Nikki's Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then is was over. The spotlights faded and the dim house lights came up. Nikki was still laying in the chair, panting.

I was surprised that there was no applause. It had been an incredible performance. Then I realized that the audience was lining up to personally thank Nikki.

She was gathering herself up, putting her dildo away and getting her shoe on. Each couple or person who came up spent a few moments talking with her, and tipping her.

Somehow, my hands were free from Joni. She was dressed and was acting like nothing had happened.

We waited until last. Nikki came over to us and I took her naked body in my arms. We had been kissing for quite some time, but she sensed that the kiss I gave her now was something much more. She gave me a WTF was that? look as she released me and hugged Joni.

Behind us, workers were removing the chair and table and replacing it with a bed. Other workers were quickly cleaning the sitting area.

"Well, what did you think?" Nikki asked.

All I could say was "Wow!"

"That's the first time I ever sucked my toes. I could really get used to it. That orgasm was intense!"

"It was really erotic! I really can't describe how turned on I am. Let's go somewhere so I can show you."

Joni nudged me. "This was only Act 1. The grand finale is yet to come."

"I really think you'll like this next part." Nikki said. "I have to go clean up a bit. You can wait here if you like."

Nikki turned and headed away. I just couldn't take my eyes off that alluring body sashaying away for me.

Joni pulled me around. I braced for the slap I thought was coming for fondling her breast. Instead she steered us back to our seats.

We sat there silently as the next group filed in. My cock was still quite swollen. Joni must have been reading my mind, for she reached over, unzipped my pants and began to stroke me. There was plenty of pre-cum on the tip, and Joni put her head in my lap and licked me clean. But she didn't stop there. I felt my shaft sliding into her mouth and down into her throat. She just held my cock there, no motion, no sucking.

I was still in Joni's mouth when the spotlights came back on. There was my nude Nikki, holding hands with an equally nude man with an enormous cock. Much bigger than mine.

Nikki saw where Joni's head was and gave me an angry look. But a moment later I watched the male performer gather her in his arms and they began to kiss.

My heart sank. I was going to have to watch Nikki make love to a man. And it wasn't me.

I felt my erection start to dissipate, and almost simultaneously Joni began to suck on me. And she wasn't the only one with a cock in her mouth. Nikki was kneeling in front of that huge cock, running her tongue around the head. Nipping at his foreskin. Then taking him completely in her mouth.

"Me! It's supposed to be me!" I wanted to yell. But instead I sat there and watched her suck his cock. And she kept going and going. Pulling on his ass, rubbing his balls, stroking his massive shaft. He was at least 3 inches bigger than me and probably twice as wide.

I watched his buttocks tense up, and much to my surprise he started to come in Nikki's mouth. She greedily drank in his cum, as I watched her swallow four times before releasing his cock.

He picked her up as if she weighed nothing and put her on her back. Nikki opened her legs for him readily, and he preceded to eat her pussy. Oh how I wanted to lick her! Stick my tongue in her and taste her. But now I had to watch another man.

"Look, he's already hard again." Joni pointed out. "Won't be long before he fucks her with that thing!"

Joni noted my look of disgust, along with my flagging cock. "What's wrong?"

In a moment of weakness that I instantly regretted, I said "I'm in love with her. Can't you see that? I want to be making love to her!"

Joni pulled back with a surprised expression on her face. "Oh." she mouthed.

I turned away from Joni just in time to see Nikki writhing in ecstasy as she climaxed as he continued to lick her clit and had fingers buried deep inside her.

Joni snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear. "Sorry, I didn't know. It will be over soon."

"Fuck me! Fuck me now! Ram that huge dick into me!" Nikki was screaming.

And he did. With no hesitation or pleasantries he slammed all the way into her and began to pound her.

"Harder! Harder! Oh God that feels good! Fuck me as hard as you can!"

I couldn't believe it. I was getting aroused. Watching Nikki getting fucked in a way that I could never hope to do was turning me on and making me very angry at the same time. My dick was still out, and Joni noted that it was growing again. Once again I felt Joni's soft hand stroking me.

"Take it, bitch! You are quite the whore, aren't you, slut?" He yelled at Nikki.

"Yes!"

"You're getting paid for this fucking, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"And what does that make you?"

"A whore."

"What kind of whore?"

"A cum swallowing whore who wants to be fucked in the ass!"

He had continued to pound away at her during the entire exchange. I was very hard again, with Joni stroking me up and down the entire length of my shaft.

He stopped suddenly, with his cock buried all the way inside of her. Lifting her up he slid a pillow under her butt. Nikki grabbed her legs and pulled them back and very open.

He pulled out of her cunt, and smoothly slid that monster cock into Nikki's eager ass. Slowly he built his momentum back up until he was back at full speed, slamming into Nikki's tight hole.

Joni had taken me back in her mouth. But this time she was actively sucking me. I don't know if she was turned on as well, or just trying to distract me, but damn it felt good!

Nikki was masturbating wildly as he continued to pile drive her. I could tell they were both getting close to coming, when he pulled off one of her shoes and crammed her toes into his mouth.

That was too much. Although I wanted to be the one sucking Nikki's toes, watching her in such unbridled heat sent me over the edge.

I grabbed Joni's head, held it still and began to fuck her mouth. Within seconds I began to come, and I watched him pull out and start to come all over Nikki's belly and bare pussy.

My climax was just beginning to subside as Nikki began to come one last time. That's when I realized how viciously I was pounding Joni's mouth. As I slowed down, I felt the shudder of Joni's own orgasm.

Nikki had his still stiff cock in her mouth again, but she was just enjoying some of his cum.

I lifted Joni up. "I'm sorry Joni. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"You felt me cum, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Never apologize when you make a woman cum!"

Nikki and her partner were beginning to receive their tips as we got our clothes straightened back out.

"We need to leave. Now." said Joni. "Nikki wants us to leave immediately. She'll talk to you at work in the morning."

So we headed out, leaving Nikki sitting nude with the man who had just fucked her.

"You should tell her."

"You're right. I think she suspects."

"No, she doesn't. Just tell her how you feel about her."

"I will. Tomorrow."

12