No Accounting For Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers

"Is there a creek down there?" She scanned the view from left to right.

"Yep. A lot of wildlife too -- deer, raccoon; we'll get down there in a little bit. So, as you see, the house is actually built on the edge of the ravine -- the architect was quite inventive." He opened the sliding doors and invited her to come out onto an extensive deck. As she approached the railing, the second story of the house peeked out from below her feet: the façade curving in impossible directions.

"Whoa. I had no idea. Is that the den over there?" Off to the right, she saw the curved glass wrapping from the wall onto the roof and the pipestack of the fireplace curving up the facade. The memory of their conversation in front of the fireplace and the intensity of her orgasms came flooding back.

"Yeah. That's the den off to the right there, directly below us is the theater."

He led her back inside, taking a left towards the dining area. All along the back of the house the view was unobstructed through floor to ceiling glass. He explained a little about the kitchen and the struggles the architect had getting everything working as he wanted.

"Before we take the inside tour, it might be fun to get a feel for the back of the place." They exited the kitchen onto a landing for a switchback stairway. She looked along the side of the house and saw it bulge out, like half a globe. As they descended the stairs, he described the basic concept for the house.

"I really didn't understand any of this much before the architect explained it to me. I just kept saying what I wanted, and like magic he'd draw up something that absolutely made sense to me. It's a mystery how those types of minds work. Anyway, what I learned is that I really wanted to keep my public life separate from my private life, and the services for the house well isolated from both...without introducing too much inefficiency."

The bottom of the stair exited onto a small shelf of rock leading to a gently sloping path down into the trees.

"It's almost impossible to see the place from this vantage point. There's a small clearing down here where it will be easier to get a better feel for it."

She looked up at the house and understood what he meant. All she could see beside the stair itself was a white stucco wall curving up and away.

She followed him down the path, feeling the morning air begin to heat up. Although it was cooler on this side of the house, she could feel a little bead of sweat running down her ribs from the walk through the neighborhood. As they descended the path she could smell the water in the air. Not too far along, the path opened up to a grassy area, furnished with picnic tables, a bird bath and a sundial.

"Architects are egotists, after all," he said, turning to look at the house.

She was stopped in her tracks. Nothing she had seen from any of the other vantage points had given away the image of the building as she saw it from here. A huge soap bubble...no an aggregation of soap bubbles; a faceted jewel of glass bubbling from the rocky face of the ravine. "It's...it's...incredible, Monty. Incredible."

She shielded the sun from her eyes to get a better look. She saw the living room deck off to the right, and the kitchen windows. She could see how the den's skylights were actually just another type of window flowing down and around the solid wall of the fireplace. Similarly, she saw the bedroom windows and skylights and other spaces he hadn't mentioned.

"What's that?" She pointed to a darkened glass area next to the bedroom.

"Oh...you didn't notice that this morning? That's the shower off the master bedroom. It's really a lot of fun," his smile heavy with meaning. "It's like you're showering in the forest. We'll take a spin a little later."

She felt a shiver of anticipation and smiled back at him hesitantly. Even though she didn't have anything pressing to do today, she didn't want to spend too long a time the next day. It seemed too soon for that.

"Yeah, some of my friends are less than complementary about it. 'Fly's Eye' is how one of 'em refers to it. He's not too far off, I suppose, but I think it's pretty cool."

She took a seat at a table and stared at it. She'd never seen anything like it; it was like a contemporary sculpture -- the way it extended from the cliff wall expressing itself as man-made, and it was clearly masculine in spite of its curves. An amazingly well crafted piece.

"I imagine it looks fantastic at night. Lucky there's a bunch of trees here, your life is a stage at night I bet." The familiar feeling started in her abdomen. Anyone could see you from out here. Anyone could have seen us last night.

"Nope. Luck has nothing to do with it." He smiled again. "All by design. Except for this clearing, which is only accessible from that path, there is no view of the back of the house closer than those houses across the canyon. They're welcome to spy on me, of course, but it would take binoculars or a telescope, and then, only the upper half of the living room is visible above the tree line."

He joined her on the bench, slipping his hands under her top, peeling it up.

"Monty!" She wasn't sure she was ready to have sex again and being exposed outside was tempting fate.

He didn't stop, rubbing his fingers against her nipples and removing the top completely over her head. "Strip for me." He looked like a ravenous wolf.

"What's up?" She was suddenly turned on even as she looked around to see who might see them.

"Strip. For. Me." He smiled pushing her up off the bench. "I want to see your incredibly sexy body, stark naked in this clearing, in the sun, so I can ravish you."

She saw the head of his penis pushing up on the running suit and couldn't believe it. She stood up and turned to face him. "Like this?" She slowly peeled her suit bottoms down, remembering the other times she had stripped for boys. She felt the jolt of electricity in her groin. She didn't bother to tease him, but just slid them down, letting her breasts hang free.

He slipped off his pants while she bent over, letting his prick bounce up, and stripped off his top. "Isn't this so much better?"

A breeze carried the remnants of the morning chill across her breasts raising goosebumps and her nipples. She still didn't understand how being naked in front of boys was enough to get them so aroused. Going on 10 years and she still couldn't quite believe it. His cock had swollen to above half-mast, wiggling slightly as he leaned back against the edge of the table.

"I've been meaning to do this for weeks." He squinted into the sun, laying his head back, and exposing himself to the elements.

She licked her lips and considered what to do next: she'd had more sex in the past 12 hours than the past several years. It was like being a teenager again. Her pussy was too sore and what was the point of blowing him if he wasn't going to come? The thought made her laugh softly - she'd never thought she'd had too much sex to not want to do it again. But that seemed to be the situation. Better to just lie in the grass and warm in the sun.

She spread out her running suit to keep from getting too wet and lay down. The sun felt fantastic, working into her skin. She hadn't done this in...she couldn't remember the last time she'd laid naked outside. She turned to look at him.

"Spread your legs?" He said it as a question but she understood it as a directive.

"It's too cold, Monty. And the lawn is still wet. Come down here with me." She patted the space next to her.

He smiled at her but didn't move. "'salright," he mumbled. "Let's just enjoy the moment."

The sound of songbirds filled the canyon. Insects flitted around her, landing on her breasts and legs. It was peaceful and she considered the possibility of living like this. She looked up at the sky and saw a flock of gulls circling. Why do they come inland so far? She'd never understood that.

She didn't hear him get up, but she jerked when his lips pressed against her strip of pubic hair. His fingers worked their way between her legs and his tongue slid down into her slit. She didn't object to the idea of spreading her legs under these circumstances, even if the grass was cold against her thighs and her cunt was a little sore.

It was as if he knew she was irritated he moved so gently, lightly teasing her clit. It was delightful, at first, and then she wanted him to push harder, to stroke her and bring her off. She pushed against his fingers, rising up, tensing her butt, but each time he pulled away slightly, making her work harder. "Monty! Please, do you like teasing me?"

He looked down on her face, his eyes penetrating her, searching for something, or maybe lost inside her with his fingers, she couldn't tell. "Relax," he said softly. And he did that thing again, and she moaned again, and he did it again, and she moaned louder, this time concerned someone would hear. "Again," he said softly and pushed against her, and she did, opening her throat to let out the pleasure he was building in her. "Oh god, Monty! Oh god! God! Shit! Yes!" And she came, again, and relaxed back onto the ground. She reached up to grab his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. She was so grateful and so happy. She couldn't believe her...fortune...shit now he's got me doing it!

They lay in the sun for another half hour and then he sat up, grabbed his clothes and threw them on. She followed suit.

"Let me show you the rest."

As they walked back to the stairway, he explained how the architect got around the problems that had stumped the original owner. "We drilled into the bedrock down here." They were standing at the base of the stair, next to a service door. "30 feet into the hillside is basalt bedrock. He had these 3 foot deep steel girders slammed in there, extending out 20 feet. In an earthquake this whole hill could shake and the house will just bounce a little."

She saw the beams and thought about how expensive that must have been, following him through the service door. It led into a small hallway with an elevator at the far end.

"I use it every once in awhile to keep it oiled," he smiled ruefully. "Frankly, I didn't want to put it in at all, but my architect suggested if I didn't have some kind of handicap access the resale would be in the toilet. Whatever."

He pressed the first button and the elevator started with a small jerk and a hum.

"What d'ya think?" He turned to her, circling her waist with his arm and bending in for a kiss. She pressed her lips to his, smelling her cum on his face. She returned the embrace, rubbing her hands down his back to the curve of this butt. Damn I like that butt.

The elevator stopped, opening the rear doors onto a black void; the light from the elevator spilled out revealing a patch of concrete floor, Moments later lights flickered on revealing a small vestibule. He gestured for her to follow him. At first she thought the room was all concrete, the walls and floor were a soft warm grey, but on closer inspection she saw that it was carved directly from the rock. The floor was smooth and finished, but the walls were rough-hewn their surfaces uneven and jagged. Across from the elevator was a grey steel door fitted cleanly into the rock face. Off to its left was a similar door; off to the right, the wall stopped short, leaving a dark opening. She presumed there was another room or hallway leading off in that direction.

She walked the short distance across to the steel door, and looked through the opening. As she passed it, lights flickered on revealing a long passageway to another steel door all the way at the end. She estimated the hall stretched the length of the house. None of the lights were visible, recessed into the walls along the top of the corridor.

The rocky room, its warmth and the delicate lighting all imbued in her a strange feeling of security. It was as if being buried deep in the cliff walls protected her from prying eyes, as if for once she felt completely protected. She wanted to walk down the hall and experience being in the middle of it.

"This," he said pointing to the room and interrupting her thoughts, "This is one of the great innovations of the place. Behind this door," he pointed to the steel door opposite the elevator, "are all of the brains for the place. The brains and the heating. Here, feel the wall over there." He pointed to a spot alongside the door near the opening to the passageway.

She ran her hands on the rough surface and was surprised to feel how warm it was. The rock scratched her palms slightly, but when she pressed against it, it felt as if she were feeling a living thing. She slowly progressed down the passageway trailing her fingers on the wall. When she got about mid-way she looked back and saw he had followed her, silent and respectful of her mood.

She closed her eyes and was struck by a vivid image: she imagined herself chained to the walls, naked and exposed, her mouth gagged, Monty tormenting her body. The shock of the vision--her legs spread wide, shackled to the wall, her cunny spread open, her nipples clipped, chains forcing her small breasts to pull to the sides and her eyes wide with fear -- almost made her faint What am I thinking?

He rushed up to her, catching her as she started to slide down the wall, her knees weakening. "Are you okay?" Concern flooding his eyes and lips.

"I...I...I don't know what just happened. I...don't..." At the same time, she felt horror at what he had been doing to her and a wicked, deeply wicked desire to be that woman...to be in that position. She felt a small glow beginning between her legs. She shook her head to clear the image, shivering slightly in spite of the warmth.

"Here, take my arm. Let's get you upstairs. You wanted to see that shower, right?" He looked her up and down and then behind her at the wall, staring intently as if he could see right through it.

She was as preoccupied by the vision and by her reactions to it as she was by his curious behavior -- it was as if he had seen her vision. What was he staring at? Walking up the stairs back at the elevator, she tried to recapture the...hallucination...but it was fading as if she had awoken from a dream. By the time they reached the next landing, she had recovered, and had realized what he had suggested in the hallway below.

"Monty...I really should be getting home. I need to do a few things and it's getting kind of late."

He looked puzzled. "You had me a little scared back there. Why don't you take a shower and get cleaned up before you go. In fact, I'll make you a deal. Take a look at the shower (I'm pretty proud of it) and if isn't the coolest shower you've ever seen, you can go, but if you are impressed, I'd like you to join me in it."

She had been planning to shower at her own place. It was high time for her to shave -- she had noticed the stubble getting a little longer than she liked and her mons was starting to itch where she'd shaved last week. It could wait until tomorrow, but Saturday was her usual shaving day.

On the stair landing he invited her through another steel door, opening up at the end of the hall near the bedroom. When they turned the corner into the room, she remembered how they had entered it the night before: he had impaled her on his cock in the den and walked her down the stairs before gently lowering her onto the bed.

He was ahead of her, opening the door to the bathroom. She didn't remember seeing the shower when she'd peed earlier and that seemed odd. She remembered the double sink in the front, the toilet separated in its own alcove with a view out onto the ravine. Where was the shower?

She followed him in. She recalled how large the bathroom was -- practically the size of her kitchen. Who needs a bathroom this big? He had already disappeared around a corner next to the toilet. She trailed behind him looking out the wall of glass to the small clearing, and when she turned into the doorway she stopped in her tracks. He hadn't prepared her for what she was seeing: a Disneyland theme park was the best analogy she could come up with.

The outside wall, the one that continued from the main bathroom, was floor to ceiling glass. Similar to the den, the glass continued into the ceiling, becoming a skylight. She glanced out the window wall and remembered his comment about the shower when they had been lying on the grass. If she hadn't seen it from the outside, she would have thought they were exposed to anyone sitting down there. In spite of her seeing the exterior only minutes before, and knowing the windows completely obscured the room, from inside it was an act of faith believing no one could see her.

She turned back to look at the room again. It was as if they had entered a tropical grotto. He was off to the left, against the wall separating the main bathroom from the "shower," fiddling with a control panel. She heard hissing but couldn't see what was causing it.

Aside from the wall of glass and the wall he was standing at, the remainder of the room was a jumble of granite boulders tumbling from the ceiling down to a spot below the floor level she was standing on. In essence it was a tropical grotto -- the "pool" itself was empty, but opposite the window wall, the rocks created a small cave over which flowed a waterfall, crashing into the pool below. As she watched the falling water, the room filled with a warm fog, jets of steam puffing out from the rocks.

A movement in the corner of her eye caused her to turn and look at him again. He had stripped off his top and was beginning to strip of his pants. She couldn't break away from looking at his muscles rippling, the tightness of his butt and the incredible tone to his thighs. She felt a tingle again, and silently swore that his body alone would have been enough to keep her here. The "shower" is anything but.

"Come on, get naked and join me." He leaned one leg over the side and touched down onto the floor of the pool, pulling shampoos and other cleaning paraphernalia from a small alcove.

She vacillated for several heartbeats until she couldn't resist the urge. Peeling off the sweatsuit, she joined him in the pool, walking towards the waterfall. It was unreal, no...it's fucking surreal. As the water cascaded over her head, she closed her eyes losing herself in the moment. The temperature was a little hotter than she usually liked it, and the intensity of the water falling on her head wasn't as comfortable as she would have expected.

"Monty?" She pulled back out and looked at him. "Do you usually shower under this?" Her head was soaked, and he looked at the beads of water streaming off her breasts and nipples.

"Is there a problem?" He walked over to stand under it, his hand floating across her belly.

"It's just that it's a little heavy and hotter than I expected."

He nodded and disappeared into the cave. Moments later the water changed from a glassy flow to a spray of rain drops completely obscuring the opening. When he emerged they ricocheted off him in all directions.

"Try this."

She couldn't believe it. She joined him in the spray, feeling the droplets ping against her skin from all directions.

In contrast to her earlier reservations, she wouldn't miss the opportunity to shower in this setup. Taking one of his shampoos she soaped her head, washing her body with the suds and turning every which way in the spray to rinse off. Looking down she saw streams spraying up. Pointing to it, she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah. I know what you're thinking -- immediate satisfaction, right? Well, you can have it if you want. It only takes a small adjustment. But my fingers could be put to much better use and achieve much better results at the same time." He turned and embraced her, his hands coming around to squeeze her butt, pushing her against him.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers