Nikki Goes Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers

We lay back together in bed, breathless. "That was incredible," I managed to croak out; "You are fucking awesome." I love you."

"I love you too baby," Nikki responded. "That was hot, I' won't lie."

We kissed for a few minutes then fell asleep in each other's arms. I had good dreams that night. When I opened my eyes in the morning Nikki wasn't in bed. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep. I was awakened by Nikki shaking me. "Wake up baby," she said softly, "I've got a present for you."

"Mmm... sounds good," I said. She began to stroke my cock and I was hard in no time.

"You ready for your present?" she asked.

"Give it to me baby," I pleaded. She moved her head down so we were almost in a sixty-nine and began to suck my cock. "This is a great present gorgeous," I said as she sucked one my balls into her mouth and gently played with it.

"Actually this isn't your present," Nikki said. "You're present is two hot, fresh loads of cum courtesy of our neighbors." With that, she positioned her pussy over my face for me to lick. As I stuck my tongue in her cunt what appeared to be at least two loads dripped out onto my face and in my mouth. I stuck my tongue as far up her pussy her pussy as I could and started eating her. She ground her pussy onto my face and soon I felt her spasm with orgasm, pushing out pussy juice and what was left of Steve and Brian's cum. That was all it took and I unloaded in her mouth. She took it all, came up and kissed me sharing my cum with me. Then she swallowed, licked her lips, and asked how I wanted my eggs.

I laughed and said, "Scrambled."

Over breakfast Nikki explained that she had woke up horny and decided to go give Steve and Brian a going away present as we were leaving as soon as we ate and got ready. I told her again how hot the whole experience was for me. I asked her if she would ever do something like that again.

"I don't know that I want to make a habit of it," she admitted, "but I'm pretty certain that you'll eventually have another experience like this in the not-so-distant future."

We got ready and left that afternoon. She kissed both Brian and Steve before we pulled away. Not five minutes into the trip she pulled my cock out and gave me blowjob as we drove down the mountain. Damn, I love that woman.

cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers
12