nights were just met with failure, but there was that one night when she came home drunk and inadvertently left her bedroom window open as she undressed. Michelangelo himself could not have sculptured a better goddess then what stood before him that evening. Her long blonde hair and supple breasts, combined with that mythical ass served to fuel his masturbation fantasies every night since. Most nights he would lay back and think about her as he stroked his cock and imagined himself between her thighs, his tongue exploring her sex as his fingers teased her delicate nipples. He imagined his cock deep inside of her and her legs wrapped around him, as he would relentlessly thrust himself into her until he exploded deep inside.

When he saw her again tonight a flood of memories came rushing back to him. Some were good and some were bad, but all of them caused his cock to swell in his pants. Nikki, who was watching her husband and Jacobs interview, felt a shiver run through her pussy as she noticed the large bulge in Jacobs pants, and smiled to herself when she saw him try to cover it up with some stat sheets.

The half came to an end and as the interview concluded, Jacob said he had to run to get to the bathroom and be back in time for the second half.

"Darling can't he use the bathroom next to your office? I think the ones around here will be too crowded. Is it ok," Nikki asked her husband.

"Sure that's a good idea. Here I'll take you to it," Terry said as they headed for the door.

"Terry the general manage wants to speak with you," an intern came and told him.

"Oh ok. Here honey do you mind taking him down," Terry asked Nikki as he followed the intern to the general manager's box.

"Not at all darling," Nikki said as she and Jacob headed for terry's office.

They made their way to Terry's office, and Nikki made herself a drink as Jacob used Terry's private bathroom. She was feeling very warm due to the effect of the alcohol on her system, and began to wonder about the size of Jacob's cock. She had seen the bulge in his pants in the radio booth and it looked much larger than her husbands did. My God What am I doing? She thought to herself as her husband's face came floating back into her mind, and she tried to push thoughts of Jacob away. She laughed to herself and quickly finished her drink as she remembered she was a married woman now.

As she went to put her glass down, she noticed the bathroom door slightly ajar, and could clearly see Jacob's reflection in the mirror. Well it wouldn't hurt to look she mused as she silently walked down the hall and peered through the door.

Her heart skipped a beat as she gazed at him standing there. His naked penis looked to be huge, much larger than her husbands and at least twice as thick. He transfixed her as he stood with his massive cock out totally unaware of her prying eyes. She subconsciously dropped a hand to her crotch and began to rub her pussy through her skin tight leather pants, as her nipples began to harden through her shirt. She silently moaned as she continued to pleasure herself, but quickly panicked when she saw Jacob cock his head in her direction. Nikki tried as silently as she could to sneak back down the hallway, as Jacob zipped up and washed his hands.

He made his way back down the hallway and found her standing by a small bar in the corner of the office.

"Thank you so much Nikki, the line for the bathroom is always so long that I am never done this early. I don't know what to do with the spare time," he joked as he walked towards her.

"Would you like a drink? You still have a few minutes don't you," she asked as she poured him vodka neat.

"Sure I have plenty of time. This is a playoff game so they have some kind of halftime show or something," he replied as he took the drink and they made their way over to the couch.

As they were talking and catching up on old times, Nikki began to laugh harder and harder at the old stories. She and Jacob had never been friends, but she enjoyed the differing opinions he had on their high school years. As he continued to enlighten her as to how the not so popular students viewed her she was amazed at the differing perceptions people had of her.

"Well lot's of my friends always thought you were kind of snobbish back then, but mostly we were just losers. My god if a girl even talked to us I think we all would faint," Jacob laughed as he patted her on the thigh.

"Well what did you think," she asked as she stared deeply into his eyes.

My God she is beautiful, he thought to himself as he looked deeply into her sweet blue eyes. He knew how he felt about her but he was afraid to tell her; afraid that he may look like the biggest fool on the face of the earth; but as he lost himself in her eyes he decided that this was an enchanted moment in his lifetime and he needed to be honest with her.

"I always thought you were the most beautiful woman that I had ever laid eyes on," he said as he shyly looked away.

Nikki was floored by his revelation as she sat there holding her drink and tried to decide what to do next. She did not want to hurt him at all; and truth be told she was very attracted to him and flattered by his comment, but she also knew she was a married woman and her vow was sacred to her; so she decided a friendly kiss on the cheek was the proper course of action.

"Oh you are so sweet," she said as she gently took his face with her hand, and guided her lips to his. As she was kissing him she inadvertently moved her hand and spilled her drink into his lap.

"Oh shit," he cried as the front of his pants became saturated with alcohol.

"Oh Nikki I'm sorry for kissing you. Please forgive me," he said, as he looked into her eyes frightened.

"Oh no don't worry about it. Here let me help you," she said as she grabbed a napkin and started patting his pants.

The effect of her efforts to clean up his pants was causing him to become greatly aroused, and he began to moan slightly as she began to dab the napkin a little harder on his crotch. She smiled slyly to herself and increased her pressure as she felt his bulge grow larger against her hand. He laid his head back against the sofa as her efforts continued and shut his eyes as his cock grew to titanic proportions inside the tight confinement of his pants.

"I think your going to have to take these pants off. I think they are too wet," Nikki said as her hands found his fly and began to unbuckle his pants.

"Wait a second I don't think that's a good idea. I mean I'm a little bit shy," Jacob said as he fought of her attempt.

"These pants are soaking wet Jacob. Now there is a hand dryer in the bathroom, and beside you don't have anything I haven't seen before," She said as she went back to his fly.

"But I'm not wearing underwear Nikki," Jacob said as he tried to stop her once again.

"Oh God Jacob! Grow up will you please," she yelled as she forced his hands away and pulled off his pants.

Nikki's pussy immediately began to drool at the sight of his massive cock as it sprang free from its tight prison. He quickly tried to cup his hands over his cock but the sheer size of it made that an impossibility, and when Nikki saw his size swell to over 10 inches her vow to her husband became a distant memory.

Jacob looked at Nikki, and when he saw her beautiful blue eyes filled with lust, he stopped any attempt to cover his manhood and placed his hands at his sides. He knew that he had to get back to the booth and that she was a married woman, but he also remembered the many nights he had fantasized about this very moment and if he needed to sacrifice his job to fulfill his fantasy, then he was willing to do it. There would be other jobs and other teams, but there was only one Nikki and if she wanted him then he would let her have him.

The alcohol from the drink had soaked his pants so thoroughly that even his cock was wet from it. He gently grabbed the napkin out of her hand and began to wipe off his cock, while her eyes remained glued to his massive tool. Nikki could feel the burning desire between her legs as he continued to wipe and her nipple were rock hard as her desire began to take control of her body.

"This stuff went all the way through to here. I hope I get it all up," Jacob said as he continued to dab up the alcohol around his cock.

The sight in front of her transfixed Nikki and her desire to have this man was reaching untold heights as his cock continued to increase in size. Slowly she grabbed hold of his hand and stopped him.

"I spilled my drink. Let me clean it up," she commanded as she pushed his hands away and began to wipe him down.

Jacob leaned his head back as he felt the wonderful feeling of the napkin dragging over his shaft, and moaned lightly as he felt her hand close over his shaft and begin to slowly pump it. Nikki inhaled sharply as her hand could barley circle his shaft, and as she continued to slowly stroke him, she gently pushed his knees apart and kneeled between his thighs.

"I think some of this stuff is caked on to you Jacob. I think I will need to wet it to get it off," Nikki said as she her eyes remained glued to his cock.

"Ok Nikki," Jacob moaned as his desire grew at the sight of her between his legs, and leaned his head back.

"Ok hold still now. Here we go," Nikki said as she spit on his cock.

Jacob moaned as he felt the feel of her hot saliva on his cock and looked down just in time to see slowly begin to lick his shaft. He squirmed as her tongue made her way up his shaft from the base to the head, and when she reached the head, she quickly spit directly on the head, and looked him strait in the eyes as she took him into her mouth.

"Oh Nikki…oh God," Jacob moaned as he felt her lovely mouth make love to his cock. Harder and harder she thrust down on him, drawing more of him into her mouth with every thrust. Her eyes never left his as she continued to pound him home. Jacob was in heaven as Nikki continued to suck him for all he was worth, and when he told her he was close, she responded by sucking even harder.

12