Nikki, James and His Magic Wand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's incredible," she moaned. "Don't stop."

"We've hardly started!" replied James.

I was so turned on by this stage and, buoyed by the first move which James had made; I moved my right hand away from Nikki's body and slipped my hand down the back of his loosened jeans to stroke his ass. He didn't resist. In fact he made a small moan of approval. He reached out with his left hand and reciprocated the move, firmly stroking my ass and then moving around to clasp my cock once more.

After a while James stopped and moved slowly away to the other side of his room. I was aware of him removing his jeans and boxers and retrieving a few other items from a large black leather case. I had Nikki all to myself for a few minutes and kissed her. She responded passionately.

"This is what I've always wanted," she whispered. "I feel so horny right now."

"You look fantastic," I replied. "Just let yourself go and enjoy it."

James returned with a small metal, silver device. It looked like a spur from a set of cowboy boots, with a spiked wheel on the end of a small handle. I watched him return and locked my eyes on his cock. It was a similar size to mine, about 7"-8" but whereas mine was straight, his curved upwards slightly. He stood behind me with his cock against my backside, and reached over my shoulder with the spur. He gently rolled it down Nikki's neck. She immediately leapt and wriggled against the door, the constraints giving her little leeway. James removed it from her skin and then rolled it gently over one of her tits.

"Oh, fuck! Is that the wand?" breathed Nikki. "That's fucking fantastic!"

James didn't say a thing. He just smiled and carried on, occasionally lifting it and applying it to another part of Nikki's body. She continued to wriggle and moan.

As this was happening I reached around and stroked James's huge cock, grabbing it firmly and pumping it against the crack of my ass. He reached around and masturbated me slowly but firmly. His grip was strong and, being a guy, he knew exactly how much pressure to put on for maximum pleasure.

James handed me the spur and went back to his box of tricks. I rolled it gently over Nikki's abdomen and she continued to moan and groan.

James came back with a strange looking white cylindrical device. It was about 18 inches long, 2" to 3" in diameter with a white, padded mushroom head. It had a cable and plug attached. I continued to kiss and caress Nikki while James bent down and plugged the device into the socket beside the closet door. He looked up at me and winked.

He flicked a switch and I heard a loud buzzing noise, quieter than some of Nikki's vibrators, but it sounded powerful. With little warning he knelt at Nikki's feet and spread her thighs apart. He raised the device up and it made contact with Nikki's wet opening.

"Ah...fuck...fuck...fuck," screamed Nikki. "Ooohh...yes!"

"This is the wand!" smiled James.

Nikki was in ecstasy. The large mushroom head was vibrating powerfully and covering her entire pussy. It was stimulating her clitoris and her outer lips. It was even sending vibrations through her thighs and having an incredible effect on her rear hole. She couldn't see what it was, but it was the best feeling she had ever had between her legs. She had experimented with various vibrators over the years and settled on a small one which she had affectionately named her "Purple Pleaser" but this wand was taking her to a whole different dimension.

Nikki began to thrust down onto the wand. She couldn't get enough of it. She was screaming with pleasure, getting louder and louder. I stood, stroking and kissing her neck and groping her tits.

"Oh fuck, James...you're incredible!" she moaned. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

"That's only the first speed, it goes up to ten," he laughed, winking at me. "Are you reading for speed 2?"

"Oh yes...please...please...do it!" screamed Nikki.

James moved something on the wand and the vibrations and noise went up a level. So did Nikki's screams and moans!

"Aaaaaggghhhh....fuck....yes. Your're the fucking best, James!"

Nikki was now thrusting frantically down onto the wand. The restraints and leg spreader gave her enough leeway to bend her knees slightly. She was literally fucking the thing and screaming the place down. If James had neighbours through the walls they were getting a free sound show. Nikki didn't know and didn't care how much noise she was making. After years of quiet sex, necessary due to the kids getting older, this was a total release. Years of pent up sexual energy was exploding inside her.

I stood behind James and reached around to masturbate him, with my own rigid pole making contact with the crack of his ass. His cock felt amazing and I pumped it in time with Nikki's thrusting. I was so tempted to suck it but I didn't want to overstep the mark and ruin the moment.

I knelt down beside James and watched the master at work. He had obviously done this many times to many different women. He was smiling at his handiwork, ensuring the mushroom head maintained contact with Nikki's thrusting body. With his other hand he was forcing three fingers up around the rear of the wand, roughly masturbating Nikki. There were loud squishing noises and, although Nikki wasn't a squirter, there were clear fluids dripping down his hand and onto the floor. Nikki was forcing herself onto his fingers and onto the wand. Inside she was totally lost.

"Does it go inside her?" I asked.

"It's not supposed to," replied James, "but Nikki is trying her best to swallow it whole," he laughed.

I rubbed my fingers over my glistening cock, ensuring some of the pre-cum lubricated my middle finger. I put my finger against her puckered asshole and it entered with relative ease. Almost immediately, she went into a spasm, with her ass squeezing rapidly around my finger.

"She's definitely coming!" I informed James.

James gave a satisfied smile and fucked her even harder with his fingers.

The orgasm lasted for a long, long time with the pulses easing off and then getting stronger again. James handed me the wand and said he'd be back in a minute. I could feel the strong vibrations through my hand and copied what James had been doing. I forced the mushroom head onto Nikki's clit and entered her with three fingers. She continued to wriggle and moan.

James returned with a bowl of ice cubes. Without warning he put one on each of Nikki's nipples and I watched in amazement as they appeared to grow harder and bigger. The freezing cold water dripped down her body onto my hand. Nikki cried out in pleasure and continued to fuck the wand, this time with even more wild abandon. James placed ice cubes on her neck and let her suck on one.

I was now getting the hang of the wand and was aware that Nikki seemed to be heading for another orgasm, with her eyelids fluttering, flushed face and the noises emitting from her beautiful mouth. James bent down and slipped his finger up her anus. She immediately went into convulsions and James grinned.

"She's definitely over the edge again!" he laughed. "God, you're squeezing my finger, Nikki!"

Nikki was almost spent. She could feel her legs weakening and she would have collapsed were it not for the wrist restraints above her head. She had lost count of the multiple orgasms she had just experienced. Neil and James had been aware of two of the strongest ones but to her it had seemed like one continuous explosion since James had first placed the wand against her.

"I think she needs a break," smiled James.

We slowly released the leather cuffs and the waist strap from the metal buckles. Nikki collapsed into my arms and kissed me slowly. She then reached out for James and held us both. We lifted her onto the bed and lay either side of her. Three sets of hands gently stroked flesh. Nikki got most of the attention but, with her blindfold now lifted, Nikki was delighted to see James and I make occasional contact with each other. It really turned her on when I reached across and began to masturbate James.

"Why didn't you do this to me last time?" smiled Nikki.

"You were newbies. I didn't want to scare you off," laughed James. "It's not everyone's cup of tea."

"Well, it's definitely mine," teased Nikki.

"You're not kidding. That's one of the best reactions I've ever seen from the wand," smiled James.

Her energy restored, Nikki was determined to repay James for the incredible pleasure he had just given her. She rolled over and lay on top of him, kissing him deeply and stroking his hair.

"Now it's your turn," smiled Nikki.

She sat above him and prepared to straddle his cock.

"Just a second and I'll grab a condom?" said James.

In our email exchanges I had reminded him that I'd had the snip, so Nikki didn't use contraception. We had agreed that condoms were a must, for lots of reasons.

"No. I want you inside me just the way you are. Just don't come inside me, okay," whispered Nikki.

With that, she guided his throbbing cock to the entrance of her glistening hole and slowly sat down on it, feeling it fill her completely. Slowly but surely, Nikki picked up the pace and began to ride him.

I watched for a while, amazed. It had always been my fantasy to watch Nikki go bareback with another guy but the possible consequences had terrified us. We had always insisted on condoms during all the other meets. Finally, I stood up, putting my feet either side of James and offered Nikki my cock. She took it in her mouth and she started to suck it expertly whilst continuing to bounce rhythmically on his penis. I loved the sensation and the sight, but after a few minutes I climbed off the bed and sat in a chair with a perfect view of the proceedings. I knew Nikki wanted to put on a show for James and it was easier for her to concentrate on him alone.

It was an amazing sight. They seemed totally in tune with each other. At times Nikki was controlling the rhythm, really picking up the pace and fucking him frantically. Then they would slow down and James would pull Nikki down towards him for a long kiss and to touch her breasts. Then he would suddenly lift her up in the air with a few quick piston like thrusts. It was a beautiful sight watching his glistening, unsheathed penis enter my Nikki.

Nikki was loving it. It seemed so horny, so dirty, so dangerous to have a stranger's bare cock inside her. The fact that James's cock curved upwards was also having an incredible effect on her. When she got a good rhythm going she could feel his manhood reaching parts of her front inner wall that Neil sometimes reached with his fingers, but never with his straighter cock. James seemed aware of his ability to reach her G-spot and expertly positioned her by moving her waist with his hands.

"Lean back a bit," suggested James.

As she did so, James fucked her quickly and roughly, raising his body off the bed with each thrust. Nikki matched his rhythm and they synchronized into an incredible frenzy. Sweat was dripping down Nikki's forehead and back but she somehow found the energy to keep going. Suddenly, she felt an amazing sensation inside her. Each thrust was stimulating her G-spot and the sensation was building with every movement.

"Ah...fuck....ah, fuck...I'm coming!" screamed Nikki.

I watched in astonishment as my wife buckled and screamed with pleasure. Her eyelids moved rapidly and a red flush came all over her body. James went for the kill and continued to fuck her mercilessly. Nikki continued to scream out and then tears of joy streamed down her cheeks.

I had always been able to bring Nikki to orgasm through oral sex, and occasionally through masturbation. Once or twice she had come while riding on top but that was really due to grinding her clit. But no-one...not even any of the guys we had played with...had managed to give her an orgasm through penetration alone. James's perfectly shaped cock, combined with his technique and tremendous stamina had pushed her over the edge.

James just smiled as Nikki collapsed on his chest, kissing him and stroking his face.

"Oh, thank-you. Thank you. I didn't think I would ever come that way. That's the first time ever."

"It was my pleasure," smiled James.

Nikki cuddled into him for a few minutes, stroking each other like long-time lovers.

"I still need to make you come," smiled Nikki, as she turned around and took up a 69 position on top of James. She firmly grabbed his impressive cock and took it into her willing mouth. James held Nikki's waist and placed a pillow under his head so that his tongue could reach Nikki's clit. I watched.

Once again, Nikki and James seemed to instinctively find a rhythm which suited them both. Nikki placed her hands either side of James's legs and bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Her arms bent and straightened repeatedly...almost as though she was performing push-ups. Her body rhythmically slid horizontally along James's body, back and forth, and this created a cyclical effect. It was as though she was fucking his tongue. James moaned with pleasure between licks and sucks. Occasionally he would remove his hands from Nikki's waist and roam all over her body, stroking her bum, the small of her back and then around the front to fondle her tits.

Nikki was enjoying the sensation of James's cock in her mouth. It was smooth and she could still taste her own juices coating it. Its curved shape made it easy to pass over her tongue and down her throat. She tried her best to deep throat. Occasionally, she would gag and take a break, pumping it with one of her hands and then go back to the bobbing action. She was worshipping this cock. This man and this cock that had given her so much pleasure tonight. She had fantasized about doing this with James for so long. He was the best lover she had ever had. Even the first time they had met, he had alternated between being so gentle with her, but could turn it up a notch and be rough when she wanted it. He seemed to know exactly which buttons to push. It was almost as though he could read her mind, the way he was stroking parts of her body right now, instinctively knowing what she wanted.

I was watching, wondering if we looked this beautiful when Nikki and I performed a 69. It suddenly dawned on me that Nikki hadn't made eye contact with me or even acknowledged my presence for 10-15 minutes...not since I had removed my cock from her mouth and let her focus on riding James. I had mixed feelings. Part of me felt neglected and left out of the whole affair. However, a greater part of me was turned on by the fact that Nikki was totally lost in the moment. During previous encounters she had been putting on a show for me. This time she was putting on a show purely for James. It was all about his pleasure...their pleasure.

They continued is this position for a long time and gradually the pace increased. The licking noise between Nikki's legs was getting louder and louder and James's mouth was covered in her juices. Nikki stopped sucking his cock and began to thrust frantically on James's face. Her ass and waist were pumping furiously and her cries and moans increased in volume and intensity. She was on the verge of yet another orgasm. James removed one hand from her waist and slipped a finger up her anus, having noticed that this had helped Nikki over the edge on several occasions tonight. Sure enough, the finger had barely entered before the pulsing started and Nikki screamed out in ecstasy.

"Aaaarrggghh....God.....aaaaahhh......James, you're fucking incredible!"

James continued to flick his tongue expertly over Nikki's quivering clit, encouraging her movement by manipulating her waist with his hand. When she eventually slowed down she turned around and lay in his arms again.

"I can't believe I've missed out on this over the past few years," smiled Nikki. "Why didn't we look you up earlier?" With this she finally made eye contact with me and flashed me a sexy smile.

"Thank you," she quietly mouthed in my direction.

Nikki leaned on her side and stroked James's cock, which was still standing erect in all its glory.

"Are you on Viagra or something?" laughed Nikki, you've been brick hard for ages. "Do you ever come?"

"Natural stimulation," he smiled, stroking her hair. "I'm a long-stayer..but I'll get there eventually, don't worry. Plus, I'm a quick repeater!" he laughed.

"Can I take you home as my personal sex slave?" said Nikki, hopefully. "What can I do for you to get you over the edge? I'll do anything...and I mean absolutely anything!"

At that moment Nikki would truly have done anything James requested. He had earned it. She was half hoping that he would request anal sex. Nikki had never tried it properly. She and Neil had attempted it once but even the head of Neil's penis at the entrance had proven too painful. Right now she was so turned on and so grateful. If James wanted to fuck her virgin ass then it was his.

I was sitting thinking the exact same thing. I was praying for James to place her on all fours and fuck her senseless from behind, filling her with his seed and watching it drip out her ass.

"Honestly, I'm having an incredible night so far. I love giving a woman pleasure and you're so responsive, Nikki. But...maybe you could tie me up and you two could have some fun with me!"

Nikki looked at me and smiled. I nodded my head.

Nikki and I carefully but firmly placed the leather restraints on James's wrists and ankles. Nikki blindfolded him while I attached the leather belt around his waist. Nikki grabbed his erect cock and used it to lead him across to the closet door. Between us we shackled him to the hooks around the door and while Nikki kissed and stroked his manhood I positioned his feet and attached the leg spreader.

Nikki knelt between his legs and invited his curved cock into her mouth once more. She cupped his balls in her hand and sucked on his meat, occasionally flicking her tongue over the head and then resuming the bobbing and sucking motion. I retrieved the wand and turned it to its 1st position. It only had two settings – 1 & 2 – James had been teasing about the ten speeds! I used it to stimulate various parts of Nikki's body and then moved it onto James. He reacted just like Nikki, wriggling and moaning. He especially liked it round the back stimulating his ass, and could be seen to replicate Nikki's squatting movements, grinding down onto the mushroom head.

With my free hand I gathered an ice cube from the bowl and slid it up his body, stopping on his nipple and rubbing it in a circular motion when I had reached the target. Nikki stopped sucking and took another ice cube, copying my movements on the other side of his chest. We both stood and leaned in to kiss his chest. I grabbed his cock firmly and began pumping it with my clenched hand. It felt so hard, so thick, so long. As we suckled on his nipples Nikki and I gazed at each other and smiled.

Nikki grabbed his head and pulled James down for a deep kiss, exploring his mouth with her tongue and James responded, their tongues circling and flicking. She resumed her kneeling position and ran her tongue along the full length of his massive member, back and forward, maintaining eye contact with me at all times. She then assumed a position with her ass raised slightly in the air but her mouth still sucking James off. I understood what she wanted and moved around behind her, grabbing her slender waist and positioning my cock at her glistening hole. It had been given quite a pounding by James earlier and my cock slid easily into the void. I fucked Nikki, gently at first, but then harder and faster. She matched my pace by bobbing on James's cock faster and deeper and his moans increased.

After a few minutes Nikki stopped sucking and turned around and gave me the most seductive look imaginable. She flashed me a sexy smile beckoned me to join her at James's feet by wiggling her finger in a 'come here' motion. I took a deep breath and knelt down beside her, Nikki moved a little to the right so that James was exactly half way between us.