No Accounting For Chaos Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers

As the intensity passed and her heart beat calmed, the feeling of being watched returned. She sat up, looking around to see if anyone had joined them. Relieved to see the beach was still deserted, she quickly scanned the cliffs.

He sat up and studied her: her breasts dusted with sand, her beautiful neck and stomach, the tiny strip of hair pointing to that beautiful pussy. He was as entranced by her beauty and her sexuality, as he was confused by her fears about being "his whore." He shook his head slightly and got up.

"Come on. Let's get washed off in the ocean."

She took his hand and got up, the feelings of exposure flashing through her. He expected her to walk along the beach, naked. What if someone came? What if a boat could see us? She reluctantly walked next to him, looking at the small strip of beach for any sign of the tide receding.

But even as she was nervous, being naked turned her on. The breeze against her skin, the sun warming her body, the...freedom...of being exposed kept up the back beat of her arousal. As she walked, she felt her lips rubbing slightly, the moisture from his tongue and her juices leaking out a little. It tickled and made her self-conscious, adding to her nakedness.

He put his arm around her as they approached the surf. Before she could protest, he grabbed her and waded into the waves. She pounded against him, trying to stop him, but he was too strong, and in a flash he had dived in with her, the cold salt spray washing over them.

She came up sputtering and laughing, splashing him as soon as she got her balance. She watched his erection, even in the cold of the surf, pointing out from his thicket of hair. Amazingly weird.

They explored the tide pools, tiny octopus spidering out of crevices; crabs scuttling across miniature coves. The sun felt great, drying her skin and permeating her with a sense of calm.

"I have to get back." He brushed her shoulder with his fingers, leaning in for a kiss. "I've got to take a shower and get ready for my meetings. Did you want to stay out here, or come back in?"

They pulled on their suits, gathered their things, and headed back to the hotel. When they crossed the spit of sand, she made a note to look at the sign she'd missed earlier: "Bright's Beach: Clothing optional"

* - * - * - *

As they entered the beach lobby, Monty greeted a woman crossing in front of them.

"Antoinelle! How are you doing?"

Marcie realized it was one of the women he had mentioned the night before at dinner.

"Montee, how nize to tsee you." Her accent, French? was charming.

"Antoinelle, Marcie, Marcie, Antoinelle."

The two women exchanged pleasantries. Marcie quickly realized the other woman was far older than she first appeared -- she had preserved herself incredibly. Although she didn't see any signs of surgery, she had a feeling Antoinelle worked very hard at maintaining her youthful appearance.

"I've really got to go, Marcie. Feel free to visit you two. I'll see you back in the room around 5 to get ready for dinner, yeah?" He kissed her and made his way to the elevators.

"Vere are you going, now?"

"I...I'm not sure. I'm all covered with sand and salt. I had thought I'd take a shower before getting some lunch, and I'll need to buy some shoes for this evening."

"Hmmm..I vas just 'eadingk to zhe spa for a nize massage. Vould you like to join me?"

She had read about the spa and had been thinking about going later in the day. "Is it possible to get lunch there?"

"Uv course, darlingk girl. It iz a full service spa. Come vith me, I vould like zhe company."

"But...ummm. I'm quite a mess." Marcie waved at herself, implying she was covered with sand, and thinking about how she must smell...she realized she hadn't showered in a day and had practically nothing but sex the entire time.

"Darlingk child! Zhat is zhe point, n'est pas?" The woman took her hand and led her toward a marble staircase leading down to the spa area.

"Good morning Ms. Gaudont. How have you been?" The receptionist greeted her companion warmly. "It has been several months, I think."

"Yesz, Zhjulie. I believe I 'ave an appointment, no? I 'ope zhere is a space for my friend?"

Julie looked up with a smile. "I'm sure we can find someone. What is your name, please?"

"Marcie Adams...Room 452...under Green?"

The woman tapped into the terminal and made a note. "Of course. Not a problem. Will you be joining Ms. Gaundot?"

She looked over at Antoinelle eyebrows raised in a question.

"Of course, Marcie. I wvill be 'ere for zhe full treatment. You too." She patted her arm and nodded to the receptionist.

"I see this is your first time, Ms. Adams. We can arrange for a quick tour, or perhaps accompanying Ms. Gaundot will suffice?"

Antoinelle assured her she didn't need the guide and they entered through frosted glass doors to the left of the desk.

They entered an open area with several doors and a short hallway. It appeared deserted; Marcie assumed it was the time of day. Antoinelle walked confidently toward a door marked lockers and held it open for her.

"You can put your zhings in zhere," she said, pointing to one of the full height lockers facing a wooden bench. They were alone here as well.

Marcie sat on the bench putting the robes and towels she had been carrying into the locker and looked around to see whether other robes were available. Antoinelle looked at her.

"Oh, don't vworry about your modesty, child. Wve are all vwomen on zhis side. Zhe men are not allowed in 'ere." As she spoke she untied her robe and hung it in her locker. She had nothing on underneath.

Marcie stared at the woman's body, resisting the urge to gasp. She had guessed Antoinelle was in her 40s, but the body she saw confused her further. The woman's breasts didn't sag, but her upper arms drooped a little. As she scanned down, she noted her belly was wrinkled but she had a full bush and tight buns.

Not wanting to be caught staring, she turned back to her locker and pulled off her top, letting the sand shake onto the floor. She stood and peeled her bottoms off as well, smelling her musk and blushing from self-consciousness. She realized she had to pee.

"Is there a bathroom in here?" She looked around and thought she saw a promising exit.

"Yesz. You've got it -- jhust over zhere." Antoinelle pointed to the doorway. "Do not forget your key. I will meet you jhust past zhe toilet."

Marsee sat in the stall, her thoughts returning to her experience on the beach. What would a prostitute do in this situation? As her pee flowed, she realized she needed to do more than just pee, emptying her bowels, self-conscious again that Antoinelle was waiting for her. She would look her best for the man she was with. She wiped herself. She would shine like a jewel, making everyone else in the room either jealous or covet her.

She washed her hands and joined her companion at another pair of frosted doors. She mentally mapped the floor plan and realized they were parallel to the outer room and hallway, a private entrance to the rest of the spa.

The background feelings of arousal returned, enhanced by standing naked with this other woman, not even a towel to cover herself.

"It eez quite a process," Antoinelle said, as she pushed open the doors. "It will take perhapz...four hoursz?"

Marcie gasped quietly at the room opening up before her. They were at the edge of a circular area, like a flower, she realized, each of the "petals" a separate station -- a raised dais with lights, mirrors, a reclining chair, cabinets and...an attendant. She counted ten stations in all, only two of which were occupied. Antoinelle walked her across the center of the room to a pair of stations.

"Good morning, ladies," an attendant named Christy greeted them. "Ms. Gaudont, Ms. Adams. Please take a chair and we can discuss your needs."

Christy, and all of the other attendants, was dressed in a light cotton pants suit, her hair in a bun, her face nicely made up.

Antoinelle took the adjacent seat and began chatting with her attendant.

"What can we do for you today, Ms. Adams? I see you have signed up for the full spa today. Do you have something special planned for the evening?" She arranged Marcie's arms on the chair arms, moving her legs onto the padded foot rest, adjusting the chair's height and angle. "Is this comfortable?"

"Yes. To the first and second question." Marcie giggled a little, closing her eyes and breathing through her intense self-consciousness. She was sure Christy would be able to smell her musk with her legs spread open. She focused on calming her heart and breathing.

"Well, to begin, we'll get you cleaned up outside and in, and then we'll proceed to a wax, skin treatments, a full facial, manicure, pedicure and a massage. I see you've schedule a hair styling as well, but no make-up. Is that what you had in mind?"

Marcie had no idea what she should have had in mind; she'd been to a spa only once in her life -- as a wedding shower gift from her friends. It was downtown and she wasn't certain it had been the best in the world. Already, this place seemed far better equipped and...upscale.

"Are you ready, Marcie?" Antoinelle was standing next to her. Marcie opened her eyes to see the woman's breasts and then her face.

"Uhmm.. Yes. I guess."

"You'll be back here after the cleansing," Christy assured her. "This will be 'home base.' Have a relaxing time."

She joined Antoinelle who had already started walking toward an exit opposite the side they'd come in.

"First, a quick shower to wash zhat sand off you, and zhen vwe do the coloneecs."

Marcie looked anxiously at her companion as they turned the corner into a shower room. Each shower was a separate stall facing a common tiled floor. "What...colonics?" She hadn't been sure she had heard her correctly.

"Yesz. Of course." Antoinelle started her shower.

Marcie turned on the water, grateful she could at least wash away some of the smell from her sex. Spreading a generous amount of liquid soap on her body she fought the urge to run...the thought of her stepmother's enema rushed back - it had been the only she'd ever had in her life. How could Antoinelle be so blasé about it?

She soaped her underarms, feeling the stubble growing there, and rubbed the suds down her breasts, her ribs and across her abdomen, washing the grains of sand with the shower head. Reloading her hand with soap, she scrubbed her vagina, feeling the sensations of Monty's tongue returning, her frustration at not coming jumping her arousal level back up. She knew she didn't have time to do anything about it, but she lingered awhile on her clit trying to balance her frustration with some kind of satisfaction.

"It iz time, child." Antoinelle had opened the curtain, looking at Marcie fingering herself.

She jumped, her hand and vagina covered in suds; she turned quickly to rinse herself off in the spray.

"You have meessed much szand, zhere."

Marcie turned to see where Antoinelle was pointing and realized she had a band of sand across her cheeks. She reddened further in embarrassment and turned back to face the stall entrance, rubbing her butt under the stream of water, and under the stare of Antoinelle.

"Come, come. Zhere iz much to do."

She turned off the water and took the towel Antoinelle proferred her. She dried herself as she walked, following the older woman out of the room.

"Did you say 'colonics?'"

"Yez. Zhey are wonderful!" Antoinelle saw Marcie's look of doubt. "You've never had one?"

Marcie shook her head.

"'ow old do you zhink I am?"

She hesitated. She didn't want to offend. The more she looked at the woman, the less certain she was. "40?"

"You are too sweet, child. Zhank you!" Antoinelle patted her arm. "Do not tell anyone..I 'ave 63 yearz zhis year!"

Marcie tried not to look shocked. "But...but...how?"

"Oh...I 'ave 'ad a little beet of surgery...'ere...and 'ere..." she pointed to her breasts and butt, "but zhe rest of me is 100% from zhe colonics."

They turned again into a room off the hall, Marcie's self-consciousness returning at the sight of several young women, all dressed in medical garb, standing at separate doorways.

"Ms. Gaundot, Ms. Adams. Please, come in." A lead attendant greeted them, gesturing for them to take a room. "Ms.Gaundot, you are familiar with the procedure. Ms Adams, I see this is your first time here. Are you familiar with the procedure?"

Marcie found herself in a small room, furnished with a cabinet, the walls painted a warm color with bright photographs of wildlife, but almost entirely consumed by a medical exam bed. The lead patted the bed and asked her to sit on it. Again, she blushed at being naked while everyone else was clothed.

"I'm sorry, we don't have any gowns at the moment. The laundry hasn't arrived this morning yet. Are you warm enough?" The woman bent to turn on a space heater. Although the room was quite warm already, Marcie appreciated the extra heat on her ankles and legs. "Now, do you have any questions?"

"I've...never had this procedure before..." She once again didn't know what to do with her hands. They fluttered around her navel and then she tried to fold them on her lap, but that only brought attention back to her nakedness and she finally rested them on the bed, crinkling the paper.

"I understand. It's fairly simple, although there are some rare cases of complications. We have a doctor on staff at all times who can assist in case of any issues." The woman walked Marcie through the procedure, providing a simple written checklist for her to follow along. At the bottom, she asked Marcie to sign it and then asked if she had any further questions.

"Does it...hurt?" All she could think of was the horrible cramping from her nightmare with Jane.

"Well, some people do say the initial insertion of the tube is uncomfortable, not unlike anything being put inside your rectum, and some say there is discomfort with cramping from the solution, but everyone I've worked with has said these are passing and the benefits far outweigh the discomfort. Any thing else?" The woman began to prepare a small cart of instruments.

Marcie shook her head and watched. There was a long black hose the woman hooked up to a faucet, along with a thin wire and a flat panel television.

"This is the camera," the lead said. "We use it to make sure we are inserting the tube correctly, and if there are any issues we see along the way to be certain there isn't a problem. You said you haven't a history with Crohn's, Colitis, Diverticulitis or the like, right?"

Marcie wasn't sure what any of those were, but given she hadn't heard of them before, she was pretty certain she didn't have a history of them.

A second attendant joined them. "Okay, we're almost ready. I'd like to start you on your right side. Go ahead and lie down on your right thigh, relax your head on the pillow and put her left foot just behind your knee."

Marcie took a deep breath and did as the woman instructed, realizing again she was now exposed in a way she had never been before, even at her doctors. At least there she had a gown. Here, she had two women staring at her privates and about to insert a tube up her rectum. She focused on calming herself.

"That's great. I see you don't have any hemorrhoids. That will make this much less uncomfortable. I'm going to put some goop on you now. It will be a bit cold and a little uncomfortable at first."

Marcie felt the woman's gloved finger spread lubricant on her anus and then plunge gently into her, forcing a gasp. She remembered the first night with Monty, when he had pushed his thumb into her unexpectedly, and it relit the smoldering arousal. She blushed at the thought she was getting aroused in this situation and tried to suppress it.

"That's it, Ms. Adams. Just relax. The lubricant has a small amount of surface anesthetic in it to make the next part easier."

She could feel the woman pushing her finger deeper into her, spreading the jelly along her rectum and she involuntarily squeezed down on it. She tried to relax, letting the woman twist her finger around in one direction and then the other.

"Okay, we're ready to go if you are."

She nodded and closed her eyes, trying to relax. She heard the two women picking up the tube and then felt the metal against her anus.

"We're going to go in slowly. It shouldn't be too bad."

She felt the invasion of her rectum, but it was more pressure than pain, the tube filling her up, like a shit sliding in smoothly. It grossed her out a little, even as she could feel the budding of arousal in her vagina.

"Good. Can you spread your legs just a little? Draw your foot a little further up the table toward your vagina."

Blushing, she did as she was told, feeling the angle of the tube change a little.

"Your lower colon looks very healthy, Marcie. Did you eliminate recently?"

She nodded.

"Okay, we're going to introduce a little solution now. You will feel a little more pressure and the need to make a bowel movement. Don't worry. It is normal, and it is exactly what you should do. You won't make a mess; the tube has both a supply and a vacuum to it. We'll help you get the stuff out of there."

She felt the fluid flooding into her, filling her colon. It was uncomfortable, like she had gas, but not painful. The sound of a pump kicked on and she could hear a sucking sound, the pressure changing, reducing and then filling her up again.

"That's it. You're doing fine. We're along the transverse colon now. We won't go any further in with the tube -- we'll let the solution do its trick, but you look very healthy in there."

The pressure increased in a place that wasn't comfortable and she moaned a little. She could feel the fluid moving across her abdomen, like she had a bad case of diarrhea bubbling into her gut. The sound of the pumps changed, the pressure increasing momentarily and then releasing.

"You doing okay?" The other attendant patted her thigh.

"Umm hmmm" It was all she could do to mutter something. The cramping was more intense than she could handle, but she couldn't say anything, hoping it would end soon.

"Just a little bit more, sweetheart," the lead encouraged her. "You're doing fine. We'll start evacuating you now."

The sound changed again, the gurgling increased and the pressure suddenly dropped; the feeling of relief spread through her. In moments she felt completely emptied, the sound of the pump stabilizing.

"We're going to pull it out, slowly. You might feel like pushing on it. That's completely normal."

The feeling of the tube moving through her insides and pulling on her anus was a further relief. Before she knew it, the tip popped out and she felt a gush of liquid.

"How do you feel?" The attendant was wiping her leg with a warm cloth, rubbing along her crease, pushing into her rectum a little.

"Weird, I guess." She felt empty, emptier than she'd felt since she'd had the flu a few years back.

"You'll need to rest a few minutes. Let me get you cleaned up, and then I want you to lay back to let your system settle." She continued to wipe her, every once in awhile letting the rag drift across her vagina as she pulled it down to her crack. She closed her eyes, hoping she'd be done soon, the feelings of arousal brewing even as she was dealing with the grossness of the procedure.

"Okay...all done. Now. Let's get you nice and relaxed and let everything settle." She turned her on her back, resting her legs in stirrups and elevating her pelvis slightly. Monty's "ritual cleansing" came to mind and she breathed through the emerging feelings in her groin. "In a few minutes you might feel the need to pass gas. We tried to get as much out as we could, but there's always some left in there. If you need to, you might want to tuck your knees into your chest to help it out....Okay?"

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers