Nina's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Steve settled in a rhythm, Nina looked around for Jimmy; she held her hand out towards his cock and shifted her position on the desk so that she could take it in her mouth. She sucked it gently and supported it in her hand as her husband battered her from behind.

"You wanna turn now?" Steve asked Jimmy.

"Sure."

Steve slid his cock out of Nina and she stepped out of her panties before pushing herself upright from the table.

"I don't want Jimmy like that, I want him on top of me." she said to Steve.

He smiled, "However you want."

Nina turned to Jimmy and grinned, "I don't want my clothes creased, how about you take them off for me."

Jimmy lowered his lips to her as he slipped her jacket off her shoulders, she plunged her tongue into his mouth as his hands slipped around to the rear of her skirt; it was soon on the floor after the button and zip were released. Nina whimpered as his hands cupped her bare buttocks and moved upwards, she then leaned back as his fingers began undoing the buttons of her blouse. Reaching down, she guided Jimmy's cock between her thighs and squeezed it tight as her blouse was removed. She kissed him passionately as his hands reach behind her and expertly unclipped her bra. She sighed as his fingers found her nipples and then again whimpered as he moved his lips from hers and began to suck them. This was going to be real good she thought to herself.

Impatiently but reluctantly, she pushed him way and turned towards the bed. She flicked the folded blanket undone and placed it on the bed, placing the pillow at one end she lowered herself onto her back and looked over at Jimmy.

"Come and get me." she whispered.

She spread her thighs wide as Jimmy approached; he knelt between them and looked down at the splendour that lay before him. Her pale legs were still long and shapely, a two inch thick landing strip of black curls sat above her pussy lips. Below, her pink clitoris stood proudly between her parted lips, which were wet with anticipation. He moved over her and ran his tongue over her nipples and then worked his way downwards. She pushed her warm wet pussy into his face as his tongue found her clitoris; he sucked it into his mouth and flicked his tongue swiftly over it. Nina tried to hold still as the pleasure wracked her body, her fingers digging into the blanket below her. She looked over at her husband, she found him standing close stroking his cock watching her.

Reaching down, Nina pulled Jimmy upwards on top of her, with him supporting his weight on his elbows; she looked down between her thighs as his cock moved closer to her pussy. Reaching down she guided it to her open lips and rubbed the head on her clit before moving it downwards to her opening. With her free hand, she directed her face to his; she looked into his eyes as his cock slipped inside her. It was a moment that neither of them would ever forget, the passion and old memories moulded with the pleasure as Jimmy began to slide his cock inside her with long slow strokes. Their lips touched as stared into each others eyes; she wrapped her legs tightly around his thighs and moved with him.

She felt the mattress below her move and opened her eyes to find Steve sitting at the foot of the bed watching them. She slipped her face to the other side of Jimmy's to avoid her husband's attention and then settled down to enjoy herself. Jimmy had always been a good lover; he was gentle and attentive with good staying power. She liked the way that that he alternated his strokes inside her, some shallow, others deep. He liked to kiss her all over, from the tip of her toes to the brow of her forehead; his pussy licking skills were second to none. During their courtship and marriage, he knew that if he could get his tongue on her clit, the rest was history. She remembered back to the times when they would enjoy different things, like non-penetrative sex, anything went so long as there was no cock in pussy. It wasn't until they had split did she really appreciate how good a lover he really was. She went through a slightly promiscuous stage before she met and married Steve. While the sex with different partners was average to good, she realised too late that it was so much better with someone you actually loved.

Now Jimmy was back between her legs and his body fitted her like a glove, she felt an old spark had been reignited inside her. She pulled his head down besides her and nibbled at his neck as she ran her hands over his back. The pleasure continued to build in her as their bodies rocked together.

"Oh Jimmy, that's so nice." she whispered quietly into his ear. "Why did we let ourselves destroy each other when we had so much going for us?"

He raised his head and looked down at her, placing her hand on his head she pulled her lips to his and kissed him passionately.

So enthralled were they by the moment they forgot about Steve, until his voice interrupted them and brought them both back to reality.

"Hey Nina, how about you having a turn on top?"

Jimmy and Nina smiled at each knowing that they'd both been in a different world. Jimmy slipped out of her and rolled onto his back as Nina got to her knees and prepared to straddle him.

"No, face the other way." Steve suggested.

Nina obediently turned around so that she was facing away from Jimmy, she straddled him and guided his cock to her pussy and carefully eased herself down on it. Jimmy placed his hands under her buttocks and took her weight as she stretched her legs forward. Then she leaned back onto Jimmy's chest and got as comfortable as she could before starting to move up and down. She watched as Steve moved closer to take in the view. She closed her eyes in pleasure when she felt Jimmy's kiss her on her shoulders and neck; she tilted her head to one side to offer an ear which he gently nibbled.

At the other end of the mattress, Steve watched in awe as Nina lifted and lowered her pussy on Jimmy's cock, her pink inner lips following ever contour of the thick shaft, from the base to the rim of the head. Every now and then, the shiny slippery shaft would slip out and a well manicured hand would reach down and guide it back in. Eventually Steve moved around and stood besides Nina's face, he rubbed his rigid cock on her face and was rewarded with an open mouth. She persevered for a short time, but trying to concentrate on Jimmy inside her and sucking Steve was too much. She raised herself from his cock and swung around so that she was facing Jimmy; she then slipped his cock back inside her and eased her self down to the hilt.

She reached to her side, took hold of Steve's cock and began to stroke it, he moved closed so that she could suck it. For a few minutes, she worked with both of them before she made a decision.

"Steve, how about just watching me and Jimmy for awhile, trying to do two of you at once is too complicated." she lied.

"Sure, fine." he replied as he returned to the end of the bed to watch Nina's buttocks slide move up and down on Jimmy.

Nina slapped Jimmy's face with her breasts a few times and successfully avoided getting them bitten before snuggling down onto Jimmy's chest. They lay cheek to cheek and settled into a slow rhythm as they enjoyed each other.

"Mmmm, this brings back good memories Jimmy." she whispered. "But Steve's going to want to get in the action sooner or later. While I don't want this to end, I think you should turn me over and finish me off."

Jimmy rolled Nina over onto her back; her legs wrapped firmly around his body ensured that she remained impaled on his erection. He pushed her thighs back high on her chest and leaned into her causing her to groan loudly.

"Ohhhh, you're gonna ruin me doing that." she commented as he moved his buttocks from side to side while pushing into her at the same time.

"Well, at least you'll have something to remember me by."

Nina laughed, "I don't think I'll ever forget this as long as I live."

She managed to straighten her legs and changing the angle of his attack, "That's better."

Nina placed her arms around his shoulders and hugged Jimmy tight, with her legs now entwined around his thighs; she began to move with him.

"That's it Jimmy, hard, fast and fill me up." she whispered.

"What about you?" he asked knowing how she craved orgasms.

"Don't worry about me; I'm too hyped up to cum, especially with our audience watching every move. I'm all yours, just have fun with me."

Jimmy began to pour on the pace; he looked into Nina's smiling face as their bodies slapped noisily together, their lips barely touching as they licked each others lips. Nina loved the feel of Jimmy's body on top of her; his weight resting on his elbows spared her the full weight of his substantial frame; her thighs spread wide to accommodate his hips and thighs. His hard cock was thrusting hard into her, but not hard enough to cause pain or discomfort. Nina shifted her legs upwards slightly for her own comfort and then gave both her mind and body to him as she relaxed into her own world of pleasure. She began to recognise his mannerisms of building up to his orgasm, like his shallow breathing and quivering arm and chest muscles. She opened her eyes and stared up at the man she once loved so much, his eyes closed in concentration. She wiped his brow and ran her hand through his thick hair; she could feel his orgasm building. She looked into his face and waited patiently for it to arrive, judging her timing to perfection, she guided his lips to hers and kissed him passionately as he erupted inside her. Nina hugged him tightly as his warm cum flooded her insides; she raised her knees to stop it flooding out onto the bed beneath her. Jimmy broke the kiss to get much needed air and relaxed slowly on top her, after thirty seconds or so, his cock began slowly slipping from her as it shrunk.

"That was good Jimmy, so much like old times." she whispered into his ear.

He chuckled, "I guess it was."

They continued to lay intertwined until Jimmy rolled from between her legs and onto his back. Nina looked over at her husband, his eyes still feasting on her inner thighs. She purposely left her thighs high and wide to give Steve the best view of her battered and sodden pussy, for she knew it was part of his elaborate fantasy to see her in that condition. He soon approached her and offered his cock to her mouth; she reluctantly opened her mouth and took in his bulbous knob. She carefully swung her legs onto the floor and raised herself to the sitting position. Leaning forward, she began to stroke his cock while she sucked it gently and expertly. Nina relaxed her pussy not caring as Jimmy's cum leaked out onto the blanket below, she began to work on him using a fast thumb and forefinger action she knew he loved so much, combined with a little mouth action, she knew it wouldn't take long. She waited attentively until he got close, then placing her free arm under her breasts; she raised and offered them ready for him to cum over. Again, judging her timing to perfection, she removed her mouth from his knob and watched as he fired lines of cum over her breasts and onto her shoulders. She continued to milk him until well after he finished and he stepped away from her.

"Nina; that was absolutely fantastic." he wheezed. "It was better than any fantasy."

She turned to Jimmy and met his eyes, then quickly looked away embarrassed at her situation, she felt uncomfortable having another man's cum all over her chest and hands. Without a word, she stood and walked into the bathroom and ran the tap for warm water to clean herself. Jimmy noticed that Steve's demeanour suddenly changed, it was if he couldn't bring himself to look at him. Without speaking, Steve quickly dressed and then walked into the bathroom.

"I'd better go back, text me when you're ready and I'll come back and let you out." Jimmy heard him say.

With that, Steve unlocked the door and left without a word to Jimmy. A few seconds later, Nina's voice echoed from the bathroom over the sound of running water.

"Don't you go anywhere Jimmy; I want to talk to you."

"Okay." he replied as he made himself comfortable by sitting on the bed and leaning on the wall behind.

A few minutes later, Nina appeared from the bathroom. Still nude, she walked over to Jimmy, sat astride his thighs and looked into his eyes.

"Do you really still love me Jimmy?"

Jimmy smiled, "Yeah, I still love you."

"Earlier tonight, you said that you'd be happy to turn back the clock if you could. Is that true too?"

"I guess, where's this going?"

"I've been planning to leave Steve for awhile, seeing you here tonight and making love to you has just reiterated that I want out of my marriage."

"Shit, Nina. Why?"

"He's been unfaithful to me on numerous occasions, plus you can see what he's like. I just don't respect or love him anymore. I mean, what sort of man wants to watch his wife fuck around? The thing is Jimmy, that I love you too, the big question is whether you want us to try again."

Jimmy looked up into her big eyes, "Is that what you really want Nina?"

"I do if you do."

She nodded as the tears erupted down her face and she began to sob, Jimmy pulled her close and kissed the tears from her face.

"So Jimmy, is that a yes, will you have me back?"

"Nina, I'd have you back any day of the week. The answer is a big yes."

She looked down at him and then kissed him gently at first, then it became more passionate, she leaned him to him as he squeezed her tight as the tongues played with each other. It was a timeless kiss for both of them, in the heat of the moment, Nina felt Jimmy's cock harden and push upwards against her pussy. She laughed as she lifted her body and eased it out against his stomach where it couldn't inflict any more damage than it already had.

"That thing's always had a mind of it own." she commented as she sat down again

"I should warn you that it hasn't changed one bit."

She chuckled, "That just fine then. So, what's it to be Jimmy, shall we do this thing or not?"

"It's a yes from me."

And from me too." she replied and then kissed him on the lips.

For an undeterminable time, they held each other until the chill of the room began to set in.

"I know that you're good at removing my clothes, how'd you like to dress me for a change?" she suggested.

Jimmy was soon kneeling at her feet as he eased her panties over each ankle and up her thighs, she giggled as he stopped and kissed her pussy before slipping them up all the way. Next he eased her panty hose up her thighs; he then licked each nipple before slipping her bra on and fastening it behind her. He held her skirt as she stepped into it and eased upwards; then he slipped her blouse on and kissed her as his hands fumbled with the buttons. Jimmy followed Nina into the bathroom to replace her make up; he watched for a while, then removed a hairbrush from her handbag and brushed her hair as she ran a lipstick over her lips. She stopped as he pulled her hair back into a pony tail and slipped the band over it; then she sighed as he began to kiss her neck and the bare skin of her shoulders beneath her blouse. She turned and kissed him again, the sweet taste of the lipstick hitting him immediately. His hands slipped down and raised her skirt and cupped her buttocks, she pushed into him and then spread her legs a little as his hand caressed her pussy. She put up with it for a few seconds and then forcibly removed his hand from between her legs while giggling at the same time.

"Stop it. Shit Jimmy, you can still turn me on at the drop of a hat. I can see you're gonna be trouble. Just a few more seconds and then we'd better get out of here." she said before kissing him, her hands holding his to stop them doing anymore wandering over her body.

Three days later.

They rang each other four times a day, at first it was for reassurance but then the desire to be together by both parties was affirmed. Nina told Steve that the marriage was over. After the shock, the reality set in, he tried everything to get her to change her mind, but even after she was promised the world, Nina was determined to go.

On a Thursday night, Jimmy answered the door of his apartment to find Nina with two large bags standing before him. It was actually two days earlier than they'd planned. They grinned stupidly at each other before he lifted her in his arms and carried her through the door. They stood and kissed with the door wide open and the bags still on the other side. Eventually she pushed him away.

"I thought three days was better than five. How about getting the bags and closing the door." she suggested.

He did so and then found Nina walking around the lounge looking at photos, pictures and other things of interest. He watched as she kicked off her shoes and slipped her green top off over her shoulders; her jeans were undone and pushed down her lovely thighs where she stepped out of them leaving her in matching black panties and bra.

"Take your clothes off Jimmy, I want to hold you skin to skin." she said while continuing to walk the room as he undressed.

She then walked to where he was standing and stood in front of him, reaching behind her, she unclipped her bra and let it fall as she slipped her panties down and stepped out of them.

"Here you are Jimmy; I'm yours as you're mine."

They closed and took each other in their arms; they kissed and held each other tight until Jimmy led her into the bedroom. They soon lay intertwined and took in each others bodies, but there was no sex. They talked, a little about the past but more about commitment to each other and their future, and then Nina got serious. She knelt beside him and looked down at him,

"What is it Nina?"

"I've only got one condition. I know when we were together we used to fantasise about doing it with other people. I don't mind us doing that again, or watching blue movies, but please don't ask me to actually do it with someone else. What I did the other night with you was wrong, and I'm ashamed of myself. Not because it was with you, but because I did it with Steve watching. I feel terrible about that and I never want to be in that position again. You need to know that you're the only man I want to make love to me. Do you promise me?"

"I understand and that's okay." he replied. "What about us though, will there be plenty of sex?"

Nina's face transformed into a big smile changing her mood instantly, "There'll be more sex than you can shake a stick at, but not tonight. I want to wake up beside you in the morning; I want you to pinch me so that I know I'm not dreaming. Then you can have your evil way with me for as long as you like."

She leaned down and gave him a peck on the lips, "And you'll have kiss the tears away, cause I know I'm gonna cry big time."

Jimmy grabbed her and rolled her over onto her back, he manoeuvred himself to a kneeling position between her legs. He gazed down at her nude body and marvelled at her beauty, her lovely long legs and her inviting but temporarily out of bounds pussy. His eyes shifted to her thin waist and to her pink nipples of her breasts. She cheekily poked her tongue out at him when their eyes met.

"How letting me kiss your pussy, just for a couple of seconds?" he asked in hopeful jest.

"She laughed, "Nope, not a chance. That tongue of yours is too dangerous."

As he leaned over her body to kiss her, she wisely rolled her body to the side and squeezed her legs closed.

"Nice try, but there's gonna be none of that tonight." she said with a grin on her face.

Jimmy laughed knowing that he'd been out-thought, and then lay down beside her.

She snuggled into him and looked into his face, "Jimmy La Trone, I love you to bits. We've got a lot of loving to catch up on and I promise to be your soul mate for ever."